Manan ff:Life With My Knight

By MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... More

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
BirthdayπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadkaπŸ˜‰
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or RampurπŸ’
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

Amritsar it is

13.1K 925 71
By MasterMindsHub

Congo guys we are on
#2 in Manik😀😀😀
_________________________________________

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

The whole family was sitting in the living room and our chatter box(Aashi) was talking non-stop. Abheer who was in Navya's arms was also awake.

Aashi- mumma vo baby koon hai??? (pointing towards Abheer)

Shreya- baby vo Navya bua ka baby hai.

She then went to Navya and spoke

Aashi- Navi(Navya) boo (bua) baby mele (mere) saath khega (khelega) na???

Cabir made her sit in his lap and spoke

Cabir- aap baby ke saath kheloge?? (She bobbed her head in a yes) Phir vo bhe aapke saath khelega.

Aashi- tachu (chachu) pl (pr) baby itna chotu (chota) hai, Aashi saath keshe (kese) khega (khelega) aul (aur) Aashi ko baby ka name bhe ne (nae) pta...

She pouted sadly.

Navya- baby ka name Abheer hai beta.

Aashi- bheel... wow....

She clapped her hands. She then got down from Cabir's lap and went to Karan.

Aashi- papa.... Aashi ko nini aae hai....

Shreya- aajao mein aapko suladeti hu.

Aashi- nae..... Aashi ko papa sulaenge aul (aur) Aashi papa pass he soege.

Karan- chalo let's sleep.

He picked up Aashi and went to his room.

Shreya- ehh.....mein dekhkr aae, vo bina pacifier ke nae soegi.

Neyonika- beta gilaas se dudh pilade usse aaj nae toh feed her if she takes.

Shreya- haa maa she takes feed. Mein dekhti hu nae toh pharmacy se lana pdega pacifier.

She got up but was stopped on her tracks as she did not know the way.

Abhimanyu- chalea bhabi I'll show you around.

Shreya nodded and left with Abhimanyu. Sadhna then suggested everyone to stay back as the dinner was also ready plus everyone was tired due to the day's events. Everyone agreed and dispersed to get fresh.

Nandini's Room
She was standing in the balcony when Manik came and back hugged her. She leaned to him and closed her eyes.

Manik- wanna say something???

Nandini- Manik Ishima ko Harshad ne maara tha. ....

Manik- baby I know you're upset pr...

She cut him off and spoke

Nandini- haa Manik I am upset pr I won't sit back and start with everything all over again. Aaj pehli baar in these three years I feel light. Aaj upset rahungi, kl rahungi aur kitne din. I have to accept the reality ke ab ishima humare bich nae hai. You know Manik, aaj mujhe unke naa hone ka bhe dukh nae hai. Aaj mein sach mein jaangae ke even if she's not with us physically,she'll always be with us in our hearts. Today I'm not sad Manik you know why..... aaj Karan bhai ke family complete hogae. We got one more little munchkin in our family and finally the cause of all this is caught.

Manik- toh phir yeh chuppi(quietness) kis baat ke kitten???

Nandini- yeh chuppi ka kaaran mein khud hu Manik. I'm thinking ke mujhe yeh baat pehle samajh kyu nae aae. I wasted three years of my life. Mein khud ko smbhaal skti thi.... dad ko Karan bhai ko smbhaal skti thi pr see....

Manik- everything happens for a reason jaan. I fell for the broken Nandini not for a strong Nandini which I see today. May be we we're destined to meet that way and see today we are together.

Nandini- may be you are right.

She looked at him and smiled. He too smiled and kissed her temples.

Manik- niche chale??? sb wait krrae honge.

She nodded and both went down hand in hand. They settled among the others and Neyonika started the conversation

Neyonika- Nandu vo Ishita ke....

