Interplanetary Onslaught

بواسطة sakuralou2689

The Mad Titan has to fulfill a fatal obligation which he called out more forces to destroy and fulfill his id... المزيد

Act 1: An Impending Disaster
Act 2: The Invasion Begins
Act 3: Disaster Strikes
Act 4: Berserkers in the Dark
Act 4.2 Team CHKO Initiation
Act 5: Chimei-tekina hi
Act 6: A Devil's Interrogation
Act 7: Thanos, Behni, and the Cabal
Act 7.2 Flight to Mercury
Act 8: Sekai no sensō
Act 8.2: An Absurd Reunion
Act 9: Russkaya revolyutsiya
Act 9.2 The Disclosure
Act 10: Katastrophe
Act 10.2: A Hero's Farewell
Act 10.3 Plutonian Trauma
Act 11: Assembling in England
Act 11.2: The Battle of United Kingdom
Act 12: Shakespearean Prophecy
Act 12.2: Drastic Measures
Act 13: Yster Driehoek
Act 13.2 Unexpected Allies
Act 14: Terror Down Under
Act 15: Digmaang Kawalang-hanggan
Act 16: Hǔnluàn de yùyán
Act 16.2 S.O.S. (Save Out Shanghai)
Act 17: New Allies in Dire Times
Act 18: Survival Function
Act 18.2 A New Defender
Act 18.3 Life and Death
Act 19.1: A Texan Menace
Act 19.2 Crumble in Texas
Act 19.3 A Split-Up Chase
Act 19.4 Disaster Recipe
Act 19.5 Strange Events
Act 19.6 3 Army Pile
Act 19.7 Underground Plot
Act 19.8 ABSOLUTE DEATH
Act 19.10 WALKING SHADOWS
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 1
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 2
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 3
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 4
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 5
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 6
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 7
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 8
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 9
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 10
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 11
NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 12
THE FINAL STAND
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

Act 19.9 IRONS OF WRATH

11 0 0
بواسطة sakuralou2689

" Put in their hands thy bruising irons of wrath,

That they may crush down with heavy fall'

The usurping helmets of our adversaries."

Williams Shakespeare's Richard III Act V, scene 3, line 110.

(FLASHBACK: TWO WEEKS AGO: TREATY OAK AT BAYLOR AVE BETWEEN 5th AND 6th STREET (One Block West Of Lamar, Austin, Texas))

A bright light materialized and a wooden gallows appeared underneath the famous live oak where Steven F. Austin had signed a treaty for the land that would one day become the City of Austin, Texas. A strangely dressed gentleman dressed in an English British army uniform from the American colonial appeared.

" If that's all we have to show, let us proceed with sentence decreed." he announced.

" I guess, if that's it. If there are no more stories to be told, " a handsome young man with long brunette hair pulled back dressed in colonial era suit replied.

A short man in a black mask and suit stood next to a hangman's noose that was suspended at a level to wrap around the neck. On the other side, the young man lamented his fate as the British officer decreed, " I've enjoyed these little tales you've been telling us of the future, but we can't let the sun set on your day of execution. Nathan Hale, you have been found guilty of crimes against king and country and by the orders of the representative of the crown, I sentence you to death for your acts of espinoge. ".

" We hang spies! "the Hangman shouted as he energetically grabbed the nose.

" This is my fate, Provost! " Nathan nodded his head sadly.

" Carry out the sentence, Hangman!" the British officer noted his words and turned to the short man in black. The Hangman turned to tend to wrapping the noose around Nathan's neck, when suddenly he realized.

" Hey! This isn't the tree! And where's the crowd? And look at all those strange buildings! " he exclaimed and felt baffled.

" Odd, this doesn't appear to be Manhattan Island! " the Provost looked about.

" The monster book is back! " a huge book floated down before them and the Hangman cried. A blonde woman of average build walked out of the book dressed in a catsuit like fighting uniform.

" That's because you aren't on Manhattan Island, but in Austin, Texas in the 21st Century, " she explained and heavily sighed. " You guys are practicing for a stage play! "

" Madame! You are dressed in your breeches! " Provost covered his eyes and got annoyed.

" This is what girls wear in this century. We are expected fight, just like the men in this century, " the woman smiled and explained further,

" Fighting women! The very idea! "

" Mister Hale, my Aunt Peggy always taught me to remember the last words you said, " the woman ignored him and turned to Nathan.

" I regret I have but one life to give for my country? " Nathan smiled as he added.

" That's the words! I, Luanne Platter, am here to take my place in the Brotherhood of American Martyrs, if it's alright that I tell my story."

