Katerina and Her Darkness

Von Gia_Klaire_C_

'Katerina!' 'Tobias!' The two children screamed and cried as they were torn apart... 'Please don't forget ab... Mehr

Last Memory
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Flash back...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Boooooooook!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

26 4 0
Von Gia_Klaire_C_

Beth's POV:

I was in the darkroom once again. It was dead quiet. Something was different from this time. There were no noisy whispers, no flashes of memories. For the first time in my dreams, I felt secure and safe. I was at peace. I tried to look at my fingers, but all I saw was darkness. I tried hugged myself for some self-comfort, and realized that I was fucking naked!

Then I heard someone laugh from behind me. It sounded like a little girl, giggling. She sounded far away but close at the same time. Her waves of laughter echoed around me.

I turned around swiftly and saw a little girl with the same hair color as me. In fact, we looked the same! Everywhere around her was bright, as if she was the light of the world. She was shining just like the moon in the night sky. 

"Are you... Katerina?" I called out cautiously.

"Yes, Elizabeth!" She replied. Her voice sounded bright and confident. Even though she looked short and little, something about her made me think her as a... Queen... She was born to be a leader. The way she held herself was just so...

I stared at her. She had a very long white dress. It wasn't fancy. It was more like a gown. Even her skin seemed to be shining. 

"The witches are all hiding, aren't they... Pity!" I heard the mini version Katerina say to herself looking left and right. Then she turned around to face me. Even though she and I look the same, she looked way prettier than I did. It was her spirit. Her heart. The confidence in her eyes. Her wavy hair was down, yet they were neat and shiny.

"You really are something, Elizabeth. I have been watching you all these years. Now, follow me. We don't have time to catch up. I have something very important to show you!"

"What..." I said, trying to process why she said what she said just now.

"Come on~! Don't you like surprises, Elizabeth? You are so naive and boring... We are way too different! How can we be the same person! Oh my goodness! Why am I talking so much anyways?!!!" Katerina kept talking as she walked on and on. "This is what happens when you're in solitude for over a thousand years.

The scenes around us started to change and I felt myself being lifted. A gush of strong wind came flying toward me. When I opened my eyes, I found that I was flying in the sky!

"Holy shit!" I cried.

"Come on, Elizabeth. This is nothing!" Katerina said with a "You're kidding me" look. 

"No, I'm not scared of heights. It's just that I never knew flying was so... Awesome!" I shouted with a big smile. Now I feel like a child.

"You are so cute, Elizabeth!" Katerina said as she started giggling again. It's weird to be called "cute" by someone that's way younger than you. Especially we are the same person. "Enjoy your first time flying then~! But the fun is about to start now!"

"O... Ok!"

We flew for a while, over forests after forests. Everything seemed to be very...Old aged? The sky had the most beautiful blue ever. 

"Hey, are you that interested in the sky. You're gonna crash! Stupid?" I suddenly heard Katerina say, sounding quite upset. When I faced in front again, there was a long pointy pole in front of me.

"Whoa!" I shouted to myself, quickly flying to the left. "What was that?!!!"

"The flag pole for the castle duh? Can't you see? Ardwyad grew up here..." Katerina answered. When she mentioned Tobias' name, her eyes softened for a few seconds.

She loves him.

"You lived here too... Right?" I said as I looked over to Katerina. She seemed to be shocked at what I said. Her eyes widened for a slight moment, but she quickly looked away and started to stare down at the castle beneath us. We flew over the castle and seemed to be heading for somewhere else. The castle was made out of old bricks. It looked as if it was built thousands of years ago.

There was silence for about 5 minutes until she suddenly spoke up angrily.

"No... It's Ardwyad and You, Elizabeth! Not me. I'm already dead. You are me. I am You. We are each other... No, you are who you are." Katerina kept talking. I had no idea if she was talking to me or talking to herself. Nothing really made sense to me. 

"I know you love him, and that's all that matters.  You'll know before you wake up. Even though I... I don... don't like to... to... praise pe... people, you did do a g... great... no, no g... good job controlling Ventus(Means Wind in Latin), and Terra(Means Earth in Latin).' Katerina said again. Her face looked very nervous and uneasy. "Thanks for saving Irina. If it was me at the time, I would have killed her."

"No problem, but what is Ventus and Terra?"

"I'll explain them to you in another dream. Since you will be seeing me every night... E-li-za- be-th~! Like it or not." Katerina said with a very weird smile, pronouncing my name one syllable at a time. I felt cold shivers going down the spine. 

"That's creepy. Being haunted by you every night."

"The spell that they put on us is so much weaker now. The spell was supposed to last till our 18th birthday, so... What month is it now?"

"June."

"Humm... 4 more moths huh? Oh! Hey! Now, here it is! This is very important!' Katerina said excitedly, flying even faster now.

There was a huge garden a few miles away from the castle. The garden was way different than the dark forests that we just flew over. Here, the ground was covered by jade green grass. It had red roses and dark green bushes... Everything about it was very... A kind of feeling that I can never explain. All the grass, rose bushes, trees were neatly trimmed. Everything about it was just perfect. Flawless. It was like my dream garden. 

"Over here, stupid!?" Katerina called out again to me impatiently.

Then, I saw him.

Tobias was lying on the soft grass with someone beside him. They both looked little... Tobias looked about 12 years old, while the person beside him looked about 5 years old. I knew exactly who the person was. Who she was.

Katerina.

Why? Why don't I remember all of this?

We flew closer and closer to them.

"They can't see or hear us. This is the past. All the good memories we spent together... For sure the next thousand years were just so... Ah! Forget it... No one can change the past." Katerina started to half talking to herself again. "I am dead to him now."

