The South Circle

Galing kay DestinyKeianna

Book 1: The South Circle Meet the newest summer camp group, as these teenagers' lives become irrev... Higit pa

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

412 31 4
Galing kay DestinyKeianna

I don't know if we met our goal for the fundraiser but I definitely knew that we needed to do another one really soon. People really supported us and enjoyed themselves which is something that we wanted to happen. I was proud of everything that we accomplished today because we series worked so hard.

After all the people left, we cleaned the gym and made sure it was all clear before dispersing into our rooms to take showers. Not wanting to stay in for long, it took me only fifteen minutes and I made sure to clean up everything in the bathroom before leaving and putting my clothes up.

Our parents left a few minutes after the fundraiser ended and my parents spoke to Darius' parents which turned out pretty well. I was invited by The Murphy's and my parents, The Wright's invited them to our house, so there wasn't no getting rid of Darius - even if I wanted to.

I skipped to his room, knocking on his door and patiently waited for him to answer. He opened the door, wearing a towel around his waist as water was all over his chest. I blushed at the sight of that and tried turning on my heels as he chuckled.

"You can come in, I'll get dressed in the bathroom." He responded, giving me a kiss.

I entered through his room, taking a seat on the bed as he closed the door and headed towards his bathroom to get dressed. In less than a minute he popped back into his room, wearing his jersey shorts and no t-shirt.

I watched him tie on his durag, and he moved over to me and laid down on his bed with his arms around me.

"Today was fun." He stated, rubbing my arms.

I agreed, playing with his fingers. "You think we met our goal? There was hundreds of people there, purchasing tickets and donating money at the door."

"I don't know, I'm surprised that people were actually participating and really enjoyed our fundraiser." He replied. "Like people were coming up to us before they left, when's the next event? Are y'all going to do this again? Are there any other ways to donate money? So many questions about it."

"Yeah, I noticed that." I said, then my mind drifted off to my parents meeting Darius again. "Earlier, I was completely terrified of introducing you to my parents. I knew that my dad would have a lot of questions for you and I really really love you and for you to be my first boyfriend, that's really serious."

"I know, you really froze up." He smirked. "I wasn't really nervous about meeting your parents as your boyfriend, but I was concerned for you. Then, whenever you cried explaining your love to me made me feel better, I was like wow Constance really loves me and that's when your dad noticed me asking if you were okay and he seemed to let go of the hold he had. I would've respected him even more if he didn't think I was a good fit for you."

"Why?"

"Parents, dads especially are hesitant with their daughters dating and with their sons it's different because they feel like the sons could deal with having their heartbroken, and all the other things that deal with the falling of a breakup." He explained. "They still see their daughters as those little girls and try everything in their heart to keep them from being hurt and you know how daughters look up at their dads as the number one man in their lives, they consider it just like when children leaving the nest — they realize that you've grown up and at eighteen, they can't really tell you much, so accepting takes a lot out of them."

I remembered my dad's face softening up whenever I cried explaining how well Darius treats me and I knew that made him realize I was growing up.

"Hmm, interesting.." I smiled. "I know he liked you though."

"I think he does," Darius eyes narrowed. "I had a chitchat with him by ourselves and he knew that I was raised in a good family, especially raised in a church so he was proud to call me his future son in law and he was very serious about basketball too."

I laughed, "So what was in the chitchat? I hope he didn't threat you."

"Nah not a threat, more of a understanding, a warning.." He pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead. "Which I stand by ninety-nine point nine percent and I'm not telling you what he said."

"Wow okay." I frowned, sliding underneath the covers. "I'm tired all of a sudden."

"Constance Hope, are you mad?" His raised a brow, before leaning over in front of me.

"No." I turned my head.

He leaned down, brushing his lips over mine and expecting a kiss he started tickling me which was the most horrible feelings you could do to someone. It felt so weird and I didn't know how people thought it was funny.

"I quit, gimme' a kiss." He scanned my eyes, leaning over to give me a peck.

I pulled his face down to deepen the kiss as I closed my eyes, allowing my fake angry to leave.

"I love you, don't forget it." He moved himself off of me, as I immediately pulled his arm around me. "My big ol' baby."

"I love you too." I giggled, watching him get up again to turn off of the lights and dive into the bed making me jump.

I don't know what I got myself into dating this goofball but I was excited for our relationship to progress.

• • •

I woke up in the morning, jumping on top of Darius with fresh breath after doing my hygiene routine and watched him sleep peacefully in his durag – I didn't want to wake him out of a good sleep but I was told that we had to discuss things with the head people of the camp.

"Wake up, DaryBear!" I kissed his cheek, then all over his face and tapped his arm repeatedly. "Wake up!"

He smirked with his eyes closed, placing his arms around me and gripped my butt before releasing it quickly. "Get up for me right quick Con."