Nandini- neyoma mujhe pta hai aap kya kehna chahte hai and trust me mujhe bohot bura lga sunkr pr I won't leave that moron. At the same time mein khush bhe hu. Aaj karan bhai ke family complete hai aur Ishima ka katil bhe is in our hold. I don't want to wander about my past any more. Jo hua I can't change it pr ek bura spna sochke bhul jrur skti hu. Aur kuch mahino mein I'm gonna start a new life, I don't want to carry this baggage along.

Everyone smiled hearing her.

Harsh- new life se yaad aaya.... puttar tuc (tum) donna (dono) ne sochya (socha) vea (shaadi) kithe(kaha) krna(krne) ee (hai). Mera mtlb, destination yaa pheer (phir) ethe (yaha)Mumbai ch (mein)???

Nandini- dadu nae sochya(socha) hun(abhi) tk....

The younger clan gasped at her. She looked at them and spoke

Nandini- what??? Ese kya dekhrae ho sb???

Cabir- nandu you know how to speak punjabi???

Nandini- cabir if you are forgetting I'm a half punjabi. Ishima was a punjabi fyi{imagine Ishita to be a punjabi} so my mother tongue is punjabi.

Cabir- pr tumhara birth toh Delhi mein hua na...

Nandini- toh kya Delhi ke log punjabi nae bolskte???

Cabir- nae meine nae sunna na.

Nandini- tumne nae sunna that doesn't mean ke nae bolte plus I said my mother tongue that means Ishima ke tongue and she used to speak punjabi at times.

The others we're looking at the drama going on.

Neyonika- chup kro dono.

Cabir/Nandini- he/she started.

Neyonika glared at them and both looked down.

Neyonika- Manik Nandu decide and tell us. Venue book krvaane hai aur bhe bohot kaam hai and it's almost mid of January.

Both nodded and the dinner ended with lots of masti and bickering and teasing. The younger clan we're sitting in the garden with bonfire arranged and with blankets for each couple. Ranveer was the one who sat single.

Nandini- yeh lo.... coffee bhe hai aur hot chocolate bhe hai. Take whichever you like.

Placing the cups in the centre, she came and sat beside Manik.

Mukti- okk so let's start. Bhai, bhabi pehle aaplog btao which place do you prefer???

Manik- jaha mrzi krvaado, shaadi se mtlb hai.

Everyone hooted and Nandini blushed.

Cabir- Manik baba aapka bss chale toh aap abhi shaadi krlo.

Manik- tere kyu phatrae hai Cabir???

Cabir made a bad face and others laughed at him.

Nandini- acha okk. Let's vote. Jaha pe maximum votes jaenge we'll finalise the place pr please India mein he.

Manik- I second you. Guys shaadi India mein he hogi now let's start.

Mukti- Udaipur

Abhimanyu- Amritsar

Ranveer- Amritsar

Dhruv- Jaipur

Alya- Udaipur

Karan- Amritsar

Shreya- Udaipur

Cabir- Delhi

Navya- Jaipur

Manik- where ever my queen says.

He pulled her close and kissed her temples.

Nandini- jaha maximum votes hai.

Mukti- bhabi this is not fair. You have to make a choice. Bhai ne bhe nae bola, now you have to say.

Nandini- acha okk. Emm.... what about Amritsar???

Ranveer- yes..... maximum goes for Amritsar.

Manik- done then. Amritsar it is.

Dhruv- ehhh guys humme vo wor....

Manik- Buddy!!!! Kl breakfast table pe btate hai na sb ko. Abhi ke lia, let it be....

Dhruv- okk...

Nandini- kya let it be. Dhruv tum btao....

Manik- arre let's sleep na. Kl morning pkka.

He tried to pacify her. She narrowed her eyes looking at him.

Nandini- agar kuch ulta sidha hua na toh see what I do....

Saying this she got up and went away.

Cabir- Manik baba ab tere phatege.

He laughed followed by Fab3.

Manik- saale zada hss mt. Tere madhubala ko bhe nae pta.

Smirking he went away to manofy his kitten. Cabir gulped and looked at Navya who was already looking at him.

