Blue Diamond x Female Reader

By AlainaRin816

If you didn't come here from the yellow diamond one Welcome I'm a bored teenager that has most of her stories... More

An
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Im so excited!
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 14

4K 124 38
By AlainaRin816

Now this is where shit happens. Mainly because I want this love story to escalate faster than the yellow diamond one.

Blue wanted me to come with her to the extraction chamber. I never understood its purpose but swimming around with her was fun. She gently splashed some water at me and I dove underwater and popped up to scare her. She started laughing and so did I.
"You really are silly (yn)!" She said splashing me again. I splashed a little water at her and smiled. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and move herself only inches away from my face. I was completely speechless as she smiled at me.
She's so much prettier when she's smiling.
I thought to myself as I placed my hands on her waist.

Before I knew it she was kissing me...
How the heck do you respond to that?!
A diamond is kissing you right now!

Of course I returned it, not completely realizing what I was even doing. I mean I knew we were kissing, I knew this was happening. The one thing I didn't realize is that I was a low class soldier gem, kissing a diamond.
I don't know how many times I'll repeat that, but A DIAMOND!

"My diamond?" We pulled back when we heard blue pearls voice from behind us as she lightly laughed. Blue looked completely flustered. "Should I go get pink diamond?"
"Y-Yes. Thank you pearl." Blue pearl left with a smile on her face.
Blue smiled at me, laying her head on my shoulder from infront of me.
Good god what have I gotten myself into...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 91 8
What will happen when the equestria boys ask the equestria girls for a date? Will love bloom to each other? pairing: Dusk Shine and Twilight Sparkle ...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
19.4K 317 12
Fʟᴜғғ, NSFW, Aɴɢsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴛ! Aʟʟ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ <3
72K 2.7K 23
"you are my wife, I can do anything I want with you" -vegas The love story between innocent yet crazy & stubborn Pete and cold mafia heir Vegas.