Something About Us // Teen Wo...

Autorstwa Unicorrnn

Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is... Więcej

Something About Us // Teen Wolf
Omega
Omega Part 2
Omega Part 3
Shape Shifted
Shape Shifted Part 3
Ice Pick
Ice Pick Part 2
Ice Pick Part 3
Abomination
Abomination Part 2
Abomination Part 3
Venomous
Venomous Part 2
Venomous Part 3
Frenemy
Frenemy Part 2
Frenemy Part 3
Restraint
Note!!
Update
Restraint Part 2
Restraint Part 3
Good news, sorta
i can't
OH MY GOD
Raving
Raving Part 2
Raving Part 3
Party Guessed
Fury
Fury Part 2
Fury Part 3
Battlefield
Battlefield Part 2
Battlefield Part 3
Masterplan
Epiloque
Third Book
YAASS

Shape Shifted Part 2

952 29 3
Autorstwa Unicorrnn

'Why would Derek choose Isaac?' I heard Scott whisper behind me. This wasn't fun, I was sitting in front of them next to some nerd dep whilst Scott and Stiles get to sit together and discuss our problems. Ah well it's only Harris, and I'm starting to get on his good side so what the heck, I turned around in my seat so I faced my two boys. 'Yeah, why would he?' I asked. Stiles quickly raised his eyebrows at me saying I always want to be involved in everything. I crossed my arms over my chest saying that I can do whatever the hell I want and that as my boyfriend, he should respect that or he's never entering my bedroom again. He pointed a finger at me saying I made a good point before turning back to my brother. 'Peter told us that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you.' Stiles said and both Scott and I nodded. 'Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving?' He suggested. 'Doesn't being a teenagers mean your dad can't hold him?' Scott asked bringing us back to our problem, a newbie werewolf stuck on a full moon surrounded by cops who could probably end up dead. Stiles shook his head. 'Not unless they have a lot of evidence, or a witness.' He suddenly spun around in his seat, facing the back of the classroom where Danny was sitting. 'Hey, Danny! Where's Jackson?' He asked him. 'In the principal's office, talking to your dad.' Danny replied. 'What! Why?' I whispered shouted and leaned forward practically laying on top of Stiles' and Scott's desk. 'Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac?' Danny said. Stiles turned back around in his seat. 'We gotta get to the principal's office.' He told us. 'How?' Scott questioned. 'No, no, I can't! I'm finally getting on his good side!' I whined. 'Too bad, we need you on this one.' Stiles shrugged and I sighed. Goodbye good grades on Chemistry, more hate from Harris here I come. I groaned and grabbed a blank sheet my desk. I glared at Stiles whilst turning the sheet into a little ball. I spun around and threw the ball to Harris, it hit him right on the back of his head. Giggles sounded from around us as Harris spun around, looking very angry. 'Who in the hell did that?' He asked looking around the room. He looked directly at us. At least he knew it would be one of us. I turned around to see Scott and Stiles both pointing a finger at each other, and both on at me. I jerked both my thumbs in the direction of the nerd kid sitting next to me. Not five minutes later, we were sitting outside the principal's office. Well the nerd kid wasn't, apparently Harris didn't believe it was him. So what nerds can't throw stuff at their teachers? Gosh that's so racist. Scott was leaning towards the window listening, but of course me and Stiles' couldn't hear anything. After a while the door opened and the sheriff and one of his deputies came out. Stiles quickly grabbed some magazine, sliding down in his seat and holding it in front of his face. The sheriff looked at his son and sighed deeply. 