Navya- kya chupa rae ho Cabir???

Cabir- Navya vo.... chodo na kl breakfast table pr pta chl jaega na sbke sath.

Navya- okk!!! Toh phir kl breakfast tk tum RV ke saath sojao. Aaj room mein entry nae hai tumhare lia.

Saying this she too got up and left. Cabir made a horrified face and followed her. The rest laughed seeing their drama and called it a night.
_________________________________________

Sadhna- toh bacho kuch decide hua venue ka??

Nandini- haa bua. We all decided for Amritsar.

Anurag- arre wah!!! Yeh toh bohot acha hai bhai.....

Manik- ehh.. Fab5 ko kuch aur bhe btana hai.

Harsh- ke (kya)

Manik- vo we got an offer from T-series for performing in various countries aur yeh one nd half month ka tour hai.

Nandini- yeh offer aaplog ko kb aya tha???

Mukti- christmas ke pass.

Abhimanyu- aur tumlog ab btarae ho...

Cabir- we thought of doing it after Manik's marriage aur yeh Harshad fiasco khatam hone ke baad we we're about to tell.

Dhruv- pr kl buddy ko call aaya tha and the owner needed answer. Humne unhe buddy ke shaadi ke three months baad ka bola pr he said it's valentine coming up and they are organising it on it's basis.

Neyonika- toh tumlogo ne kya kaha???

Alya- we are yet to answer. We thought of asking everyone's opinion.

Manik- mom smjho na it's a big opportunity.

Neyonika- kya smjhu Manik???? Do you even realise ke tumhare shaadi hai 2mahine baad and you are talking about world tour.

Manik- mom we are gonna return back. Apni shaadi thodi miss krdunga yrr....

She glared at him and he looked at Anurag for help.

Anurag- mujhe biich mein mt ghasiit. Mujhe tere maa ka bakra bnne ka koe shonk nae hai. Khudhe nipat.

Manik- such a coward you are dad.

Anurag- beta ji jb tere shaadi hogi tb dekhenge.

Manik- mom yrr we are gonna return on 12th March aur shaadi toh 10 April ke hai. We have so much of time in between.

She ignored him and turned to Nandini.

Neyonika- Nandu tu bol, tunne kya socha hai???

Nandini glanced at Manik and spoke

Nandini- Neyoma let them go. It's a big opportunity for them. I don't want to interfere in their carrier.

Neyonika- phir tu aur Navya bhe inlogo ke saath jaarae ho bs....

Navya- maa jaha tk humme lgta hai doctor allow nae krega. Abheer abhi chota hai aur inlogo ko itna travel krna hai.

Nandini- exactly aur mujhe leave bhe nae milega. Mein already 3 months ke leave ke lia apply krne vaali hu. Acha hai na Neyoma jaane do. Humlog piche se msti krenge.

She wincked at Neyonika. She felt a tug on her kurti. She looked down and saw Aashi standing there with her thumb in her mouth. She picked her up and made her sit in her lap and Aashi spoke

Aashi- boo hum dono dono msti klenge (karenge)....

Nandini- as my cup cake says.

She kissed her cheek and Aashi giggled. Seeing them Abheer was in Navya's lap started wiggling.

Navya- Abheer kya hogya hai....

He was still struggling bending towards the table as Nandini was sitting opposite to Navya.

Cabir- lao mujhe doo...

He tried to take him but Junior Dhawan was hell stubborn. He started crying out aloud.

Nandini- Cabir lao mujhe doo....

As soon as she took him in her arms he stopped crying and snuggled more into her.

Navya- ohhh toh isse tumhare pass aana tha tabhi itne natak krraha tha.

Aashi- nae mumma cholo (chodo) Aashi ko. Aashi boo (bua) pass betna (bethna) hai.

Shreya- Aashi no zidd. Bua pass abhi Abheer hai na aap baad mein beth jana bua pass abhi mumma pass betho.

