FEISTY BeasT

user316714523267 által

I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the f... Több

1.Hello to GoodBye
Run Jer Run
Jerella?!
The Beast
5.Next Time??
Way to Go!!
Ditch?!
I HATE IT
"Payback is a Bitch"
10.Sleep
GAME
CAST
THANKFUL
OK
WHatever
SOBER?!
15)BURNN
SURPRISE
CLAIRE
WHERE?!
LOST
20)LIKE IT
ACHE
YOU??
NOT AN UPDATE
CRAZY
SHIT
NIGHT
27)Hesitation
29)Lover
30)OH
My story
Crazy
FUN
.....
Grief
36)Due To
Now?!
38)Solutions
39)Our ending
40) Epilogue
SUP

Danger

646 32 0
user316714523267 által

I was afraid of turning to him somehow, but I did anyway I slowly turn to him and stare at him simply.

First thing his clothing is like woah, black oversized shirt with white trousers and black shoe, it's normal this days but with him it looks epic..and the earrings on...

"Ace" Reeve say and I close my eyes knowing Clearly what he's about to do. "Long time no see"

"Let's keep it that way shall we" Ace came closer and held my hand, "And let you keep away from what's mine"

His stare at him with snare, I eee through his eyes searching for meaning but nothing was found, no emotion.

I heared Reeve laugh and I turn to him shaking my head no at him, but he ignored it, he ignored me and continued laughing. Slowly after getting done with his fake laughter he also held my other hand.

"You're not meaning her are u?" He ask unbelievably, "you don't deserve her Ace, he'll take her just like he did with the other one. Don't burn another innocent with the thing you need or feel"

I didn't take a minute with raising my hand and sleeping him hard.

"You. Better. Shut. The. Fuck. Up" I say slowly, I don't know how I got mad in a second but I did anyway.

He smirk at me, while u glare with snare. Ace is quite, he didn't say a word or do a thing when I pull him to the apartment, I feel him staring at me but I just move until he held me.

"Ace don't let his words get into you, please." I start "He was just trying to make u mad and nth else, an-" I was stopped when he pulled me to him and peek my lips fast and hug me tight grooming my hair.

"I am not leaving you, not even if you want to" he say

"Is it a promise?" I smile

"I promise" the beating of his heart seemed so special, as I just put my ers to his chest hugging him back.
**********##########**********

All of us were getting ready to go the party for Christmas night so the house was all trashed, it was only Aaron and Ace who sat Luke nothing is happening while the other of us are rushing here and there to find the clothes or shoe maybe make up or Claire, and even a bag.

Then after half hour or maybe even more we are all gathered at the door ready to exchange gifts.

Everyone has special person to give a gift first to and that's what everyone was doing. They were to the special person giving gifts they bought. Me as usual I went first to
...
Yeah the one you're guessing, yep my best friend since childhood and the person who always stood with me no matter what.

Aaron.

I gave him the watch I bought him from the first store we got into, he smiled to me knowing I knew he liked it. He has always liked the watches I bought him, even though this one is just the second.

After a hug and kiss on the forehead I went to Ace who is smiling while seeing Aaron and I from afar. I took out the necklace box and shyly give it to him smiling.

"Look someone is shy" he say taking the box and flipping it.

"Am not shy you beast," I defend "it's just-"

Then I shutted up when he gasp like gasp. I stare at him wondering if he liked it or not but no sign no emotion a rock.

"Ace you don't like it?!" I ask "Just give to me and I will send it back, I knew you wouldn't like it  anyway"

"Shut it feisty," he say "it's beautiful"

"Yeah I know I'll se-" I see him "What?!" I ask confused.

He came closer and hug me that incredible hug w/ch I've always felt save in.

"It's beautiful, of course not more than you" he say and I blush hugging him back.

"Where is my gift Ace?" I ask in a duh tone when we were about to leave the apartment.

"Am a gift" he smirk

"And you say that in a deadpan, did u realize" I ask after a laugh...Of course fake one.

"What you needed a gift?"

"It's Christmas you puppet"

"And" he say "I mean it's obvious it's Christmas" he continue when I narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't you ever come close to me you beast, I hate you"

"What to do I lo-like you" he cough.

Pulling my tounge at him I move faster and reach Haze who is mumbling sth to himself.

"Hey, what's with u?" I ask him

"So you gave me a shoe, Nessa gifted me a bracelet, Mom gifted me a necklace, Aiden and Austin gave me a Brand music maker, Sara gave me a kiss, Eve gifted me the jacket I've been hoping to have since it first came out w/ch means last week"he ramble

"So what are you saying, Haze?"

"But I still feel I didn't get sth from someone both if them are special"

"Jayden?!" I ask

"He gave me another pet"

"Ace"

"He gave me the booklet I've been wishing to have"

"What booklet"

"So it's kind of a diary" he safer smiling "When we were kids we used to have lots of photos with Reeve included, that bastard anyway so he used to always gather them and then stick them at the booklet and write on them how the vibe was on that day. He didn't give it to anyone but show it I always beg for it abd this time he gifted me for Christmas but if course after I promised I won't lose it"

"Oh" I say smiling.

When we reach the club all of us went out of the car couple couple and made our way to the door. The giant guy didn't even oppose when we hot in one by one I'm there without our turn. He looks afraid of the hoys we've got.

Lots of people also stated at us until we made our way inside. The club is so chucked and smells of d/nt kind filed it, and you could know it's a fancy one by the way the people dress and the way the place is so big. After being seated for a loment in the bug circle around the middle and chatting for a little while Ace abd Aaron went out sating they might take a minute. And also taking care of me.

All of them went dancing with me and I hit tired after a while so I told them where I am and went to the seat getting a drink. After a while there is a guy seating next to me and staring at me with a disgusting look on his face.

"You better get up man before everything ends and they come" I say ignoring his look.

"You need to come with me"

The way he said it can reveal it's a dangerous matter and he's dangerous himself. So I shut down and try to find a way of escaping. Keeping my face calm and coughing I ask.

"Meaning"

"Told you, you just need to come with me"

"Tell me to where?" I ask

"You'll see when we reach"

I slowly took out my phone and started recording though I am not sure if I am. Then after a couple of minutes there is a voice from the phone, shits.

"Hey feisty" it's Ace, I hope the guy can't hear his voice. "Hello" Ace continues and before he hang up I spoke again

"I am not going anywhere without telling my friends" and that's when the phone is as silent and I guess Ace figured.

"Don't let me use force" he say

"Try me" I say.

And after seconds I can feel a sharp pinch on my leg and I gasp, kicking my leg I threw the table but no one turned cause the DJ was so high. He held my mouth when I was about to scream.

I felt dizzy and hear a faint sounds of Ace screaming my Name and the music. My eyelids got heavy and I feel myself getting on the air and the last thing I heared was a faint sound of the stranger saying
"Master, we've found her"
***********#########**********
A/N: hoped you enjoyed it and sorry for the really late update
                                    Lov

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

22.4K 469 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
My Bad Boy ShinShin által

Ifjúsági irodalom

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...