ALIEN ↠ b. barnes [I]

By evanescence2016

❝ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀғᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀғʟᴀᴍᴇ. ʜᴏᴍ... More

A/N & copyright
𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓃
cast i
« PART ONE »
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
« PART TWO »
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
EPILOGUE
sequel - 𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑺

nine

4.8K 196 10
By evanescence2016

        ALLURA WAS STRAPPED DOWN TO a chair, her arms were behind her and her legs were each tied to the chair's legs. Her head was down, her body dripping wet from the water they were throwing at her as she glared at the cables that had been producing electricity on her body for the last two hours.

        Her hand was twitching at the constant energy but she didn't even bother to scream in pain anymore; especially because next to her was James in the exact same condition; but his body didn't have a high pain tolerance like hers did.

        "You alright?" Bucky asked, panting loudly as he struggled to move his head to look at her, his blue eyes tired and broken. Allura chuckled, looking at her wall and counting the small lines.

       "According to what you taught me we've been here for two months. Or eight weeks." She said, Bucky nodding in approval as he realized that his lessons on earth's hours were working. "Give it more time, and I'll answer that question."

        James nodded, sending her a smile as she asked the same question to him. "Well, I'd feel better if I wasn't in this situation. But other than that..." He let the sentence hang in the air, Allura only sighing as she looked at the guards who were walking in. "They got angrier because of the guards we killed the last time."

        "And the time before that." Allura completed, Bucky nodding and watching as the cables began shaking, the electricity beginning to flow through him.

       He yelled in pain when his body felt like it was on fire, Allura's eyes coating with concern as she gaped at the man in front of her. She had never seen his reaction when electrocuted. The strawberry blonde had always kept her head down and eyes focused so that she could concentrate on numbing the torment.

        He looked awful. His hair was longer, for just a little bit and it covered his eyes when he looked at his lap. His eyes were shut while his body took the torture and his body was clenched as a clear reaction to it. He was wet from head to toe just like she was, and the guards continued to throw water at him—so that the energy would affect him more.

        "You can take a picture if you want, doll." He joked, his lips turning into a pained smirk as he attempted to lighten the environment. Allura tilted her head in confusion, continuing to analyze him.

       "What's a peecture?" She asked, Bucky looking at her in disbelief once the the electricity stopped.

       "You don't know what a picture is?" Such a surprise it was to him. It was no secret that Allura was a beautiful woman. So he concluded that maybe, back in Jupiter, she took pictures all the time with advanced cameras they might have. "It's a machine that can be used to, you know, capture a place or a person or both in a small piece of paper."

        The strawberry blonde bit her lip, thinking of how they'd use that back on Jupiter. They didn't even have paper, everything was digital. So, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find any productive situation where a camera was displayed. In her planet, the people mostly focused on what was resourceful and could bring them something new and innovative, fun wasn't really considered.

        "Maybe, when we get out of here I'll show you a camera and I'll get you to take your first picture." He told her, his eyes hopeful to any possible escape. Allura's eyes brightened, a hum in approval escaping her as she sent him a breathtaking smile.

        "I would love that."

        "But you gotta explain, doll. Why don't you have cameras? I thought your tech was more advanced." Bucky asked, Allura shrugging as she pulled at her restraints.

       "We don't really need them. We have manufactured digital representations, though. But now that you tell me what they are, I would like to have a pecture of my mom." Bucky chuckled at the mispronouncing of the word, Allura noticing and frowning. "What?" She asked, her  green eyes staring at his blue ones.

       "It's pronounced picture." He said, sending her a teasing smile as she rolled her eyes, grinning softly and licking her lips at the word.

      "Peicture." She said, sitting straight and looking at Bucky with a proud look. "Is that right?" Bucky shook his head, saying the word again and emphasizing it. "Picture." She said slowly, her expression reminding Bucky of a little lost puppy as her green eyes stood out with the water.

       "That's better, doll." He said, winking as Allura laughed and her gaze trailed to the guards that were talking to the superior in the other room, not aware of their conversation.

        "You said you take pictures of places and people." She started, Bucky nodding and looking at her in curiosity. "What did you take pictures of?" She asked, the question taking Bucky by surprise as he thought back to all his years in Brooklyn.

        "The landscapes. The fairs. My best friend and me. My mom. My dad. My siblings." He listed, a nostalgic expression appearing in his face as his eyes crystallized, Allura looking at him in sadness and becoming eager to give him a short hug.

         "You have siblings?" She asked, trying to find out more about the man she'd be sharing a cell with for Allt knows how long. Her eyes compassionate as a loop sided smile appeared on the brunet's lips.

