Ruthless Seduction

De RainbowColoredMind

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and s... Mais

Ruthless Seduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1
Ruthless Seduction Book
FAQ and Book Cover

Chapter Eleven

1.2M 17.2K 2.5K
De RainbowColoredMind

Valerie's POV

I stared at the door where Axel left just a few seconds ago. I hugged my knees to my chest as I thought of what just happened. For the second time I let him touch me at nandito pa si daddy habang ginagawa niya iyon. He made me come while my dad was here and talking to me. That douche was sick in the head! At siguro katulad niya rin ako kasi... kasi nagustuhan ko ang ginawa niya sa akin.

I chewed my bottom lip at my confession to myself. I could've stopped him last night but I didn't. The moment he touched me, my body begged for more. The reaction of my mind and body to his touch was beyond my control. Every nerve felt like it was on fire burning from the inside out. And when I reached my release they exploded in to twinkles.  Now, I knew why my friends like sex so much. They say it feels good but I never thought it would be that good! 

Pero pagkatapos nun, after the sensation faded and the twinkles died, bumalik ako sa katinuan ko at gusto kong iumpog ang sarili ko sa pader for being so stupid. Pinagsisisihan ko ang nangyari pero magsisinungaling ako kung sasabihin kong hindi ko rin ginusto yun. At naulit pa iyon kanina and here I was, regretting it again.

"ANG TANGA-TANGA MO VALERIE!" I screamed and buried my head on my pillow. My tears started to fall again. I had promised myself that I would only let the man I love have me but I let the man I hate to death touch me. I felt all tainted and ruined.

Damn you, Atticus Xavier Enrique Lavigne.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang oras na akong nakahiga dito sa kama at nagmumukmok ng marinig kong may kumatok sa pinto. I didn't want to talk or see anyone right now. I just wanted to be left alone. I needed time to mourn for the lost of innocence.

"Please, hayaan niyo muna akong magpahinga." Sigaw ko.

"Valerie, it's me, David." He said from outside the room. Oh my god! David... My mind went on full alert. Agad akong napalundag patayo sa kama at sinuot ang robe ko. 

"Hold on, David." Sabi ko at pumunta ako sa vanity mirror. I sprayed myself  with a little bit of perfume to hide the smell that Axel left on me. I paused nang maalala ko ulit si Axel at ang nangyari kanina. Haharap ako kay David ngayon after I kissed another guy and he even made me come... for the second time. I bit my lower lip. No, I shouldn't think about it. 

"Hi!" I said with a wide smile when I opened the door. 

"Hey, good afternoon, angel." He smiled back at me. "Sabi ng daddy mo may sakit ka daw. Aayain sana kitang-"

"No! I'm not sick, napagod lang ako kagabi." Dahilan ko. "So, where are we going?"

"Are you sure you're not sick?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm super sure." I immediately answered. 

"Aayain sana kita magabayo." Sabi niya. "You know, like we always do before.  I really miss horse racing with you."

That sounded fun. David and I used to race with our horses when we were teenagers. Dahil nga doon kaya kami nagkasundo.  "Okay, I'll just take a shower."

"I'll wait for you downstairs." Sabi niya at isinara ko na ang pinto. I took a quick shower, got dressed and fixed myself. I wore a sexy pink plaid shirt that revealed that showed my belly button and shorts, I paired it with my brown cowgirl boots.

You're so gorge, Val. I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror. David would totally be drooling over me.  A handful of sweet scenario ran through my head. David and I riding on the horse together with him on the back, his hands around my waist as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I turn my head to him and we kiss. Iniisip ko pa lang iyon kinikilig na ako.

Bumaba na ako pagkatapos kong mag-ayos. I saw David waiting for me in the living room. He stood up when he saw me and looked at me from head to toe. "You look beautiful as always, princess."

"Thank you." I smiled at him at lumapit sa kanya. He looked handsome too like he always did. He was good-looking in a prince charming-y kind of way. Always neat and proper. The kind of guy on Disney movies you watch when you were little. Every princesses' dream. Axel was the villain, the devil. He was handsome in a sinful, dark way. Irresistable. He was the type of guy that should have come with a warning. A guy that would really make you want to sin and succumb to temptation- wait, a minute, why was I even thinking of him? I shook my head, trying to brush the thought away.