" Please do! "

" My story begins the awful day the tornado turned over the trailer house my parents and I were living in and I had to go live with my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Hank, " Luanne began.

(PRESENT DAY: KNIGHTS STRONGHOLD, AUSTIN TEXAS, 12:30 PM)

" Judge Cooper, they are telling me to relieve you of command because you took that Gravitonium and an unsolicited activity like bringing our allies into your universe, " Luanne Platter told to her fellow KNIGHT Agent being called for a close door meeting related to his recent violations. At the same time discussing for further battle plans, she turned to the others. " But I don't see the point if all we are going to do is stall till we surrender. Most of everyone is going to New York, but I'll stay here with you. "

" They took National Guard soldiers and executed them in cold blood after they surrendered to them. It will mean death to stay here, " Katchoo added.

" So if we stay, we are likely to be executed if we surrender and die if we defend this Stronghold. Then, I'm being called to be relieved or perhaps terminated, " Cooper anxiously thought and took a deep breath to pacify himself. " Then logically, we should defend the Stronghold. It will buy the New York Headquarters time to reinforce their forcefield to resist attack."

The elderly Remnite KNIGHT Judge entered the board room and sternly glared at Dr. Cooper. The young KNIGHT Agent shamefully bowed as he saw his superior.

" Kid, I heard about your exploit from Mr. Blue-Lips, " Qrow said and sighed. " And I need to know why, "

" Sir, I apologize for what happened..."

" Aside from our current situation, we will discuss further about your major violations. "

Then, a loud knock on the door was heard when Luanne opened the door. It was small talking grey mammal who anxiously entered. Everyone glared at him as Qrow Branwen turned to him.

" We are having an important meeting, rabbit, " Qrow seriously said. " You can come later in my office. "

" Sir, the name's Rocket Raccoon! We have an emergency! They are already at the place called Texas State Capital and found few blocks down! "

" Hmmm, I see. They're some disasters, then. The Ancient Kree prophecy will happen. It will not be subject to change."

" Are you saying that we should surrender anyways? Because the odds are hopeless? " Cooper asked and shrugged.

" Dr. Cooper, you never understood the real situation. The rest of the forces are doing their most efforts in two weeks throughout the globe, but our enemies are impossible to be defeated. "

" Remember Goliad, when Fannin surrendered, they executed everyone anyways, " Luanne reminded.

" But it would not be fair to the people of Austin to fight a battle with them caught in the middle," Cooper replied and brought another point. " If we die, it might be better for the civilians to be taken as slaves anyways."

" On Juneteenth? " Luanne added.

" Juneteenth, the day they announced slavery was abolished in Texas. Fascinating. But history changes, I guess it's time our freedom has come to an end. "

" No! I barely got to marry my wife Francine here in Texas. Only to see her and my daughters dragged off as slaves? If staying here can hurt Thanos, we should stay and fight! " Katchoo objected.

" I understood your point, Cooper. " Qrow sternly replied. " But still, you are not supposed to base a battle plan from a movie. Aside from your motive of diversion, Agents Omega and Hangfire have already reported me of your stealing a Gravitonium sample to be delivered to New York. Your actions are bringing everyone to jeopardy and the price of freedom is at stake which you are mentioning."

" I loaded the Gravitonium in Kraken's Enhancer. I was hiding it there. Sorry I substituted liquid Mercury to fool everyone, " Sheldon admitted.

" This is really upsetting, " the Remnite Inhuman KNIGHT Judge sighed and facepalmed in dismay. " Did you have any REASONABLE idea why we have to hear your point in this battle plan? The fact that you are recklessly putting your career into a critical status? "

" Sir, I'm here to support this tactical planning. I suggest we should send a team to dismantle it and take it to New York along with the Tokamak. "

" Sheldon, you could just be sent back to your home Universe. You would be safe there, " Luanne added.

" It's up to Judge Branwen. I will stay and fight. It's my duty as a Knight Agent to defend this facility, and my duty as a Texan to fight. Tell Amy..."

" That you want to fight to save your favorite heroes." a woman also entered the room which Rocket opened the door. Her name was Dr. Amy Farrahfowler as she interrupted.

" I am sorry I want to do this, we just got married! " Cooper exclaimed in surprise.

" No one would blame you if you left, this is my universe anyways, " Luanne suggested.

" I think I have to agree with Miss Platter, " Qrow nodded. " Dr. Cooper, I'm terribly sorry. It is advisable for you to return home in your dimension before something ugly happens here."

" Sir, are you relieving me of command then? " Cooper asked when Luanne looked at her superior in worry.

