Hard not Life

Xgoodxreads13 által

{Warning : black couple , Mature Content and language , Scenes , } Aaliyah Watson (Justine Skye) lives in Har... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
Series 2

34

1.2K 36 0
Xgoodxreads13 által

L I A P O V

"BITCHES WAKE UP , WAKE UP "

My eyes fluttered open as Dave arms were wrapped around me as he's groaned in my ear "this bitch ." He said with attitude as our body was filled with warmth . I didn't even fell like moving .

The sun wasn't even up yet and my eyes focused on the clocked as it said 5 in the morning , the time to get on the plane was 9 we had couple more hours to get everything . Dave and I packed our stuff once we got home from his parents and then crashed right after from a good dinner and talk .

Last night at Dave dad , it's was refreshing to see Dave happy and spending time with his father and new step mom who's loves them very much ; it's was a new thing for everyone . I turned around to see eyes open and a smirk on his face "morning -" I placed my hand on his mouth " your breath stinks , so stop ." I rolled my eyes and turned back around just to mess with him .

His hands went to my thighs as he gripped them "my breath don't stink are you shitten me ?" He sounded mad as I chuckle ,"no Dave it doesn't , now get up and set the alarm-." Before I knew it Mila walked in "guys gets up . Kenny and the baby moms is here ."

I rolled my eyes and pushed Dave's arms off of me , as my feet touched the floor and I pushed myself up as I headed to the bathroom . I went over to the mirror as I grabbed a clean wag as I turned on the faucet and waited till the water turned hot. Dave walked in as I stared down at his body as his tattoos always amazed me .

He came over to me and kissed my neck as I pressed the warm rag against my face and wet it before I applied my face wash on . I looked at us as we was a very beautiful couple or whatever we was - we looked like we was made for each other .

"You look beautiful Lia." He's said as he pulled away . I begin to wash my face ,"thank you , you look handsome Dave . " He turned to me and smiled as he's picked up a rag and started washing his face too . Once I was done I brushed my teeth and got ready to take my shower . I turned on the water and striped down even though Dave was already in here . I got inside and begin to wash as the door open and Dave came inside as I looked deep into his brown eyes .

He pulled me close and begin to kiss me as the water ran over is . His hands moved down my back , as our soft lips moved together in sync . Kissing him was like a fresh restart that made my day each and every day .

I pulled away before things got carried "we have to shower you know and clean ." I reminded him as I picked up the soap and my rag and begging to later until I seen bubbles form and a creamy texture. I begin to wash and I passed the soap back to Dave as we took our shower .

Once we was done we walked to the room and I decided to pick out something summery , I picked a nice white jump suit and a tied up sandals as I let my curly hair flow ,"you look sexy" Dave said looking me up and down as I blushed .

He had on shorts and a nice designer shirt with some expensive shoes that I didn't even know the name of ,"thanks babe ."

Once we got done and got all our bags we met with the rest as Kenny and his wife was here and Mila and Mech were talking to each other as Dave and I were exchanging looks . I was just ready to go but before I knew it Mila opened her mouth .

"Okay everyone ready to go , wait let's take a picture before we leave ." Mila said as she's opened up here fanny pack and pulled out a camera that looked very nice . We all joined together as she's pressed the button and the flash went off .

We took a couple pictures as everyone grabbed their belonging,"I'm hungry so let's go, so I can eat ." Mech said as we all started walking to the door and leaving out as it was still dark outside . We all went to Kenny van as Kenny open up the van trunk as everyone was pushing their things inside .

I went around to the driver door as Mech talked "I'm driving so we can get there fast . All the ladies got there belongings before we pull off ?" He asked as I nodded my head and open up the door to see a nice van inside with nice seats and nice space . From the outside it looked like a mom van.

I got in the back as Dave came in the back too , as I looked at him and he flashed a smile "our first trip together ." He said as I nodded my head "our first trip " I said as I pulled out my phone and checked stuff to make sure everything was good .

"Guys , my fiancé um she's likes to be called Gia cause that's her middle name ." Kenny said as everyone waved like we didn't know her . Gia laughed ,"Kenny come on now ." Everyone chuckled as Mech started up the car .

