The Art of Seduction - Zayn M...

By ZaynKilam

Cora Fallon starts her first year of high school, optimistic about the new experience - new friends, new clas... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: First Day of High School
Chapter 2: New School, New People
Chapter 3: Invited
Chapter 4: Tattoos
Chapter 5: Sneaking Out
Chapter 6: The Party
Chapter 7: Closed Closets and Open Windows
Chapter 8: Unplanned
Chapter 9: Freshman
Chapter 10: Bad News
Chapter 11: It's Fine
Chapter 12: Two Kinds of Comfort
Chapter 13: Seductive Smoulders
Chapter 14: Cologne, Paint, and Smoke
Chapter 15: Just Do It
Chapter 16: Labels
Chapter 17: Whats a Queen Bed Without a King?
Chapter 18: Wake-Up Call
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Games
Chapter 21: Green With Envy
Chapter 22: Jello Shots
Chapter 23: The Morning After
Chapter 24: Unraveled
Chapter 25: Like an Art
Chapter 26: Friends?
Chapter 27: Success
Chapter 28: Problem (Pt. 1)
Chapter 29: Problem (Pt. 2)
Chapter 30: Stay For Dinner!
Chapter 31: Shhh!
Chapter 32: Leather
Chapter 34: Mystery Guy
Chapter 35: Guilt
Chapter 36: Give Me Time
Chapter 37: Curious
Chapter 38: Trust Me
Chapter 39: Mr. Fallon?

Chapter 33: Tell Me About It, Stud

4K 153 44
By ZaynKilam

Remember to vote/comment so I know you like what I'm reading! It's easier to keep writing if I know people want to read it :) 

thanks - C

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cora's POV

-------------------

The heat of the room is instantly overwhelming as I step into Louis' house. People in various costumes are packed tightly in his house. It seems like every one in the high school is crammed into his house. There are Halloween decorations everywhere and the stuffed zombie in the corner could easily be mistaken for a passed out partier. 

Gemma and her mysterious boyfriend disappear into the crowd of people and Harry, Niall, and I are left in Louis' front room. We all take a few more seconds to take in the scenery before Harry holds up the bottle of rum Gemma gave him. 

"So? Let's get started!" I smile and follow Harry to the kitchen to look for shot glasses. 

We pass a few people I recognize on the way. I see Serena dressed as sexy maid, Brighton's dressed as a witch, and Kitty's just wearing a corset with a pair of bunny ears on top. I notice a few guys look me up and down followed by a wink or a smirk.

We get to the kitchen where a game of beer pong is set up on the kitchen table. Harry walks straight to the cabinet above the sink and grabs three shot glasses. He sure knows his way around the house. I grab a few sodas for chasers and Harry opens the bottle and sloppily pours the drink into the glasses. 

"Cheers to our first high school Halloween!" I say and hold my glass up to Niall and Harry's. 

We cling each one together and down the drink followed by our sodas. We each take two more and scrunch our faces after the third. It's so loud in each room you practically have to scream to the person next to you. 

"I'm going to go hide this somewhere no one will find it." Harry yells into my ear. 

Niall and I watch a bit of the beer pong game between some seniors but my eyes look around every once in a while in case Zayn walks in. Niall says something about something but I don't quite hear him. Apparently it was about him going somewhere because he pushes through a few people to leave the kitchen. Harry still hasn't come back and I feel a bit awkward standing with all the senior guys so I decide to make a trip around the house. 

The alcohol starts to kick in as I make my way back to Louis' front room. The door swings wide open and Kenna walks - more like struts - in with Liam close behind her. She's got on white thigh high socks, tight shorts that could pass for underwear, a white lace corset, and a set of wings that jet out from each side of her. The halo above her head couldn't be more disrespected as she takes a swig of vodka and Liam grabs her ass. Liam surprises me by wearing almost all red with a pair of horns on the top of his head. Probably the most fitting costume at the party. 

Kenna yells as she notices me and runs towards me with open arms. She's already pretty hammered. 

"Cora! What the hell? I didn't know you were coming!" Kenna shouts as she pulls me into a tight grip hug. I try to wrap my arms around her but her white angel wings get in the way. 

"Look at you! You look so hot!" Kenna, still shouting, says and slaps my butt. 

"You look like you walked out of a costume porn magazine!" I say with a smile on my face. 

I'm not sure whether I said it as a compliment or an insult but Kenna takes it as a compliment. 

"Why thank you." She says and strikes a pose. 