" Yes. It is because of your disobedience and self-interest. By the way, Mr. Coulson also gave me this letter you have invented earlier. " he showed the letter as everyone carefully read it and indignantly glared at Dr. Cooper. " Your actions are worsening this situation. "

" So I guess we are just surrendering then? " Katchoo looked angrily.

" Understandable, but as my last act of command, I would like it if our desperate situation was made known to the others. I am deeply sorry, this is all my fault. "

" We have our own forces to handle, but we will not surrender. It seems Dr. Cooper is becoming too illogical and unreasonable recently, " Qrow sighed in disappointment at Cooper. " Plus, if you want to redeem yourself then prove it that you will not make any further mistakes. This is your last chance. "

" Good Knight Agents and allies, due to lapses of judgement on my part, we are now in a desperate situation where this base will likely be overwhelmed by the enemy. " Cooper calmly made his statement before he left. " If we hold out, we could give more time to the MIB Headquarters in New York City to resist the enemy with better defenses. I plan to be among those who will try to resist the enemy. But the rest of you can go as you please, there is enough energy in the Bodyslide teleporter to take the rest of you to New York for Safety. I will need a few volunteers to help resist the enemy. Please cross this line over to me to join me in defending this base." Cooper made a line in the ground with his light saber

" Then make sure you won't make any major mishaps. " Qrow sternly replied. " The MIBs are very strict and meticulous when it comes in handling such war strategies. Remember, Cooper, one terrible mistake and you're over. Understood? "

" Understood, Judge Branwen. "

Qrow doubtfully stared at the younger KNIGHT Agent leaving at the board room with his battle plans. Rocket stood-up from his seat.

" Bring on Thanos! I'll chew him up whole and spit out the Infinity Stones! " he cried.

" A woman can die as good as a man! " Katchoo added and stepped across her fellow KNIGHT Agent.

" I'm staying! " Luanne excitedly said.

" Well, I wish to say that one, " Qrow smirked. " But I am hoping that Mr. Jughead Jones has more potential in command than Cooper. That kid is more sensible."

" Oh yeah, Jughead's a good leader! " Luanne nodded in agreement.

" Rocket? Are you sure? " Peter Quill asked.

" I will stay with my sister! I will defend this base " Tambi added.

" Speaking of being spared, " Qrow spoke and presented the holographic copies of Confucius the Kree prophet's ancient scrolls. " I want you to search for eight to ten people based on Mr. Tengfei Wang's findings and notes. If you find them, you must explain to them of their true destiny. Is that understood? "

" Yes, sir. " everyone replied in unison and began to leave the board room.

Three minutes later, Agent Rosina Roegan of SHIELD was sitting in an office set aside for temporarily by the KNIGHT Foundation within the stronghold. She frowned and looked through the papers as she studied them. A pale woman who looked strangely elven in her physical features was dressed in a jester like suit that created of oddly mixed colors. A tattoo of a heart was on her right cheek and a tattoo of lightning bolt was on her left cheek. She looked at Rosina with her oddly large eyes as she sat down on a chair situated in front of the desk where the SHIELD Agent was working.

" You wanted to see me, " she spoke in a boyish voice.

" Miss Wegener, I've been looking at the recruitment file you submitted to volunteer to help SHIELD, and there are some glaring omissions. There is no record of anyone named Jessica Wegener attending school at Lydon Baines Johnson High School or living off of 503 South Lamar here in Austin, " Rosina replied and tapped the pages she was reading on the desk to straighten them up

" I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell anyone. I don't want them to get in trouble, so I ran away from home," the pale woman in the colorful green jester costume groaned.

" No one will get in trouble. Just tell me what's really going on. ".

" T-type in J-Jessup W-Wegener,"

Rosina did as she suggested and was surprised as Social Media page popped up on the screen, " Help Us Find Our Jessie "and a picture of a family with three teenager children popped up.

" There are two girls here, are you one of them? "

" Do you see the boy in front of the two girls? That's me, " the pale woman crossed her legs and sighed.

" Are you that boy?! " Rosina asked and widened her eyes in shock. " Look, my parents didn't like the fact I admitted I was gay... ".

Rosina caught herself and almost blurted out her secret. She was a Knight Agent secretly, who had been assigned by Agent Omega to look after Phil Coulson. But actually his real name had been Kenny O'Neal, and he found out his life was being shown as a television series called The Real O'Neals, about him coming out as a gay man to his traditionally Catholic family. When Kenny's show got cancelled, WITCH Agents kidnapped him till he was rescued by Knight Agents who offered him the chance to pose as a SHIELD Agent if he would change his gender and be willing to watch out for Director Phil Coulson whom the WITCH Agents wanted to take down for eliminating their assets in Hydra.

