All Roads Lead Back To You

By 90Vihbz

RnB story that takes place in the 90's with Devante Swing as the main love interest. Please expect atleast... More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1 : How It All Started
Chapter 2 : Oh Hell Naw
Chapter 3 : Leaving?
Chapter 4: Caught Up
Chapter 5 :The Aftermath
Chapter 6: Welcome to Uptown
Chapter 7 : Make it Right
Chapter 8 : Lovin' The Wrong Company
Chapter 9 : Peach Roses
Chapter 10 : Peach Roses Part 2
Chapter 11 : Should We?
Chapter 13 : The Meeting
Chapter 14: Niggas With Attitude
Chapter 15 : Broken Pt1
Chapter 16: How Do You Move On?

Chapter 12 : Mixed Affairs

517 15 8
By 90Vihbz

Chapter 12 : Mixed Affairs
Theme: I'm Still Waiting - Jodeci
Year : 1991 February
POV: Cherry

" Ms. Perkins this is exactly what I'm talking about. Class let's use Ms.Perkins as an example of why we don't bring our electronics to class." Professor Jones said making shady remarks about my pager going off. He really knows how to get up under my skin, even though he's like that with all of his students he really loves to fuck with me since he knows about my career and my dealings with uptown. Every so often he'll call me out during lectures to stay after class to lecture me about the stupidest shit just to hear himself talk and I know that today he'll wanna speak on this.

" I apologize if my pager interfered with your lesson" I said full of sarcasm and a half smile.

" please let's further this conversation after class during our usual time" he said with an attitude. I fucking hate this man.

Once he walked away from the end of my row in the auditorium I reached in my book bag and grabbed my pager reading : 425 - Dre , indicating that it was Andre from uptown that had been blowing me up all day. Usually Andre would only blow someone up like that if they were late to like a meeting or appearance or something but we didn't have a meeting today so this must be urgent. I know I'll have to give him a call as soon as class let's out.

***

" listen I'm gonna need you to understand this is your last semester here with us and I hold you to higher standards. You've got to do better . Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to make music you'd understand the importance of a solid education" he said not even looking my direction but had his focus on the chalk board where he'd seem to be working on a algebra equation that he couldn't figure out.

" Sir with all due respect I am an A+ student and I have never missed any of your classes since I've had you.Yes I am an artist for one of the biggest labels in the world right now and yes I have number one singles on the charts but I put my education first" I said growing aggravated at his judgmental ass ways and getting impatient wanting this to be over so that I could called Andre back.

" all I'm saying is that your behaviors in class are distracting to the other students. Your little music career isn't gonna always be around and you'll probably only be relveant what, two or three more years tops" he said. That's when I lost it.

" I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to me like that but I'm not the one, the two, or the three. I've been dealing with your attitude and stank ass coffee breath since my sophomore year and you've done nothing but tear my and my career down." I spat at him causing him to turn around and give me his full attention.

" now like I said I have a 4.0 gpa and I'm damn near got perfect attendance in this bitch all while living out my dreams, instead of being jealousy of my happiness find your own all you do is come to this school and teach and probably go home to your ugly ass duck ass wife if you even have one. You will not disrespect me again." I continued to say to him. After that he couldn't do anything but look at me with his mouth open in shock.

As I grabbed my bag , my sunglasses and my bottled water I looked at him and said " oh by the way you might wanna re-work that equation. Y does not equal 450. It's gonna give you 330 withco stupid ass" I says walking out the door throwing on my shades.

It felt GREAT going off on that man. He constantly gives people shit all the time ohh but how the tables have turned. I didn't intend on going in so hard but hey I can't help it that's just me. Now if you think I go hard then wait till you see Mo go off on somebody. " oh fuck Andre" I thought. I walked to one of the near by pay phones on campus dialing up his personal office number waiting of him to answer.

