𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐭. | 𝐤𝐡𝐡&𝐤𝐫𝐧𝐛

By dprlii

"your album says 'hello' from the trash" "stFU iffy headass lookin' boy" - ۵ - in which a girl returns to sou... More

「 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 !! 」
[𝟏] 𝐨𝐧𝐞
[𝟐] 𝐭𝐰𝐨
[𝟑] 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
[𝟒] 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
[𝟓] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
[𝟔] 𝐬𝐢𝐱
[𝟕] 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
[𝟖] 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
[𝟗] 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
[𝟏𝟎] 𝐭𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟏] 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟐] 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
[𝟏𝟑] 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
[𝟏𝟒] 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟓] 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
⇥ 𝐍𝐄𝐖! 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

⇥ 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

2.2K 70 1
By dprlii

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

i know it might be a little late but have fun spending time with your families and receive the best of wishes and presents.

here's a short christmas drabble (that is not a part of the plot line). i hope you enjoy it!!

— ۵ —

as h1gh as tartarus
rinurface, hahsikke, vitahwimin, groogyu, patewon, sheriffwoodie, haonnybee

rinurface
MERRY CHRISTMAS
SUCKERS

vitahwimin
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
HYORIN

rinurface
AWH TY HWIMIN
ILY SWEETIE

hahsikke
MERRY CHRYSLER

rinurface
SMH WHAT A BANDWAGON

hahsikke
i—

hahsikke

groogyu
yo where are you guys

patewon
stuck in traffic

rinurface
wyd texting and driving

patewon
fine bye see you later

hahsikke
i'm coming with junwon
so i'm also stuck in traffic??

rinurface
shame on both of you

hahsikke
i can't control traffic >;(

vitahwimin
we're sorry for being late!

vitahwimin
we lost track of time
while gaming

groogyu
at least you were honest

rinurface
gyujeong, yezi, and i have
been waiting smh

rinurface
where are the rest of you

rinurface
just be here in the next 15
minutes or i'm withholding
your presents
read 6:55pm

───

i was walking around the penthouse and checking the preparations in my green and red plaid pajama pants and an oversized white pullover. gyujeong was cooking in the kitchen in sweatpants and a dark green sweater while yezi was putting up decorations. yezi and i decided to host a christmas party. she was going to leave around 7:30pm though because she and the rest of fiestar had another christmas event to attend.

i decided to help gyujeong set up the dinner table. i laid out the the dinnerware and finished messing around with the flower arrangements.

"i think i just broke more than five traffic laws," hwimin announced as he walked through the front door with woojae and haon behind him. in their hands were gifts which they proceeded to place under the christmas tree by the window.

afterwards, they all immediately went towards the dining table and eyed the food like hungry vultures.

"don't even think about it," yezi warned. the boys were scared of her ever since "crazy dog" which i found ridiculous since yezi was actually caring. nonetheless, the boys pouted and made themselves comfortable in the living room.

"MY PRESENTS!" minsik screamed as he bursted through the door with junwon trailing behind him.

"stop screaming and sit your ass down before i throw your present out the window," i threatened. he too pouted and sat with the others but not before also putting his gifts under the tree.

"dinner will be ready in 10!" gyujeong informed, "also last ones here clean the dishes." there were two loud groans following the statement.

yezi and i helped gyujeong place all of the food on the dining table while the others fought over the remote. we both thanked him for being the only useful one out of the males.

by the time we were done, we called everyone to the dining table. yezi excused herself saying that she had to go to another dinner with her group which was understandable.

junwon cut the turkey because he was the oldest. we all took some turkey to eat [a/n: sorry, vegetarians and vegans]. once we found the wishbone, woojae and hwimin both grabbed an end and began to pull at it. woojae managed to pull the longer end of it causing him to address hwimin as his dongsaeng out of excitement. he regretted it soon after when hwimin threw the short end of the wishbone at him.

a little after an hour, we were all full. since gyujeong and i basically set it all up with yezi, we left the others to clean up while we watched netflix.

once the others finished cleaning and washing the dishes, i played some christmas instrumental in the background and walked towards the tree where everyone else was waiting.

"so each person should be getting 6 presents," i began, "let's start from oldest to youngest." everyone nodded and let junwon receive his presents. he got mostly orange colored gifts since it's his signature color. junwon got a pair of orange nike's, a louis vuitton wallet, and designer watches. from me, he got a custom denim jacket with 'ph-1' embroidered in orange thread across the back of it.

"thank you, my incredibly childish dongsaengs," he said and did one of those nods of respect.

"my turn now!" minsik exclaimed, jumping up and down like a child. i gifted him a gold chain with a 's' pendant made with diamonds. from the others he got designer shirts and expensive shoes.

next was hwimin who mainly got designer jackets and jewelry. my present for him was a custom plushie that i requested to be made to look like him in neko form. after hwimin was gyujeong whom i gave a white gold ring with engravings to. in addition to my present, he got designer wallets and sweatshirts.

it was finally my turn. junwon gave me a gucci backpack. after i thanked him for it, i opened minsik's present which was a jewelry box with a bracelet. the chain of the bracelet included three letters that formed 'rin.' hwimin gave me a box of chanel perfume. after hwimin, gyujeong gave me a pair of louis vuitton ankle boots which had a little tag chain that had my name engraved in it. woojae gifted me with an entire nike set with a shirt, windbreaker, trackpants, and hat. last but not least, haon gave me gift cards to multiple food places, knowing fully of my love for eating.

after my turn came woojae who got designer handkerchiefs which could be used as bandanas and designer belts. i gave him a leather bracelet with his stage name 'woodie gochild' pressed into it. lastly, it was haon's turn to receive his presents. he received designer backpacks and shoes. i gave him a tapestry with his lyrics from his cypher on high school rapper 2 and on it was an image of one of the most peaceful things i could think of which was a sunrise on a lotus pond.

everyone seemed very content and satisfied with their gifts. it was evident through the numerous times i've heard "thank you, i love it" in one sitting.

"i'm so glad you guys all came here for christmas. i know you all have families and stuff so thank you for taking some time to spend christmas with me," i said with complete gratitude.

"we wouldn't miss it for the world. plus, h1ghr gang always has each other," gyujeong assured.

"then would you guys like to stay longer?" i offered.

"of course!!" they all answered in unison with bright smiles.

i made hot chocolate with marshmallows for everyone in mugs with funny jokes. a video of a burning fireplace was set on the tv as we all sat around and shared stories of our previous christmas holidays.

it wasn't thanksgiving but i was sure thankful to have befriended this group of knuckleheads.

— ۵ —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 263 38
❝𝑯𝒊 𝒀/𝒏.❞ 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...
867 77 35
Where Im Yejin likes to be by the sea to talk to her passing mother, she meets Sunghoon after being in a project with him they both fall in love, Yej...
8.5K 284 29
"i haven't been here in 2 years, how do you still know my order?" "because it's odd..." _________ Y/N moved to South Korea in her sophomore year and...
60.1K 2.3K 33
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ❝You're like a rude dog!❞ she scoffed. ❝That makes you a rude cat,❞ he threw back. In which a girl, Kang Jooah, and a boy, Lee Juye...