The Story Of Us

Oleh sugarbear248

Zara Coats is a hard working girl , take no bull shit from anybody type of girl and never have time to herse... Lebih Banyak

Welcome
Cast
Playlist
Note
Zara
Derek
Zara
Derek
Zara
Zara
VISUALS
Derek*
Zara
Derek
Zara
Derek
Zara
Zara*
Derek
Zara
Derek
Zara
THANK YOU❤️💓💕💖💗
Derek
Zara
Derek
Zara
Derek
Zara
Zara
Derek*
Zara
Zara
Derek
300 THOUSAND READS😘
Zara
Zara*
Derek
Zara*
Derek
Zara
Jordyn
Derek
Derek
Epilogue

Derek

6.2K 225 75
Oleh sugarbear248

After I left the house I drove back to my house to my dad and Gwen. When I pulled up to the house to see Gwen and Dad already waiting for me. "Sup dumbass," Gwen says as I get out."You're late," my father voice boomed snapping me out of the hateful glance I was giving my sister.

"Sorry sir I was with Dany and Zar-"I stammered

"What's the first rule of business?" he interrupted. I looked at Gwen to see her smirking at me. Bitch

"Um, never be late for business," I mumbled. "Exactly, but since this is your first business meeting I'll let it slide," he said. Our family personal driver pulls up. "Okay, Christopher's let get down to business," he says. Let's get this day over with.

***********************************************************************************************

Hours of meetings and paper and presentations I must say I am exhausted. By after a long day of fake work, I walk over to the bar and took a sit. "Bourbon," I say to the bartender. She looks at me skeptically. "Aren't you a little young to be drinking bourbon?" she asks. "Nope," I reply to her. She looks at me with a look of unsureness. "Yeah you see my dad owns this building and I'm 23 just had my first kid and I had a long day of work today," I say to her. It seems to work due to the look of panic on her face. "Yes, sir" she says then turns around and fixes my drink.

She returns with a drink in hand "Here you go sir," she says "Thank you." I took a sip and let sweet tastes of bourbon run down. "Are you drinking alcohol, Derek" I hear my dad say behind. Shit, think

"No," I say as he looks at me with disbelief. "This is.....apple juice." Dumbass

"Look I know the smell of bourbon but I'm just going to let it slide for today." he says "Um, I'll have a double," he announced to the bartender. She came back and place his drink on his napkin. My dad and I pick up our drinks, clink them together and take a drink.

My dad gave me a disapproving look when I place the glass down. Right, he thinks I don't drink yet. "Ow, the burn of alcohol burns since it's my first time ever I mean ever drinking alcohol," I say hoping he believes me but deep down I know he doesn't.

"So how was your first day,"

"It was good very... eyeopening"

"That's good, do you see yourself running a business," he asked me.

"Well, to be honest, it did occur to me to start something of my own," I tell him

"Well, how about this, I'm thinking about starting a multi-media branch using my technology and I want you to run it," he tells me. I forgot to breathe for a moment. Is he serious?

"What about Gwen?" I ask him

"Gwen will be running the Global tech branches but you will run the media branches, but only if you want to-

"Hell yeah, I want to!" I exclaimed and went to my dad with a bear hug. "But the media branch won't be ready until a few years so it'll give you plenty time to go to Harvard," he said. Right Harvard my dream school * hint sarcasm

My mood dropped "What's wrong son?" h "he asks. I got to tell him "Dad, I'm not going to Harvard this semester." I tell him and silently pray that he doesn't kill me. "What the fuck do you mean you're not going to Harvard?" he yelled.

"Look dad, I want to take a break from school and be there for Zara and the baby. I want to experience everything about being a father." I confessed to him. I love Daenerys and Zara with every fiber of my being and I don't want to miss a single thing in Daenerys life.

"I understand son and it very noble and responsible of you," he tells me. "So I was wondering if you can ask mom to let be borrow the villa in Spain for a year," I slide in.

"Why?"

"So Zara and I can have our family break," I say. I have been planning for us to stay in Barcelona for a year before we go off to school. I think she will love this and I've already bought her new lingerie.

"Well I'll see what I can do," he says then we clink our drinks.