" Yo it's Andre" he said speaking into phone.
" Hey it's Cherry what's going on man I seen you blowing me up" I said to him.
" Yea man I was trying to get in contact with you to let you know you and the girls have a meeting today. I know it's last minute and all but it's very important that y'all are at the office by six I have important news to share and your attendance is mandatory" he said putting emphasis on the the words mandatory. See Andre is pretty cool and laid back we see him as a brotherly figure but one things for sure and that's the fact that he put business first.

"Ok dad we'll be there" I said in a laugh.

" Ok imma let you go I know these is school hours for you. Again sorry for the late notice on the meetin- aye have you seen or spoken to Honey? Anyways just get the message to her since she can't pick up the damn phone."
" ight I'll get her in call for you" I said to him with that we hung up the lines and I looked at my clock and saw that I had an hour to head to the Uptown office. " Lord be with me" I sighed in annoyance between Professor Jones and Andre I don't know who's working my nerves more.

POV : Devante
" Fuck daddy"
" Shit Devante" Coko screamed in my ear. Yes me and her have been bussing it down since she moved a couple doors down from me a few months ago. She really seems like a cool girl but believe me I have no intentions on getting with her. We just bone'n ya feel me?

" what's my name?" I grunted in her ear.
" Devante owww fuckkkk" She said as her juices flowed. Me being on the brink of cummin myself flipped her over and stared beating her back in. As soon as I was about to nut all you hear was my house phone ringing but I ignored it and kept aiming for my goal.

" come on girl and ride" I said slapping her ass.
Once she climbed on top of me and started moving her hips to the song playing in the background moaning all loud and extra scratchin my chest up with them long ass nails. After like thirty seconds of that I began to feel that nut coming on.
" ohh fuck" I grunted.
" bitch I'm finna come" I said to her grabbing her waist pounding her into me. Shortly after I came she was catching hers too. I walked to the bathroom and tossed the condom in the trash and laid back in my bed beside her to catch my breath after our little session.

" De?" She said

" What's up Co"

" What are we doing. I mean we trust me when I say that I know we're having a good time and all but I don't wanna get wrapped up if that's not what your feeling. I know our labels are trying to push us to be together for media and promotions but I think we could actually be forreal." She said causing me to sit up.

" Co I told you we were having fun that's it. Just a little neighborly sex. I know we have to put on that fake relationship thing in public and I think your dope though and any guy would be luck to be with you" I said causing her to blush.

"But I'm not that guy for you. If you can't take that then..." I began to say but stopped cause I didn't wanna just her feelings.

Don't get me wrong I fucks with shorty but she definitely wasn't the type of female I wanted to be with. I mean shes a sweet girl but her ego is too much. That's why Mani and them don't fucks with her.

Speaking of Mani me and her are in a good place right now but she doesn't like that I agreed to this fake relationship thing with her enemy.

Since that time I went to her crib a while back she let me taste her a couple more times until she stopped it. Her and Marlon began dating on a serious tip and she didn't want me eating her pussy for breakfast lunch and dinner to get in between their "relationship" and she wanted to " respect their relationship". Even though I ain't like it I had to accept it. She really got a hold on me though I hated seeing them at red carpets together all happy and laughing and stuff, so when Andre came to me with the idea to go public with the Coko shit I said yes.

Knocking me out my thoughts my phone began to ring. I grabbed the nearest house phone on my nightstand by bed.

" D.Swing who this" I said. Yes that's how I answer the phone.

" yo man it's Andre. I need you and the boys to the office by six for a meeting today"

" damn man I didn't know we had a meeting today." I said grabbing the bedsheet wrapping it around my  waist since I was on soft and I had Coko in the bed I hate letting women seem my dick on soft.
" yea man ion see no meeting on my calendar" I said into the phone walking towards my monthly calendar I had hanging in my bedroom to double check if I'd over skimmed my listed agenda for the day.

" nah man this is on me it's a last minute thing my apologies but hey let all the fellas know attendance is mandatory and I'll see you later on" he said. We said our see you laters and hung up.

" hey Co look come by later on tonight and we can have round two I said to her.

