Assistant to the Billionaire βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

#4 Romance 30/10/19 "Do you think you can keep up?" a cold voice asked "Mr Rycroft, you hired me because I co... More

β—‹ CHARACTERS β—‹
β—‹ ONE β—‹
β—‹ TWO β—‹
β—‹ THREE β—‹
β—‹ FOUR β—‹
β—‹ FIVE β—‹
β—‹ SIX β—‹
β—‹ SEVEN β—‹
β—‹ NINE β—‹
β—‹ TEN β—‹
β—‹ ELEVEN β—‹
β—‹ TWELVE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTEEN β—‹
β—‹ FOURTEEN β—‹
β—‹ FIFTEEN β—‹
β—‹ SIXTEEN β—‹
β—‹ SEVENTEEN β—‹
β—‹ EIGHTEEN β—‹
β—‹ NINETEEN β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- ONE β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- TWO β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- THREE β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- FOUR β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- FIVE β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- SIX β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- SEVEN β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- EIGHT β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- NINE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- ONE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- TWO β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- THREE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- FOUR β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- FIVE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- SIX β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- SEVEN β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- EIGHT β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- NINE β—‹
β—‹ FOURTYβ—‹

β—‹ EIGHT β—‹

41.1K 1.2K 347
By theGhoulBoys_

○ EIGHT ○
● Erik's POV ●

I sighed, glancing at my watch. Aviana had to be here soon or I was going in without her. I turned my head away from the flashing cameras to see a Limo pull up. Finally.

The man got out to open the door and I moved forward, knowing it was her. What I got was Aviana but not how I had ever seen her before.

She wore this stunning dress that I had clearly not paid for that had beautiful rose design across the front amd was sorta see through. She looked- stunning.

She smiled at the cameras but saw me. Clearing my throat, I stepped forward and offered my arm silently.

I truly didn't have any words to explain what she looked like. She took it and the cameras went off again as we walked calmly inside. I had to ask though.

"What happened to the dress I brought you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Mr Rycroft, you are a great boss but a terrible dress picker" she replied with a smile.

Her smile could light up cities. "Hmm" I replied.

Stop it Erik. She is your employee not your date.

Music filtered through as I led her into the throw of things. "So what's the plan?" she asked, glancing around.

I glanced down at her. God, she was a sight.
"Mingle, get to know some people, maybe close a few deals" I replied, tearing my eyes away from the sight of her lips.

"Look who it is, my favourite business partners" a hollowed voice said.

Aviana turned first before I turned my head to see Fabian Tryelle and a pretty lady on his arm. "Erik Rycroft, this is my wife Ashleigh, Ashleigh this is Erik Rycroft of Rycroft Enterprise's, the current reigning King in Oil and Gas" Fabian introduced us.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Ashleigh said kindly.

Aviana cleared her throat. "Forgive me, Ashleigh this is my assi- my date Aviana Elvin" I said quickly.

My assistant looked at me confused. "It's nice to meet you, shall we grab a cocktail?" Ashleigh asked smiling.

Aviana nodded. "Yes, please" she said, almost hurriedly.

The women walked off, side by side. "If I hadn't been in your boat about two years ago Erik, I would make fun of you and tell you that you're seriously not any good at hiding your emotions when it comes to Miss Elvin" Fabian said, glancing at me.

"She threw me off, looking like that rather than her usua-" I cut off.

"What do you mean emotions?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

Fabian chuckled. "I too was enchanted by Ashleigh when I first met her, I was an ass at first but we grew to know and love each other, she was my personal assistant too, only after I forced her to be..of course" he trailed off.

Small forced laughter ran around the room. "We didn't get a proper chance to talk business before you told me to shove my enterprise where it didn't shine" Fabian added.

I looked towards the bar, seeing the girls laughing. "Yes, that was rude of me and I apologise for that behaviour but I don't apologise for what I said" I replied.

"I like that about you, Mr Rycroft" Fabian replied.

The women were walking back towards us as Aviana laughed. How had I not noticed that her eyes crinkled when she laughed genuinely?

"Darling, I got your usual scotch" Ashleigh said, handing Fabian his drink.

I stiffened formally. "I got you a drink you might like" Aviana said, holding her hand out.

I hid my surprise well as I took the drink. In the corner of my eye, Ashleigh and Fabian kissed. "Thank you" I said rather softly.

Stop it, Erik. Harden up.

I took a sip and almost married that woman right then and there. It tasted like the coffee my mother used to make, like the drink Aviana only had once and that was with me. "Somehow it's got a lot of vodka in it" she added, shrugging one shoulder.

"It's great" I replied, feeling a little overwhelmed.

No one had been as thoughtful as that with me. I glanced at her as she chatted with Ashleigh. What a shame she was my personal assistant.

The song changed. "Fabian, you promised me a dance and I'm calling you in" Ashleigh said suddenly, taking her husbands hand.

Aviana shuffled so they could run to the dance floor. I looked around, maybe plotting an escape route for Aviana and I before the Tryelle's came back. "Would you lile to dance?" Aviana asked, drawing my gaze to her eyes.

They sparkled mischievously. "Shouldn't I ask you that?" I asked, feeling like a bit of a dick.

"Ah who cares.. it's a dance not a proposal" she replied, grinning.

"Than it would be an honour to dance with you" I replied formally.

We both put down our drinks as she guided me to the dance floor. I barely noticed as her hand was in mine. Her skin soft to touch and it made me wonder what the rest of her body felt like.

