Unpredictable-One Direction F...

By Bailey_Styles

Samantha's life is going downhill. Her father is gone, her mother is going through her fourth divorce, her be... More

1: Hell Holes, New Friends and New Enemies
2: Confusion
3: Secrets
4: Kiss me
5: Assaulted
6: Future Mrs. Styles?!
7: All Lies
8: Secrets Revealed
9: Up All Night
10: Stand Up
12: Yo Skrillz, Drop It Hard
13: Pretty Lights and Strobe Lights
14: Kissing, Sleeping and Niall Horan
15: Cuts and Scars
16: The Next Tour
17: Movies and Sweet Popcorn
18: And We're Off
19: Niall Horan, You Drive Me Crazy
20: Bullet Holes
21: Adopted By Five Boys And Three Girls
22: Cheating
23: Warning Sign
24: Moving In and Moving Back
***MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT CHAPTER***
25: Loneliness Is My Weakness
26: All I Want For Christmas
27: Christmas Time Is Here
28: Home This Christmas
NEW STORY UP! <3
One Year Later :)

11: My Plan Is Set

6K 60 16
By Bailey_Styles

11: The Plan Is Set

Harry’s POV

While Amy poured all of her feelings about Zayn out, I started to feel very knackered. Not like the “Oh, I’m a bit sleepy…” knackered, it was the “Bloody hell, let me sleep already!” knackered. My eyes start to droop but, Sam hits my leg to keep me awake. She hasn’t even bothered to talk to me this morning. It’s pissing me off. Maybe when we’re alone, I can talk to her. It’s definitely not my top priority but, I knew I had to. I just told Amy I wasn’t going to so she would shut up about the subject. She’s crying now and Lou’s being surprisingly comforting, her head buried into his chest as he softly coo’s to calm her. Sam looks choked up as well, blinking away the tears as she watches her best friend in agony.

“That’s sounds pretty scary.” Liam announces.

“It does.” Niall and Lou say in unison.

Everyone agrees.

“You guys didn’t have to wake up to her screaming. Lucky butts.” Sam pouts. “It scared me right out of the frickin bed.” Amy mumbles an apology and Sam forces a smile, accepting her apology. “It’s all right Boo. I understand. You must be hungry. Should I make us some lunch?”

“Yeah… You girls really have to stop waking up at two in the afternoon. You’re wasting your days!” Niall complains and Amy surprisingly giggles. He makes her laugh any day, which has me wishing I could make Sam do the same. Sam gets up and walks to the kitchen and I secretly follow her.

“Need help?” She jumps and whips around, her green eyes bouncing with color and I’ve never seen her eyes go so wide with surprisment.

“Oh, Um… Yeah. Sure.” She replies awkwardly and hands me a pot filled with water. “Boil the water for about fifteen minutes, then throw in whatever noodles  you want.” She instructs and I do as told, waiting by the stove as the water sits on it. Boring job, I must say. Sam walks towards the door to the kitchen and shuts it. The kitchen had a door? Blimey, I never knew that. After all those years of walking in and out of this kitchen, I just noticed it. It was probably open for Niall when he has his midnight snacks. I return to my pot of water, realizing the stove wasn’t even on. I sigh.

“Oh, come on!” I spat, turning the knob to HI. Sam comes back over and starts to cut vegetables. “So… What are we making?” She stifles a small and short laugh.

“Aren’t you the cook of this household? You should know what soup has in it.” I look away and blush. Wow. That’s embarrassing. She’s right. I do cook quite well though. Not to be cocky or anything. I smile to myself and watch as the water slowly starts to bubble. “I’ve been wanting to talk to you… about last night.” She continues to break the silence. Panic takes over me as I try to keep my gaze on the bubbling water.

“Is that so?” Is all I can say.

“Yeah… Your face… Is it okay?” She asks, and I chuckle awkwardly.

“Yeah, It should be fine. You?”

“Um, I didn’t get hit.” She says. Obviously, I just embarrassed myself again. When I’m panicky, I tend to say stupid stuff. Don’t blame me.

“Oh, right.” Everything is just bloody awkward now. If I hadn’t gone and talked to Zayn, I could be snuggled up with Sam on the couch watching Love Actually. Yes, I’m a sap. Get over it. “It’s my fault all this happened. I’m sorry for that.”

“No. It’s Zayn’s fault. If he didn’t bully Amy in the first place, none of this would have happened. Sure, my mom’s divorce would happen but, at least I’d be coming here with a smile on my face.” She says, choking up when she mentions her mom. “The last thing I said to her was to never get married again. The expression on her face was just… terrible. Her first divorce was bad enough, but her fourth? What the hell is she thinking?” She sniffles and throws the vegetables in my boiling pot along with the noodles I chose.

“My parents’ divorce was… bad. I seriously thought my life was over.” I start and she slowly turns her pale face towards me.

“You went through the same thing?” she asks, her face full of shock. I chuckle.