" Remember your story, Rosina, " she thought. Jessie was taken aback by the strange statement, but she continued, "Look, it's obvious that your family is still looking for you. Whatever you're turning yourself into, I am sure your family will come to realize that you are still their little boy, if you just give them time. "

Jessie pounded the desk as she started weeping strange gelatinous blue tears from her eyes.

" I didn't ask to become this way! I woke up one morning looking like this! You can't begin to understand what happened to me! My parents hate me! They only put up this page so no one would find out that they kicked their own son out of the house for being a mutant! None of those pictures look like me at all! If they wanted to find me, they would put up pictures of... this! ", she said pointing to herself and weeping more gelatinous tears. Rosina's heart broke and she around the desk to hug the weeping mutant, she couldn't imagine what her mom would have done it she had transformed into this, and not just admitting that she was gay.

(UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN GROUNDS NEAR KNIGHTS STRONGHOLD, SAN JACINTO BOULEVARD, 12:40 PM)

" Sheldon Cooper's Log, The Behni and the Cabal have been starting a consistent bombardment of the forcefield. We don't know how long it will hold. " KNIGHT Agent Cooper recorded his audio message in his device as his companions noticed the Cabal Soldiers' Gravitonium powered Slug Throwers were being used to shoot more people and absorb them on the other side of the streets.

" Those semi tractors in the parking lot, they moving towards us, " Milo pointed out.

" There's several heat signatures around the other side. Oliver, scan it please, " Opus took out a large monocle and looked at the trucks, The small African-American boy was on his head set when he got the request.

" Okay, scanning... "

"There's a Force Field Disruptor Generator hidden in each of the trailers. Each one is protected by a kinetic shield and an anti-high energy surrounds them." Oliver read the holographic and replied to Marshall Opus.

" Translation, we can't just shoot them with rockets or lasers, " Agent Bundy explained.

" If we blast the trucks with contact mines, then we can destroy the generators by blowing them at close range, " Agent Dallas suggested.

" We'll have to drop the entire force field to get someone outside to do it... Unless we can use the localized gates operating on the same frequency..." Cooper reminded them,

" Creating our own holes in the force field so we can send raiders to destroy the trucks! "Rocket beamed as he took his blaster gun.

" Show me what to do, and I'll do it, " Katchoo nodded.

" We only have maintenance sized portals for that side of the facility. You'd have to be tiny to crawl through! " Oliver reminded. Milo offered as Micheal Binkley stood by him.

" We can do it, those portals would fit us fine, " he replied.

" I would never want to endanger you guys, " Opus objected.

" It's your decision, Opus. But really if you didn't want us to get hurt, you should have ordered us to evacuate with the others." Milo added.

" I'll watch over them, " Agent Dallas offered.

" We'll go too, we're older than we look, " Hodge Podge Rabbit and Pourtney Ground Hog added to that. Bill the Cat nodded in consent with the others to accompany the rest of The Meadow Gang.

" If I have to sweep up these boy's ashes to show them to Milo's grandfather or Binkley's dad, you better add me holding a bat to bury in your head to your Anxiety closet!" Opus added angrily screeching.

" We'll bring 'em home, Blobbo! Don't get your feathers outta shape! " Agent Dallas assured.

" Team OPSS will go along to cover them, " Oprah Penguin added.

" Apparently they don't have those in Wakanda, " Cooper smiled remembering the final battle of Infinity War. Going to study into the truck, he accidentally dropped a book and saw a large image of a Sumerian Cuneiform tablet that looked upside-down. The ancient Sumerian letterings were seen along with the English translation. Cooper curiously studied the image and the translation. He read three sentences which he couldn't believe from what he had discovered.

'' THE END HAS COME TO DESTROY. A HERALD FROM THE FUTURE WILL HELP THE ENTIRE ARMY TO FIGHT AND OVERTHROW THE OVERLORD AND THE BRUTES. BEHOLD, THE TEN WARRIORS OF THE POWERFUL COLORED STONES ARE COMING AND SAVING THE WORLD! "

" Judge Branwen was indeed right! I wasn't even listening to him before. If only I could apologize further, " he thought. " Wait, a herald from the future? Who could that be? "

(CAMP MABRY, AUSTIN, TEXAS 12:40 PM)

The rest of the SHIELD and MIB agents and other volunteers had entered the Quinjet where they were heading to New York. The tall Remnite MIB Agent named TO thought of leaving Texas along with Agent Coulson, however he saw the two extremely tall Methane creatures dressed in black stepped out of the other Quinjet.

" You kids are here, " Agent TO smiled at them. " I'm about to leave with the other guys. "

" Well, we're checking the Gravitonium sample which our boss has assigned us here, " the blue haired Neptunian said.

