Space They Cannot Touch

By storiesbygh

This story follows the highs, lows and steamy love life of Tom and Y/N. Mature content More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Epilogue

35.

7K 94 55
By storiesbygh

The synchronicity with which Nikki and Dom's faces fell may have been comical had the subject matter been funny. They listened, faces becoming slack, as Tom, who had a better grasp on your health problems than you did, explained your condition and the ongoing tests that you would have to go through, including the urgency of falling pregnant. Neither of them appeared to know what to say, bar apologising and saying "wow" repeatedly.

"Wow" Dom muttered again, picking up his beer for yet another swig.

"Dad, stop saying wow please"

"Sorry. Oh, I'm so sorry, that's awful Y/N" Nikki murmured, her voice soft and motherly.

You shrugged uncomfortably. You disliked sympathy from anyone, except Tom. You were also feeling guilty that the promise you'd made her in LA, that you and Tom wouldn't be rushing to get married, wasn't going to be kept. "It's fine. I mean, it's not fine, but it is what it is"

"Have you told your Dad, about your..." Nikki trailed off, gesturing with her hands. She didn't seem comfortable saying hyperthyroidism, as if it were catching.

"Yeah. I called him last night. Don't think he really understands it though". Your Dad, whilst the sweetest and most loving man in your life second to Tom, wasn't exactly a genius. He worked as a brickie, and was happiest with a beer in hand watching the football.

"Is this why you haven't announced your engagement? You two have been busy dealing with this?" Dom asked, frowning.

"To be honest, we haven't given the engagement or wedding much thought. But it does feel a little silly to celebrate with everything else that's been going on"

"Well maybe that's a reason to celebrate, given everything that's been happening"

"Maybe. We still need to figure out what we're doing about the wedding, actually" you sighed.

The conversation tapered off, the only sounds coming from Paddy's room as he played Spider-Man on his PS4.

"So, what were you thinking of for the wedding?" Nikki asked. You felt a swell of affection for her, and silently thanked her for lightening the conversation.

"We don't really know. Don't want a massive affair, just family and close friends"

"Why don't you have a backyard wedding?"

"We don't have a backyard Mum"

"We do"

"We do?" Dom questioned.

"Our backyard, dear" Nikki said to him patiently.

"What, out there?" Tom said, pointing to the small backyard with its astroturf.

"Why not?"

"It's kinda small"

"Keeps the numbers down!"

"I like the idea" you interrupted. "But maybe not here. Not that I don't love your backyard, Nikki, but it would take a lot of work and put you guys under a lot of pressure to make it happen, and I would feel uncomfortable with that"

"What about Sydney?" Tom cut in, eyes bright with excitement.

"What, Sydney Australia?" you asked, confused.

"No, Sydney. My cousin. She has a barn"

"You want to get married in a barn?"

"Why not? It'll be cheap, it'll be private. You love horses"

"Yeah, but aren't you allergic?"

"The things I do for love" he teased.

"Ugh, you sap" you groaned, pretending to gag. You'd been to Sydney's stables a few times, and they were beautiful, if a bit small. "Could we? I mean, would she do it?"

"Only one way to find out" he replied, excusing himself to call Sydney.

"It is lovely out there. Would make for some stunning photos" Nikki said. "We could set up a marquee in the outdoor arena. I'm sure Sydney could do something with the horses. And his allergies aren't that bad, he's just dramatic"

You coughed on your wine, giggling at her. "Oh, is he ever! You should've heard the moaning I had to put up with when I bought the wrong brand of protein powder! You would think that I had murdered Tessa or something"

Tom returned at that moment, a triumphant smile on his face. "Syd's in! She says we can do whatever we want. And by the way, the protein powder you bought me tastes like stale biscuits"

"I said I was sorry!"

"Right, so bridal party? Who would you two have?" Nikki interrupted.

"Well, obviously the boys. And Harrison would be my best man. Babe?"

"Um...Dot?"

"That's it?"

"I don't really have girlfriends!"

"Well make some!"

"Nikki, do you want to be a bridesmaid?" you asked her, half serious.

Nikki laughed. "Oh, thank you dear. But no, my days of being a bridesmaid are long gone"

"Well, I'll ask Sydney. She's the closest thing you've got to a sister. I'm not asking Lara, and I'm definitely not asking Lou. I really don't have anyone else..."

"Z?"

"Yeah but she's stupidly beautiful, I'll look like a potato next to her". Tom snorted into his beer, wiping his face where he had dribbled on himself. You smirked at him, shaking your head. "Well, I'm glad you're amused"

He pulled you into him, kissing your neck as you squirmed to free yourself, uncomfortable as always - you hated this kind of PDA in front of his parents. "You are the most beautiful potato in the world" he murmured in your ear, and you could hear the smirk in his voice. You elbowed him hard, the air whooshing out of his lungs. You freed yourself and pushed your hair from your face.

"Even if I did have Z, I would still be a bridesmaid short. You jerk" you muttered, glaring at him.

"You love me" he teased back, sticking his tongue out at you.