“Yeah. It was bad. Worst time of my life, but I got over it and so will you, trust me.” I assure her and what she did next surprises me. She dives into my chest for a hug, her small arms wrapping around my neck and burying her head into my neck while I’m completely oblivious to what’s going on. She realizes I’m a little surprised so she hugs me tighter, choking me pretty much. I smile to myself and hug her back, wrapping my arms around her skinny, yet curvy body, squeezing her back.

“I’m sorry for ignoring you this morning.” She whispers into my neck and I hug her even tighter. “Ah! Harry… Can’t… BREATHE.” She gasps and I let go quickly.

“Sorry, Love.” I return to the noodles and she watches as the bubbles get bigger and bigger. I turn the knob down a bit to change the temperature to a cooler one and finally, the soup was ready. We add flavouring to the broth and set the table. Returning to the stove, we stand in front of our pot and cross our arms. “Pretty good looking soup, if I do say so myself.” I say and she giggles.

“Agreed. Good job Styles.” And she wraps her arms around my waist. She turns me so I’m facing her and she starts to lean in. Wait. She starts to lean in. Holy shit. She’s going to kiss me. Okay Harry. Just lean in. Lean in and make her feel like she isn’t being rejected. BLOOY HELL, LEAN IN! I listen to the voice in my head and start to lean in, our faces inches apart like before. He lovely lips brushed against mine and-

“I smell soup! OH! Shit… sorry Harry. Didn’t mean to interrupt.” Niall says, raising his hands up in defense. Sam giggles and lightly hits his shoulder.

“Don’t lie Nialler… You wanted to do the same with Amy-Boo.” She teases and of course, he blushes like a tomato. The rest poor into the kitchen and fill the seats at the dining table, except Zayn. Where the hell was he? Playing hide and go seek, I see?

“Harry? You coming?” Louis asks, grabbing a seat next to Niall and Amy. Sam saved a seat for me next to her so, I take it. Zayn would show up sooner or later… right? I shouldn’t worry. “Dig in!” Louis cries and everyone dives into our wonderful, yet plain, meal we worked hard at.

                                                       ****************************

My almost-kiss with Sam was bugging me. I want to kiss her so badly. Should I try before we all go to bed? Should I try tomorrow? The real question is, should I even try at all?  It seemed like she wanted to kiss me, I mean, she was leaning in first! I don’t know what to do.

“Hey guys! Guess what I got?” Louis cries while prancing into the room with nine tickets in his hand. This can’t be good. The girls look at Lou with utter confusion while Liam just shakes his head at the amused Louis.

“What?” the girls ask in unison and Louis smiles widely.

“I heard the music you guys were listening to in your room so I snuck into your room the other day and-,”

“Wait, wait, wait… You snuck into our room?!” Sam yells and Louis blushes.

“Sorry! I had to figure out what you were listening to! I kind of like it. Good dancing music.” He says while doing his Stop The Traffic, Let ‘Em Through dance move. Niall laughs. “Anyways, Skrillex right? I searched him up and found out there’s a concert he’s doing here and I got us all tickets! I invited Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle as well! Isn’t this great?!” Sam completely forgets about the fact that he snuck into their room and her and Amy jump up and start screaming. Liam, Niall and I cover our ears it’s so loud. They must really fancy this music.

“Louis! Holy shit! How’d you afford all of this?!” Amy yells, still jumping around with excitement.

“I’m in the most popular boy band, not to mention, we’re rich as hell.” He states, pointing his finger in the air to prove a point.

“This concert better be good.” A raspy voice says from behind us in the living room. Everyone turns and there stands Zayn, his hair messed up and in he’s in his boxers. He avoided eye contact with everyone accept Louis. Sam instantly drags herself over to me and wraps her arms around my waist again as if to protect me.

“It will be.” Amy peeps and Zayn turns to her. She forces a small smile, and I mean small. You could barely tell she forces a smile. He nods and turns away to sit on the couch. He turns on the television and it looked like he wanted to add something else, but he didn’t. To my surprise, I start forcing myself towards the couch he was sitting on.

“What the hell are you doing?” Sam whispers and I bend down to kiss her temple.

“It’s fine. Just let me check something.” I assure her everything was fine and I start walking but she grabs my hand and walks with me. “I can defend myself you know.” I whisper back and she rolls her eyes.

“Clearly after last night, you can’t. I’m coming.” She says, still clutching my hand with hers. I sigh and walk into the living where Zayn was watching Chatty Man. He looked just as knackered as I am. He has huge bags under his eyes and he wouldn’t stop yawning.

“Zayn?” His head snaps up and he tenses up, dropping the remote with surprise.

“What do you want.” He asks, cursing under his breath as he turns away. God, he really was pissed to see us together. I struggled. What the hell am I supposed to say to him? Then, Sam jumps in.

“Who’s Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie?” she asks innocently and Zayn rolls his eyes.

“Don’t think that I’d just forget what happened la-,” Sam holds up her hand. I love how I came here to talk to him but, she’s doing all the talking. She’s so cute.

“I don’t expect that, just tell me who they are and we can move on.”