"Hey." The girl called out with eyes still closed, lying comfortably on the grass.

"What?" The boy answered with a gentle whisper. Both of them looked so in love, even they were still children.

"What would you do if... one day... I just disappeared?" She asked quietly.

When I heard this, I felt a sharp pain come to my chest.

"I won't let that happen, I am the prince." The boy answered proudly with a smirk.

"There are things that even the Prince of Darkness can't do."

"There is nothing I can't do." The boy answered sternly, much more serious now. He climbed over, on top of the girl. Capturing her under him. His hands were on either side of her head, and his legs on either side of her legs. "The only thing I can't do is to lose you." Then he leaned down, closed his eyes again, and kissed her softly on lips.

I don't think anyone except for me, caught the one lonely tear that escaped from the corner of her right eye. 

After he pulled away and lied back down again. Katerina now climbed over, on top of the boy who is way bigger than her small body. She sat on top of him on the stomach.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Only I can call you by your first name, okay?"

"Isn't the middle name that's supposed to be special?"

"No, everybody thinks that way, then it's not special!" The little girl said kind of upset. "I want to be different, not like other lovers. Only I can call you by your first name, got it? The same goes for Maelogan and Kevyn."

"Yes, my Queen."

"My King."

"I better find a name that only I can call you too then..." The boy said with a challenging devilish face. His pale ice face seemed to soften a little. Here, he looked so innocent and so full of love.

"Of course... Ard..."

Suddenly, everything around us started to change at lightning speed. The wind seemed to hit me again and again like punches. Everything got pitch black!

"Katerina!" I screamed, with my eyes shut tightly!

"I'm right here, stupid?!!!" Katerina answered with a 'duh?' tone. "Calm down."

I opened my eyes and saw that we were standing inside a building. It was a very long hallway, made of bricks.

"We're inside the castle," Katerina answered and started walking down the hall. I followed behind her quietly, without answering or saying a thing.

We walked and walked, both not saying a word.  Until suddenly we heard the sound of a loud "Clash!". It sounded like bricks being crushed, breaking into thousands of pieces.

"We're almost there," Katerina whispered as if she was scared to be caught.

Little by little, I could hear people mumbling... It got louder and louder until I noticed that they weren't mumbles, they were shouts. Very angry shouts of 2 men. One sounded like Tobias and the other sounded kind of like him, but older. The second person's voice sounded deeper and much more possessive, yet at the same time, his voice sounded very similar. We soon reached a very large door, and there were lots of crashes and shoutings from the inside. 

I looked over to Katerina and saw her leaning against the wall, right beside the other Katerina which was doing the same thing in the same position? This is so complicating, with so many Katerinas... 

"Which one is the real the Katerina? You guys are doing the same thing..." I complained. 

"Just watch." One of them answered. "Remember I'm wearing a white dress okay?"

Next, the door suddenly burst open. The Katerina wearing a silver and black dress, and also closer to the door turned her head quickly. She looked over to the angry boy that walked out with concerned eyes.

"Hey." She called.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here. I... Eh... I hope you didn't hear what that asshole was saying."

"He's your father, Ardwyad! And of course, you knew that I was here. You can never lie to me." 

"He hates you, Katerina! Don't you understand, when I stop aging and become king... I will... I won't let him take you away! I..."

"Shhh..." The five years old Katerina said as she floated up into the air so that her face was right before Arwyads'. She placed her index finger on his lips, to stop him from talking.

The other ghostlike Katerina just stayed where she was, leaning against the wall, staring at the stone floor emotionlessly. 

"Don't talk anymore... I won't disappear, okay?" She asked with a cooing whisper tone. "Everything is going to be fine. You've promised, right? Remember? Yes, tell me."

"We die together or live forever." Young Ardwyad said with a grumpy grunt. But after saying it, he started to smile. The color of his eyes brightened a little.

"You see? We'll both keep the promise together and forever, okay?" Katerina said with so much love in her voice.

It's very interesting to see a five years old flying girl comforting a boy that looks about 15. 

When Katerina showed me the last memory of the two lying on the grass, Tobias looked about 12. Now he looks way older, but the girl barely changed. 

"I know what you're wondering." The ghost-like Katerina answered. "Vampire age very differently. By the time a vampire is 10, he will stop aging, so until then, his body matures at a very fast speed."

I nodded in return, but my mind was too focused on the two young lovers in front of me.

The next thing I saw was that he leaned down to kiss her, his arms on both sides of her head, while her back was against the wall. She flew back down unto her feet, breaking the kiss, now with her face facing his hard chest. Then without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around his waist. Her arms are still too short to go all the way around him. She gripped the corner of his shirt tightly, maybe because she was nervous. Then Tobias softly combed her hair softly with his fingers.

I stared at the lovely doves, with my heart warming up with delight. I looked over to the ghost-like Katerina and she was gone.

"Katerina?" I called. There was no answer. I looked over to the couple again, and they were gone too!

Soon, as if everything was falling apart,  no, everything was! The wall, the stones, everything was breaking, and falling apart! 

"Where are you guys!" I screamed. "Don't leave me alone~! I'm scared! Ardwyad!"

.

.

.

Then, I woke up.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

223K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
28.6K 1K 4
"Know one thing very clearly, babe. I will never be bound to you for eternity at the cost of anything. Even my life." She was all alone in the world...
1.8K 606 49
Baze, the first known vampire witch hybrid, is trying to navigate her abilities. It can be hard navigating her abilities when she is overwhelmed with...
3.9K 1K 79
18+ CONTAINS CONTENT , GORY SCENES & EXPLICIT LANGUAGE VIEWER DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED SEXUAL SCENES Warning : lots of improper grammar due to auto cor...