"You want some chips ?" Dave asked as he just wanted to talk to me,"no , just relax and enjoy the ride ." I said as I didn't want to talk to him right now . I was still tried and just comfortable .

"Okay , but I want your attention ." He said as I rolled my eyes and cracked a smile "Dave , you sitting next to me I don't know what you want me to do ." I mention as I played with my hair a little as I put my phone next to me and faced him .

His eyes wonder around ,"um , talk to me more , hug me , kiss me , fuck me , squeeze me -" he got interrupted "I know you not singing CityGirls lyrics ?" Mila turned around with her magazine and shot him a dirty look .

"They music plays too much , can't help but to try ." Dave shrugged as I smiled and moved over to him as I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed me and pulled me closer . I guess he's just want that attention for all .

He placed his soft lips on my forehead , as I blushed and looked up at him "are you going to dance with me , when we go to the clubs ?" I asked as he shook his head  ," of course , why wouldn't I ?" He said

"No I'm just saying cause I know you like to watch me and crap ." I laughed as he rolled his eyes " yeah cause you my baby , what do you expect from me ?" He said .

"Baby , oh I'm your baby- but I just want to tell you something ." As I felt that I was a necessary to say just cause I keep thinking about him and his father and Tiffany ... it's just warmed my heart .

He stared down at me with his brown eyes as I stared back in a daze ," what you need to tell me ?" He asked as I shook my head and cleared my throat ,"I'm happy about the dinner yesterday you know - like I'm happy Tiffany in your life now ."

He's nodded his head slowly as he's looked away for a second and whispered " I'm happy too ." A soft smile landed on my face as I turned my head to see the ladies sleep as I was kinda getting sleepy too and I know we was going to be in traffic since it was getting close to 6 and people needed to get to work .

My eyes began to get heavy as I feel asleep on Dave chest .

DAVE
I was happy that she's was happy , like everything about her made me happy too . It's just sucks that she's wasn't my girlfriend but this distant seems to be working between us . I didn't want they title to ruin anything that we had going on with this good space . My urges of wanting to be with her were growing stronger and last night I came to a end that ... she's was the one for me .

This whole time she's been the one for me the minute I seen her . They way she carried and loved herself - to the point where she's was low and couldn't take anymore and this journey only been 3 months now . Since July . I'm happy this summer we got together cause they was the best thing .

"Yo Dave you good back there ?" Mech asked as I nodded my head "yeah , I'm good . How's the driving ?" I asked as Mech chuckled ,"it's alright , people coming in now for work since it's getting later in the day ."

I placed my hand on my waves as I pulled out my phone ,"feel that . Kenny up there sleep?" I asked as Kenny spoke,"nah , I'm trying to find out more stuff on Keisha and JJ ."

"Bro , lets just leave that until the trip over . We need good head space and that is not it . Also , I forgot to mention that Keisha is using Renee as bite to get close to me and find out what we doing . That's why Renee broke up with me ." I said as I knew Kenny and Mech was going to be mad that I didn't even tell them couple days ago but too much was going on .

"And you didn't mention to tell us that ? Come on Dave you know you can't wait on information like that ." Mech scolded me as I let out a grunt and rolled my eyes ,"I know nigga , just a lot of shit was going on okay ? My apologizes ."

"It's alright man , but just know . Kenny needs as much information as the rest of us do . But we can drop this situation until we get back from the trip . We have a whole week then you back on probation and what not - meaning don't get in trouble . No time for stupid mistakes."Mech said as I completely agreed and rubbed the back off my neck as I looked out the window at the cars .

"We really going to have to take care of this when we get back ."I said as I took a deep breath and stared at my beautiful Lia .

If only she knew

Unknown

"So you telling me they went away ?" I stared at Keisha as her boyfriend was sitting next to her . He gave me a cold stare as I gave one completely back . I had complete power over them both - and they needed me and we had the same aim .

I looked at Westin as he had a patch over his eye , since it was damaged ,"yes they went away , dummy why do you think we called you over here . We need a plan now since we can have access . I know where they all stay which is Mech house ." Keisha said as I nodded my head that means that Lia would be there too if she's was still with that guy .

I rubbed my hands together and leaned in "so how will this take place then ?" I asked as Keisha boyfriend turned to me and open his mouth ,"we first set them up at the building we planned to have . We break when they come back and Westin will take care of them and the rest of the crew ."