"Let's go?" Asked Dave and I nodded my head. He opened the door to his car in the passenger's seat for me and sat on the driver's seat. Finally, no Axel to bother us. It was just me and my David. 

"Finally, kanina pa ako naghihintay dito." Said a voice at the back. Pareho kaming napalingon ni David. Axel was sitting on the back of the car, his legs sprawled opened in a casual way.

"What are you doing here?!" Galit na tanong ko. Great! Here he was, trying to ruin everything again. 

"Sabi ng daddy mo aalis daw kayo. I thought you were sick... Hmm, did the little massage made you feel better?" Tumaas ang isang sulok ng labi niya. My chest heaved up and down and my cheeks flushed at what he said. Pinandilatan ko siya ng mata. David was just sitting next to me. How could he do this to me?

"Does he really have to be with us everywhere we go?" David whispered to me. Axel cocked a brow and I knew he heard it. He leaned forward to us.

"I'm their guest. It's Valerie's responsibility to keep me entertained" He said and looked at me with an ominous smile. "Now, Val princess, if you don't want me here, I'd gladly go. Like I told you before, hindi naman ako mahirap kausap. Tell me to leave this car and I will." There was warning in his voice. Whatever he would do if I tell him to leave the car, I knew it wouldn't be good. I sighed, defeated for the nth time. I would never win with him.

I looked at David who was waiting for me to say something. I gave him a fake smile. "Isama na natin siya. The more, the merrier."

"That's what I thought." I could sense the grin on Axel's face as he leaned back to his seat.

David just huffed before starting the car. Ruined. It was all ruined because of that douchebag! He just never failed to ruin everything. He was such a consistent asshole. Huminto ang kotse sa stable ng mga kabayo.

"Ah, so we're going horse riding." Axel said, breaking the silence. Tahimik na bumaba si David ng kotse, I knew he wasn't happy having Axel with us too. Sumunod ako sa kanya papasok sa stable. His father kept his horses here too since wala silang farm. They had two horses here. 

"Amber!" David's mood lifted up when he saw his favorite horse. He fondly patted the brown horse on her nose. The horse made a noise. Sumampa siya sa likod ng kabayo niya. 

"Let's go to the woods." Sabi ni David. 

"I'll go get Mitsy." I said. 

"Paano na ang bisita mo? You're going to leave him here?" Tanong ni David bago tumingin kay Axel. They didn't like each other and they obviously didn't hide it.

"Don't worry about me, David." Axel sneered. "I'll ride with Valerie." 

I saw David frown and Axel smirked. Two guys fighting for my attention? Ugh! Why do I have to be so hot? 

Well, wala naman akong choice kung hindi isama si Axel kahit ayoko. He was such a pest. Always ruining our moment. I climbed on top of Mitsy and Axel climbed on the back. We went to the woods and David was ahead of us. Darn! Axel was just a few millimiters away from me, my back almost touching his chest. I took a deep breath taking in his already familiar scent. It reminded me of last night and this morning. My cheeks flushed when I remembered what happened. I was ripped of from that thought when I suddenly felt his hand on my waist, softly and torturously rubbing and squeezing it. I knew he was going to do something again. I sighed inwardly. Why do i feel like this whenever he touches me and why was I not stopping him? My body went rigid and all I could think about was his touch. his hand traveled down through my hip bone to my exposed legs.

My heart was beating like crazy. David was just a few feet away from us and here was Axel, touching me and I was letting him. His fingers tips played on my thigh, tracing to my inner thigh. Napakapit ako ng mahigpit sa briddle ni Mitsy ng maramdaman kong umakyat ang mga kamay niya. 

"No..." Mahinang saway ko sa kanya. Minamanyak talaga ako ng lalaking ito every chance he gets.

