Omega

By Bentobear

(Boyxboy) Endymion was an outcast, a werewolf who couldn't transform. He didn't have any place in the pack a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tiny Update
Chapter 4
Factoid #1 - The Weaning
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Factoid #2 The Werewolf Hierarchy and Transfer of Powers
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Teaser - Seven Blind Dates (ManXMan)
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Factoid #3: Werewolf Mating
Chapter 15
Original End *SPOILER*
Chapter 15.1
Chapter 16
Author's Note 7/28/2014
Endymion Smith
Matthew Kirk Carters
Mikhaela (Mikhael) Torayn
Adrian Hanes
Ray Cavus
Marco Rivera
Tobias Mathan
Chapter 18
Intermission
Part 2 - Chapter 1
Part 2 - Chapter 2
Part 2 - Chap 3
Part 2 - Chap 4
Part 2 - Chap 5
Part 2 - Something
Part 2 - Chapter 6
Part 2 - Chapter 7
This Is NOT an UPDATE!
Part 2 - Chapter 8

Chapter 17

24K 875 155
By Bentobear

AN - Hiya guys. I'm sorry for the long wait. Power supply has been sporadic here because of the tropical storms.

This chapter is dedicated to BellaBumbleBee18. Thank you for being patient!

Damien/Dy’s POV

Adrian was taking Ray out of the library. I worried for a while since Ray bit Adrian. Kirk’s Beta might try Tiberius’ method of removing a mark. It wasn’t Ray’s fault. A human wasn’t supposed to be able to mark a werewolf if he’s not the real mate. Somehow Ray managed. It must be related to his problem. I have to deal with that later. After all, I did promise Ray I’d help him that.

Now back to the problem in front of me. The gammas were now trying to flank me and my mother. I let out a small growl of warning and felt satisfaction as they stopped. I don’t know how I did it but somehow I managed to stop them and even that brown haired girl. The Alpha was watching me with a curious smile on his face. Beta Lucas as usual had his stoic face on.

“So you are THE Omega.” Tiberius sneered at me. “Gammas, take him now!”

Kirk sprang to action and started to shift in his werewolf form. My mother on the other hand grabbed stuff in her pouch. She hates to shift now as she claims that the transformation was bad for her joints. I think she’s just making excuses because she needs her hands to throw her poisons at enemies. She only shifts to run and escape.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!”

The Alpha voice was strong enough to stop me briefly from moving to a crouching stance. The gammas on the other hand froze and whined slightly. As expected, Tiberius growled in anger. Elders aren’t affected by the Alpha voice that much it’s because they were former Alphas and Betas. They acted as counterbalance because they couldn’t be controlled properly by the current Alpha. This prevents total tyranny from happening in the pack.

“Peter! What are you doing? The omega is here, we need to contain him.” Tiberius waved his skinny arms towards me. “You’ve seen what he can do. He can issue commands and he can ignore you-“

“Why?” I interrupted the elder. “Elders can ignore the Alpha voice and they can also command pack members. Is it because I’m too young that you see me as a threat?”

The gammas glanced around curiously. Even Alpha Peter paused and bared a flat smile. Kirk shifted back into human form to stand beside me while Tiberius spluttered trying to answer my question. Instead he gave me a hard glare. An ominous silence stretched on.

Thankfully my mother intervened. “Son, that’s what omegas are.” This only confused me more. Omegas in packs are usually treated like slaves. They bend themselves over and back pleasing the pack members.

I didn’t realize that I said that aloud as Alpha Peter responded. “Omegas in packs are treated that way; one reason is they’re born to resist the voice of Alphas.”

My mother spoke again. “Omegas used to hold the same authority the Elders had. They couldn’t be controlled so they could be the counterbalance of the Alpha in a pack. In a way, the Omega in a pack holds the veto power against an Alpha.”

“I’ve read about that during training.” Kirk squinted as he tried to remember. “During ancient times, Omegas ruled right beside Alphas. The Omega is immune to commands and he keeps the pack from being fully under control of the Alpha.”

“If that’s the function of an Omega, then why are the Omegas now being enslaved?” I wondered aloud.