No! Bad Erik!

Finally, we reached the dance floor and everybody was dancing slowly to the soft song. Without another word, I pulled Aviana into a basic waltz position amd we started to sway. Her hand gripped my shoulder lightly.

It felt incredible being this close to her. After the last month and mostly these past few days, I had found myself watching the way she moved and talked. I was captivated by her.

Without meaning to, my hand slipped from her lower back to just rest on the top of her butt. Aviana laughed quietly. We kept swirling and dancing and I could feel her relax against me. "Thank you for inviting me" Aviana said softly.

"You're welcome" I said hoarsely.

"Are you okay?" She asked, glancing up.

Her eyelashes framed her eyes, brushing her soft skin as she blinked. She didn't wear heavy make up like most of the other women in the room. She was beautiful without it. "I'm fine" I replied, moving my hand back up into the proper position.

We kept dancing but her body kept brushing up against me and it made it very difficult to think straight. The song came to an end much to my relief. I pulled away from Aviana. "I'm just going to get a drink" I said, firmly.

She nodded, looking a little disappointed. I turned away and began to make my way to the bar. "What can I get you, mate?" The Australian bar attendant asked.

"The strongest thing you have" I replied, reaching up to rub my temples.

"Rough night, aye?" He asked, pulling a bottle from the shelf.

"It's been difficult" I replied as he handed me the glass.

"It's on the house, you look like you need it" the man said, chuckling almost.

In one swoop, I threw it back and swallowed in one. "Damn" the tender said.

I put the glass back down. "Give yourself about a minute and you'll start to feel it, make even the most shyiest man the most confident" he added before serving another.

I breathed through my nose. Already feeling the alcohol burn through my system, I walked back to Aviana. She was chatting cheerfully with some random couple.

I made my announcement with a slight cough. "Oh excuse me" Aviana said, before turning to look at me.

The couple moved off. "I'm going outside for some air, I thought you'd like to join" I said hesitantly.

"Oh yes, that would be awesome" Aviana replied.

We walked up the huge stairs and I almost tripped on the carpet. "Who's the clumsy one now" Aviana said laughing.

I rolled my eyes as we reached the top. The floor was empty as we moved out onto the stone patio. Curtains blew lazily in the breeze. I leaned on the stone rail, overlooking the garden.

"Well I don't know much about parties, but I think it's safe to say that this has been half successful" She said, drawing my attention to her.

Not caring about her dress, she hopped up and sat on the railing, her feet dangling not far from the floor. "Yeah something like that" I replied, stiffly.

Aviana frowned. "Is everything okay Mr Rycroft?" She asked.

My eyes closed.  "Call me Erik, please" I replied before opening my eyes again.

"Okay, Erik" she said teasingly.

My name from her lips was a siren song, the light at the end of the tunnel. I turned my head, studying her.

I could ruin her career or mine, or this could play out perfectly and I could have both her and the job. "The moon is so pretty tonight, I love full moons" she said, trying to make light conversation.

"It's not the only pretty thing out tonight" I replied.

Aviana looked at me. I moved closer to her so our shoulders were brushing. "Yes I suppose there were lots of pretty girls inside, was it the red head that caught your eye, cause she was staring at you, all night" she said before laughing.

"She walks in beauty, like the night. Of cloudless climes and starry skies" I quoted quietly.

"Who said that?" She asked, just as quietly.

"I can't remember" I replied, reaching my hand across the stone.

Our fingers brushed and her eyes jumped to mine but I was staring at our hand contact. "I'm glad you didn't wear that stupid dress I brought" I said.

She gave me a small smile. Her dress shifted, exposing more smooth skin. I lifted my eyes and met hers. It was either the alcohol or the power of the moon, but we both moved forward at the same time.

Our mouths met in a passionate kiss with our tongues clashing. I could taste whatever drink she had before on her tongue and no doubt she could taste my recent drink.

She started to sway back but my hands reached up to grip her waist, to stop her from falling off the balcony. My other hand touched her smooth skin, causing a moan to escape Avaian's throat.

With our mouths fighting for dominance, I had no control over my hand slipping up the slit of her dress. She pulled away to take a deep breath but I couldn't stop, didn't want to.

I moved to the underside of her chin, before pressing kisses against her neck and collarbone. Aviana's gasps fell into the empty air as I continued my torture on her.

"Oh god, Erik!" She rasped out.

I pulled away, moving back to face her properly. "Say that again, say my name" I said, leaning in.

"Erik" she replied before kissing me. 

In my wildest dreams, I never thought this is how tonight was going to go. I had always admired and secretly harboured a crush on Aviana Elvin but that's all it had been, a crush. But now with her moaning my name and with her lips pressed against mine.
I knew one thing,

I was never going to allow her to stop moaning my name.

A/N

Ooo Erik finally takes charge. I suppose one would have a good ole self talk while in the middle of a make out sesh.

But at least they're making out.
I am silently screaming.

Merry Christmas to all!
Lots of love, Tavana xoxoxoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
373 82 30
"Mr. Darryl, rumors said that you're an illegimate child of Mr. Michael Conrad. Is that true?" one of the lady reporter ask me. l clench my hand tigh...
3.4M 99.2K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
2.3M 74K 48
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #1 Teen Fiction 》 γ€Š Highest Ranking: #2 Young Adult 》 γ€Š Highest Ranking: #2 Love 》 "You want to know my secret, love?" He asked, h...