"No? But your body is telling me yes." His hands went further up until he was touching the fabric of my shorts between my thighs. He cupped it and couldn't help but let out a soft moan. Oh my god! I hoped David didn't hear it. I felt his lips on the shell of my ears. "You don't want your David to know what a bad girl you are, huh? And you don't want him to know all the bad things we did and are doing right now, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Then you better keep quiet..." He said. I bet my lower lip to keep me from moaning as he palmed me. Even with the cloth, I could still feel the warmth and the friction of his hand against me while he rubs it. And the motion of the horse made it even better. I breathed deeply, desperately trying to steady myself.

"Hey, Valerie!" Lumingon si David sa akin at agad inilagay ni Axel ang mga kamay niya pabalik sa baywang ko.

"W-what?" I asked, still flushed.

"Let's race." He grinned. "First one on top of the hill under the big tree wins. Game?"

"S-sure." I said. Pinatakbo ng mabilis ni David si Amber. I watched as him and his horse disappear through the trees. 

"You idiot!" I angrily said. "Why do you keep doing that? Kanina habang nasa kwarto si dad, ngayon naman kasama si David! You're an asshole!"

"You liked it, Valerie." He said and went back to my crotch, cupping it. It felt so painfully good but this had to stop. It was already starting to feel  like an addiction. I mean, who wouldn't be addicted in to a sensation this good? Gustong pigilan ito hangga't kaya ko pa.  "Your body loves it."

"Stop it! Stop molesting my vagina!" Mariin na sabi ko. Oh God, give me power to resist him. Bigla niyang tinanggal ang kamay niya doon.  

He let out a chuckle. "You're right. I've made you come two times already. Now, it's time for you to return the favor, princess." 

I heard him unzipping his pants. I could feel his hard shaft poking on my back. My panties were already moisting at just the feel of that. Kinuha niya ang isang kamay ko at dinala sa likod ko and e wrapped my hand around his shaft like he did last night. 

"Get me off..." He groaned. He was big and hard under my hand. He started guiding it to move up and down his length. His breath became ragged and shallow. "I want to fuck you so bad, Valerie. I want my dick inside you. I want to make you scream my name." He whispered to my ears and it sent tingles down my spine. The thought of him inside me surprisingly excited me. I could feel my underwear dampening even more.

"Oh God, Val..." He said with a low growl. He suddenly bent me down at napakapit ako sa leeg ni Mitsy. Poor baby, she had to witness all these. 

"Axel, w-what are you doing?" He said as I felt him tug the leg hole of my shorts. My shorts were super short so he didn't have a hard time doing that. It gaped open wide and flashed my thongs to him. Damn him! Madali niyang nahawi ang thongs ko at naramdaman ko ang daliri niya doon. His finger played with my folds, moving it up and down. I lifted my hips up a lttle to give him complete access.

"So fuckin' wet, so hot..." He breathed. I groaned in frustration when he stopped. Tinanggal niya ang daliri niya doon. And I could feel something thick... thicker than his finger. Nanlaki ang mata ko ng pumasok sa isip ko kung ano iyon. 

"No, Axel, don't put it inside me..." Pagmamakaawa ko sa kanya. This wasn't how I wanted to have my cherry popped! He slid the tip of his dick up and down my slit. It drove me mad but God, we shouldn't... not here... not now... not him... "No, please... don't... "

"Let me just... ugh, rub it...." He groaned. "I won't put it inside you. I don't force myself where I'm not invited..."

That was enough to calm me down. He started rubbing himself against me. The motion of the horse was so helping. I could feel him hitting my swollen and it was good. His length nestled between my folds as he thrust up and down, the friction against my bud made me cry out.

"You feel so good, Val. So warm..."

I could feel that familiar sensation again. The fire in the pit of my stomach. I had reached the brink of pleasure. "Axel... Oh, Axel..." 

"Say my name, princess..." He demanded. I did, I cried it out over and over, feeling the tight build up spreading down. Natigilan ako ng marinig ko ang mahihinang yabag ng kabayo sa di kalayuan. I knew it was David. 

"A-axel... si David..." I quietly said.

"Do not say his name!" He growled while he continued thrusting his hips. I turned my head to look at him.