" Yeah, " UR nodded. " We need to take it back. Dr. P needs it. "

" Oh, I know where, " the blue lipped Hispanic MIB interrupted. " It's inside the enhancer in Sheldon's lab at the KNIGHT's Stronghold. "

" Okay, " NE nodded. " I think we're going. "

" Yes, perhaps we can find Talbot from there. Anyway, we can catch-up a ride to NYC after this."

" I'm coming! " Aegis or Sharon Ventura said and prepared herself to join them.

" Good! " Omega nodded. " We'll check Talbot if he's okay. "

" I hope he's going to be fine then, " TO replied and received a message from his phone. " Guys, It's from Coulson. He said that Talbot is in Sheldon's Lab in the KNIGHTS Stronghold. "

" Oh, okay. It looks like we're going. "

Before riding in the Corvette, Aegis turned to Commander Zavala and Deadpool which they were leaving Austin for New York City. She sensed their hidden aura from the two and widened her eyes in wonder. The lady KNIGHT Agent thought something's special with the two which they could be the Chosen Dogs.

(KNIGHTS STRONGHOLD, AUSTIN TEXAS, 12:48 PM)

During the battle against the Behni and Cabal forces, General Glenn Talbot spent watching and studying the SHIELD cases from minutes into seconds inside the time compression room. After he finished watching, he went to the lab and checked something. He saw the enhancer chamber at Dr. Cooper's lab which he got curious at it and the element connected on the chamber.

" This is it! " he thought and grinned. " Phil and Quake will kill me for sure! I'm gonna find my way out of this mess! "

" Glenn, are you there? Glenn? " a familiar male voice was heard from the outside as Talbot quickly activated the chamber into full power and the element was circulating through the tube. He entered the chamber to hide himself from Omega and his companions when they entered.

" Glenn?! " Omega still called out his friend's first name as Agents UR, NE, TO, and Aegis turned around.

" He's not here! " NE replied. " This is a waste of time! We need to find the element! "

" Kids, your boss is calling," TO reminded as he heard his phone ringing for a video call. He picked up and answered. " TO, here."

" TO, what happened? " the half-Asian MIB appeared on the screen. " Did you find the element? "

" No, Omega is still finding for his friend."

" My husband needs it, " Mrs. Y added. " You guys should find it before it's too late."

" Wait, a second..." UR looked at the canister as it labeled 'Gravitonium'. " Maybe this one."

" Mind if we could see it, Agent UR? " Dr. P asked.

" Sure, " he nodded and opened the lid. The Inhuman spouses on the phone screen closely inspected it.

" Pyro-daddy, this is not the element! " Y exclaimed in her astonishment as she widened her eyes.

" It's Liquid Mercury! What the heck has Cooper done?! " Dr. P furiously yelled and reddened his eyes in anger. " That sneaky rat! "

" Oh no..." Aegis anxiously muttered.

" Shoot! " TO angrily muttered.

" No, this is not happening! " NE made his usual nervous breakdown and heavily panted. " O-Omega! P-Please, y-you should stop finding Talbot now! "

" What?! I can't leave without him! " the blue-lipped Hispanic MIB raised his voice.

" You d-don't u-understand! The G-Gravitonium should be secured in the MIB HQ! "

" You're gonna help us find it right?! " his Uranian partner asked. " Now, where is it? "

" I don't know! "

" What do you mean, ' YOU DON'T KNOW?! ' " TO angrily added as the Inhuman spouses heard the conversation. " WHERE THE HECK IS IT?! "

" I told you, I don't know! Only Sheldon knows his stuffs! "

" BUT YOU BROUGHT US HERE! " UR indignantly yelled as his emitted his golden radiance which his companions noticed. TO intently looked at him as he got curious of the Uranian's hidden power. " You said you know where! "

" I'm trying to help! I didn't know Sheldon had tricked us! "

" Omega, where's the Gravitonium?! " Dr. P and Mrs. Y infuriated over the video call as Omega nervously gulped and saw them scorching in red eyes.

" Listen, I just don't have an idea where it is right now! I'm assigned to disassemble the equipment when Judge Branwen called me over the phone! " Omega yelled and reasoned. " Sheldon should be responsible for this mess! "

Aegis or Sharon Ventura closely looked at the chamber as she found a moustached man sleeping inside it. She also saw the levels of the element was being transferred into 38 percent. UR and the others ceased arguing as she called their attention.