Aashi- nae..... nae.... Aashi boo (bua) pass he betna (bethna) hai....

And she too started crying.

Nandini- acha cup cake no crying. Aajao boo pass.

Aashi went to her and sat in her lap. Seeing her Abheer started pulling her hair. Aashi again started crying and seeing her Abheer too started crying.

Ranveer- baapre kya khurafati bache hai.

With much difficulty Nandini handled both the children.

Karan- vese Manik tumlog kb nikalrae ho tour ke lia???

Manik- this Friday.

Abhimanyu- you mean 15th ko??

He nodded.

Alya- guys we have only two days with us. Mukti we need to go shopping.....

Mukti- arre haa. Acha yaad krvaya Alya.

Nandini- guys why don't we go together. Aashi ka bhe kaafi samaan lena hai bhabi ko. Infact we we're thinking of going for shopping.

Navya- haa humme bhe Abheer ke kuch cheezay lene hai.

Karan- even I'm coming along.

Manik/Cabir/Dhruv- we too.

Nandini- aaj suraj kaha se nikla. Boys n shopping.....

Manik- fyi humlog bhe jaarae hai tour pe and we too need clothes to wear miss (he spoke sarcastically).

She made a whatever face and turned to the girls.

Mukti- so it's final 12 bje nikalte hai.
________________________________________

Nandini- hello!!!!

Manik- hey!!! Face time pe aajao.

She connected her laptop and Skype him.

Nandini- Manik aapke packing???

Manik- haa vo meine krli.

Nandini- haa vo side pe pda suitcase dekh lia meine.

Manik- you know I sulk at packing yaar.

Nandini- toh jb meine shaam ko bola tha let me accompany you tb toh bohot bolrae thay "I can do it on my own".

She mimicked him. He made a bad face and spoke

Manik- haa toh thiik hai na. No one is perfect okk.

Nandini- aww Manik you're so cute.

Manik- mein aur bhe bohot kuch ho. Tum milo toh sae tumhe dekhaunga.

He spoke naughty. She blushed and he laughed seeing her face.

Nandini- vese Manik I'm gonna miss you.

Manik- acha! !!! Pr i won't.(She made a hwww face and was about to lash when he spoke). Arre listen to me first. I won't miss you because Ms. Murty miss unhe krte hai jine aap bhul jao aur aap toh humare dil mein bsti hai.

Nandini- so cheezy Mr. Malhotra.

Manik- arre wah!!! Here I am expressing my feelings aur tumhe cheezy lgraha hai.

Nandini laughed on his nautanki and spoke

Nandini- such a drama queen you are Manik. ......

Manik- if my drama brings smile on your face then let it be.

She smiled hearing him.

Manik- acha ab soojao it's late. I'll come tomorrow to pick you up. Bidding bye they ended the call and slept.
________________________________________

It was afternoon when Nandini thought of surprising Manik. She took a half day and went to his apartment. Manik opened the door and was surprised to see her.

Manik- Nandini!!! Am I dreaming....

She kissed his cheek and spoke

Nandini- no you are not.

He let her enter and spoke

Manik- what a pleasant surprise.... vese you here???

Nandini- kyu apne ghr aane ke permission lene ke zrurat hai???

Manik- offcourse not...

Nandini- toh bs!!!! Here I am.... Acha chodea tell me you had your lunch???

Manik- haa I had a meeting to delegrates ke saath I had. Vese how did you know I'm home???

Nandini- I have my sources Mr. Malhotra.

Manik- ahaa Ms. Murty is growing smart hmm...

Nandini- I'm born smart Mr. Malhotra. She spoke flipping her hair.

Manik- you want me to shut this smartness. ..

He locked the main door and proceeded towards her.

Nandini- baad mein pehle I need to pack your bags.

Manik- utne mein toh tumhare vaapis jaane ka time hojaega.

Nandini- you don't need to worry Mr. Malhotra, mein yhi hu till you leave.

