Wolfblood // Bellamy Blake [1]

By blxssxmspost

~~~~~ There were more things on the earth than what the 100 originally expected. That is true. But they haven... More

act one
one
two
four
five
A/N
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Questions?
A/N
act two
one
two
three
four
five
six
A/N
seven
eight
Please Read!
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Thank you!

three

2.8K 62 9
By blxssxmspost

Wolfblood

3. The Hunter and The Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I trotted through the forest, finding Octavia where I'd seen her last.

I sniffed the air for a moment only to smell blood. Human blood.

This confused me, making me walk toward Octavia until I saw the blood on her hands and the tears falling down her cheeks.

"Aura?" A sniffled and choked voice called out.

I looked over at Octavia, who now looked at me in happiness and comfort. Her arm was extended as if to let me sniff. I walked right up and nuzzle my head into Octavia's side.

Octavia's arm wrapped around me as I let her cry a little more, feeling oddly comforted by me. I back up and walked over to the cut, tilting my head to the side in thought.

I lowered my head to sniff her bloody hand, before licking it with my tongue and I continued to lick until all the blood was gone.

"Thank you," Octavia said, smiling as she rubbed my fur.

I didn't understand why I was being like this towards Octavia, but I didn't mind it much. I enjoyed the company she gave me. She had a kind heart and wasn't trying to kill me.

"Jasper got hurt. A spear hit him right in the chest." She said after a while. I lifted my head shooting my head towards her. "Don't worry he'll be fine. Clarke and I are helping him. I brought clothes so you could come to see him."

I laid down beside Octavia, glad that Jasper was ok and I decided to relax. It only lasted around an hour when a twig snapped and I was on all fours, teeth bared and in attack mode. Octavia was on her knees and trying to pull me back, but I wouldn't budge.

Coming out from behind the tree was an older looking boy with dark hair.

"Bellamy? What are you doing here?" Octavia asked. I felt myself lean back from the stance once I realized Octavia knew this boy.

"Get behind me." He ordered, bringing me back to my attack stance as he pointed the gun at me.

"No, don't hurt her." Octavia took a brave step in front of the gun, blocking me from its view.

I was confused by this action. What the hell was Octavia doing standing in front of a gun to protect me?

"O, stop fooling around. Come with me before you get hurt." Bellamy grabbed her arm tightly and pulled, making me bark rapidly.

"She won't hurt me," Octavia said pulling her arm from his grip and crouched in front of me, moving her gaze from Bellamy to me.

"Go, come back later." She whispered into my ear, knowing I understood her perfectly.

I gave Octavia a small lick to the cheek before sprinting off into the distance.

¤》《¤》《¤

I watched as Bellamy and his group took cautious steps in the forest.

"Split up! Charlotte, stay with me! See anything, Kill it then bring it back to camp!" Bellamy yelled.

My lips lifted, teeth bare and a growl in the depths of my throat. I would do anything to tear him apart, but for some reason, I couldn't. I had no desire to kill him.

I came forward, letting my growl surprise him and the little girl he had with him. He pulled out his gun and pointed it toward me, his pointer finger simply brushing against the trigger when I took the first step to attack.

I knocked him off his feet and Bellamy fell to his back, a grunt escaping his lips. The gun fell from his hands and into the bushes.

Suddenly the horn sounded, telling everyone the acid fog was coming. I knew I had to get to my cave before it came, but I couldn't leave them to die.

I looked at Bellamy and barked, as a way to tell him to follow me. He got up and looked to where the fog was coming. He then looked at Charlotte and grabbed her hand. I looked behind me and used my eyes to close in on how far the acid fog was from us.

We didn't have a whole lot of time. I started running with Bellamy on my tail. The acid fog was gaining on me and I knew that if I didn't pick up the pace that we'd all be suffering a great amount on the forest floor.

My eyes glowed when I spotted the cave, making my adrenaline kick up a notch and give me that little push I needed to get inside.

After we all got in safe and sound, Bellamy got Charlotte to sleep then went to watching me before falling asleep himself. I started to shift to my human form, my bones cracking and fur flying away until I was simply skin and bones again. I sat there hugging my legs as I watched Bellamy and Charlotte for the time being.

The acid fog still hasn't disappeared and Bellamy had woken up just to back up into the wall, trying to create as much distance as he could between himself and my naked body.

I looked at him and smiled, but soon became tired and saw the confusion in his eye. I simply looked towards the cave exit.

"Who are you?" Bellamy questioned.

"I'm no one. The wolf left if that's what you're wondering. You guys should go before she comes back." I lied.

"What did she do to you?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just go before she comes back." I told him.

He crawled to Charlotte and shook her. "Charlotte, wake up we got to go."

After Charlotte woke up, she stood outside waiting for Bellamy to come out.

"Why don't you come with us?" he said.

"You don't even know me," I muttered looking down at the ground.

"I'm Bellamy," he said crawling towards me.

I know.

Bellamy got up and held his hand out. I looked down at it and pushed it away getting up on my own. Bellamy looked down at my body then turned around taking off his jacket, before handing it to me. I took it and put it on. The jacket went just under my butt. Bellamy turned around to face me, smiling when he saw how big it was on me.

"You ready?" he asked. I thought about it and nodded. Bellamy smiled and held his hand out. I looked at his hand then grabbed it.

Once we got out Bellamy called out to the others. Other voices were heard and he walked toward them while I followed Charlotte, who was wandering around.

I was only a few feet away from Charlotte when I heard her scream. I ran toward her, Bellamy right behind me. I looked down where she was looking, only to see a boy struggling to breathe, on the ground. Clarke appeared from further away in the forest, looking at me wide-eyed then to Bellamy and then to ah on the ground.

"I heard screams," Clarke said quietly.

I placed my hand on Atom's chest, the familiar feeling of his blood gurgling in his lung. I took a deep breath and got up, walking toward Charlotte.

"Go back to camp," I told her, a sad smile on my face. She looked up at me and nodded, before walking away.

When I turned around I saw Bellamy pass Clarke a knife. I sat next to Clarke. Clarke brought the knife to the boy's neck ready to mercy him. I could see she didn't want to.

"Wait. Give me the knife." I said holding my hand out.

"What?" Clarke said.

"It wasn't a question. Give. Me. The knife." I said looking Clarke in the eyes.

I pulled the knife from Clarke's and nodded my head to the suffering boy on the ground.

"What's his name?" I asked them. They both seemed confused but saw that I was serious.

"Atom," Bellamy said looking away.

I looked down at Atom and smiled.

"Kom woda 'so gyon op, gon woda 'so kom daun, Atom," I said, then stuck the knife into Atom's jugular before pulling it back out, closing his eyelids after.

I felt a tear fall down my face but wiped it before anyone saw. I got up and walked towards their camp.

¤》《¤》《¤

If you guys didn't know here you go.

Kom woda 'so gyon op, gon woda 'so kom daun: From water, we are born to water we return

The symbol of Floukru.

This is the only trig used in this chapter! This is the Floukru's "Yu Gonplei Ste Odon." Next chapter I'll write a flashback to explain why Aura cried over Atom dying from the acid fog. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 164 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...
123K 2.5K 16
Ariella Coyn was born in space, and shes lived there her whole life. She's been a prisoner on the Ark since she was 11 for a crime she didn't commit...
191K 4.1K 25
"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leavi...
34.5K 619 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...