The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 59

7.3K 219 60
By dprincess684

“There will be shipment tonight at the northern side. I also got the information that the leader of the snakes are planning to smuggle some women and children. And…..” Logan stopped midsentence when he saw his boss not paying him a single bit attention. He knocked on the table and called his name. Then only did he come out of his daze.

“Did you hear what I said?”

“Umm… what?”

“Here's the plan and information about today's mission. Why don't you go through it when you finally get your mind together?” Logan had concerned written all over his face but as Jason had something occupied in his mind, he couldn't notice it.

“Okay.”

“There's also something I want to ask.” Jason raised his eyebrows asking him to carry on.

“It's about Abigail.” As the name was some kind of magical spell, Jason was on high alert.

“What about her?”

“Well, I have been taking a heed that lately Abigail is ignoring you for some reason.” Jason cringed at the truth he had been avoiding to face.

“If you came here to rub the salt on my wound than it's working.” Logan could see Jason wasn't happy with his jaw and fist clenched.

“I didn't come here to do any kind of harm to you. I just wanted to ask what your plan was?”

“Plan?” Jason raised his head to give his mate a curious look.

“Since, now that you have got a fiancée and like I said before Abigail is clearly avoiding you. What are you planning to do with her?”

“I don't know. Jabari is hell bent on getting me married with that girl. I have asked my men to follow her and get her information, so I could find something to stop this hell.” Jason scratched his head in annoyance while Logan just sighed.

“I am not talking about your fiancée Jason.” Jason raised his head and gave him questioning eyes.

“I am talking about Abigail. What is your plan for her?”

“What are you getting at?” Jason knew what his mate was gonna ask but he tried to pretend not to know.

“Don't fckinv pretend like you don't know what I am talking about. We had a deal Jason. We would kidnap her, you would fck her and leave. You have already broken the deal by keeping her around.” Jason intake a deep breath when Logan finally hit him with the real reason his princess was in the Miller mansion.  

“Well, what do you expect me to do? She is just fourteen. You don't expect me to screw a little girl.” Jason yelled at his long time friend.

“Then, let her go. Her staying with us, was not even in the plan let alone being friends. If she stays here longer, you are just putting her life in danger.”

“I know that. Don't you think I am very well aware of it.”

“So, why aren't you returning her back?”

“I can't. I just can't.”

“Why? Because she has become an important person to you.” Jason looked at his mate with longing and worry. Logan let out a sigh and shook his head.

“I knew the moment you told me about the so called plan without even doing a background check on the girl, it was not going to work. And look what exactly happened.”

“What has happened?” Jason raised his eyebrows indifferently, crossing his arms. Logan scoffed a laugh before a seriousness clouded his face.

“You are becoming irrational. You have never done anything irrational until Abigail came. You spared that traitor for her, took her to our business meeting and brought her to our main mansion. You never bring a person to our main home until you've spend more than a year and test their loyalty to you.”

“That's it? Why are you making a big fuss about it?”

“That's it? Why am I making a big fuss? You never do anything on your whim. You always have a full proof plan and a process to do anything. However, with Abigail you just did it on your whim. When we were at her hometown, it wasn't our plan to kidnap. You just saw her one day and boom the next thing you know we are kidnapping her.”

“You know it, I couldn't help myself. After seeing her once, she fckinv srewed my mind. I couldn't think much except her. She was evading my mind all day.”

“And, that's why you decided to take her away. I am not going to complain why you kidnap her but I sure am reminding you, you decided that with no apparent plan or check on her. Jason you didn't even know she was a minor let alone a mayor's daughter before you kidnapped her. And that girl still thinks that she was kidnap because of her dad's debt. When in reality it was due to your own hormonal needs.” Jason rubbed his head as he felt an ache forming. Before he argue back at his friend, someone else beat him.

“So, you are saying, I was just took away from my family to fulfill your bed requirements and not because of my father's so called debt.” The boys whipped their heads towards the door at the sound of another person. Jason opened and closed his mouth having no idea what to say. He just looked at Logan and signaled him to leave them alone.

“I can explain.” Jason moved closer to Abigail when Logan was out of the room.

“Explain? Explain what, Jason? What are you going to explain?” Abigail questioned him with teary eyes and hoarse voice, moving away from him.

“Please, listen to me. This is a misunderstanding, princess.”