***********************************************************************************************

I got out of the shower feeling refreshed. I grabbed a towel and wrap it around my waist. Right now all I want to do is video call Zara by now she is rocking Daenerys to sleep. I will love to see them both.

I walked in my bedroom to see utter trash standing in my room. "What do you want Jen and how did you get in my house?" I say to her. She's wearing a trench coat. "Well you still keep a spare key in your flower pot and I just figured that since you had a baby and I know that Zara is all fat and has a ton of stretch marks that you will need a release," she says untieing her trench coat revealing her lingerie.

A while ago I would've found her sexy but now I find her 'ugh'. She's not on Zara's level. "Look, Jennifer, we had a good time but I'm over you and I find someone better. So you should leave now." I say to her but she slowly starts to walk over to me trying to be sexy. "Look, baby, this can be our little secret," she says trying to be sexy but it's not working for me.

I remove her hands from around my neck "No Jennifer get out of my house," I say sternly to her. She looks down for a moment then slowly lift her head giving me a satanic smirk. She rips off my towel and pushes me on the bed. "Jennifer get off of m-"

She interrupts me with a sloppy kiss. Zara kisses are always irresistible, savory, and addicting but this kiss is like poison on my lips.

"You have got to kidding me. So this is the emergency." I angry voice says from the doorway. Jennifer pulls away from me and looks at an angry Zara. "I thought you locked the door," she says innocently. I push Jennifer off of me "Zara this is not what it looks like," I plead to her. She scoffs and walks away.

"Fuck," I rush to put on my pants and run down to catch up with Zara. "Zara baby listens to me it's not what it looks like." I plead to her. I grabbed her arm "DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screams. She turns around with tears streaming down her face. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING MY HEART, MY TRUST EVEN A FREAKING BABY AND YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS!" she screams in agony. "Listen to me what you saw is not what you think." I try to explain but she shakes her head. "No, What I think and I saw is you and that skinny white bitch were about to fuck. That's what I think and you know what you are not about to make me a fool" she says.

"So how about this, you can go back up there and fuck that bitch since your willing to kill what we had. Don't talk to me, or call me if it not about Daenerys" she says as I shake my head with hot tears coming down my face. "Baby don't do this," I cry to her stepping forward. Zara take a step back "Fuck you and your someday," she takes off her ring and throws it at my feet.

This can't be happening.

She hops in her car. "Baby, baby please, please listen to me, please Zara," I say to her as she rolls up her window. She turns on the car and drove out of my driveway.

"FUUUCCKK" I yell out as I put my face in my hands and the realization sworn in. I just lost the love of my life.

I angrily walk in my room. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yell "Come on baby, now that trash is out we can give us a chance again," she says from behind me. I scoff. What did I ever see in her?

I turn around and face her "HOW can I get this through your thick, dim-witted brain? I DON'T LOVE YOU NOR WILL I EVER WILL, YOU ARE TRASH TO ME AND BECAUSE OF YOU THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JUST WALKED OUT. I WILL PERSONALLY END YOU. I CAN MAKE EVERY COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY IN THS WORLD TURN YOU DOWN, I CAN BUY OUT YOUR DAD'S TINY COMPANY AND MAKE EVERY INSURANCE COMPANY AND THE FUCKING IRS MILK OUT EVERY DIME THAT YOU'LL HAVE LEFT UNTIL YOU HAVE NOTHING AND THEN I WILL HAPPILY WATCH AS YOU BEG ON YOUR KNEES FOR EVEN A DOLLAR," I seeth venom through my teeth at her and starts to laugh. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "And you know I'll buy a dollar burger and eat it right in front of your face. Because you are sad and pathetic. You're not worth the gum on the bottom of my cheapest shoes."

I saw a tear fall. "Now get the fuck out of my house." with that she ran out crying. Now that I'm completely alone I sat on my bed and cried.

A/N SORRY GUYS

BUT IT WILL BETTER

COMMENT

VOTE

READ MY OTHER STORIES

SEE YA NEXT TIME

LOVE YA

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

257 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
76.8K 5.4K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
6.1K 169 22
"Deja, I see you!" Logan yelled, shutting me up. "I've always seen you. I don't give a shit about your past or your job. I never did! Could you stop...
336K 11K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...