" Guys, " she said. " He's here. "

" Glenn! NO! " Omega knocked the chamber's door. " NO! NO! "

" It's too late," Dr. P heavily sighed. " Mr. Omega, you should go now,"

" I said, I can't leave him behind! "

" Omega, please stop this, " Y added. " I need to call my uncle about this. He's leaving for New York City with some KNIGHT Agents. You need to join them and return to MIB, now,"

" P, Y, Guys! "

" We're sorry," the tall elderly Remnite MIB sadly nodded.

" We're going home," NE added.

" No choice, Blue-Lips," UR muttered. TO closed his phone when the call ended. Suddenly, they heard loud explosions from the outside. He took his Sangre and reminded. " Guys, I think we should get out and help them before we go home."

" Right! " the blue haired Neptunian lad eagerly spoke.

" We're meant for this one! " the Uranian added.

" Let's go! " Aegis smiled.

" I hope Glenn can catch-up with us, " Omega sadly sighed and looked at him inside the Enhancing chamber.

(UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN GROUNDS NEAR KNIGHTS STRONGHOLD, SAN JACINTO BOULEVARD, 12:50 PM)

In the verge of the chaotic environment, the Behni Dark Troopers and Cabal Blind Legion forces kept attacking the KNIGHT Agents and other local law enforcement groups. Half of them got attacked and killed by the invaders on the streets. Some of them used concussion explosives to send the armored space rhinos and red giants flying and burning as some of the buildings were being crashed.

" Oh come on! " Opus the penguin heavily sighed as he had respect for life. " There are people everywhere! Can you guys become more careful! You're all causing casualty counts! "

The blonde woman named Katchoo however exploded one of the trucks and Cabal fleets with a missile as they got too close. This was angering Opus.

" OH GREAT, STRIKE TWO FOR DEATH! "

A group of strange pale-skinned elf like beings summoned and unleashed some demons on the forcefield, when they were trying to tear it down. The OPSS jumped out and battled them. They got surrounded by their attackers when Agent NE the Neptunian blew them away like a tornado. The other people got saved when Agents UR and TO aided them to escape. The Behni, Cabal, and the created demons were being blown away and the Sons of Milhausenoq got escaped.

" It's the Mad Neptunian! " the Lunivian cried.

" RUN!! " the other added and fled away.

" Okay, freaks! " NE scoffed. " Now, who's next?! "

On the other side of the street, a group of grey armored Cabal soldiers used their Gravitonium-infused Slug Throwers in shooting and warping the other civilians on the streets. The Behni M-Troopers blasted their tanks on the forcefield along with the Cabal Blind Legion which it caused sudden tremors and a small ground rift on the street.

" Okay, people, " Cooper turned to his companions as they attentively listened. " We're opening the front gate and ambushing the enemy as they enter on foot. Now, get prepared! "
He used a Star Trek Phaser rifle to drop them when a Cabal soldier kept shooting him as Cooper continued dodging. Agent TO the Inhuman MIB quickly teleported and hit the armored alien with his scythe called Sangre. Agent UR joined him as he used his Uranian blaster gun to shoot another one.

" Sheldon, you need to go! " Stuart yelled.

" You'll get hurt! " Luanne added.

" I can't leave this town until it's over! " Cooper angrily yelled as he found himself wounded while the others continued fighting against the Behni and the Cabal forces. As they penetrated, the forcefield was very weak to the Confederacy Marauder teleporter. The various enemy special forces poured in around the nearest hospital zone as the Cabal Blind Legion kept firing their weapons. Sharon Ventura immediately took out Dr. Cooper away.

" Hey! Don't you dare blast my town away! " Luanne confronted the Marauders as Doreen Green went hiding in the corner. The Marauders laughed at her when she pointed a gun to her. Katchoo found herself bleeding by recently exploding the truck. Finding the nearest hospital, she kept targeting and firing at the attackers. Luanne got struck by a spear filled with poison by a Marauder and fell down on the ground.

" Luanne! " Doreen quickly approached her and brought her first aid kit to treat her. A man named Nathan Hale sat beside the blonde KNIGHT Agent.

" No, Doreen! Please don't! "

" Why did you have to do this? " Nathan asked. " She's trying to save you."

" This is how I will end, " Luanne felt weak and dying, but she managed to smile at him and slowly closed her eyes as Nathan wept. Donna stood up and looked at the Slayers surrounded Agent Roegan. Jessie defends her by unleashing Cicada sounding scream powers against the attackers. Doreen called out an army of Squirrels in attacking the enemy.

Suddenly, the American Hulkbusters arrived from the Big House which it was Pym Particule Fortress the size of a dinner plate. UN Secretary Thaddeus Ross was with them and shrinking the some members of the team. Then he used a drone to move the Big House to Austin. Ross saw the attacking Cabal and Behni forces.