Nikki cleared her throat. "Guest list? Flowers? Invitations? Music? So much to do!"

Together, the four of you shared ideas and suggestions for the nuptials, Nikki keeping you all on track. It was decided that you two should be married in the summer, given that most of the people you would want from the States would be over for Spider-Man FFH filming anyway.

"What kind of dress do you want to wear?"

You shrugged. "Not a clue"

"Well, I'll help you go shopping! I don't have a daughter so I will have to live vicariously through my sons fiancée"

You smiled warmly at her. "I would love for you to help me Nikki"

She beamed at you. "Well, that's settled. Tom, suits?"

"Probably see Josh, his suits are always nice"

"Just don't be fancier than Y/N"

"Nah, he can be fancy if he wants. Keeps attention off me"

"That won't happen Y/N. You'll be the only one wearing white". Nikki said it offhandedly, but it made your stomach twist. You hated being the centre of attention.

"I think this calls for a wee celebration! Come and help me get the champagne Tom" Dom said, the two of them getting up and leaving you and Nikki alone.

"Nikki?"

"Yes dear?"

"I'm sorry"

"What for?"

"For not keeping my promise"

"What promise?"

"The one I made you in LA? About waiting to get married?"

"Oh dear, don't be silly. You don't have to apologise. None of this is your fault, and you two were going to be married anyway. What's the big difference if it happens sooner instead of later?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course dear. So long as you two are happy, Dom and I will be happy too"

"Thank you Nikki. Really"

"I know" she murmured, patting your hand affectionately as Tom and Dom returned with a bottle of champagne. Dom poured four generous glasses, raising his. You all followed suit, smiling after what felt like the first time in years.

"To love, laughter and happily ever after!"

**

"Tom? Are you awake?"

"Mmm, depends" he mumbled sleepily, half of his face buried in his pillow.

"On what?"

"On what you want to ask me Y/N"

"Nothing. Don't worry. Go to sleep"

He cracked open an eye to look at you, sighing dramatically. "What's up?"

"It's nothing" you mumbled, rolling away from him. He grabbed your shoulder and rolled you back to him, propping himself up on his other elbow. His hair was wonderfully messy, his eyes half closed with sleepiness, and your heart danced a little in your chest.

"No, you've piqued my curiosity. What?"

"Thank you" you said quietly.

He frowned. "For what?"

"For everything" you mumbled, voice catching in your throat.

"Oh my love" he crooned, pulling you into his chest as he rolled onto his back. His voice was husky with sleep. "That's what you do for the person you love"

"But I've only been thinking about me lately. I've barely asked how you are, or how you're coping"

"If the roles were reversed I would've done the same"

"No you wouldn't. You're too noble and thoughtful and kind. I'm a selfish little shit"

He snorted. "You're not a selfish little shit. You're beautiful, complicated and, most importantly, my Y/N"

You buried your face in his chest, cheeks flaming. "Stop" you whined.

"Stop what?"

"You're making me blush"

"Oh darling, I think I can do more than just make you blush" he cooed, slipping his hand past your pyjamas to slip inside your walls.

"OH" you gasped, arching your back as his fingers began to unravel you.

"Oh darling, I love that I have this effect on you" he murmured, breath warm in your ear.

"Mmm" you moaned, slipping off the straps of your top to free your breasts. Tom latched onto an exposed nipple, sucking and nibbling with his teeth, and you gasped, opening your legs wider for him.

"Good girl BabyDoll" he murmured into your breast, your flesh breaking out in goosebumps. His fingers slipped faster and faster, his thumb rubbing slowly against your sweet spot.

You clung to his curls, alternating between pressing yourself flush into him and collapsing back onto the bed, moaning and writhing. Your toes curled as your body tingled, senses honing in on Tom's hand between your thighs.

"Faster - I'm - close" you gasped, tensing in preparation for your orgasm.

"Come for Daddy" he growled and you cried out, arching your back off the bed as your walls clenched around his fingers.

The tingling spread throughout your body like wildfire, and Tom slowed his fingers but did not stop, pressing the heel of his palm against your throbbing clit. He began to curl his fingers inside of you, stroking your folds, your clit pulsing beneath his rough palm, which he rubbed back and forth slowly, dragging out your high. Your high took on a different intensity, no longer coursing through you but imbuing you, every fibre expanding as it absorbed Tom's love. You were a mess on the bed, sucking air into your lungs as you shuddered through the final throes of your orgasm.

"Goodnight my love" Tom whispered, snuggling his head into the crook of your neck, leaving his hand resting in your slick core.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 818 39
Tom grabs my hand and wheels me into his room, slamming the door behind him before wrapping his hand around my neck, forcing my chin up to stare at h...
3.5M 87.8K 122
this is an mcu peter parker imagines book! requests are closed as of 8/3/2021
10K 68 90
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ oneshots for peter and tom! xreader, some requests taken ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ first love, last words, worst odds ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
204K 5.9K 52
After his Spider-Man days, Tom Holland was cast in one of the most anticipated television shows of the season. How can he prove himself when his (att...