I grab the bottle of vodka from her hand and bring it to my lips. I take a small sip since I don't have a chaser for it. Kenna looks back at Liam who is greeting some friends by the door. She turns back to me and grabs my hand. 

"Let's go have fun!" She says and drags me towards the living room. 

The living room is where most of the party is since it's one of the biggest rooms. One of the first people I see is Dylan sitting on the couch with Louis on his right and some girl dressed as cheerleader on his left. He does a double take when he sees me and Kenna walk in the room. I don't know whether it was due to our costumes or our mere presence. I scan the rest of the room and see Niall with a group of junior girls tugging on his leather jacket. Not the leather jacket i'm looking for though. 

"Kenna!" I hear someone call from across the room. 

A group of junior guys from the football team are standing in a half circle, drinks in hand, signaling for us to come over. Kenna apparently knows them and makes her way over there as I subconsciously decide to follow. 

"You are looking incredibly sexy tonight." One guy says as we reach their circle.

He grabs Kenna's hand and places a kiss in the middle. How does she know them? I assume they're Liam's friends.

"Thanks Jer, you look pretty mediocre." Kenna smirks back and he laughs. 

"And who's your equally sexy friend?" Jer asks Kenna and reaches for my hand to place a kiss in the middle as well. 

"This is Cora." Kenna tells them. 

I'm about to ask them their names when I feel a tap on my shoulder. My heart stops as the thought that it could be Zayn fills my mind. I spin around and come face to face with, not Zayn, but Louis. 

"Cora Fallon, what in the hell are you doing here?" Louis questions and I can smell the alcohol in his breath. 

He's dressed as a policeman with a pair on handcuffs on his belt. Kenna starts a conversation with Jer and the other guys so I leave them behind to walk with Louis. 

"Does your brother know you're here?" Louis says as he walks towards the doors to the kitchen. 

"No he does not, and I'm trying to keep it that way for a little while at least." I tell Louis. 

"Well you're safe for now. He's making a run to the store with Zayn to buy more cups and more bottles of alcohol." Louis says. 

My jaw clenches as he mentions Zayn's name. I don't really know where Louis' walking to but he leads me to the hallway and starts to walk up the stairs. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him as he fumbles in his pockets and pulls out a key. 

He unlocks the first door at the top of the steps and flips on the lights. I can tell it's his bedroom when the lights go on. 

"I want to talk." Louis says as he closes the door behind me. 

My stomach instantly drops. He knows about me and Zayn. I check my hair and makeup in his mirror before giving him my attention. 

"What about?" I try to remain cool as I wait for his response. 

Louis nervously walks to his bed and sits down. I watch his hands rub up and down his thighs as he takes a deep breath. 

"Is Harry here with you?" He finally asks. 

I feel my stomach ease as he asks the question. 

"Uh, yeah he is." I tell him.

"Oh.." he sighs. 

"Is that bad?"

"What? No. I'm just... I feel bad for dumping him like that. I didn't want to dumb him but things got hard. Liam somehow knows about us and he keeps threatening to tell people. Do you think you could get him to meet me up here? So we can talk?" Louis explains. 

"Why don't you just text him?" I suggest.

"I can't. I've tried but I can't make myself do it. Just go find him and tell him to come up here. He knows where my room's at." he says. 

I sigh but give him a nod. I don't know where Harry is or if he will even want to talk to Louis but I'll try. He obviously wants to see Louis is he showed up here tonight. I close the door behind me as I leave Louis' room. 

Zayn's POV

------------------------

I put my car in park and grab the bags from the backseat. A very drunk Cole stumbles out of my passenger side. I had to drive the entire way to the store with my windows down in case he needed to throw up. 

I struggle to open the door with the bags in my hand but manage to swing it open. Cole trips up the steps after me. Dylan's voice sounds in my ears as we step inside. 

"Whoah there Cole, had enough to drink?" He jokes and takes the bags from my hands. 

"Shut the hell up Dylan!" Cole yells and uses the wall for stability. 

"You know your sister's here right?" Dylan says. 

My head snaps up to Dylan and Cole's eyes grow narrow. 

"What?" Cole asks. 

"Yeah she's dressed as that one girl from Grease." Dylan says and leaves with the bags. 

My mind races as I look around for Cora. I didn't know she was going to be here. I can't believe she's here. She knows we're supposed to be careful right now. It's a good thing Cole's drunk as hell. 

Cole stumbles through the hallway probably to find either Cora or Serena. My stress level grows as well as my need for a smoke. I just need a minute alone to clear my head. Louis let me smoke in his bathroom the last time I was here to study with him so I decide to take him up on that a second time. I make my way to the stairs and make brief eye contact with Liam. I ignore it and start to quickly move up the stairs two at a time. 