        "Yeah. Three younger siblings. All a pain if you ask me, but I miss them damn much." He said, a laugh bubbling from his chest and making Allura laugh to, the gesture being incredibly contagious— like his smile. "Two of them have brown eyes, while me and my sister have blue eyes. Her name is Rebecca." He said, his gaze becoming lost.

         "You were close with her." She stated, noticing the caring look on his face particularly now that he spoke of her.

         "Yeah, with the great depression and the war, I guess I grew protective of her."

        "Great Depression?" Allura asked, Bucky snorting at how naive Allura was when it came to planet earth and its problems and wonders. "Hey don't laugh at me!" This made James laugh harder as he looked at the expression on the girl's face. "Let me ask you about Jupiter and you will see me laugh this time." He sat straighter, an entertained expression on his face.

        "Shoot!"

        "How long did the first borgarastyrjöld last for?" Civil War. She asked, Bucky pretending to think as he improvised a number.

         "Two hundred years." He guessed, Allura laughing this time and shaking her head with pleased look, her eyes a little wider and a blunt look in her eyes.

        "Try two hundred thousand." She said, Bucky groaning and rolling his eyes, a look of playful disbelief on his face as he shook his head at her in distaste.

        "It was close enough."

        "Uh huh, sure."

        The agents came in seconds later, removing the cables from their bodies and throwing the two prisoners on the ground, Allura groaning as she rolled her eyes. They walked out again, and Bucky and Allura looked at each other, confused expressions on their faces.

        If they were letting them off easily, then that meant they were gonna be saturated tomorrow. Besides, the superior had told them multiple times that they'd go 'easy on them'. What a bastard.

        "Next question." Allura said, crossing her legs and continuing to sit on the ground, Bucky doing the same with a small flinch from the pain.

       "Go for it."

        "When did the war with the óvinir begin?" Bucky looked baffled, having heard the odd word before but his brain not remembering. But then it hit him and he grinned, Allura continuing to look at him in expectance.

       "Five hundred years ago. You've told me this, doll."

         "Well at least I know I have your attention." She told him, standing up and opening the curtain. "Now if you excuse me, we do have showers in Jupiter, so I'll take one."

        "You do know it's H2O what will be falling on ya?" Bucky asked, standing up too as Allura looked down at her wrists, feeling the oxygen in her body numbing her abilities.

        "Yeah. But I have to deal with it, I guess."

        Bucky nodded, going to his own bed and sitting down. "Good luck, then."

        "Thanks."

        Allura walked into the small curtain covered bathroom, stripping herself off her clothes and watching the dry white shirt and the black cargo pants she hadn't brought herself to wear.

        Looks like she wouldn't have a choice anymore.

        She turned on the cold water and got in, hissing at the contact of the liquid against her and finding relief that there were two hydrogen particles instead of two oxygen ones.

        Her skin was turning red, not glowing but getting burned by it, like acid, the oxygen hitting her harder than she thought as she scrubbed the dirt off her rapidly, eager to get out.

        She scratched her arm and gasped when she saw her nails cut her skin, a tear falling from her eye as she rapidly turned the water off, closing her eyes shut and wrapping one of the two towels around her body.

       She dried herself quickly and sighed in relief when the red on her skin faded slowly, the cut from her own nails remaining because of her body not being able to heal it—due to the lack of hydrogen.

       She quickly got into the clothes, stepping out and laying on her bed, James looking at her with a concerned expression.

       "I'm sorry." He told her, opening the curtain to get into the shower. Allura smiled softly and weakly, practically fake, just to not make him feel bad or ignored.

       "It's not your fault."

       And it wasn't. It was HYDRA. Everything bad that had happened to her on this earth was HYDRA.

       But hey... at least she had Bucky.

A THOUSAND READS! HOLY CRAP! THANK YOUUUUUUU!  I'm so excited, like you can see! This book's been published for hardly three months and it's already getting somewhere! Hahaha.

Man, Bucky probably went through hell in HYDRA, all by himself in the actual movies and comics... But for now, he has Allura with him :D

Thanks for reading. Comment and vote if you wish, I'd appreciate it tons and I hope to know what you think and want with Bucky and Allura.

- evanescence2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 37 27
When the US undertake the callous World War 2, every citizen, from all ages, rushes to help liberate their country. Including the trio of friends fro...
26K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
93.5K 3.1K 116
Since childhood, Y/n Y/l/n, Steven Rogers, and Bucky Barnes have been an inseparable trio, always watching each other's backs. But when WWII breaks o...
153K 5.4K 44
Book One of Five. Set during Captain America: The First Avenger. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. Bucky spits blood from his mouth, turning to weakly smile at m...