“Perrie’s my girlfriend, Eleanor is Lou’s and Danielle is Liam’s, now would you just leave me alone please?” and he turns back to the television, mumbling stuff that I couldn’t quite make out. I drag Sam back into the kitchen where everyone was still standing and chatting.

“Sam! The concerts in two days! Let’s wear our Skrillex shirts!” Amy says, running up to us and roughly pulling her away to their room to pick out outfits. “Be back soon Niall! I’ll play Mario Kart with you!” Amy calls back and Niall blushes. Damn, he really likes her.

“Niall’s getting it on…” Louis teases and Niall gives him a death glare. Then we hear light knocking on the door. More people? We might have to buy a bigger house for Christ’s sake. Liam rushes to the door and opens it, revealing three slim figures, two brunettes and a blonde. “Eleanor!” Louis cries and runs up to give her a kiss and a hug. She obviously accepts and kisses him back, pulling away to show her pretty face. Dani and Liam are already settled in on the love seat we have in the living room while Perrie makes her way over to the grumpy Zayn.

“Hey, babe.” He says, forcing a smile and I lean against the kitchen door frame. So, he’s pretending to be happy? Nice one. Perrie doesn’t buy it though.

“What’s wrong?” she chirps and snuggles in close to Zayn’s chest. He shakes it off and Eleanor looks at me.

“My god, Harry! What the hell happened to your face?!” she yells and jumps up to inspect it. I glance at Zayn quickly and look away when he catches my eye. I can’t look that lad in the eyes right now.

“I got attacked by a cat.” I blurt, just to cover Zayn. I may be pissed at him but, he’s still my best friend. We’ve always got each other’s backs. Eleanor laughs and lightly pats my cheek.

“Man. Those cats sure like you.” Perrie giggles and everyone joins in once they hear Niall burst out in laughter from the kitchen. “So! Where are these ladies we came here to meet?! We’re going to a concert with them! I’m so excited!” she screeches and bounces up and down next to Zayn. We all point upstairs and they nod, knowing they were busy.

“Harry… heard you and one of the girls are pretty cozy, huh?” Dani says while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I laugh, ignoring the looks I’m getting from Zayn.

“Yeah. I guess we are.” I admit and all three girls applaud me as a congratulations.

After a half an hour of us talking, the girls come back downstairs and give the other three girls hugs for a greeting.

“Nice to meet you! Gosh, you guys are so pretty…” Amy gasps and covers her mouth while everyone laughs. They return a compliment and pretty soon, all the girls erupted in laughter after whispering stuff.

“I’ll never understand girls.” Liam protests and all the guys laugh, even Zayn. With Perrie being here, he seemed to get happier and forget about last night.  She lit the lantern of happiness in him again. Wow, that was cheesy. I laugh to myself at my stupid, yet deep, comment. Admit it. It’s pretty deep.

“What’s so funny, Styles?” Sam asks, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. She looks up and her green colourful eyes stared into mine with such excitement. She was pretty short, about 5,6”. I was tall myself, but I like how she’s shorter. I can cuddle with her whenever I want.

“You are, shorty.” I say, making up a nickname for her as the words come out. A chorus of “aw’s” erupted in the living room and Sam blushes, her rosy cheeks turning into a red color as she hides her eyes from embarrassment. She’s so cute! I think I even see Zayn wearing the tiniest grin on his face. Thank you Perrie for coming at this time.

“Are you guys staying the night?” Amy asks while pulling Niall out of the kitchen. The three nod their head and look at their boyfriends to make sure it was okay. “Sharing beds as well?” Amy winks and all three blush intensively at her question. Niall and I laugh and look at each other.

“No fair! We don’t get anyone to snuggle with at night!” Niall whines and Amy rolls her eyes along with Sam.

“You guys have each other. Bromance moment?” Sam suggests and everyone laughs at us now. Everything seemed fine. Everyone’s happy and laughing along with every stupid pun I or Lou would make and Zayn actually laughed at one of my bad puns. Maybe this concert wouldn’t be so bad if Perrie’s coming. She’d get his mind off the whole thing. Maybe I can kiss Sam there too. She’d be so happy because of the concert and stuff! My plan was set. I, Harry Styles, am going to make the first move at a Skrillex concert.   

A/N: Lucky arses! I want to go to a Skrillex concert with my boys! Louis could teach me his lovely dance moves! BANGARANG<3 Sorry it took so long to update. My mom thinks I need a break from my laptop... -___- LOL It's all good now though, I cleared that problem and I updated! I also had a massive case of writers block... not cool. Chapter 12- 14 will be about the concert, Chapter 12 Sam's POV, Chapter 13 Harry's POV then Chapter 14 Amy's POV. This concert is going to be wiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllddd.... not just because Skrillz is there... LOL COMMENT, VOTE and FAN. Thx loves<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 95 6
Wattpad is a strange, strange place. Hopefully you all know what fanfic is. If not... welcome. It's strange, hilarious even. But it's by no means hom...
39.3K 733 10
How the soul mate thing works: When you are born you have a word written on you wrist wich is what your soul mate says when you first meet them there...
652K 58.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
624K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!