Fate or Destiny ⌁ TVD [1] ✓

由 Snowkat2003

Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life... 更多

Character Description
{1} An Old Friend's Back
{2} That Friend Is An Enemy?
{3} "Damon, Stop Talking."
{4} The Night of the Comet
{5} Corinthia Cabello
{6} Manipulation
{7} Damon is Now Called 'Older-Sexy-Danger-Guy'
{8} The Founder's Party
{9} June, 1953
{10} Zach Salvatore Shall Be No More
{11} The Salvatore Brothers' Past
{12} Vicki the Vampire Doesn't Have A Ring to It.
{13} Alert! Runaway Vampire On The Loose!
{14} The Halloween Disaster
{15} Lexi Comes to Town
{16} Death is Truly a Terrible Thing
{17} The Ancestor
{18} Overwhelming Emotions
{19} Logan Scum Fell
{20} Georgia
{22} Charlotte's Moment
{23} "No Way. Never."
{24} Dead Moms Club
{25} No Katherine to Be Found
{26} Trudie Peterson
{27} Shocking Discoveries
{28} The Man in the Suit
{29} The Tomb Vampires
{30} Fading In and Out
{31} Overindulging
{32} "Damon Was Right."
{33} Stefan Loses Control
{34} Precious Memories
{35} "Screw the Oracle"
{36} Isobel Flemming
{37} The Device
{38} The Parade
THE END OF BOOK ONE
BOOK TWO

{21} Lexi's Lover

1.7K 57 1
由 Snowkat2003

***

Damon, Elena, and I were still sitting in Bree's bar. We had gotten food and Elena was asking us questions like we would know most of them. I barely knew the answers to most of the questions she has asked us. This was probably her eighth question so far, "Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine... Does that make me part vampire?"

"Vampires can't procreate," Damon replied, "But we love to try," He smirked. "No, if you were related, it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned."

"Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?" Elena inquired. Obviously, that was something that I was afraid of when I saw the picture of Corinthia.

"Kinda creepy if you ask me," Damon commented. "Come on, what? You don't like pickles? What's wrong with you?" He took the pickles off of her plate.

"How can you even eat? If technically you're supposed to be..." Elena trailed off as she lowered her voice.

I turned to her, "Dead?" She gave me a look saying, 'Why are you being loud? People could hear'. "Relax, no one's paying attention to us anyway." I shrugged.

Damon laughed, "It's not such a bad word. As long as we keep a healthy diet of blood in our system, our body functions pretty normally."

Elena smiled before turning serious again, "This nice act. Is any of it real?"

"Here you go." Bree handed Damon a beer and I looked at it in disgust.

Damon thanked her, "Thank you."

"I'll have one too." Elena suddenly said.

I looked at her in slight surprise and so did Damon, "Hmm?"

Elena turned to us, "Time out, remember? For five minutes? Yeah, well that five minutes is going to need a beer."

Bree smiled and gave her the beer, "There you go."

***

It was awhile later and I was pretty sure Elena was slightly drunk even though she would deny it. It was good to get away from all of the stuff in Mystic Falls at first, but now I found myself getting slightly bored of this place. It was fun at first, but now it was slowly getting more and more boring.

"Ready..," Bree looked around at all of the people surrounding us. They were trying to see who could drink a shot the fastest. I, obviously, was the only one who wasn't playing. Bree suddenly exclaimed, "Go!" Everyone quickly tried to down the alcohol, but Elena won again.

Elena did a little dance as she turned to Damon, "That's three," She pretended to put as she said, "Aw, do you need a bib?" I laughed at this.

"Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol," Damon told her.

Elena smiled, "Whatever. All right. Who's next? Another round, Bree."

A blonde woman from beside her said, "Honey, you should be on the floor!"

"I am not even drunk. My tolerance is, like, way up here." Elena raised her hand up and jumped.

I laughed and nodded unconvincingly, "Okay."

"All right. Here you go." Bree said as she finished pouring the shots.

***

I was listening to a conversation between Bree and Damon when I saw Elena rushing outside. I stepped away without the two noticing and followed after the brunette. I got outside and looked around for the girl, "Elena?" I called out. Suddenly, I felt someone come up behind me and I felt a pain in my neck. All I saw was darkness after that.