"You sure this will work ?" I asked as I didn't need these dummies to fuck up , and get as all kilt . Our aim was to kill them instead of fucking up . I rubbed my hair as Keisha looked around like she was clueless as usual.

"How so ?" Westin said with anger as he's been like that since the accident ,"well we catch them at night maybe an hour before and park far before they get home . We been keeping times slots for each and everyone . It's has to be dark and I'm pretty sure they can't get a gun or anything so this is an off guard ." Her boyfriend said as I smiled

"Off guard ." My smile grew bigger .

L I A

"Mila , is this the right Gate ? Are we lost ?" I asked as everyone around was clueless as we was . Mila looked stressed and put her hand on her head .

"Um I think-" we heard a lady y'all "GATE TO CANCÚN " she had over the speaker as everyone rushed over . Everyone got in the line as the line was back .

"I'm so excited " Dave looked at me with sprinkle in his eyes as a smile formed on my face as it warmed it up . My hands feel to his arms as he's smile down at me and leaned in . My eyes softly closed as our lips touch with warmth as the kiss was savoring. I pulled away as our eyes locked . It's was like starring in comfort .

"Guys move up " Mech said as we looked away and moved up the line as the lady spoke "can I see y'all tickets please ?" I handed her my ticket as she did her thing and passed me and Dave . We walked down the tunnel as everyone else was already boarding the plane .

We made it as we headed to the regular but then the man pointed "you guys are in private ." My mouth almost dropped as we walked in the private and it was breath taking . I almost wanted to cry .

"Mila you did not ?" I said stunned , as I took a seat next to the window as Dave took my bag for me and put it above me . Mila smiled and nodded her head as she pressed her hand in the white seat that was leather .

Dave dabbed up Mech and Kenny as Dave sat down and I took a deep breath " okay welcome aboard passengers this will be a little flight to Mexico . This plane will lead you to Cancun and make we do our safety procedures first . "

Dave tapped my thigh , as my eyes flickered up "our first trip together and it's out the country ." He sounded nervous as I smiled and looked
Down at his hand and grabbed it as our fingers interlock .

"Yes,  but you will be fine Dave we all here with you ." I said as I stared into his dark eyes as it stood with faith .
His chest bumped as he cleared his throat " how you know I'm scared ? " he said as his voice kinda went out .

"I can tell Dave just believing." My lip kinda pouted at his nervousness but I know god will protect us and let us have a safe flight with no worries. It's just god with us and having faith in him .

"Can we pray ." He whispered low as I nodded as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "god we come before you to take Dave nervous away and give him strength and everyone around us . We pray you allow us to have a safe trip there and back and to guide us . We pray in your name , amen "

I open my eyes as Dave eyes were still closed and it's just amazed me how he asked for prayer even though he never asked that before . My right hand feel on his face as he open his eyes and stared at me . I leaned in and kissed him as my eyes closed and our lips moved on Sync as it was breath taking .

"We will be taking off in 5 seconds so everyone please enjoy your flight ." The lady said as I pulled away and
Smiled and looked at Mila and Mech hands up  .
I turned back to Dave as he was starring hard at me
As his mouth moved .

" I love you " He almost whispered as his whole demeanor was different , I felt so much love back that the words fell back .

"I love you too "

————-

Hey hoes ,

I'm apologize for being gone since 2018 , when I tell you my life been shit and it kinda is now and I'm sorry for the long as wait but ya bitch is back and will be updating and I'm already working on book 2 of this and it's going to be crazy good and I can't wait to start posting that so get ready .

Make sure you comment , like and keep reading and share with everyone .

Love you all❤️❤️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 21
Ah'Jhene is a bad bitch, but it doesn't come easy. She has to hustle to make it, but in the process of hustling she's having the time of her life. Pr...
3.8K 76 26
Harmony and Aaliyah are sisters harmony is in love with thug/bad boy named Andre her middle school crush.what happens when harmony tells her crush h...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
203K 6.3K 33
"If you need ah nigga to, I'll move ah mountain." Armani Lewis a 19 yr old, plus size girl that's gorgeous but has a temper, has had a tough upbri...