" Okay, boys, " he turned to his teammates. " Now, smash! "

The large muscular men started to clobber and pin down the invaders as the mutant named Defyianciel joined them. Dazzler along with Adam and Jessie looked around as he gave him a convincing look to save the world.

" Shall we? " he asked.

" We shall! " Adam nodded and blasted the Behni M Troopers with his gun. Dazzler and Jessie joined together by his Sonic scream to power her sound powered laser blasts. The invaders got exploded.

(VAULT AREA, KNIGHTS STRONGHOLD, AUSTIN TEXAS, 12:50 PM)

" We must not let this forbidden technology fall into Thanos hands! " the Hispanic KNIGHT Agent spoke and looked at the objects in the vault. " Bad enough he brought all these alien armies here! "

Madame E noticed the place was tremendously shaking along with the objects. She thought of an earthquake procedure which she had learned from the practice drill when she was younger.

" Calus and Lockbn are after that destructive element aside from Thanos! Can't you see it's a tectonic earthquake! We should get out of here! " she reminded.

" Not until we're sure these crates are secure! It's our responsibility to make sure that they don't fall into the wrong hands. Let's see, Hydra Kryptonite Cannon. " Lord Aza replied.

" Look, I'd better go, it's a magnitude 9 earthquake! "

" One of the crates is coming apart! "

" I won'r risk my life in taking these things! If I were you, I should evacuate! "

" Look out! " an elderly man yelled when the crate slid forward and brought open revealing a black and grey helicopter. Madame E sternly glared at him.

" I am under these pieces! Help! " Lord Aza cried.

" You idiot! I told you earlier to leave! " she helped Lord Aza out and sighed. " There! "

" Thank goodness! What is that? Airwolf? That shouldn't be here! That's a Universal Multiverse object! "

The spectacled Asian woman ignored her partner and looked at the surroundings from her device as she was shocked to see half of Texas was shattered. The man beside her was Agent Enos Strate, an eighty year-old KNIGHT Agent. He widened his eyes in shock from the images and the large crack on the wall.

" Golly! We're never going to pack all that back to move by ourselves! " Agent Strate whined. " That quake is taking us into our burial! "

" You're Enos Strate! Deputy Enos of Hazzard County? " Lord Aza bewildered.

" That I am, I retired to an easy job watching this warehouse in the Knights Stronghold. "

" It's like my entire childhood is here! "

" This is it... " Madame E heavily sighed.

" You have the file on this crate? " Lord Aza asked when Enos handed him a tablet. " Built by Dr. Charles Henry Moffet for Stark Industries, it combined many of Howard Stark's ideas of building an aircraft based on captured Lunivian Technology and to be used as a gunship to repel alien invaders... Alien Invaders? No wonder it was so heavily armed! "

" The Behni and Cabal people are armored, " the spectacled Asian lady shrugged.

" It is built of Spartitate Metal and capable of internal weapon production through energy replication. Does it still work? "

" They put it in her a few years back, after Team America confiscated it from HYDRA, " Enos replied.

" Look, we have no time for playing things, anymore! This is serious! We need to find for more survivors in Texas. " Madame E reminded.

" Fine, I'll just message over to Judge Qrow and Opus if they could use a flying heavily armored attack machine based on alien technology. We could use this to transport survivors, it's very fast. "

" We'll concentrate here in Texas. Let the guys in New York deal with those brutes. "

" Can you fly this thing? "

" No! I can't fly! We're not going to New York! "

" I can operate the computer controls. Then, we can use it to search for survivors, it's got Stark scanning technology. "

" Good! "

Lord Aza and Agent Enos cleared an area around the chopper. Madame E stayed on the stable ground as she had set on her own.Suddenly, she picked up a piece of paper and silently read the lyrics from Paul Mc Cartney's song. 

Hope for the future

It's coming soon enough

How much can we achieve?

Hope for the future

It will belong to us

If we believe

If we believe

Hope shines brightest in the dark

When nothing's ever seen

Lighting undiscovered places

No-ones ever been...

" If only there's hope after this mess, " she thought and looked up on the sky.

" Let's head to the Stronghold teleporter, we can at least transport this to another Stronghold, " Lord Aza climbed in the helicopter when Enos started up the engine.

" Haven't flown one of these in a while, " the Elderly KNIGHT Agent replied and smiled when the helicopter nearly crashed and lurched forward.

" This might have been a terrible idea, " he anxiously muttered when a raccoon appeared from his behind.