I stop as I see a pair of black heels standing at the top. I slowly trace the heels to a pair of legs wrapped in black leather. I scan her body to the belt buckled around her waist while a tight black shirt hugs her curves and accentuates everything it needs to. It looks a lot like that one girl from Grease. 

Cora's POV

------------------

As I close the door to Louis' room I notice a black leather jacket - the right black leather jacket - move up the steps. The familiar black hair and tight black pants stop towards the top of the stairs. I hold my breath as I watch him examine my body from my toes to the top of my head. His perfectly shaped jaw clenches as he subconsciously licks his lips and lets his mouth hang slightly open. Just the reaction I wanted. 

His eyes meet mine as he climbs the rest of the steps. I notice his hand move towards my waist as if he wants to grab me but he restrains himself. 

"I need a cigarette." He finally says and flies down the hallway to open the bathroom door. 

I smirk to myself and follow him in. He wastes no time sliding the window open and pulling out his lighter and has the cigarette lit by the time I reach the doorway. He places the drug on his lips and stares at my costume. He slowly blows the smoke from out of his mouth and nose. 

"Are you not going to say hello?" I ask and lock the door behind me. 

He takes another hit of the cigarette and slides down to sit on the toilet without taking his eyes off me. I wait for his response but it never comes. I take a few steps towards him and watch his body tense. He blows a puff of smoke out of the window once again. 

"Do you like my costume?" I question, hoping to get an answer this time. 

He takes another drag before answering, well, sort of answering. 

"You look so- it's so-" He stutters. 

As I'm towering over him in my heels I lean forward to grab the cigarette from his lips. Maybe it's the rum or maybe not but I throw the cigarette on the stone tile floor of Louis' bathroom and crush it with the ball of my heel. 

"Tell me about it, stud." I say. 

Zayn instantly stands up and grabs the back of my neck to crash his lips into mine. His hands wrap around the small of my back and pull me towards him. He's never been this lustful before, I know it's because of the costume. His hands roam every part of my body as he pressed me against the cold wall. He starts to suck a bruise into my neck before wrapping his hands around the back of my thighs and lifting me onto his hips. He presses me back against the wall and kisses the outline of my breasts. He slides the sleeves of my shirt down so my entire bra is exposed. He pushes one side out of the way and wraps his lips around my nipple, sucking on it for a few seconds. In the heat of the moment I completely forgot about Louis, still sitting in his room waiting for Harry. 

"Wait stop!" I say and Zayn pulls away and let's me down. 

"What's wrong?" He asks with a pout on his face. 

"Nothing's wrong I just have to go do something really quick. We should just put this on pause." I tell him. 

He is probably starting to remember where we are and who's downstairs as he quickly agrees. I fix my hair in the mirror before opening the door. Luckily everyone's downstairs. Zayn tells me to wait a few moments before coming downstairs after him. It shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I can't help being annoyed by him saying that. 

I wait barely a minute before going downstairs. I see Harry perched against the wall next to a guy I don't recognize. By the way Harry's leaning towards him I know he's flirting. 

"Hey Harry can I talk to you for a second?" I grab his arm. 

Harry holds his finger up to the guy to let him know it will only take a second. 

"What's up?" He asks. 

I wonder if it's noticeable that Zayn had been all over me not five minutes ago. Harry doesn't say anything so I decide against it. 

"Louis, he uh, he wants to talk to you." I tell him. 

Harry looks at me with doubt. His hands go to run through his hair but it's slicked back so much he rubs the back of his neck instead. 

"He what?" Harry asks. 

"He wants you to meet him in his room, he's up there now." I nudge him a bit in the arm. 

Harry looks back at the guy he was just talking to and tells him something before turning to run up the stairs. I smile in relief. I hope they work things out, I know how happy Louis makes him. 

"Hey where did you run off to?" I hear Kenna's voice next to me. "Let's go take shots!" she suggests, well more like demands. 

I follow her to the kitchen where Liam, Jer, and the two other guys are filling up a line of shots. Kenna picks one off the table and hands it to me then grabs another for herself. I avoid looking at Liam even once. We down the shot and Liam fills up another for each of us. 

Jer, who I find out is really named Jeremy, suggests we play a drinking game named Zumie. I've never played it before but I catch on pretty fast. A bunch of other people join our circle and before I know it I'm drunk as hell. Drunk enough to let Zayn slip my mind. 