I lifted myself off of him, as his eyes fluttered open and I glanced down at his shorts that made my eyes widen as he chuckled and got out of the bed to use the bathroom.

Hearing water running after a few minutes, I knew that he was taking care of his hygiene, which made me go into the bathroom and wrap my arms around his body, while glaring at him through the mirror.

"You in a good mood huh?" He stared at me through the mirror, grabbing a towel to wash his face. "What's going on?"

"I guess they want to speak about the results of the fundraiser," I removed my arms from around his body. "So I guess our morning run will happen tomorrow."

"Okay, do we have to get dressed for this?" He questioned.

"I'm too tired from yesterday to get dressed, I'm wearing this."

"I think you should put some pants on at least." He pointed at my shorts.

"Yes sir." I rolled my eyes playfully, leaving the bathroom.

"I don't mean it like that Constance." Darius left the bathroom, following me.

"It's good, I'm going to change into my pants Darius."

"Calm down that tone in your voice." He grabbed my hand, kissing my cheeks then my forehead before making his way to my lips. "Good morning, you smell good and I like the wildness in your hair."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah?!" He repeated. "What's wrong with you?"

"I got to put on some pants, I'll see you at the lobby or cafeteria." I told him, leaving his room.

I wanted him to think that I was mad, but now I was really getting mad at him. If he didn't have a shirt on around other people I didn't tell him — never mind I did, I guess it's all about respect.

I entered my room, closing the door before grabbing some Aeropostale pants to put on and heard a knock on the door. I debated on whether I should open it or not but I did and it was no one other than Darius prettyboy Murphy, himself.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, watching my face.

"Yes and no." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tell me what I did, I don't want you being mad at me." He chewed on his bottom lip.

I couldn't stay mad at him but I still had to let him know the reason I got upset.

"About the shorts stuff, I realized that I tell you to put on a shirt so I know that it's nothing wrong with you telling me to put on pants."

He walked into the room, taking a seat on my bed. "I'm sorry. I take on full accountability for telling you to do that."

Wow.

"Are you playing mind games to stop letting me be mad at you?"

"Nah, I'm serious." He stared at me in my eyes, not blinking. "I should be comfortable enough to not let what you wear affect how other people look at you. You're going to be looked at regardless because you're beautiful but I really consider you special and important person to me. So I repeat I'm sorry Constance."

"Thank you." I allowed him to grab my hand as he lifted it up to his lips and gave it tiny kisses. "I accept your apology."

He stood up, pulling me into a hug and exhaled. "I love you so much, I'm sorry."

"You better not be crying Darius."

"Nah, I'm not crying but I am sad." He confessed. "Are we good good?"

"Yes, DaryBear." I beamed. "How do you like your new nickname?"

"It's cool baby girl." He kissed my lips a few times. "You ready to head out?"

I nodded, holding his hand as we left my room going down the hallways towards the cafeteria.

"Good morning!" I greeted the gang.

"Morning." Everyone waved except for Jacqueline and Sienna who weren't in the room.

"Where's Sienna and Jacqueline?" My eyes scanned the room, not seeing them in cafeteria at all.

Jacqueline entered the kitchen after her name was mentioned and she gazed at all of us. "Excuse me, what was said about me?"

"You gon' live long, she just mentioned your name and you appeared." Braylon asserted.

"Oh alright." Jacqueline eyes wandered around the room before she took a seat. "Where's Sienna?"

"I thought that she was with you." I remarked.

"Oh.." Jacqueline finally understood. "I see now."

The leaders of the camp weren't in here yet, but I was still concerned for my friend Sienna who was already having her own issues.

"Did anyone check on her?" I eyed everyone in the room.

Antonio sighed, "I try to check up on her she snaps on me quickly. Even though we not together, I care and still love her a lot!"

"Y'all we should check up on her altogether?" Raquel lilted.

"For everyone to be in the room with her, she'll probably snap but if one person tries to talk to her she'll be good, I think." Darius specified.

"Go talk to her Constance please." Antonio begged. "I know y'all talked, just try to see what's going on with her.. I'm really worried about her."

I looked at everyone who seemed to agree then I glanced at Darius who told me that I should.

"Alright, I'll be back."

I left the cafeteria, rushing down the hallway towards Sienna's room. I heard her screaming which scared me.

"You're not listening to me! How dare you pend this on me like it's my fault? He did do it and now y'all are blaming me for admitting it! Are y'all crazy or are y'all stupid? I'm moving and y'all will not know my location at all!"

I knocked on the door, hoping that what I was hearing about her family wasn't true. They were blaming her for telling it, like it was her fault.

She opened the door, holding a grimace then it loosened as she noticed it was me. "Constance, you can come in."