***

When I had woken up, I saw Elena standing over me and she was trying to shake me awake. I sat up and looked around at where we were. We were in some kind of electrical place. I turned to Elena with confusion on my face, "What happened?" She had explained the situation to me and I sighed, "I always seem to find myself in trouble some way or another. I saw Damon walking towards us and panicked slightly remembering what Elena told me. Apparently, the guy who kidnapped us was wanting to kill Damon.

"Damon, no!" Elena called out to him. He slowed down a bit and looked at us in confusion. A man came out of nowhere and attacked down with a wooden plank. Damon fell to the ground in pain and the man kept beating him. I got down off of the ladder that I was on with Elena and she tried to keep my back.

"Damon!" I yelled.

"What the hell?" Damon exclaimed loudly. The man was a vampire because he was super fast when he was grabbing a can of gasoline. He started to pour it on Damon. "Hey!" The man turned to me to show off his vampire teeth and I gave him a glare as my eyes started turning red.

Damon sputtered as he asked, "Who are you?"

"That's perfect! You have no idea." The guy said.

"What the hell are you even talking about?" I questioned the man. "What did Damon do?" Exactly, how many people had Damon pissed off?

The vampire looked over at me, "He killed my girlfriend," Elena joined my side as I looked at the vampire in confusion. He went back to pouring gasoline on Damon, "What did she do to you, huh? What did she do to you?"

"Nothing," Damon responded.

"I don't understand," Elena stated with confusion and panic in her voice.

"My girlfriend went to visit Stefan," The man looked over at us with hate in his eyes, "And Damon killed her. Got it?" He hit Damon with the bat in his hands.

That's when it had hit me, "Lexi was your girlfriend, right?" He turned to look at me, "She told me a lot about you. She also said that you were human."

He nodded, "I was." He turned back to Damon and I could see that he took a match out of his pocket.

I quickly said, "I'm assuming that Lexi turned you."

"If you want to be with someone forever, you have to live forever." He said and then kicked Damon down.

"Lexi loved you," I was feeling sadness mix in with the panic as I talked. "She really did. She once told me, 'When it's real, you can't walk away.'"

"Well, that's a choice you're not going to have to make." He had harshness in his tone. The panic in me grew and I didn't even know that I cared this much about Damon. I always saw him as annoying and an all-around terrible person, but there was a good person in there. It was just deep down and it never really came out a lot. I never thought that I would actually defend Damon until now. I wanted to run in and stop him, but I knew if I did then he would kill Damon.

I could feel myself tearing up slightly, "Don't do it. Don't hurt him. Please!"

He lit the match in his hand, "I'm doing you a favor."

"Lexi loved you! If you're really as good as she said then you won't do this. You have to be better than him so..," I trailed off as I took a deep breath, "Don't do this. Please! Just... Don't do this." The match went out and he lifted Damon up off of the ground. He stared at him for a moment before throwing him against a building. Damon groaned in pain and Lexi's boyfriend turned to me.

"Thank you," I told him.

He shook his head, "It wasn't for you." He sped off and Elena and I ran over to check on Damon.

***

We were back in Damon's car and were driving away. It was morning now and I felt calmer than I did last night. I was sitting up front this time while Elena sat in the back. Elena leaned forward to ask, "So, why did you bring me with you?"

"Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena," Elena gave him an unconvinced look, "You should give yourself more credit!"

"Seriously?" She questioned.

"You were there in the road, all damsel-in-distress-like. And, I knew it would piss off Stefan," Elena shook her head and tried to hide her smile, "And...you're not the worst company in the world, Elena."

I patted him on the shoulder, "I know that took a lot to admit, Damon." Elena and I laughed together as Damon smirked at me.

"I used to be more fun," Elena said leaning back in her seat.

"You did okay," Damon told her.

I turned to look at him with a smirk, "You know, I saved your life."

Damon nodded at me, "I know."

"You better not forget that." I smiled and looked at the road ahead of me. I guess this trip wasn't so bad.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.7K 27
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 Cordelia 'Cori' Forbes is more reserved than that of her sister, Caro...
1.6K 77 7
🩸⚔️ ꒦︶ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 ༉‧ ˚ ✎║BOOK ONE ☠️ ⋆˚.*. ♰.˚.⋆ ꒥꒷.*·˚ THΣ ΔRT ΩҒ PRΣTΣΠD ┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☁︎🕯️.* :☆゚. ───┐...
16.1K 251 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...