"No, I could hear him. Malapit na siya... Oh... he... he'll see us." I couldn't stop moaning as I said it. He furiously rubbed himself on me. I was almost there, I could almost feel the twinkles. It wasn't long before we were both shruddering. I felt his warmth gushing out. over my slit and inside my panties. I quickly fixed myself after that and Axel put his spent manhood inside his pants. We still hadn't recovered yet, we were still catching our breaths but we had to act fast. I didn't want David to see us like this. Narinig ko ang palakas na palakas na yabag ng kabayo hanggang sa makita ko na si David.  

"Hinintay ko kayo. Bakit ang tagal niyo?" Tanong niya.

"M-mitsy doesn't want to run." Dahilan ko.

"Well, that's too bad." Sabi ni David. 

"Bumalik na tayo." Aya ko. 

"Why?" Tanong ni David.

"Pagod na si Mitsy." I lied. Hindi na tumutol si David. 

What had become of me? I felt like a complete slut  and he probably think I was one too. Letting him rub himself against me and come all over me. Dito pa sa labas, sa ibabaw ni Mitsy, habang kasama si David. What the hell was wrong with me?

"That was so good, Valerie." He whispered to my ear as we headed back the stable. Hindi na ako kumibo. Wala naman akong maisip na sabihin. 

Unang bumaba si Axel kay Mitsy. Inalalayan niya akong bumaba, my legs felt weak and wobbly. I looked up at him and he gave me a meaningful look. Agad akong nagbaba ng tingin. I could still feel his essence inside my panties as I walk. It was all warm, sticky and gooey. I felt my cheek heat up.

Shit ka, Atticus Xavier Enrique Lavigne! You made me feel cheap and disgusting! No, you MADE me cheap and disgusting! 

"Say, Axel... how bout we go horse racing." Sabi ni David who was still straddling on top of Amber. "Oh, I forgot, you're a cityboy. You don't know anything about horse riding." It was obviously a mocking remark.

Napasimangot si Axel, obviously insulted. "Hinahamon mo ba ako?"

"Forget it. Wala ka naman alam sa pangangabayo." Sabi ni David.

"Pumapayag ako sa hamon mo." Axel said. I rolled my eyes, him and his big ego. 

"Are you sure?" Tanong ni David. "C'mon, you don't know shit about horses. They don't have horses in the city, do they?" 

Axel snickered. "You ride cars and bitches in the city, farm boy. Try to get out more, will you?"

Nagsukatan ng tingin ang dalawa bago muling nagsalita si David. "Tinatanggap mo ba ang hamon ko?"

Now was the right time to butt in.

"David, that's not a good idea. Walang alam si Axel-" Before I could finish my sentence Axel cut me out.

"Oh Val, you've taught me enough. Haven't I proven that to you earlier?" He winked at me and I was left speechless.

"Yun naman pala." Sabi ni David. "Here's the deal, kapag ako ang nauna, you would leave me and Valerie alone. Hindi ka sasama sa amin tuwing aalis kami. I don't like you tagging along with us. Because let's be honest, I don't like you and I know you don't like me."

Axel paused for awhile as if thinking before nodding his head.

"And if I win, ayokong makita kahit ang anino mo hanggang nandito ako." Sabi niya. 

"That's a deal!" Sabi ni David. 

Agad na sumampa si Axel kay Mitsy. He shook the bridle and Mitsy started to run. He started racing with David. Holy truck! This spells trouble.

"Axeeel!" Sigaw ko ngunit hindi niya ako pinansin. Hindi pa nakakalayo sa pagtakbo ang kabayo when I saw him lost balance. He was going so fast and he still didn't know how to balance himself so he fell of Mitsy. Bumagsak siya sa lupa. I hurridly ran to him.

"Axel!" I said as I saw him wreathing in pain. Lumuhod ako sa tabi niya. "Axel, are you okay?"

"Fuck! My legs... it fucking hurts like hell!" He groaned.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3M 148K 51
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
15.5K 572 45
Get drunk. Wait until sunrise. Be inlove. Appreciate the art before it's too late. This is the story of Archer Cairos Guevarra And Aviona Clarisse E...
677K 7.4K 5
Captivated by Tyrone Greene's Full SPG Parts. Read at your own risk.
9.3M 5.3K 4
Kalen de La Valliere's story. Wattys2016 winner You can read this story @ Dreame/Yugto apps