Zayn's POV

-------------------

Dylan and I sit in the living room for an hour just getting drunk and talking to girls. My mind never stops thinking about Cora for too long though. She has me going crazy in that outfit and I've been hoping to see her walk in this room for a long time now. Instead, a very drunk Marisa comes stumbling in with Kitty at her side. Marisa's wearing a skin tight dress with a tiny apron. She's supposed to be a maid I guess. 

The room is spinning as I watch them walk over to Dylan and I. Kitty sits herself down on Dylan's lap while Marisa decides to sit down on mine. Her arm wraps around my shoulders as she settles herself in. 

"Long time not talk, Malik." She smirks and rests her other hand in the middle of my chest. 

I smile up at her but even in her tiny black dress she just doesn't do it for me. Cole comes stumbling in the room with an empty bottle in his hand. Although I don't think he knows it's empty as he repeatedly brings it to his lips. Marisa's hands travel up my chest and around the base of my neck. 

"Kiss me." She says. 

I give her a strange look before she pressed her lips into mine. I'm drunk enough to let her so I kiss her back for a few seconds.I snap out of it and pull away only to recognize a pair of leather pants enter the room. Marisa starts to kiss my neck and I panic as Cora catches my eye. Her jaw drops in surprise and her eyebrows shoot up. 

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Cole shouts at Cora.

I watch him fast walk towards her. Her eyes tear away from mine as she responds to Cole basically charging her. Marisa grabs my jaw and reconnects our lips. My eyes are wide open and staring at Cora and Cole. Her eyes meet mine once again and I know I've fucked up. 

"Fucking answer me Cora!" Cole shouts.

He's backed her up to the wall and he's yelling loud enough for people to notice what's going on. I don't know whether to intervene or to lay low. 

"Why do you care?" Cora shouts back. 

"I wanna know which one of my friends you've been fucking around with!" Cole yells at her. 

The entire living room is watching them now. Even Marisa tears herself from my lips. Dylan's eyes grow wide in surprise as Cora starts to walk away but Cole yanks her back. 

"FUCKING TELL ME RIGHT NOW CORA!" Cole screams. 

Cora's eyes flash in fear as Cole holds her against the wall. He's really drunk, he would never do this otherwise. My body remains frozen and the room grows silent. I look at Dylan for guidance but he's just as puzzled as me. 

"Is it Jer? Huh?" Cole asks. "Dylan? Did you fucking hook up with Dylan?" he adds, still shouting. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about Cole! I haven't hooked up with any of your friends!" Cora yells back and tries to escape but Cole has her shoulders pinned to the wall. 

"Don't fucking lie to me Cora! Is it Liam? I know it's not Louis because he's gay for that friend of yours!" Cole yells. 

My mouth drops and so does half of the room's. Cole had just told half the party that the host of it was gay. I search around the room for Louis but he's nowhere in sight. 

"Cole stop! You're hurting me!" Cora fights his hold on her but he doesn't budge. 

I patiently wait for someone to step up and help her but no one does. Should it be me? I can't then he'd know it's me she's been hooking up with. 

"Is it Zayn? I know he used to have a thing for you! Who is it!?" Cole questions. 

I tense at the mention of my name. Cora's eyes meet mine and I already feel an overwhelming amount of guilt for the situation she's in. I know she wants me to help but I can't bring myself to stand up, especially not with Marisa on my lap. I watch in amazement as Dylan pushes Kitty off his lap and stands up. 

"Come on Cole, you're making a scene, just stop." Dylan says and grabs Cole's arm. 

Cole spins around and tells Dylan to fuck off. Dylan pulls him off Cora so she can get away. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cole turns his anger towards Dylan. "Was it you? Have you been messing around with my little sister?" Cole yells. 

"What? No! No!' Dylan starts to back away as Cole clenches his fist. 

Everything is happening so fast before me and my mind is in shock. Marisa's weight leaves my body as she stands up and walks towards Dylan and Cole. 

"That's weird since I saw you guys making out at that one sophomore's party." Marisa confesses. 

I don't know if she's dumb or just a plain bitch. Cole's face explodes with anger as he starts to run towards Dylan. Dylan makes a fast break for the door leading to the backyard. I finally find the power to stand up from the couch. A flock of people follow them outside and I do the same. I feel someone's hand wrap around my wrist before I make it outside. Cora faces me and I notice a tear run down her face. 

"Cora I-" I start to say as her hand slaps me across the face. 