'Hi Scott, Samantha.' Scott and I smiled and waved in response. He took one last look at his son, before shaking his head and walking away. Stiles lowered the magazine and sighed in relief. Wait? He didn't really think that his dad didn't see him right? 'Boys.' Someone suddenly called. We all turned around at the sound of the unknown voice. I gulped when I didn't see our principal standing in front of us, but Allison's grandfather. 'And girl.' I added raising my hand. He smiled sweetly at us. 'Come on in.' He told us. I shared a look with my two boys, we all had a worried expression on our face. What the actual banana was Gerard doing here? Where is our principal? I don't like this. Unless this guy also gives me tea and cookies, then I might consider it. You see, our old principal was British, so every time I had to go see the principal, I got tea and cookies. But, back to business. We slowly raised from our seats and followed Gerard into the office. As we entered, I grabbed Stiles hand. He looked at me over his shoulder and sent me a smile that said it would be alright. Gerard told us to sit down, which we did. Gerard sat down on his chair, on the other side of the desk and opened a drawer and picked three files from them. He opened the first one. 'Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you've become quite the star athlete?' He said. Scott smiled half a smile. Gerard closed the file. 'Let's move on to your sister.' He said smiling and grabbed the next file. 'Samantha McCall, normal grades, up and down sometimes. It seems that you have visited this office before?' He asked and I nodded. 'Yes, quite a few times actually.' I began and leaned forward in my seat. 'And about that, you don't happen to have any cookies?' I asked with a hopeful look. He closed the file. 'Aha. I see.' I muttered and leaned back. 'Mr. Stilinski. Perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse?' Gerard asked him. 'Uh actually, he's on the team.' I said whilst getting up from my chair. I walked towards the drawer where our principal used to keep his cookies. 'Uhm Samantha, what are you doing?' Gerard asked me. Scott and Stiles had their eyebrows raised at me. 'Uh... I'm looking for some cookies, I mean, our old principal said I could just take them...' Actually he didn't, but shh it's not like he needs to know. 'Samantha McCall get back to your sea- wait a minute. McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter?' He said turning his attention to Scott. Scott started rambling. 'W-we were dating, but not anymore! Not dating! Not seeing any of each other! Not doing anything, with each other... oh.' I face palmed myself and continued looking for my sugar. 'Relax Scott, you look like your about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth.' Gerard chuckled. 'Just a hard break up.' Scott lied, and tried to look sad. Gerard gave him a sympathetic look. 'Awh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me. Now listen guys, and girl... whose still going through my stuff, yes I am the new principal but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy.' He told us. Then what are we supposed to do? 'Heh, is that so?' Stiles scoffed sarcastically, that's my boy. But Gerard ignored him. 'However this being my first day I do need to support my teachers. So unfortunately, one of you will have to take the fall and stay behind for detention.' Gerard said. I stopped looking for my cookies and looked at Stiles, I could only see the back of his head but I think he knew I was looking, probably because Scott and Gerard were as well. Sorry babe...

