One Shots - Formula 1 [REQUES...

By Wilshies

Requests are closed for the moment ❌ Formula 1, Formula 2, GP3, European Formula 3, Formula E one shots. More

Requests
Baby talks - Daniel Ricciardo
Cup of tea - George Russell
18. - Carlos Sainz
48. - Max Verstappen
9. - Nyck de Vries
23. Sebastian Vettel
17. - Daniel Ricciardo
50. - Antonio Giovinazzi
Surprising encounters - Pierre Gasly
7. - Daniel Ricciardo
58. - Esteban Ocon
6. - Charles Leclerc
The geography test - Sebastian Vettel
74 part I. - Max Verstappen
4. - Daniel Ricciardo
First podium - Lando Norris
76. - Pierre Gasly
68. - Valtteri Bottas
The orange wave - Max Verstappen
12. - Lewis Hamilton
Trophies - Esteban Ocon
60. - Sebastian Vettel
Sickness - Dorian Boccolacci
Birthday celebration - Lando Norris
74 part II. - Max Verstappen
20. - Esteban Ocon
45. - Daniel Ricciardo
34. - Charles Leclerc
47. - Valtteri Bottas
Finding sleep - Antonio Giovinazzi
29 part I. - Max Verstappen
36. - Pierre Gasly
The prettiest wag - Lando Norris
90. - Esteban Ocon
Phone number part I. - Thomas Neubauer
66. - Daniel Ricciardo
22, 28. - Max Verstappen
Snowy Moscow - Artem Markelov
99. - Charles Leclerc
Infernal bowlers - Pierre Gasly & Sean Gelael
Jealousy - Max Verstappen
98. - Mick Schumacher
2 is better than 1 part I. - Daniel Ricciardo
21. - Esteban Ocon
Phone number part II. - Thomas Neubauer
The shy girlfriend - Lando Norris
70. - Nico Hulkenberg
Protective big brother - Charles Leclerc
The best part of me - Lance Stroll
29 part II. - Max Verstappen
66. - Lewis Hamilton
30, 97. - Dorian Boccolacci
Cloud nine - Daniel Ricciardo
All I want for Christmas is you - Nyck de Vries
85. - Carlos Sainz
The abandoned house - Pierre Gasly
Leftovers - Max Verstappen
15, 20. - Lando Norris
44. - Daniel Ricciardo
25. - Charles Leclerc
6. - Lewis Hamilton
88. - Nico Hulkenberg
Family makes it worth it - Mick Schumacher
97. - Sebastian Vettel
2 is better than 1 part II. - Daniel Ricciardo
32, 65. - Mitch Evans
64. - Max verstappen
39. - Lance Stroll
63. - Charles Leclerc
Daddy's baby girl - Daniel Ricciardo
A world champion's proposal - Lewis Hamilton
16, 31. - Artem Markelov
Truth or dare - multi drivers
32. - Max Verstappen
Bruschetta and blackout - Mick Schumacher
59. - Daniel Ricciardo
63. - Antonio Giovinazzi
73, 77. - Lewis Hamilton
31. - Lando Norris
97 part II. - Sebastian Vettel
70. - Sérgio Sette Câmara
8, 77. - Daniel Ricciardo
Requets or new story?
23. - Marcus Armstrong
Gender reveal - Max Verstappen
38, 55. - Artem Markelov
69. - Lewis Hamilton
31 part II. - Lando Norris
F1 marathon - Jean-Eric Vergne
66. - Mitch Evans
54, 58. - Charles Leclerc
64. - Kimi Räikkönen
27. - Max Verstappen
38. - Lewis Hamilton
76. - Pierre Gasly
No sense of humour - Alessio Lorandi
25. - Lando Norris
57, 65. - Max Verstappen
1. - Artem Markelov

New Year's Eve - Antonio Giovinazzi

5.3K 47 33
By Wilshies

This is for the two Giovinazzi addict RuinaSantori and DannyRicc17 ! (Also two of the best F1 writers 😍) I've never been to Italy nor know how to speak Italian so if I made any mistakes in the translation or in the short description or Naples, please tell me!

I wish you all a fantastic year! May all your dreams come true in 2019 💗

---

"Can you believe it girls? We're celebrating the New Year in Italy!"

