[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
34
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

25

82 5 4
By JiJi0203

"Oh I'm fine and stop fighting with your brother. And Hana ah... what happened on that day? Can you tell me? But it's fine if you don't wanna. Won't force" he said.

Then I told him everything from the start til the end.

After a long talk the manager let us move. I think she/he couldn't notice me so I take my mask off.

"Manager-nim it's me... Zhong Hana. Hehe" I chuckled.

"Oh Hana! And Chenle don't forget to tell her" Their manager noticed it's me so she/he won't force us to move since we are the last one to meet them.

Then we moved the place.

I'm sitting in front of my nagging brother.

I'm having a staring competition with him but we got cut off just because the manager-nim is the one who stopped us.

"Okayyyy fineeee you win... jeez" he said.

Ahah! Finally he gave up and I just give him a smirk.

"I'll smack you. If you continue to give me that face" he said.

"Alright go ahead and smack me. Ahah what would your fans will think when they see their idol is smacking someone?" I teased him. :3

"Ahhhhhh Alright Alright okayyyyyy. The rookie's manager-nim wants you to move to the rookie's dorm. That's it. Tomorrow I'll go pick you up with Taeyong hyung" he told me.

I was shocked. Because Chenle told me. I move out? And live on my own?!

ㅠㅠ I'm not ready to live on my own yet. But I'll try my best so mom and dad will be proud of their daughter

I peeked a look at Park Ji... he's talking with Yeonji.

I wonder what are they talking about.

After that it's time...

I'm sitting in front of him.

So awkward.

Like literally all of the fans and idol they hook their hands together.

I did from Mark oppa until Chenle. We did hooked our hands together but it was like we competed each other by squish each other's hands.

Then... Jisung.

He did this to me.

But I just chose to ignored him... and sit still in front of him.

Park Jisung's POV:

Hana's sitting in front of me.

She is... awkward around me.

I mean we both are awkward.

I was wanted to high five but she ignored me.

That's kind of embarrassing.

We became silent our own.

"Yah hurry up" Chenle said.

So I decided to talk to her first.

"Umm... about that day I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that just-" I was cut off by her.

"You don't have to. I'm the one who should say that. Because I slapped you" she said without any hesitation.

Hana's POV:

I cut off his line then I continue to talk.

I can feel his fans are staring at me from the back.

My back felt cold.

"After the meeting you're going to SKZ's fan meeting?" He asked.

I was surprised. But how does he know?

"How do you know?" I asked.

"SNS shown us..." he said and paused a bit then he continues "and... I hope we can be friends again...?" He asked.

That was cute.

"Cute" I chuckled and mumbled to myself so he couldn't hear what I just said.

"What did you say?" He asked.

I got blushed but just shaking my head.

"Anniyo nothing" I said and quickly looked away.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

The fans can see us doing that so they are jealous.

"Yah! The fans are staring at me" I said and pushed his hands away.

Then the fans meeting ended.

I quickly dragged both of them Yeonji and Jaehee out from the fan meeting. I don't wanna get beat up by them TwT.

Then we went to the SKZ fan meeting.

-At SKZ's fan meeting-

Then 9 boys have shown in front of us and the other fans on the stage.

Then they greet their fans.

"Step out. Annyeonghaseo Stray Kids nida" (I forgot how is their greeting slogan. But if this wrong pls don't mind ;-; I just couldn't hear well about how their slogan when greeting).

"Ahaha Channie oppa looks so funny" I said.

There's Han ji!! He poked his cheeks and

He gave me a heart.

Omg he's so cute. That squirrel man.
>///<

"You better run to Han Ji's place first before the other fans catch it first ahaha" jaehee said.

Aigoooo I know.

Then I quickly run to Han Ji's place to get his signature.

A diehard fan xD.

Then we started our conversation and we hooked our hands together.

That's my happiness.

After a long talk then we have to say goodbye to each other.

He patted my head and gave me a smile.

My heart beats so fast and my face is getting hotter and hotter.

"Cutie Hana ah... be safe on the way back. Text me if you could, okay?" He said gently.

I just nodded and give him a sweet smile.

That's the point why I fell for him.

Han Jisung's POV:

Finally the fan meeting ended.

We return back to our dorm and rest since tomorrow we're going to school.

We arrived at our dorm.

It's 8:45pm.

I went to my room and stretch myself there. And I relax myself by sit lazily on the couch that in my room.

Then my phone vibrated. Maybe a message?

Yep, it is.

"Jisung?" I'm surprised that he texted me. Normally he never texted me first but only me xD.

[a/n: wonder what does Park Jisung texts Han Jisung?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 68 12
you knew you loved lee donghyuck ever since you met him, when the two of you were little kids. you had become best friends and were practically insep...
1.6K 110 28
I was dying.. But he somehow saved me.. But I cannot end up with him.. I dont wanna hurt him.. - "I love you" - What if Im too late?
165K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
256K 6.8K 22
---- "I like you Jisung. That's why I didn't tell you the truth." Your eyes still glued to the floor. "You-you like me?" He glances up at you with a...