ALIEN ↠ b. barnes [I]

By evanescence2016

❝ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀғᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀғʟᴀᴍᴇ. ʜᴏᴍ... More

A/N & copyright
𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓃
cast i
« PART ONE »
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
« PART TWO »
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
EPILOGUE
sequel - 𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑺

two

10K 261 30
By evanescence2016

       PEOPLE IN JUPITER HAVE BEEN ALIVE alive for at least four billion years, and if they would've counted the years ever since they became a civilization, they'd be living in 2,935,843,462. So, since they didn't want to write down that awfully long number, they were just asked to know it.

       Their days were ten hours long and since the sun didn't completely reach them, their planet wasn't as lit as others that were close to it. But the people didn't mind, since the colorful patterns on the skin that would seem only decorative for other martians, helped keep them from cold or hot temperatures their homeland had; and those conditions were drastic.

       Exactly that, was what the people of Jupiter were learning that could help them defeat their enemies. The óvinir bodies could withstand colder temperatures than the ones Jupiter's people normally habited, because of their planet's cold weather. But if they got them close enough to the core they knew withheld massive amount of heat, the enemies would be burned immediately, only people from Jupiter surviving.

       It was a great plan. Problem was that to access their nucleus, they'd have to create an opening so big, it would most likely swallow a big part of the land with it and cause multiple chemicals to negatively react with the Hydrogen most of their planet was made of.

       So, it caused more damage than it caused good. But the people from Jupiter were running out of ideas, plans, or strategies to take them down. They were far too strong, big, fast, violent, murderous.... they were everything they weren't and it was taking a lot of guts to fight them.

       Allura shook her head at her father Krystopher, and let out a huff, her high heeled black boots echoing against the hard rock as her navy blue dress was floated by the helium coated breeze, the low temperature making strands of blue appear on her face with black traces of curves and beautiful Greek like designs. Her hair was now loose and being blown back, the fierce red being noticeable from her mother's position up in their rock and marble house.

       Most of the houses were a little higher from the ground, this because of the hydrogen lakes and the mass of the rock underneath, gravity and technology keeping them up with ease.

       The yellow haired woman walked down the large stairs, her feet taking her towards her daughter and putting a hand on her shoulder, her orange eyes meeting the young girl's as she sent her a breathtaking smile, Allura sighing and looking at the six thousand year old woman and going into her arms, her eyes shutting close as she inhaled the abnormal but lovely scent of ammonia and she pursed her lips.

       "I know it's a bad idea, Allura." Aiyla Ljós whispered, her eyes soft and an expression loving as she looked at her oldest child with pride and care, knowing that if she hadn't done a good job in protecting the planet she ruled, she had at least raised her daughter right.

       "Mamma, it is bound to go wrong. I told you the statistics. Pearl, Lana and I confirmed them to you. There's a high chance of most of the planet exploding!" She fought, her hands shaking as she tried to persuade her mom.

       Allura studied advanced science, chemistry and physics, the subject being twenty times harder and more advanced that in any other planet in the Milky Way. She dedicated herself to predicting situations based on calculations and approximations she designed for the protection of her planet, and she needed people to listen.

       But that's one thing that didn't characterize her planet: they weren't good listeners. They were stubborn as hell and would fight to death for what they believed in. That's something she could relate to sometimes, but not to the levels her planet did.

       "The god Allt shall protects us, Allura. But we must do what's necessary-"

        "Allt wouldn't agree on the sacrifices of more than a million martians for a lost cause, mamma. He wouldn't protect us from a fate caused by our own decisions." The strawberry blonde argued, getting the small circular device she had in a small rope in her thigh with a marble knife. She pressed a button and it read her finger print, a projection being put in the air. "This is Jupiter now." She pointed to an image, the big planet perfect and in a good condition.

       "Why isn't there anything in the second representation?" Aiyla asked, her eyes widened as she met her daughter's green ones, that were looking at the orange sky around them, a look of nostalgia in her orbs.