I ambled into her room seeing clothes sprouted all over her bed, floor and picture much everywhere.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah," Her eyes watered. "You remember whenever I told you that I was leaving after the fundraiser well I'm seriously going away.. just got off the phone with my mom and she's really blaming me for me finally telling them that it happened. You know how long I've been holding that in and seeing him often? Five years and I'll be nineteen soon, so it's heartbreaking knowing that my own family doesn't believe me."

"I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. You don't deserve whatsoever, nobody does." I felt emotional for her. "Where are you moving?"

"I don't know." Tears poured from her eyes. "But I can't be here anymore knowing that my parents now know and don't care about this. I was called a liar and all but the funniest part of this is my own mom saying why didn't you tell us sooner? You dealt with it since you were fourteen her didn't tell anyone what was going on, then blamed me for allowing it to continue and effect our family."

"That's so heartbreaking, I really want you to continue therapy." I cried with her. "You can't stop the treatment, it'll only get worse if you stop. This pain turns deeper than anger you should be allowed to grow, and speak out your truth. I believe in you, and support you no matter what! We've only gotten closer this summer but you're my sister, my friend and I love you!"

"Thank you for being there for me, I love you too!" She grinned through her tears. "I really would like to talk to Antonio, do you think I'm dumb or stupid for wanting to hear him out?"

"Well, it's your decision.. how long y'all known each other?"

"Since our middle school days, so there's history there." She sighed. "Even after hearing the things that happened that led us to not speaking for almost two months, I still love him and care for him."

"I'm sure he feels the same way."

"Okay can you be in here while we talk?" She hoped. "I think you'll be so helpful in the situation."

"I guess so."

She hugged me, as I got up from her room to get Antonio who seemed surprised that Sienna wanted to talk to him. I gave Darius a look as he kissed his two fingers, I guess his way of saying good luck instead of giving me a thumbs up like a normal person.

Antonio followed behind me, nervous as ever whenever we walked in the hallway.

"Constance, you really sure you wanted to talk to me?" He looked frightened.

"She does want to talk to you, please don't make me mention it again."

"Okay." He let out a deep breath before we made it to her room, then he placed a knock on the door. "Whew! I've never been more scared than this."

Sienna opened the door, allowing us in and her eyes never left Antonio's. I felt kind of awkward but I stayed in the corner in case I was needed.

"Uh.. first of all," Sienna blinked. "I have to admit I was hurt for so long, at you and  because of what happened to me. I was so hurt by you because you knew what transpired yet you did something anyway all because I didn't do that with you, why did you want to hurt me so bad Antonio? We've known each other for so long that you did that."

"I can't say anything else but I'm wrong, should've never cheated and blamed it on you." He apologized immediately. "I knew what you went through yet hurt you even more, making you cry hurt me so much and seeing you like that brought me almost to tears. I'm going to admit it was a choice to cheat and I broke that promise to you.. It was something that I knew didn't need to go further and I let you down in more ways than most."

"I distanced myself from because of it.. I needed space and not speaking to you made me confused and more angry that I didn't know how to be around you anymore.." Sienna admitted her real feelings. "I can't believe I still love you for cheating on me and breaking my heart.. I still care for you now and I would really like to break your jaw but I won't."

"I agree with you wanting to hit me." Antonio tears shone in his eyes. "I want you to know that I really admit my wrongdoings, I wish that it never happened and I wish that I was there for you more about your situation. You were my bestfriend before us dating and I ruined our friendship."

Sienna had tears down her face as she stared over at me but back towards him. "Antonio, I'm moving away.. I–."

"I'm going with you." Antonio uttered. "Well, I would love to go with you so that you won't be alone, as your friend."

"I would love that. I missed you!" Sienna allowed him to hug her as tears continued pouring out of her eyes then she pulled back, kissing him. "I love you."

"I missed you more, Si." He wiped her tears away. "I promise to be there for you on this new journey you're going to take."

"Constance," Sienna called. "I'm deciding to stay for another day with you all to tell everyone that I'm leaving."

"I'm happy for y'all on working on a friendship." I noted. "Please don't move fast and back into a relationship but I have no right to tell you what to do in y'all relationship but be careful and I wish y'all the best in the new journey y'all are taking together. I'm going to miss y'all a whole lot – so give me a hug please!"

They both got off of the bed, giving me a hug.

I never thought that this morning would turn out like this, but I'm happy to be there for my friend.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.6K 1.7K 63
Book 1 of The Fly Series . . . His eyes turn red and his jaw begins to tremble. "I'm toxic. I'm arrogant. I'm awful. What else? I'm a misogynist. A s...
148 17 39
"When do I sleep? My eyes are heavy all the time, but when I close them, they burn. So I haven't slept in a while. The cold nights are torture! My he...
3.8K 208 44
COMPLETED! Learning A Lake - Book One in the Lake Series. Every year you and your best friend go to a girl's summer camp in America. This ti...
136 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...