Loveless Marriage - M.Y.G x R...

By RainbowsSB

"Can you please not look at me that way?" Y/n, a makeup artist at a company gets invited by her dad, but meet... More

~Call~
~Bed~
~Hug~
~closet~
~Whiskey~
~Question~
~Golddigger~
~Chocolate~
~Kitchen~
~Taxi~
~Lake~
~Wine~
~Jealousy~
~Spicy!~
~Blanket~
~Red~
~Sweet~
~Dream~
~Silence~
~Days~
~Not Mine!~
~Fiancé~
~Wallet~
~Rules~
~Shitty~
~Change~
~Room~
~Test~
~Contact~
~Fool~
~Queen~
~Ease~
~Parents~
~White~
~Hell~
~Soft Pink And White Hydrangeas~
~Thank You~

~Door~

417 17 0
By RainbowsSB

[A/n: Wanted to edit out the smut, but there's a crucial change there so I did a skip to that part, made it as non-smut as I could and then skipped to the end! It really isn't detailed, it's 90% dialogue! Trust me, I don't like to publish smut scenes in my stories anymore so I really tried my best! Have a nice time reading! :)]

"You'll go home to work there, I guess?"

"Nah, I'm gonna check some hotels today."

"Uhuh. You should go home first if you want to stay here a few more days. You can't keep wearing these clothes." You say as you put your shoes on. Yoongi hums as he nods and you grab your coat.

"I'm leaving now. Take care."

"You too. And uh, don't mess with that kid again. Okay?"

"You mean Kogyeol? He's not a k-"

"He's younger than me so he's a kid in my eyes. Don't misbehave." Yoongi interrupts sternly. You get the chills from his eyes piercing into yours and he blinks a few times. His head turns the other way and he speaks again.

"Don't make me worry about losing you..I los-"

"Yoongi." You interrupt him and he immediately closes his eyes. dummy. Look at me.

"Yoongi~" You speak again and he slowly looks at you. His face shows a sign of shock and you smile at him as he looks at you standing at the front door with open arms.

"What? You don't want a hug? Okay th-"

"Whoho, I didn't say anything!" Yoongi interrupts as he hastily walks to you. Not a second gets wasted and his arms embrace you warmly. You pat his back and he speaks again.

"I'm not a kid, you know.."

"Hmm, I think you're wrong about that. You still have to learn a lot and you act like one too."

"I don't act like a kid!"

"Yes you do. You want me like a kid wanting his most precious toy and cries if he doesn't have it near him." You say while you keep smiling as you look at each other.

"A kid doesn't kiss you like this." The man's lips smash on yours and slowly move. He pushes you against the door and you place your hands on his arms. His tongue enters your mouth after some time and one of your cheeks gets cupped by his hand.

You get goosebumps from the sudden hot as hell kiss as you return it and Yoongi picks you up. The kiss breaks as you're sandwiched between the front door and Yoongi. You look at each other as Yoongi licks his lips in a hot way. His bed hair makes the moment outstanding and your heart beats faster.

"You have to go and work now." Yoongi speaks and you tighten the grip of your legs around his hips.

"You're gonna ruin the moment like this?"

"Tch. You're gonna do some illegal shit with a kid?"

"Yahh..Don't ruin the mood." You say as you stare at him. A smile appears on his face.

"Maybe I have to because you'll be late on work. They're gonna stare at me if it happens more than once."

"There are people who can do my job when I'm absent so no worries. A few minutes later won't hurt."

"Maybe it'll turn into an hour." Yoongi smirks and you scoff at him.

"It doesn't always have to escalate."

"Maybe you would end up wanting to escalate it. You never know." He winks at you and his hands go under your shirt to touch your skin.

Electricity flows through your body where his fingers touch you and you take a little breath. Yoongi's face shows signs of amusement as he looks at you.

"You like this, huh?"

"Your hands are cold."

"Hmm..I see you like this here. I have eyes." The man smirks and you push your lips together as you just watch him while he caresses you. His face comes closer and touches your neck softly with little kisses that turn into hickeys at the end.

You move your head to the side so he has more access to your skin and go through his hair with one of your hands.

His touch. His cold, milky white hands. His warm, soft lips. He makes me want more..

You grab his face and add more heat to the moment by kissing him hungrily. Your tongues touch in seconds and Yoongi's body moves. You open one of your eyes and see that he's walking to the stairs. He carries you upstairs and you say something between the kisses.

"Second door."

Minutes later you're in bed with him all naked. You basically ordered him to go faster, but apparently he doesn't take such things that easily, just stopping altogether.

"Don't command me too much, princess. I'm still the ruler here." He smirks as you look confused at him.

"Jeez..I'll d-do anything!" You plead as you turn your head to him. An eyebrow raises on the man's face and you bite your lip from the hunger you're going through.

"Anything?"

"Yes! Please, I'm gonna move myself if you won't!"

"Even changing your last name?" Yoongi asks and you look shocked at him.

"Princess..Be mine. Be my woman, my wife. Don't make me wait for your answer any longer.." He softly speaks into your ear. You grab his face to hold his cheek and the back of his head with your other hand.