" yea ok" she said dryly putting on her clothes. I hope she's not mad at me but shit it is what it is.

POV : Honey

" alright Andre I'll be there damn I was busy" I said into the phone. He keeps rambling on and on about this damn meeting and complaining cause I didn't respond to his page or phone calls. I mean of course I heard them I've been busy all day but I'm kinda wrapped up right now at the moment.Literally. I'm sitting on my kitchen floor at my house wrapped between bed sheets sitting on my mans lap drinking champagne and eating strawberries and Andre wanna call about a damn meeting.

See the love of my life and I are back together and we spend any free time that we may have with each other.From me moving out of Charlotte to come with my sister to be in the group, we didn't see each other much just if I came to town to visit we'd sneak off or something.

" ok ok ok I'll be there bye" I hung up and sighed in annoyance. 

" baby why does that man think he's my daddy? I mean yes we work for him but he's gotta learn boundaries." I said but I didn't hear a response.

" Joey" I called out to him snapping him out his  daze.

" yes baby I hear you. I don't know what's up his sleeve he called me Dal and K earlier saying it's important and how " attendance is mandatory" so I guess we gotta go. You know he wouldn't be stressing it if it wasn't nothing serious it's not like him to be unorganized like this."Joey said mocking Andre in the process.

Yes Joel is who I've been seeing. I've been in love with him since junior high. We chose to keep our little fling under wraps cause lord knows how the group would act if they knew. I hate going behind my sisters back but she doesn't have to know everything right?

" there you go taking his side." I said standing up to go put on clothes since we were both naked.

" baby it ain't like that now you know how sometimes you can get dramatic and go over board" Joey said to me.

" tuh well if I'm so dramatic why have you been sneaking in and out my house all hours of the day and night." I said with sass folding my arms.

" Honey you wanna do this right now" he asked.

" I'm here because I love you. Hell you've had a brotha sprung since junior high. You know that I'll always run back to you no matter your circumstance and the same for you. And don't dare ask why I'm sneaking. You know good and damn well why" he says filling me with guilt.

" did you forget that your in a relationship with that nigga Nathan?" He said making me scrunch my face up him.

"You love to spin it around on me and put this on me it's just as much your part as it's mine Joey" I said getting choked up.

" yea you know I guess it's my fault that all these years you put me on the back burner cause your scared of this, your scared of us being for real because we never were supposed to be together in the first place" he said pointing his finger between us.

" you know what I'm out. Call me when your ready to show me some gotdamn respect as your lover and not some side nigga.  He spat getting dressed.

" cmon Joey don't-"

" nah Honey we've been through too much through the years and you still want me to be a secret well I have a secret for you" he said removing my hands off his chest as he walked out the door leaving me in tears.

I guess he's right. I mean I'm been completely disrespectful to him. Sometimes he can make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world then sometimes he can read through me for filth and he'll be absolutely right. We spent so much time together that we know each other inside and out. Since we were kids we always had a pattern of being together for months going strong to falling off and going into separate relationships. Truth be told he's my first love. My first real kiss. First date. We even lost our virginities to each other. I owe him more than I've been giving lately . And honestly Nathan can't even compare to Joey.

Nathan is also in a singing group called Boyz ll Men our relationship is public it didn't start they way we just kinda stared as friends and now we formed into this two plus years relationship. I know it hurts Joey see me with Nathan but he's been there for me during rough times when Joey and the guys weren't even at uptown. I can't turn my back on him either. I have feelings and commitments to Nathan but deep in my heart it's only room for one and that's Joel Hailey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 61 10
. . . . A Trauma Bound Damsel Meets Her Knight In Shining Armor....Or So She Thought. ๐Ÿค
38.2K 1.8K 43
"Can you hold me down?" Devante From the luxury of producing some of the hottest tracks in the R&B genre, to living out his rockstar dream, young...
82.7K 3.7K 37
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š, stormi evans is the biggest female r&b singer on the planet. with the fame and success, such tragic events in h...
2.4K 197 8
๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™...