I hold my face in pain as she exits the back door with everyone else. I regain my balance and try to shake the pain from the slap off but it still lingers. When I get outside with everyone else I'm caught off guard by the scene. Cole has Dylan pinned to the ground and is punching him across the face over and over again. I'm surprised no one's helping him, they're all just standing and watching. I run to where they are and decide it's probably time I intervene. 

"Cole! Cut it out!" I yell and push him off Dylan. 

Dylan's face is covered in blood and he's coughing uncontrollably. He has cuts and bruises all over his face. I start to help him up as I feel the blow of Cole's fist hit me exactly where Cora had slapped me. I'm knocked to the ground as Cole throws another punch at my face. Drunk as I am I manage to dodge it and roll to the side and get up. Cole comes at me with his fist again but I beat him to it and hit him once in the ribs and another in his left eye. He punches my mouth and I feel my bottom lip bust open with blood. 

"Cole! Stop it!" I hear Cora yell from a close range, only her yell is outbroadcasted by someone else. 

"COPS ARE HERE!" Someone yells from the cluster of people outside. 

Everyone starts to scatter in different directions and Cole finally lays off. I run to grab Dylan to tell him we need to go but he can't even get up. I see a flashlight from around the corner of Louis' house and make a run for the door. I need to get out of here. 

Cora's POV

----------------

My mind is numb from watching my brother beat Zayn up and I can't process my next move when someone yells about the cops showing up. My eyes search around for Harry or Kenna or Niall but none of them are in sight. I see a flashlight shine from the side of the house and watch Zayn run inside.

That bastard. I wish Cole could have punched him in the face 17 more times. He just stood there. He just stood there while Marisa sat on his lap and watched Cole scream in my face. Not to mention he had just been shoving his tongue down Marisa's throat. I'm so angry I could burst into tears at any second.

The flash light gets closer and closer to the backyard but I still can't move. Good thing someone makes me do it anyway. I feel myself being yanked from behind as a body pulls me behind the fence of Louis' next door neighbor. An unknown hand wraps around my mouth and pushes my back against the fence. My eyes adjust to the dark and I can identify the silhouette to be Gemma's mysterious boyfriend. His finger is pressed against his lips to tell me to be quiet. 

"Hey! What's going on here? We got a call about an act of violence?" I hear a stern voice shout from the backyard and I assume it's the police. 

"Nothing sssir! Just hanging out." I hear my brother slur his words. 

Next thing I hear is the policeman radio in for an ambulance at Louis' address. He must have seen Dylan lying on the ground. It follows by the man reading Cole his rights before placing him under arrest. Cole yells a few things that he's too drunk to understand will be held against him in a court of law. 

"Follow me." Mystery guy tells me. 

He walks faster than I can keep up with in my heels so I slide them off and catch up. We sneak through a few different yards to avoid being seen by the cops. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him but he doesn't answer. 

"I need to find my friends." I say but the tall guy with the joint still doesn't make a sound. 

"Okay seriously, where are we going?!" I ask louder than the first time and stop in my tracks.

He spins around and towers over me. I begin to regret I even asked. 

"We're going to my car to get the hell out of here." He calmly says and starts to walk away.

How did he even get his car here? He drove with Gemma. Why does he want me to go with him? Where even is Gemma? Why am I still following him?

"What? Why am I going with you?" I question. 

He sighs before turning back around. 

"Just come. You don't want to get arrested do you?" High cocks his head towards me. 

We finally reach a street that runs perpendicular to Louis'. He unlocks his car which is parked only a few yards away. It's an old baby blue Chevrolet Camaro Convertible from 1969. He walks around to the drivers side and motions for me to get in. 

"I'm not getting in the car." I sternly state. 

"Why the hell not?" He asks. 

"You're a stranger, I don't even know your name!" I plead and cross my arms. 

"Ethan." He mumbles. 

"What?" 

"My name's Ethan, now get in the car." He demands. 

Next thing I know I'm sitting in the passenger seat of the mystery boy's - Ethan's - car wondering what happened to my brother, where my friends are, and why I ever thought pursuing Zayn Malik was a good idea. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hah! Hope you liked it :) things are about to get crazy. Please vote and comment! - C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...
4.2K 16 33
[COMPLETE] Cora Bailey's eyes were once met with a husky green eyed man, thinking nothing of it. Until he showed up as the new teacher at her school...
74 11 11
Victoria meets Liam and Louis from 1D, but she had no idea how much it would change her life to agree to a one night stand and then meet the rest of...
4.7K 80 23
Daina is lucky enough to get a place at her dream school in London. By mistake she meets Niall Horan and his friends, and by mistake she falls for hi...