This time Beta Lucas spoke up. “Because it’s the only way to control an Omega. It’s something packs picked up after being exposed to human slavery. They saw that humans were independent however with slave treatment; they could be controlled by other humans.”

“We don’t condone such acts in the Silver Moon pack.” The Alpha said grimly. “But some pack Alphas don’t like to be opposed by Omegas that much. It’s a long history.”

That’s funny. They wanted to kill me. That was a step above slavery.

Tiberius’ mouth was hanging open at the casual conversation I was having with the others. “Peter! Do what I ordered you to do years ago. Capture and detain him!”

“That’s it!” I growled in anger. Dashing forward, I grabbed Tiberius by his collar. “It was you who wanted me executed!”

The Elder paled as I forcibly lowered him to meet my eyes.

“Dy, that’s enough. Let him go. We can talk this out.” Kirk was suddenly behind me rubbing soothing circles on my back. “If you hurt him, you’ll only make the Grand Circle come after you. It’s going to be hard to protect you from them.” I reluctantly let go of Tiberius and he took several steps backward while adjusting his collar.

“That’s right you insolent pup.” He tried to mask his fear by sneering at me. “I’m an Elder, which means you need to treat me with respect.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “No, it means you’re a step nearer to death than me.” For good measure, I added, “Make that a hundred steps nearer to death, you look like you’d keel over any minute.”

“Damien.” The Alpha addressed me flatly. “Tiberius ordered for your capture. Not your execution.”

“But Dad!” Kirk protested. “I know what I heard. You were talking with the Elders and they wanted to have him killed.”

“Yes son, for the safety of the pack. I had to wrestle with that fact for a very long time before I tried to find a way with Damien’s mother.”

That was surprising. I thought all along that the Alpha wanted me dead. My reverie was broken as Tiberius was suddenly in front of me and tackled me to the floor. I barely had the time to react as I had let my guard down unintentionally. A wiry hand pinned my head and another was poised like a knife about to plunge into my chest.

My vision blurred and almost immediately I felt the weight ripped off my body. Snarls filled the air as I struggled to stand up and I was greeted to the sight of Kirk in his werewolf form fighting with Tiberius who had also shifted. Tiberius was old and weak in human form but in werewolf form, he was basically in his prime and had more experience than Kirk. Besides, Tiberius was a former Alpha. A loud yelp sounded from the mass of fur and I saw Kirk curled on the floor and Tiberius was about to bite of his neck.

“STOP!” I shouted without thought. I was surprised that Tiberius froze with his mouth hanging open. 

“Subdue him!” Alpha Peter shouted and the gammas ran towards Tiberius in a tangled mass of brown black fur. Kirk scrambled to his legs and mindspoke to me. <Dy! Your eyes!>

My mate dashed towards me and rapidly shifted into his human form. Ice blue eyes stared down at me. Slowly, I tore my gaze from his beautiful face marred with worry as I found a mirror some several feet away. Gazing back at me were red eyes flecked with golden bits. They weren’t my eyes. “What’s happening?!”

“It’s what Tiberius wants.” Alpha Peter spoke slowly. “Your Gift.”

What? I knew there were gifted werewolves blessed by the wolf deities. The abilties were called Omnis. The most common Omni was the Omniform which granted physical strength, healing and the werewolf form. Some gifted werewolves had other gifts such as better speed, senses and more. However only the Alphas and Betas had the Omnivoice which allowed them to control their pack members. I cleared my throat and licked my lips. “Do I have the Omnivoice too? Why would Tiberius want it when he already has an Omnivoice for being a former Alpha?”

Beta Lucas looked at me and said gravely. “That’s not an Omnivoice boy. Omnivoice can’t control Alphas and Betas. What you have is an Omni that only appears to one in every thousand Omega.”

“Omegas have been known to have very powerful Omnis dear.” My mother said calmly. “Part of the reason why omegas have been treated cruelly is to control them from using their Gifts. They don’t want what happened in the 6th century in the Byzantine Empire to happen again.”