       "Because Jupiter would be gone. You make a hole on the ground, it gets large and unstoppable. It's like a vatnið: the bigger it is, the more fire it will create." She explained, her gaze filling with light as a bulb turned on in her head. "You remember Lake Myrkur in the south?" She asked her, her fingers gracing the digital representation and changing the projection to a hydrogen body filled with fire.

       "Your examples will not convince me, dóttir mín." Aiyla said, her expression toughening as she turned around to walk back into her house, only to be stopped by Allura, who flew in front of her.

       "Something has to be done!"

       "AND IT WILL BE DONE!" The older woman yelled, her laser eyes almost hitting Allura who got away just in time, Aiyla gasping and trying to reach out to her young child.

       Not even when she was younger would she dare raise her voice at the strawberry blonde. But desperation and exhaustion from the never ending battle seemed to be getting to the woman, and her daughter's attitude towards the only solution was not being helpful at all.

       "Then it's on you when it all goes down, mamma. I'm giving you another choice! Easy costs more in the end." The young woman said, now furious as she walked towards the main park in the neighborhood. Allura took off her boots, carefully raising her dress and stepping into the part of the lake that wasn't so deep, the cold hydrogen making her skin turn blue and the chemical itself making patterns of brown and orange appear as well, as she walked towards the rock in the middle of the lake— kind of like a tiny island.

       She sat down and sighed, playing with her hands as she lifted objects and let them fall, her laser eyes going through them and making them explode. After a few hours, she got bored, getting out the small device she had given her mom and putting her index finger on top of it, the screen lighting up and floating in front of her as she called her brother, Ezekyel's face showing up a minute after.

       "Is everything alright?" He asked, his eyes tired as he ran all the way towards another body of hydrogen, Jupiter being full of those wherever they turned. He did a side flip and jumped over a massive rock, taking cover as an explosion was heard.

       "Yeah. I'm just bored."

        "Are you kidding me?" He shrieked, his eyes widening as another blow was heard, his skin glowing red because of the heat as his eyes widened at his older sister. "You know I'm not playing around in the blómagarður, right?" He asked rhetorically, his eyebrows raising as he covered his body. Allura hummed, lying on her back as Ezekyel gaped at the strawberry blonde.

       "That doesn't change the fact that I'm bored! Pabbi won't allow me to go out because he says I'll blow the entire thing up." She wrinkled her nose, her hair falling on her back when she sat up and stood up, heading over to the lake and watching something like a dolphin and a shark combined jump from one side to another. "But he'll be the one to blow the entire thing up. Literally!"

        Ezekyel raised an eyebrow, his hand raising to throw a rock at an óvinur—singular for enemies. He turned to his sister and shook his head, though there was a small hint of amusement in his eyes as he realized that her sister wasn't giving up. But to be honest, he didn't agree on what their parents were plotting either.

       "I have no time for your drama right now, Allura. Take care." He winked, Allura glaring softly before sighing and nodding her head.

       "You too, or I swear to Allt I will hurt you." She told him, Ezekyel doing the same gesture and going to hang up, before he remembered something, his eyes going blank for a second.

       "See you by the fifth hour."

       "What happens by the fifth hour?" Allura asked confused, walking towards Pearl's house as her expression remained clueless. Ezekyel cringed slightly, sending her sheepish grin.

       "The final step." He hung up.

        Of course that was it! Her parents were planning on performing their hypothesis by the fifth hour, probably to make it ironic since Jupiter was the fifth planet in the solar system from Mercury to Uranus.

       She was enraged now, her eyes shining a bright red as she heard the cheers coming from the main kastala. She had to put an end to it, even if the consequences had to become public for people to understand.

       With that in mind, Allura entered the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.4K 44
Book One of Five. Set during Captain America: The First Avenger. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. Bucky spits blood from his mouth, turning to weakly smile at m...
The Promise By me

Fanfiction

2K 61 18
Bucky Barnes X Y/N (Fem) Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, and yourself are a close group of best friends. You guys have been through everything. Life is p...
77 2 19
What if Nick Fury had a daughter? What if she was in a domestic abuse relationship? How would life with the avengers change? This is the Fourth book...
106K 2.2K 101
[complete!] "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" "𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄." 𝐉ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...