"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't agree on that. You're so slow minded when it comes to love." You say and his eyes widen. A smile slowly forms on his face as he realises what you just said and tears come along. You smile back and kiss him softly as Yoongi's arms embrace you tightly.

"I love you. How well you may know that, I love you so damn much that I'd give away my life as a rich man. As long as I can hold you I can live." He says and you nod at his confession. You kiss him again and he suddenly continues what the both of you have started, enjoying it even more as the two of you are officially engaged now.

~Little bit of time skip! :P~

"Damn, this was wonderful. My woman finally said yes and so I could just go all the way without having anything on my mind."

"By the way, I didn't say yes because of my dad in case you start wondering."

"I know you don't do things like that. But what I didn't hear yet are those three lovely words that couples say to each other. I already said them though." Yoongi answers and you turn to him. You look at him for a few seconds and eventually look at his chest. You place a finger on it and just move it around.

"I don't want to hurt you.."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna be mad. You're just new to this and trying to make your future husband smile. It'd make me more happy if you try it and mess up than not trying it."

You keep your mouth shut as you prepare yourself to say it. Your eyes are still focused on your finger that stopped moving on his chest.

"Should I say it first? It'll be less pressured and weird." Yoongi speaks again and you push your lips together as you slowly nod.

A hand moves to your cheek and cups it softly making you look at Yoongi. His face shows a cute smile and his lips come closer. They connect with yours and you kiss him back. He pulls back a bit and looks deep in your eyes.

"I love you, Y/n. Nothing can beat my love for you."

...

"I l-love your eyes. I love your cheeks, y-your lips and your care for others. I love your style. I-..." You stop talking and swallow.

What the hell am I saying..

You take a breath and look at him again after breaking the eye contact for a few seconds. Your hand at his chest moves to his on your cheek and a moment of silence passes.

"I love you.."

I said it. Did I do it right? Was it weird? It was okay, right? I messed up..I totally messed it up! Urghh!!!

You feel your face turning into a volcano and quickly turn around from shame of the weird confession. You hide your burning face with you hands and curl yourself up in a ball.

"Y/n."

...

"Y/n."

...

"Y/n, my princess." Yoongi calls your name for the third time and his hand goes on your free side. His other hand goes under you and embraces you after going through the small space between you and the mattress. He pulls you against him and you open your mouth.

"I know, I messed up! I'm never trying it again!"

"Ani." He says and his lips place a kiss on your shoulder.

"That was the most cutest confession I heard from you. I want to know the other things you love about me. You suddenly stopped."

"Secretly you're laughing at me! I'm not dumb!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, princess. You just said a list of things you love about me with a beautiful ending."

...

"You did a wonderful confession. Don't think too much about such a thing and go to your work. Hmm?" Yoongi speaks again and you shoot your eyes open.

"Work!!" You get out of the man's arms and quickly take your clothes back on to go downstairs.

"Princess."

"Yes?" You turn around, ready to listen to Yoongi who called you.

"Hahah, you got used to your nickname, I guess? Anyways, don't work too hard."

"Tch, yes my king." You joke and smile at him. You turn around again, but get stopped by Yoongi's voice again.

"Wait."

"Ahh, what!? I'm already so late!"

"Aish..You think a few seconds would matter? I see that a kiss is too much to ask for. Go." He says and crawls under the blankets to sleep some more. You roll your eyes as you see him pouting and you jump on the bed. He shoots shocked eyes at you and you laugh at him. You crawl on his lap and quickly grab his face to give a peck kiss.

A soft smile shows on the man's face and his arms suddenly embrace you.

"A-ani, I really have to go now!"

"Do you want to go to the shopping mall with me after work? I suddenly want to walk around with you as I hold your hand."

"Hahah, sure, let's walk till the stars shine brightly above us." You answer him as you smile back.

"But your princess really has to go like a flashlight now or she'll be scolded by her boss."

"Mhmm. I'll see you at your work at seven."

"You know my schedule?" You ask confused and Yoongi chuckles.

"Yes, I do. I want to know when we both have some free time."

"Aishh..Just ask me those things! I hate it when people do things behind my back."

"Okay then. That's one job less for Sam-Yong."

"Good. That aged man needs some rest too." You say and silence follows after that. You just look at each other as time passes and your work pops in your mind again.

"Ahh, I REALLY need to go now! See you after work!" You quickly say before pecking him and crawling back out of your bed. You run downstairs and go to your car to leave for work.

A buzz forms in your purse and you grab your phone out of it after taking a seat in your car.

Asshole!:
I love you.

"Tch, I just left a minute ago."

You:
And I hate you.<3

You throw your phone in the passengers seat and start your car to leave the place.

---

1924words📝📝

Sheesh, that's a long ass chapter!
Well I think that's good for y'all since reading is one of your hobbies I guess or else y'all wouldn't be here.😂😂
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.8K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
60.5K 4K 32
"You want me to...pick your filter?" Jimin simply nods, sucking his lollypop and taking it out before enclosing it around his plump lips once more. ...
252K 11.6K 58
With a new guy in the picture, comes new challenges. Highest ranking: 9/28/18 || #98 in btstaehyung 10/1/19 || #7 in btsrm 5/29/20 || #51 in btssce...
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.