Zara

"Why do we dance?" I asked my class. "Because dancing is the hidden language that our body speaks. We dance because it's our passion" I said to them "It's our pleasure and our release."

"When we as dancers hit a thick ass wall we do we climb over it or dance on top of it" I asked them. "When dance"they said back to me.

"Exactly. So I don't ever want to hear that you can't do this move or can't do that move because that's only a wall trying to keep you from reaching to finish line. We as Queens will take our time perfecting our passion." I tell them.

Today I felt like preaching to my class cause throughout some sessions I overhear some girl saying they can't do a certain move and it breaks my heart cause I know for damn sure they can. "Okay ladies stand up and let do the damn thang."I said with laughter in my voice.

They all stood up and got in formation. "5..6..7..8..tingtingting...powpowpow drop" I Instructed to them. And they performed it perfectly. "THATS IT BITCHES. That was It. Now from the top"
***************************************
A/n Zara's group is the first one
***************************************

After my class was over Jordyn came in with Daenerys in her stroller. "Hey mommy's baby" I yelled out in my baby voice walking over to them. I see Dany huge smile as I get closer to her. "Did you have a good day with auntie?" I asked her as unbuckle her and start kissing her checks.

"Yes She did" Jordyn says for her. I walked back over to where I was sitting on the floor in front of the mirror. "You ready for tonight." Jordyn asks me. Tonight is my first date with Ja'morse. The feeling is a bit neural. On one hand I'm super excited and on the other hand I'm not ready to go out cause I still love Derek. "I guess so" I reply to her. "What do you mean guess so? Look I know you love Derek but he cheated on you and I hate seeing you all sad and pitiful. You deserve to have a good time" she said to me.

She's right I deserve to be happy even it it not with Derek. I lift Dany in front of my face "Do you think mama should start dating?" I asked her but instead she starts sucking on her hand. "Okay let's take it that as an answer" Jordyn said.
******************************************************************************
After we left the dance studio Jordyn, Dany and I went back to my house to get ready for my date. "What are you wearing?" Jordyn ask me coming out of the Dany's closet. "I order something from FashionNova and it came in yesterday so imma wear that." I told her while doing my hair. " I still can't believe you turned this room into a second closet" she said.

When we got the apartment it was just the three of us and Dany has a lot I mean A LOT of clothes from her baby shower. She won't need any clothes until she's five years old . And me personally I have a FashionNova addiction. I can't help it I love FashionNova so the closet in my room is so full of clothes and shoes that I don't have any more space to add more clothes. So I turned my extra room into a vanity and a walk in closet for me and Dany.

 So I turned my extra room into a vanity and a walk in closet for me and Dany