**_**

'Come on, faster!' Scott yelled as he ran down the stairs. 'Well I'm sorry but I'm wearing heels!' I shot back. I ran as fast as I could but there was no way I could keep up with him. He was already outside when I was still running down the hallway. When I made it outside, Derek and his fancy ass car were parked in front of us. 'Get in.' He told us. 'Are you serious?' Scott questioned. 'You did that, that's your fault!' He said referring to Isaac who'd been taken away in a police car right before Derek had pulled up. 'I know that, now get in the car you two, and help me.' Derek sighed. 'No I've got a better idea, I'm gonna call a lawyer, because a lawyer might actually have a chance of getting him out before the moon goes up!' Scott exclaimed. 'Yeah, what he said.' I added, still puffing from all the running. 'Not when they do a real search of the house.' Derek replied. 'What do you mean?' I asked confused. 'Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse, a lot worse!' Derek told us. Basically, Mr. Lahey did indeed beat the shit out of Isaac and Jackson didn't say a thing because apparantly it's not his problem. What an a-hole. Derek opened the door, Scott and I shared a look before getting in the car and driving off.

**_**

'If Isaac didn't kill his father, then who did?' Scott asked as Derek closed the door behind us. We had officially broken into Isaac's house. 'I don't know yet.' Derek replied quietly. Scott pointed the flashlight and we started making our way through the house. 'Well how do you know he's telling the truth?' I asked looking around the house, it looked like a normal house. No sign of a kid being punched and kicked by his own father. 'Because I trust my senses.' Derek said. 'And it's the combination of them, not just your sense of smell.' He then stopped walked and looked at Scott who looked at his feet awkwardly. 'You... saw lacrosse today...' He said. 'Yeah.' Derek replied. I snickered, bit rude I know but this was funny to watch. 'Did it look that bad?' Scott asked. Derek and I sighed and both placed a hand on one of Scott's shoulders. 'Yeah.' Derek led us to a door, that when I opened it revealed a stairs that went down. Probably the basement. 'You wanna learn?' Derek asked Scott. 'Start now.' My brother looked at me and I shrugged, he started taking slow steps down the stairs, I followed right behind him. 'What's down there?' Scott asked. 'Motive.' Okay is it me or is Derek starting to sound really creepy? 'Well what is he looking for?' I asked as we took the last few steps. 'Follow your senses.' I groaned in response, what's that supposed to mean. I looked around the room, I was kinda dark so I couldn't see much. There was some old furniture, some old toys and stuff like that. A normal basement I guess. 'What happened down here?' Scott asked, who was also looking around the ordinary looking basement. 'The kind of thing that leaves an impression.' Derek replied. I groaned again. 'Seriously.' I muttered. 'Hey Sammy.' Scott suddenly mumbled. I turned around and crouched down next to him, in front of a broken TV (I mean literally broken, the screen was cracked) were scratch marks on the floor. Like from nails or claws. A shiver run down my spine. We both looked up at what seemed to be an old freezer or something. Only this one had a lock on it. Why do freezers have locks? I get that you don't want to get robbed but come one, that's a little too much I think. Scott stood up and walked towards the freezer, I copied his actions. He touched the lock probably also wondering why on earth a freezer would have a lock. Suddenly a flash light went on next to us. I screeched and latched onto Scott's arm. 'Don't do that!' I whisper shouted and hit Derek's shoulder. 'Dammit...' I sighed. 'Open it.' He told Scott. Scott took the lock up and opened it. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand when I saw what was inside. The whole thing, was covered in scratch marks, or claw marks whatever you like to call it. Mr. Lahey really locked Isaac in here? Holy hell. And as bad as I feel for him right now, this does give Isaac a motive... The police couldn't see this. They'd definitely lock him up for murder if they did. I took a few steps back and started pacing around the room. Scott was talking to Derek about this being the reason Isaac said yes to him, to which Derek replied that everyone wants power. Which is not really true but I kept that to myself... 'If we help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves!' Scott said. 'I can if they're willing!' Derek shot back. I scoffed. 'Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?' I asked crossing my arms over my chest. 'Yes. And he still asked.' Derek replied. 'Oh.' I dropped my arms again. 'Never mind then.' Scott sighed. 'Then he's an idiot!' He said.

'And you're the idiot dating Argents daughter!' Derek shot back. 'True...' I shrugged making Scott turn around to glare at me. 'Wait, what?' I then quickly said and we both looked back at Derek. 'Yeah, I know your little secret. And if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out? You saw what happens to an omega. With me you learn how to use all of your senses, with me you learn control.' Derek then held up my brother's hand, that was slowly growing claws. 'Even on a full moon.' Scott snatched his hand out of Derek's grip. 'If I'm with you, I lose her.' My brother replied. 'You're gonna loose her anyway.' Derek said. 'You know that.' He turned around and started walking away. 'Wait.' I sighed and Derek turned back around. I looked at Scott who sighed a little. 'I'm not in your pack.' He began. 'But I want him out. He's my responsibility to.' He said. 'Why? Because he's one of us?' Derek asked. 'Because he's innocent.'

Good morning!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
68.7K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
1.6K 61 23
Sacrifices, Darachs, Druids, an Alpha pack, the death of two friends, the return of my sister, I've been through so much in just a few weeks. I thoug...