Manik- you mean till midnight tum yhi rahogi???

She moved close to him and encircling her arms around her neck spoke kissing his jaw.

Nandini- koe shak???

As a reflex he too caught her by her waist. Yanking her close to him he spoke

Manik- ehemmm.... bilkul bhe nae. Vese aaj mujhpe itni meherbaani kyu??

Nansini- vo kya haina, someone is going for one n half month and I need to compensate for it.

Manik- is that so.....

He spoke nuzzling his nose in her neck.

Nandini- hmmhmm....

A little mature content
He picked her up in his arms and went to his room. He gently placed her on the bed and hovered over her. He traced his finger from her forhead to her nose, lips, jaw, neck and down to the valley of her chest. She stopped his hand there moaning his name. Her eyes we're closed and breathe uneven. He looked at her flushed face and spoke

Manik- open you eyes jaan.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. He traced her cheek with his thumb and slowly placed his lips on her. Her hands travelled from his shoulder to his hair pulling him close. He bit her lower lip for entrance. Finding her breathless, he broke the kiss. His lips we're still in contact with her skin. It travelled down to her neck to her weak spot. He kissed her there and a soft moan escaped her mouth "mani". He bit there making her hiss. He was giving open mouth kisses to soothe the pain. She flipped their position and came on top of him.

She kissed his forehead then both the eyes followed by both cheeks and then jaw. She looked at him and then kissed him on his lips. The kiss turned deep. Both of their tongues we're fighting for dominance. Nandini leaned to him more making him groan. She broke the kiss and he again flipped their position.

Manik- wrong move kitten.

Saying this he again smashed his lips with hers. He opened first two buttons of her kurti and slid it down from her neck pulling the strap of her b** along. He kissed her shoulder and again gave her a hi***y there.

Nandini- ahh Mani.....

Manik- stop me whenever you feel uncomfortable.

Nandini- I can never be uncomfortable around you Manik.

He smiled and opened the rest two buttons of her kurti. He placed his face in the valley of her br***t and started kissing there sensually. Her hands were already roaming in his hair pulling him more into her. He removed his tee and threw it somewhere in the room. Next he removed her kurti and looked at her. Feeling his intense gaze she closed her eyes feeling shy.

Manik- you're beautiful.

He whispered huskily. A red hue made it's way on her already red cheeks. He kissed both her twins over the fabric. She raised her chest as a reflex. His hands travelled to her back. He was about to unclip her b** when his phone rang. Ignoring it he unclipped her b** and was about to remove it when his phone rang again. She stopped him and spoke with much difficulty.

Nandini- Manik it must be important.

He left her and took his phone. It was from office. Taking a deep breathe he called back.

Manik- wear your clothes Nandini before I loose control. I'm almost on verge of it.

She blushed and got up. With one hand she was holding her b** and with the other she picked up her kurti and ran to the washroom. She wore her clothes and washed her face. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and blushed. Wiping her face she came out. She heard voices from the balcony that means Manik was there. She thought of making some snacks and went to the kitchen.

Manik after ending the call came back to the room. He took his clothes and went to take a cold shower to calm down his ragging hormones.

Hey!!! How was this part. I just thought of writing some intimate scenes but I guess I messed it up.

So guys coming to the votes, we have
19 for Amritsar including mine
17 for Udiapur and
4 for Andaman&Nicobar Islands
So amritsar is final for wedding and grans reception in Mumbai itself.
The mehendi and sangeet funtion will be held together and haldi different. Offcourse cocktail and Dj night bhe hoga (Punjabis ka toh shaadi is like adhura without it😉😉).

Abheer and Aashi fighting for Nandini. I found that scene funny and finally everything is back to normal.

Ignore grammatic errors. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading lovelies
😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 16.2K 29
Ranked No.1 in Fanfiction (What's Hot category)- 8th Feb 2017 One more story on manan. Relationships unacceptable by society . Highest ranking till d...
27.7K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
304K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
224K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...