“But mom, that was the first Bubonic plague you don’t mean…”

“Yes son, there was a gifted werewolf that had an ability called Omnideath. The first time it killed only a relative few.” My mother shook her head sadly. “The second Omega during the 14th century devastated a whole continent. It affected humans but they  recovered. However werewolf packs were wiped out. That’s why since then, packs have beaten down their omegas in hopes that they never gain their Omni or learn how to use it.”

I shook my head sadly at the thought. Just by being born and blessed by the wolf deities, they’re sentenced to a lifetime of abuse.

“That’s not the whole story.” Beta Lucas said. “History before the 6th century has shown that Omegas were responsible of their Omnis that’s why they were blessed. The abuse of the Omni only happens when a werewolf steals the Gift from an Omega. The thieves usually can't control such power as they were not the intended werewolf.”

This lifted my head straight up and I glared at Tiberius who was back in his human form. He was trying not to be conscious at my anger as he gathered his clothes nonchalantly. Kirk beside me growled louder. I remembered what Tiberius did. He was about to steal my Omni. It’s the same way on how to steal the Alpha powers. It’s to rip the heart out and eat it. 

“The other Elders back then knew the problems of Damien’s Gift.” Alpha Peter walked purposely towards Tiberius. “The others were tempted, while the rest wanted to get rid of Damien. You,” The Alpha stood toe to toe with Tiberius. “You were the one who wanted to gain Omnicontrol so you could control the Grand Circle and all of the werewolf packs.”

“It’s my family’s birthright!” Tiberius roared back. “We’re supposed to bring back the old times where there was only one pack, the Pangea and with that Omni I can do it! Why did the Goddess and Wolf Gods give it to that blasted Omega?!”

“Wake up Tiberius!” Alpha Peter barked back. “The world has broken into several continents and you still want that fairy tale legend of werewolves ruling the world.”

“Obviously you weren’t listening Tiberius.” Beta Lucas said calmly. “Only Omegas can gain the Omnicontrol and other powerful Omnis. The wolf deities chose them because they’re the ones that won’t abuse something so powerful.”

That was true enough. Even after discovering my Omni, I have no plans of using it to control others. Besides, I already have what I want. I looked at Kirk and he glanced at me. Noticing my stare, he dropped his gaze with a smile and dull red blush crept from his neck to his face. Too bad I had no time to return the mark to complete the mating ritual.

Loud howls broke through my thoughts and the Beta bounded towards the sealed windows to look.

“Rogues!” Beta Lucas said grimly. “Peter, this confirms it. They’ve gotten information about Damien.”

“So that’s why rogues attacked me a few days back. I thought they were after Kirk and his Alpha power.” I remember now, the rogues were intent on attacking me and they ignored Kirk and the others.

Tiberius let out a loud sinister laugh. “It looks like you now have a choice. Let me have the Omnicontrol or the rogues will have it. Just imagine what they can do with it.”

Kirk dashed forward and slammed Tiberius to the wall. “Stay away from mate.”

“Round 2 pup? Are you sure you can handle me a second time around?” Tiberius canines elongated and his eyes turned dangerously yellow. Kirk didn’t flinch and stayed his ground.

“STOP IT!” Fully expecting Tiberius to freeze up again. This time I was in shock as Tiberius just smirked back at me.

“No power is limitless pup.” The Elder said sarcastically. “You’re still not in control of your Gift.”

He was right. My throat was starting to burn and it was getting harder to talk.

“Now is not the time son.” Alpha Peter said quietly. Nodding towards Beta Lucas, he let out a very loud howl. It was an Alpha Howl and I could hear it shake my bones.

After the Alpha was done, “Do you think I’d leave the packhouse unguarded?” A chorus howls answered from outside. I heard the distinct howl of the Silver Moon pack from them. “I’ve had the rest of the pack lie in hiding.”

Suddenly I realized that he planned all of this along. “It was you! You sent me the text message about Kirk being in danger!”

“Of course,” Alpha Peter smiled. “I extended the invitation to several packs in hopes to lure Tiberius into action. I also knew some of packs would try to win my son over. What I didn’t realize is that one of them actually sent an Omega with a dangerous gift.”

