I Slapped the Bad Boy✔️

Από PineappleLuvor

Bullying is not good, in order to stop it you need to stick up for yourself or have your friends and family k... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Charcters
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Slayter
Chapter 46
Announcements
Catch Up with Me

Chapter 29

4.9K 164 21
Από PineappleLuvor

Maya-

My dad said I can leave the hospital, he also said that I can go see my Mom. I told him I needed to go find Mason, afterall he is my brother.

"Okay dad, I'll be right back i just need to find Mason" I say to him. He nods and kisses my cheek. "Okay Honeybun" I smile and walk outside with Blake.

"Your dad's pretty dope" he says. I shrug, "sometimes" I play with my fingers and look down. "You okay?" He asks.

I nod slowly, "yeah all good" I start thinkin.

"Alice, you know I love you right?" I whisper in her ear, cupping her cheek in my hand. She rolls her eyes, "sure you do"

"How can I prove that I love you?" I ask, she crosses her arms, "don't cheat on me next time" she replies. I smile, "got it" i say, kissing her lips.

We sit in her car, making out.

"Maya!" I hear Blake yell then get tackled by him, making me fall to the ground. "What was that for?!" I scream.

"I just saved your fucking life!" He yells in my face. "What you mean?!" I yell. "You were about to be hit by a car!" I look up to see a car that had stopped and the guy running out.

He runs over to me, "Are you okay?" He asks me, i nod. "Y-yeah all good" I say. He nods and apologizes.

He walks away and i get up. "Stubborn" Blake mumbles. I look at him, "I know I'm stubborn" I say back.

I keep walking not stopping by Blake's car. "Maya, aren't your riding with me?" He asks. I keep walking, ignoring him.

"Fine then!" I hear the car door shut and his car zooming away. I sigh, taking my phone out.

I call someone. "Hey Josh, I need a ride"

I see a 2019 red Ferrari pull up, i get off the curb and hold my stomach. "Shit..." I wince, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.

Josh gets out his car and grabs my arm and waist, "I got you" he says, bringing me to the car.

"Thanks" i whisper, getting in the car. He walks over to the driving side and gets in. "So, what happened?" He asks.

I sigh, "I yelled at him for saving my life...I didn't know why he tackled me at first until he told me. Then i walked away from his car and he drived off"

He sits there then starts the car. "Where do you want to go?" He asks. I shrug, "you can't do a lot when your pregnant so..." I look down, fiddling with my fingers.

"Well, do you want to go see your gang?" I look at him, smiling. "Yes please" i say. He smiles back and drives us to the gang house.

After thirty minutes of us singing, we arrive at the house and I smile. I see Jackie's, Sonja's, Alyssa's, Hannah's and Toris cars.

I jump out the car running through the opening gates and open the door. I stand there and see Jackie and Hannah playing the Wii.

"I'm home!" I yell. Everyone turns around and sees me. They all smile and run over. "Maya!" They cheer and hug me.

I hug them back and smile. "How's the baby?" Sonja asks. I nod, "their doing pretty well" I say.

I look at Tori and see her looking down. "Um, Tori let's go to my room and talk" I say. She looks at me with a 'not now' look.

"I said let's go" I say. She sighs walking to my bedroom. "I'll be back guys" i say to them. They nod and walk back to the living room as I walk with her to my room.

She sits on my bed and starts crying. "What did I do that made her do this?" She sobs. I hug her, holding her tight. "She's a bitch" i say to her.

"She doesn't deserve you, you're awesome, beautiful, smart and so many other things that no one has" I say to her.

"She already moved on" she says. I feel my face turn red from anger, "she did?" I say to myself. She sniffles, "if i make you the God mother of my child will you be happy?" I ask.

She sits up quickly, "really?" She wipes her tears away. I nod, smiling. "Yeah, you'd be the best God mother ever"

She hugs me and pays my stomach, "I'm your new god mommy" she whispers to it. I chuckle and we hug again.

After that we walk down to the living room. "I'll be back girls, i have some business to take care of" I say.

"Okay, be careful" I nod and start walking out the house. Josh was sitting with Sonja, i think they should date, they would be goals.

I walk to my beautiful 2019 Comaro. I hop in the front and start the car. A roar escaped from the engine, i smile.

I drive out the driveway and head to Damien, Adriana's new boyfriend's house.

I sing some songs and plan out what I'm going to do. I arrive at the house after texting him on snap telling him that we could have some fun.

He gave me his address and as I get there I see his motorcycle in the driveway. I smirk and open the dashboard.

I grab my gun and put it in the back of my pants. I get out the car and knock on the door. Damien opens it and he smirks.

"Damn, the guys were right, you are hot" he says. I giggle, "well, can I come in?" I say, biting my lip.

He nods, opening the door all the way. I walk in and look around, this place looks ugly as hell. I chuckle at my thought and hear the door close and the lock turning.

"So, what's first?" He asks, winking. I giggle, "do you live alone?" I ask, he nods, "yeah, my parents had bought this place for me"

I nod, smirking. I grab my gun and quickly point it at him. "Woah, hold up, i thought we were here to have fun" he says in a scared tone.

"Well, i came here for some fun but you...nah" I shoot him and he falls to the ground. I make sure that there are no cameras. He bleeds out and i smile, walking out the house heading to Adriana's house.

Watch out Adriana

That's all everyone. Have a nice day.

Love you

PineappleLuvor

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

A Kiss for Maya Από Katherine

Εφηβική Φαντασία

826K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
395K 12.7K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With Me ✔️ Από U

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
I Will Save You ✔ Από KarenJ128

Εφηβική Φαντασία

353K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...