[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
34
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

29

86 5 18
By JiJi0203

"Ah... Umm... nope... idk about it" I told him.

since when did I start to lie?

"It's okie then. You can go now" he said.

I bowed to him and sighed deeply as relief then I quickly left.

But then I remembered about the punishment he gave to Park Ji.

I want to help him out of this. Even it's my fault. So I turned back to face him.

"And seosaeng-nim you don't have to punish Jisung like- like this ri-right?" I know I'm scared to ask but I have to.

"Aishh... jinjja this kid. The news spreed around your school isn't it? This totally made me mad" he said and rubbed his hair.

"But seo, it maybe was just misunderstanding... please you don't have to punish him like this... like not going to school...? I thought the rules were to let idols have to go to school regularly...?" I said.

I know I shouldn't say this but I want to help Park ji...

"Alright I'll talk to him again" he said.

~~~~~~~

Then I went to find Chenle.

When I arrived I saw Chenle is with Park ji. So I try my best to act normal.

"Okayyyy little sister. Finally you're here" he said.

I take a deep breath and give him a death glare.

"Yes, I know I'm late" I said in rudely way to him.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

"I was at your manager offi-" I said but suddenly I remember I shouldn't say this. Park ji look at me in curiously way but then I have a good idea to find some excuses.

"ahh err I mean I met him in front of the staff office and I asked where is rookie's manager that's it. Hehe" I said and laugh nervously.

"Pfft. Well then since you're here the rookie's manager wanted me to introduce you to the trainees that will debut with you to the future" he said.

My eyes widen in shocked and also excited at the same time.

I'm going to have new trainees friends with me here so I'm not lonely.

Then Chenle and Park Ji were helping me to pack my packages to my dorm first. And I have to go to the the rookie's manager office.

I knocked the door before I entered.

She allowed me. So I went in.

"Oh Hana you're here" she said with smile at me.

"nae..." I said nervously.

"Okie follow me. I'm going to introduce you to the others rookie trainees" she said.

Omg I can't wait to see them.

Then me and my rookie's manager went into another practice room which is for rookie trainees room.

"Annyeonghaseo seosaeng-nim" they all greeted to their manager.

"Good today we have new trainee here. Introduce yourself" she said to them and then she told me to introduce myself

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Zhong Hana. I'm 16 years old. I'm from China. I am now going to train as rookie trainee just as like as you guys too. Please take care of me well" I said and bow to greet them.

My eyes widen in shocked when I lifted my head up. I saw Lami is there too.

Oh yea!! I almost forgot she's also the rookie trainee here which haven't debuted.

"Good, now back to practice guys" the manager said and left. She left me with the others trainees.

Everyone looks happy to see me so they come to me even Lami.

"Welcome to SM Hana ah... from now on we're going to train together hehe" she said. And she gave me a hug so I hugged her back.

"Hey, you guys know each other?" The other trainees asked us.

And we both nodded and chuckled.

"Btw guys you should introduce yourselves since she's new here" Lami told them.

Then they started to introduce theirselves one by one.

"Wait.... I think I've seen her somewhere before..." Eunbi one of the trainees said.

"Yea true..." Lina one of the trainees too said.

"Oh yea!!! I mostly seen her with NCT Dream sunbaenim" Eunbi shouted in surprise way.

Omg I'm doomed. Everyone gonna hate me

"Yeah ofc, She is-" Lami was cut off

"DON'T TELL ME SHE IS ZHONG CHENLE'S GIRLFRIEND?!!" Eunbi and Lina shouted out loud.

"guys nooooo not like you think" Lami paused a bit then she continues "she's Chenle's sunbaenim little sister"

Since they shouted out this out the other trainees could heard so they panic attack to me. But Lami protect me from them.

"Is this true?! That's you're Chenle sunbaenim's little sister?!!" Some of them asked me.

"Yea!! Yea!! Is this true??" They asked me.

"YAHH STOP PANICKING JESUS" Lami shouted to them so they stop panicking.

"And yes!! She's Chenle's sunbaenim little sister so what?!" Lami shout to them. I should thanks to Lami xD.

Thanks Lami xD.

"Omg Hana unnie is so beautiful. Please tell him that I've been having a crush on him for long time ago" Eunbi said.

I chuckled xD. Omg I can't believe my brother is so this attractive huh.

"Aww... too bad tho... TwT he's alrd had his eyes on someone. I apologized" I said.

And they all went with sad faces.

"Okay now now!! Back to practice" Lami shouted.

"I'm sorry for these people" she apologized to me.

"Anniyo. It's okie" I said.

[author: do you think they'll be alright to practice as SM Rookies together?]

Author: I heard you guys enjoyed alot :D I'm happy for your comments and I will work hard and try my best on this wattpad and will try to update regularly <3

And BTW I apologise for make you think that the main character (Han​a) looks like a bad character. This is just in the half of the story :< I apologise once again.

💚 And Tysm yorubon 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.8K 28
I fell in love with my bestfriend.
164K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
3.7K 337 20
"I really like you." He softly confesses with his gaze on the sand in between us. I cut my breath short. Oh, my goodness. He actually said it. "I kno...
39.4K 922 34
i was his best friend. inseparable. but now he no longer needs me. based on NCT 127's 'No Longer'