" Hold on, let's see what this baby can do! " Rocket grinned when Lord Aza controlled the computer station. Suddenly, he made the craft throttle up over the battlefield, "Oh yeah! Now we are talking! "

" This is scary! "

" What is that big thing? "

" A Behni Thundertank! It's shelling the Stronghold! "

" This thing armored? "

On the streets of Austin, the two excessively tall Methane MIB aliens watched the helicopter quickly moving towards the KNIGHTS Stronghold. The two were in shock to see the it going while they were fighting against the invaders.

" What the hell?! " UR exclaimed.

" Triton and Nereid! Is it getting crazy?! " NE added.

" More like that!! " TO received the message from Qrow, Miss O, and Agent Coulson as he looked at the phone.

" Evacuate now, there will be more aftershocks. "

" Guys! Stop! " the tall elderly Remnite MIB yelled and signalled the chopper.

" Hey! " UR added.

" It's gonna cause aftershocks! " NE cried.

Suddenly, A Cabal Blind Legion soldier aimed at the building near the Stronghold as he shot it which it crashed and caused a tremor along with the Behni tanker. Then, Agent Simmons contacted the KNIGHT Agents as his pilot dispatched the call.

" Lord Aza, there is a Radical Isotope field emitting from the aircraft you are inside, " she said.
" What? " He got into the circuits and found Gravitonium flowing in tubes in the chopper. " Oh, that's how you get an enormously heavily armored attack machine into the sky! Fitz, I think Howard Stark was on to your Zephyr craft ideas. "
The Cabal Blind Legion forces were aiming at the aircraft where Lord Aza was riding with their slug throwers.

" They are firing on us, we need to stop that tank! " Rocket cried.

" Copperheads selected, fire! " Lord Aza ordered when the racoon fired some missles, causing massive explosions.

" They're not just Copperheads, they're space Rhinos! " Rocket looked at the remaining Cabal soldiers as they released Gravitonium from their weapons.

" Every special ammunition has a nickname based on existing Army missles, switching to Hellfires! "
Rocket kept firing rockets, causing the targets to erupt in hot flames. The other Behni and Cabal forces retreated as they saw another group from Emperor Calus. They were dressed in white armor with purple and gold trimmings and holding their weapons.

" Howard Stark built that thing? " Jemma asked.

" He had a psychotic Hydra Scientist build it for him, good grief, there's a button for Beehive rounds! "

" Guys, we have a problem here! " Rocket cried as he saw incoming waves of Behni and Cabal forces.

" 30mm Armor piercing cannons selected with depleted uranium rounds. "

" What?! "

" We have on board slug throwers! We can shoot! "

" Are you guys crazy?! They're more overpowered than us! "
Ten seconds later, Lord Aza received a message from Zavala which he saw it from the monitor.
" Watch out for the Loyalist Colossus faction, they are more ruthless than the Red Legion from Dominus Ghaul."
" I believe I am looking at them. Rocket, try to out run them before they surround us, " he said. Rocket sped the aircraft forward, but suddenly Behni on booster feet were chasing them. " Behni Rocket Troopers! "
On the ground, the Methane Boys of MIB kept fighting against the invaders as they saw the chopper was being surrounded by the flying red people.

" Shoot! " UR exclaimed.

" I can deal..." his Neptunian partner paused as he was ready to blow-off his tremendous winds.
" Dude, they can take us down! "
" What?! "
" We might have been too ambitious here, " Lord Aza sighed when Rocket opened up with the Guns on the enemy as he spun the craft around.
" There's too many! " the talking racoon exclaimed in worry.

" Beehive Rounds! Fire! "

The vehicle kept firing which the enemies were being exploded into smoke and ashes, however the others survived and kept using their gravitonium infused weapons. They targeted on the other structures and caused another major earthquake. Suddenly, Lord Aza received a message from his female partner.

" Get out of here! ASAP! "

The missiles exploded showering the Enemy with hardened metal darts. The Cabal Loyalist Colossus and Blind Legion units had deflected their strikes as the Behni helped them.

" Lady E is ordering us back inside! " Lord Aza screeched.

" I am heading in behind the blast area we cleaned out! "

" Open hole in field roof, coming in hard! " he answered and received another message from Judge Branwen.

" Misfortunes ahead! Evacuate now! Don't go to NYC! "
" What? We have to stay out here? " Lord Aza looked at the monitor as he saw the landmass had caused a large rift from the epicenter. " Rocket, something big just materialized over West Texas. Keep field closed! Keep field closed! "
" Look. Your partner's right! Half of this land got shattered! We should get outta here now! "

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.5K 509 41
Hello everyone!!! This is my first ever fanfiction here on Wattpad and I am really excited for this. Bare with me since this is my first fanfiction...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
727 3 11
The events of the war between the Avengers and Thanos have passed, and it's been sixteen years since the battle. The Avengers are no longer a team, g...
2.5K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...