fallacious (being reconstruct...

Від KordeiPOP

SLOW UPDATES Ryan destiny X Normani Kordei gxg teacherXstudent A love story about 18 year old Normani and 22... Більше

Fallacious (1)
Fallacious (2)
fallacious (3)
fallacious (4)
fallacious (5)
Fallacious (6)
Fallacious (8)
fallacious (9)
Fallacious 10
F11 (finally updated)
HEY READERSSS
Fallacious 12
Posting tonight

fallacious(7)

1.3K 60 25
Від KordeiPOP

Ryan pov

Class started 30 minutes ago and there's still no sight of Normani.

I checked her attendance and she's never missed a day of school and shes never been late which is why I'm worried.

Alexa seemed to be her usual self though so Normani is probably safe. But she has to know something. Those two are inseparable so maybe I should ask her? She already knows about Normani and I so it wouldn't hurt.

"Alright, class! Before you guys leave don't forget to pick up your homework sheet and a remember your paper is due next week!"

Half of them just groaned and walked out of the class without even picking up the homework sheet.

"I'm so late!" Normani said, frantically and rushing towards Alexa.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear.

She didn't even spare me a glance. Was she really that upset with me?

She looks really good today but when doesn't she look amazing?

Both girls walked towards the door but stopped once I called for Normani to stay back.

She told Alexa to go on without her and the latina shot me a death glare.

"Hey..."

"Hi...Did I do something?" She asks nervously.

"No! Of course not!" I quickly closed and locked the door. Normani eyed me suspiciously and tightly gripped her backpack.

"Then what're you doing?" She asked with an attitude.

"I just wanted to talk to you, Normani," I replied, stepping up to the short girl.

"We already talked and to be honest I don't wanna talk to you, look at you or even smell you!" She snapped. She pushed her bag onto the ground and loosened her turtleneck. "So the question is. Do you wanna fight?"

"What? No! I just want to talk."

"Then talk!" She snapped.

"I was an ass to you and I'm sorry for that I truly am but you have to understand that all of this is so scary and I got scared. I shouldn't have blamed you for all of this." I said in a soft tone.

Her glare softens and she came closer. "I'm sorry too." She said with a bashful look on her face. "I tend to be a little bit over dramatic at times and most of this is my fault. I shouldn't have lied to you but I don't regret ever getting close to you." Normani said while scratching the back of her neck and looking down at her boots.

"I don't regret it either."

Normani peaked at me through her bangs and bit her lip to contain her smile. "Really?" She asks softly.

"Yes really. I feel something special with you and I don't want that feeling to go away. But this would be so risky Normani."

"I know." She said. The small girl stood inches away from me, her fingertips lightly grazed my jaw and she pushed the loose strands of hair behind my ear.
"But I really like you Ryan and I'm willing to be on guard 25/8. Like the secret service agent that protects not only what we have but you also." She said assuring me.

"Normani, let's just take it to slow okay?" I whispered, leaning toward her.

"Okay," she nodded.

She leaned in closer and passionately captured my lips with hers. Normani sighed in content and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slid my hand down the dip of her back and gently pulled her into me.

She slowly pulled away and her eyes were slightly open. "Can we meet up later?" She asks hopefully.

"Yea we definitely can."

"Good that's great!" She nervously chuckled while backing out my arms. "Perfect"

Mani nearly tripped over her own two feet, trying to pick up that damn backpack.

"I'll see you later Mrs. Irons"

She rushed out of the classroom and left me with my thoughts and a bunch of test papers i have yet to grade.

Jude if this whole thing backfires on me I'm coming for you.

After I finished teaching the last of my 4 classes I was finally drained and ready to go home.

But all day all I could think about was Normani and her dark cherry glossed lips.
How normal kissing and holding her felt.

"Hey, Irons." Keith greeted and came from behind me.

"Hi, Keith." We both were walking towards the front entrance of the school and I caught a quick glimpse of Normani on her way to the basement with Zendaya.

Must be for her club.

Im not jealous.

"So you got any plans this weekend?" He asks.

"Um...yea I kinda do." I lied. Keith pushed the door open for me and continued to walk with me.

"Well if its okay with you I'd like to-"

"I really gotta get going, coach Powers. So let's continue this next week?" I said, cutting the boy off.

I quickly got in my car and started it before he could say more.

"Bye Ryan! I guess we'll talk next week." He said backing away while I pulled out of my parking spot.

"Definitely Keith."

In no way am I trying to get involved with that. He's cute and all but not my type.

I finally made it home, Jude was in her usual spot with a glass of wine in her hand and a sour look on her face.

"Jude, What's up?"

"Lauren...she hasn't been answering my calls nor my texts and you know that issue with Apple where you call someone and can hear their conversations if they don't answer?" She asks. I nodded. "Well i tried it on her phone and she was talking to some trick name Kehlani." She scoffed and rolling her eyes. Jude took the longest sip of wine I've ever seen someone take.

She was clearly pissed over the fact that her girlfriend is hanging out with some girl yet hasn't spoken to her in days.

"I'm sorry mama," I said taking a seat next to her. "Call her mom," I suggested.

"What?" Jude asked dumbfounded.

"Her mother loves you and probably knows where Lauren is."

"True...her mom does love me but I don't wanna seem like a stalker." She groaned and poured nearly half the bottle into her huge wine glass.

"Find her location, we do a pop-up, and then we beat her ass." I joked.

"I'm down," Jude said actually serious.

She pulled her phone out and dialled a number. "Hey, Mama Jauregui." She smiled and walked towards her room.

I guess it's just me.

I should call Normani.

We kinda just made up and my mouth gets me into a lot of trouble if you haven't noticed. But she did say she wanted to meet up which means she gave me permission to bother her technically.

I clicked the green button next to her name and let the phone ring.

"Hello?" Normani croaked.

"Hey, its Ryan. You okay?"

"Hey, Ryan! I'm okay I'm just tired that's all. I just got home and I'm already being yelled at over a spoon in the sink that wasn't even mines." She sighed. I could already picture her stressed with her chin propped up on my her palm.

"Did I call you at a bad time?" I asked a little worried that I had disturbed the girl.

"No! I'm actually glad you're here. I missed you actually." She said timidly.

"Cute." I chuckled "Do you wanna come by my place tomorrow?" I asked nervously.

"You don't have to. I just remembered that we are supposed to meet up and talk. But if you're not comfortable with it then you definitely don't have to!" I added. One thing I didn't wanna do was scare her off or make her uncomfortable.

"Baby relax. I'd love to see you tomorrow. Just text me your address and a time. I'll be there." She assured.

"Yea! I definitely will." I replied timidly.

I knew she had a sly smirk on her face. Which made it even worse.

"You tryna get in pants already girl knowing we just made up?" She chuckled.

"Shut up! I didn't mean it like that Mani!" I whined. I propped my feet up on my bed and got comfortable.

Normani and I stayed on the phone for the rest of the night until I heard her light snores.

"Sleep, tight princess."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

105K 3.8K 30
its a G!p so if you don't like that don't read it Normani who's currently in abusive relationship and has a child struggles to keep food on the table...
501K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
Us Від MOE🚀

Фанфіки

63.3K 2.7K 57
You are a new R&B artist who has everyone's attention. You sing, dance, and produce effortlessly with passion and determination. With success in musi...
41.6K 1.6K 82
{Copyright © 2017️ All Rights Reserved} - Tionne and Normani were with the same guy without knowing about each other. After they fight, their forced...