Derek

It's the final fourth quarter with only 10 seconds left. We're down 10 to 7, this is our playoff game we can't lose this.

"3-47, down, set, hike," I yelled out.

Donte threw the ball to me and we all spread out I passed the ball to our fullback, Kevin. He runs to the 50-yard line and I'm open at the 80-yard line. Kevin threw the ball and silence was all we can hear as the ball was in the air I run back to catch it. Once it was in my hands the ball fumbled in my hands a little but once I was in the endzone the ball was planted successfully in my hands.

Touchdown baby. We're going to the playoffs.

The crowd applauses and cheers my name. My teammates gather around me and lift me while I was in the air I saw both my girls in the audience stand.

Zara looks beautiful in the moonlight.

Both teams walk off the field and we headed toward the locker room. I was standing by my locker when Donte walks up beside me. "So are you going to the after-party?"

"No, I'm going to take Zara to this diner my dad used to take my mom"

"That is so sweet." he said in a girly voice "HaHa so funny," I say in a dry tone before slamming my locker door shut

"But in all seriousness, that is nice and cool of you," he said.

"Thanks, I hope she appreciates it,"

When we were all done Donte and I headed out to the bleachers to look for Zara and Jordyn. As we got closer to her, I see Jennifer and her crew standing in Zara, Jordyn, and their friend Kelly's way.

This can't be good.

"I think you should be careful walking down these stairs in the dark. Especially with that baby bump." Jennifer darkly said. Zara stepped up to her face. "Threaten me and my child again bitch or I'll bury your bony ass," Zara said just a dark and almost scary.

I ran up to step in between them. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa, what the hell is going on here," I asked them.

"She threaten me and her gang threaten my friends," Jennifer cried.

"Bitch please you wanna hear a threat I got you" Jordyn yelled as she walks up to her but Donte rushes over and holds her back. "Naw don't hold that her back, let's beat that bitches ass and put that shit on WorldStar" Kelly yelled out.

Zara moves around me and steps up to Jennifer.

"No baby that was a promise," she says in a deadly tone.

"If you EVER threat my child again I WILL kill you," Zara says to her. "You can't believe what she's saying Derek," Jennifer pleaded to me.

I step to face her. "I believe the mother of my child so if you come near her ever again I will end you. That's MY promise." By the look on her face, she knew I wasn't kidding. My family's name brings a lot of power.

"Come on girls," she says and her crew turned and left. Once they were gone I turned to Zara "Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "Can you give Jordyn your car keys for tonight?"

"Why"

"Cause I want to take you out"

"Okay," she says not sure what to do as she hands Jordyn her keys.

"Don't scratch him okay," she says to Jordyn. "I won't, promise," she said. Jordyn and Kelly begin to walk down the bleachers with Donte in tow. "So where are we going?" Zara asks as I help her down the stairs.

"You'll see."

*

*

*