Derek*

"How long is this drive"? Zara asks. "Patience baby, we're almost there," I tell her. I really want this prom to be special for her so I rented out a cool venue, booked the Chainsmokers, and a professional photographer. I think I should call and check up on Jordyn". She says grabbing her phone from her clutch. "No no no no, this is our private prom night and I'm sure that Jordyn has everything under control". I assured her "It feels so wrong being away from her." she admitted.

"I know baby but we will see her in the morning but right now it's about us." I expressed to her. She smiles and my heart melts. My entire being belongs to her and I hope that tonight goes to plan. I see that we are at the entrance of the venue. I parked my car and grabbed a pair of blindfolds from behind the seat. "Put this on," I tell her handing the blindfold to her.

She gives me a 'are you serious look'. "Go on". I tell her again. She complies and put it on. I got out the car and walked to her side and opened the door. Zara held out her hand and I took it and helped her out. "Don't make me fall," she says "I'm not gonna let you fall". I told her

I walked her to the venue, led her inside and I took off her blindfold. 

"Baby this is so beautiful," she gasped

"Baby this is so beautiful," she gasped. "I know, "I bragged she turned towards me and kiss me gently. "Oh I'm trying not to ruin my makeup," she says wiping her eyes. "Holy shit! This is amazing." Josh interrupting our moment. Josh goes to my school and he also missed prom because he had eye surgery. 

Matter of fact, a few people from my school missed prom so I invited them over. "Who is this?" Zara whispered to me. "He goes to my school I invited him cause he also missed prom,"  I told her. "That's sweet of you," she says. More people started to come in.

"Did you invite the whole school"? she asked. "No just some of them didn't go to our prom so I wanted to help them out," I told her. "But don't worry you'll still be prom queen." 

She playfully hits my shoulder "Don't tell me that. I don't want these other girls to feel bad when they lose." she says.

 She turns her head and she suddenly freaks out."OH MY FUCKING GOSH IS THAT THE CHAINSMOKERS!!!!" she screams and jumps up and down in excitement

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH IS THAT THE CHAINSMOKERS!!!!" she screams and jumps up and down in excitement