“Misunderstanding? So, whatever Logan said about you kidnapping me for your sexual needs. I misunderstood it.” Abigail tilted her head while Jason had his lowered down.

“God damn. Answer me! Did I misunderstood whatever Logan said?” Jason replied a small ‘no’ in ashame.

“So, you're saying you did this for your sexual fantasies. You just wanted to sleep with me. It was a lie. You kidnapping me because of my dad's debt was a lie. You caring for me it was a lie. It was all a lie.” Abigail screamed, hitting his chest. He stopped her hands and grabbed her face.

“Yes, I lied about the reason for your kidnapping but I never lied about caring for you. I have always cared for you and I always will.” Abigail shook her head, tears streaming down her face.

“You're lying. I will never believe you. You kept a daughter away from her father just for your little creation. You are hateful.”

“I know, and I was gonna tell everything to you.”

“You were going to tell me? When? After you had Fvked me.” Jason flinched at the harsh tone. It was the first time Abigail had ever used such tone. She had cried and accused him before but never used the cold tone.

“I am sorry. I lied to you about your…

“You're sorry? If you were really sorry Jason, you would have confessed about it long ago. Whenever I looked at you, I was always proud to know a guy like. Because I thought there was no one as sweet and nice as you, coming from a very dangerous and evil background. But what you see, poor Abigail was just a little puppet to his little creations.” Jason moved closer to touch her arms but she threw his hand away.

“Don't touch me. I always thought even being a gang leader, you were the type who would never harm innocent and naive people. Turns out innocent people were your favourite after all. You are just like everyone says; ruthless, heartless and hateful.”

“You were not complaining before, I know you liked it here. You liked my company but now that you know the truth, I am hateful.” He grabbed Abigail's arms and shook her as if to get her head straight.

“I never liked you or your company. I was just tolerating you and acting so I could get in your good sides and spare my dad's life. I have always hated you.” Abigail cried at his face. She felt his hands loose his hold from her hand.

“You are lying.” He looked so torn, she wanted nothing than to agree that he was right, she was lying. However, she didn't. He lied to her first. He deserved it.

“That night you asked me to see you as a woman. I know you really meant it. I could see it in your eyes. The way they held pain the next day when I had bruises. You're saying it's a lie.” Don't cry. Don't cry. Abigail heave a long breath before looking straight in his eyes.

“That's called acting Mr Miller. I am sure you are pretty familiar with it.” Abigail gave him, her best sinister smile. Shock was evident in Jason's face. He couldn't believe, she was his princess. He was so angry and hurt, he scattered everything on the floor.

“Out! Get out!” Without waiting another second Abigail rushed out of the door. The moment she was away from Jason she let her tears out freely.

*ABIGAIL'S P. O. V.*

I had locked myself up in an unknown room, reminiscing every moment I spend with Jason and his gang. They were all sweet and nice to me. Unfortunately, it was all fake. Jason did this all just to get me to sleep with him. He did this all just to quench his sexual thirst.

As much as I want to hate Jason, I can't which is making me hate myself more. He lied to me. He took me away from my father; my only family yet I cannot bring myself to hate him. Because I know it that even if it was all a lie, he had always made me feel the happiest person whenever we were together.

Though I can never hate him. I guess I can always be thankful to him for showing me the real world. The real world which is filled with fake, deceiving people. The world where people only know how to play with other's emotion.

“Abigail, please come out. You need to eat.” It was already the second day since I stayed in this room. Linda had come to convince me to get out of the room a lot of times. But I was not uttering a single word. She sighed loudly from the other side of the door.

“I am going out on a mission with few of the guys. I don't think I'd be able to come back tonight. So, please come out.” I just stayed at my place, closing my eyes, waiting for her to go away.

“I'll keep your dinner in the fridge. Come and eat it when you're hungry. Bye, Abigail. Take care.” She said the last part in a low voice that it was hard for me to get what she meant.

Seconds turned into minute and minutes turned into hour. I still laid on the bed. Without even moving, I just kept staring at the ceiling. My mind was blank. I didn't even have energy to think about anything right now.

Suddenly, the lights in the room got off. Then, only I felt my mind working back. I quickly leapt off the bed panting. I hated darkness and this room had turn into one. Why did the power go off?