“It was that girl, Kayla.” Kirk shuddered as he remembered what happened to him. “I couldn’t move properly when she marked me.”

“She has the power to control libido or sexual but as expected, the pack has her thinking that she needs herbs to do it. It’s very clever of them. Without herbs given to her by the pack, she can’t use her gift because that’s how she was taught.” The Alpha said absently. “The plan was also to lure out Tiberius. He’s been crafty to avoid any visible attempts to capture Damien. This time I’ve caught him red handed. There will be a trial after we fend off the rogues.”

I sighed in relief. I guess that’s one thorn gone from my life.

“Damien,” The Alpha addressed me. “I, Alpha Marcus Peter Carter, invite you again to be part of the Silver Moon pack.” This earned a growl of rage from Tiberius. I on the other hand paused to contemplate the offer. This was something I dreamed of years ago. However given the situation, my decision won’t be a happy one.

Looking at Kirk, he stared back at me with hope. Somewhere behind that was resignation. I think he knew what I was going to say.

“Thank you for the offer Alpha Peter,” I held Kirk’s gaze as I grabbed his large hand in mine and gave it a squeeze. “But I decline.” Kirk’s hand momentarily tightened over mine. I knew he was upset but I think he knows why I refused to be part of the pack again.

Alpha Peter’s mouth twisted in thought. “Very well then. Lucas, rally the warriors. Gammas, take Tiberius down to the cells.”

Several moments later, Kirk still hadn’t let go of my hand. We just stared at each other’s eyes.

“I understand why…” Kirk said softly. “I’m just sad that it has to be like this.”

If I rejoined the pack, it would mean more attacks from rogues. Not only that, if other packs knew about me they might also join in raiding Silver Moon Pack. The pack will be able to resist the first few attacks but eventually…

“It’s better this way Kirk. I’m sorry.”

Kirk nodded sadly. He looked like a little kid that didn’t get his toy. Kirk has been a bit childlike ever since we were young. Gaining more muscles and growing taller hasn’t changed that.

“But,” I smiled as shuffled closer to him. “You’re still my mate.” It made sense that way. We’re still mates, but I just won’t join his pack to avoid the raids. Besides, I can better protect myself alone if I won’t worry about people besides me. My throat was still burning, a reminder that I also can’t use my Omnicontrol properly.

Pushing all those thoughts out of my head, I concentrated on pulling Kirk closer to me. Closer to his neck. I barely heard my mother mumble about leaving us alone. I bent my head to one side and Kirk inhaled his breath. I could feel the heat of his arousal from his body. With a silent moan, Kirk grabbed my 5’7 frame against his 6’5 body. His excitement was pressed hard on my thigh making me shiver. Bending my neck to one side, I expected him to return the mark and complete the ritual. Finally, I would be his.

What I didn’t expect was his moist tongue licking the sensitive part of my neck eliciting a surprised moan from my throat. “Please.” I whispered hoarsely. Kirk only smiled seductively as he continued to mold my body along his. I ached to remove all my clothes to feel his skin on mine. Instead my hands roamed along his rippling back as Kirk resumed alternating licks and kisses on my neck.

“Mark me now.” I growled at him. There was no Omnicontrol involved. I knew Kirk would obey. True enough, his canines elongated and poised right over where he licked and kissed, slowly descending.

“Damien!” A shout broke the haze and I glared at the person that interrupted us. Kirk also growled loudly and I saw a heaving Adrian with Ray limp in his arms.

“It’s- Ray has no heartbeat!”

---

AN - Please don't kill me. :( 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.1K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
73 2 2
Baekhyun's life became hell when his parents died, and Baekbeom became head Alpha. Last two years, he lived as a plaything for Baekbeom and his frien...
262K 10.6K 26
My name is Skyler and this is my story. I'm a werewolf, my pack hates me, the alpha has made me his slave and punching bag. He refuses to let me lea...
3.7K 101 17
Adobis is the son to The Beta. When they are with people his parents love him "unconditionally". However, when they are away from people, his mother...