I searched for the door quickly, gasping for air. I felt tears running down my face. Somebody help me. I can't handle a closed dark room. After struggling with the doorknob for a couple of times, I was finally out of the room.

I crashed into a warm and hard chest. I couldn't see properly, I had no idea who it was but I was too scared of the darkness. As long as I can get a sense of comfort and security from the dark, I am fine. I felt the person's hand wrapped around my body while I was clutching hard on his shirt.

“It's okay, princess. I am here. No one's gonna harm you.” Jason. I hugged him tightly afraid that he'll left me in the dark all alone.

“Something's wrong with the power switch. I have asked someone to go look for it. The lights will be back soon.” I nod my head as I felt him caress my head.

I squeak a little when I felt him lift me up. I couldn't see his face properly but I was facing him and involuntarily caressing his face. He was carrying me inside the room. He laid me down on the bed, after he closed the door.

“Where are you going?” I clutched his hands fast when I felt him moving away. I have not yet forgiven him but I can't afford to stay alone in this room when there is no light.

“I am not going anywhere.” He caressed my face. I moved away to give him space to lay on the bed. He didn't seem to get my hint, so I pat the space. Without further hesitation, he slipped beside me and took me in his arms.

“Why did you come?”

“Why won't I? When I know how much my princess’ scared of the dark. I couldn't leave her alone. Definitely not after hearing her cry my name in despair.” Cry his name? I called his name? When did I do that?

“You have been calling me just a second after the power cut off. You didn't realise.” No, I didn't. And I also don't know if I should be thankful or hate myself more for it.

We just stayed there in silence, holding each other. Not one word was spoken but there was no awkwardness lingering. It was very comforting silence. It feels good to be in Jason's arm.

“Jason?” He hummed beside my neck causing shivers to erupt in my body.

“Can I ask you something?” I was nervous. I was cautious about what his reaction would be. Because I was going to ask him something, that I am pretty sure he won't agree to give.

“What is it? Why are you nervous? You know you don't have to be. I will give you whatever you ask.”

“Really?” I felt him move his head in my back. “Can you let me go back home?”

I felt him loosen his grip on me and started breathing heavily. “I don't see the reason for you to keep me here anymore. You just kidnapped me to sleep with you. But now you have a fianceé, I am sure you are not gonna do that. All the more I am still a minor. And I know you might be scary, dangerous and heartless person but not a disgusting one to use an innocent kid for your dirty use.”

I choked on my words and took a deep breath. I felt him tighten his hold again on me.

“Will that make you happy?” After a moment of silence, he finally asked. I was shocked by his query because I was not expecting it.

“Very much.” I ignored the heavy feeling when he sharply inhaled.

“If that's what you want.”

“You will let me go.” I was shocked and sad both at the same time.

“Of course, I would. My princess’ happiness is more important to me than anyone's. Even mine. So, if me letting her go means happiness for her. I will do it.” I clamped my mouth with my hand when a sob escaped from my mouth.

“Are you crying? Are you that happy to go away from me? I didn't know I was making you suffer so much.” I felt his body shake and wetness on my back.

“Well, I guess I have to apologize in advance for what I am going to say next. I will send you back home but not so early.” I wiped my tears fast and waited for him to continue.

“The day after tomorrow is your birthday and I want to be by your side when the clock hits 12 at your birthday. I am not sure when I will ever get a chance to celebrate my princess’ birthday. So, will you just stay for tomorrow and let me celebrate your birthday with you? I swear, I'll send you back home the first thing in the morning.” I nod my head before covering my face on the pillow.

I'll be going back home, at last. But why do I feel pain instead of happiness with this news?

*HEY! EVERYONE. HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I CRIED. I CRIED THE FIRST TIME I WROTE IT, THEN THE SECOND TIME WHEN I WAS EDITING AND THE THIRD WHEN I WAS RECHECKING IT BEFORE POSTING. MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I AM JUST A BIG CRYBABY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. BYE BYE. HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.3K 28
You where a normal girl who was popular and kind to everyone. One day you where walking home and you felt as if you where being watched. Then everyth...
225 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
108 2 53
What if you're not someone who you think you are? What if there's something more about that unexplainable chills you're having? What if the things yo...
2.7K 115 26
Being reincarnated might sound cool but what if you suddenly wake up as Y/N? Stuck in a story filled with cliches is never the ideal situation, will...