It was a sudden impulse. The day before, one of your friends thought it would be nice to spend the New Year away from your country. You decided to go to Naples, in Italy. You bought last-minute plane tickets and landed in Naples on the 31st of December.

It was your first time in Italy and you were impressed by the architecture, the language, and the atmosphere. It felt warm, welcoming, and you liked it a lot. There was something new and exciting at every corner of the city.

After leaving your luggage at the hotel and dressing up, you joined an intimate club in an ancient building. It was a very select club, but one of your friends had a brother here in Naples who knew some people and helped you get in. It was everything you had wished for, a great party in an original scenery, something you could have never gone to in your hometown.

The place was huge, it almost looked like a church with big walls and a vault. The acoustic was awesome, it wasn't too loud but because of the materials used to build the walls, the sound was echoing in the room. It was crowded but not too much, which means you could still walk around the room without having to slide between bodies.

"Mama, have you seen the Italian boys?" One of your friends exclaimed with stars in her eyes as she was looking around her.

"Too bad you have a boyfriend, right?" You teased her. The two of them had boyfriends, you were the only one single. They had decided you should use this trip to Italy to have some fun with a hot Italian boy you would never see again. One night stands were not your thing, though, and you were too shy to make the first move anyway.

"Let's have a drink! It'll help you loosen up. Tonight, Y/N, you're getting laid." You chuckled and shook your head as you knew they wouldn't let go until you at least pretended to flirt with someone.

There were only a few minutes left before midnight. You had been drinking and dancing, having the time of your life with your best friends.

"There's a hottie who can't stop looking at you." Y/F/N told in your ear, indicating a man with a group of friends. Indeed, he was looking right at you, and you could see he was embarrassed to have been caught. He didn't turn away though. He was tall, with deep brown hair and stubble on his chin and jaw. He looked like a true Italian. "When it hits midnight, you go to him and kiss him."

"You're crazy!" You laughed and turned away from the boy.

"Come on, what are you risking? You won't ever see him again anyway. Who knows, maybe he's the love of your life."

You hesitated, glanced at him again to see he was talking to his friends. The amount of alcohol you had drunk had made you tipsy and your mind more spontaneous. They were right, what did you have to lose?

"If I do that, you will stop trying to find me a guy?"

"Yes. Now, go on, 10 seconds left!" They pushed you towards the Italian boy and, indeed, you could hear people start the countdown. In a few seconds, you would be in 2019. And you were about to kiss a total stranger.

You put your hand on the man's shoulder to turn him around. You almost lost balance at how good he looked from up close. He was a true Roman God. 2 seconds left.

"I'm so sorry for this." You said, to which his eyebrows furrowed. As you heard everyone in the club shout "Happy New Year!", you closed the gap between you and pecked his lips. The touch and his scent got you intoxicated.

You pulled away and turned around without even looking at him, ashamed and desperate to find your friends.

"Wait!" You heard but didn't stop until someone grabbed your wrist. You came face to face with that Italian boy again. He held your cheek strongly to make sure you wouldn't leave again and kissed you, this time deepening the kiss with his tongue. You were surprised by this sudden move and you gasped, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue through your lips. It was a hot make-out session, you had never been kissed so intensely before. There were tongues dancing together, hair gripping, neck touches, and a fire igniting both of your bodies.

You were dizzy when you pulled away to catch some air. Your body was pushed against his and you could feel his defined torso through your thin dress and his shirt.

"Happy New Year." He whispered still very close to your lips. "What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Hi Y/N. I'm Antonio." The way his Italian accent was saying your name got your knees weak. "Thank you for making 2019 already better than 2018 has been." His smile, oh God, it was like lightening his whole face.

You chuckled at what he told you and put a strand of hair back behind your ear. During the kiss he had pulled on them and messed with your hairstyle, but you couldn't care less.

"Again, I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this." You shook you head, chuckling. "It's my friends who..." You turned around only to notice they were gone. The bitches. "Who just left me alone in a club of a city I don't know anything about, apparently!"

"Remind me to thank them. How long are you staying in Naples?" He put a hand on your waist to hold you tight against him. You were so hot that you thought your dress would melt on your skin, especially on the place he was touching you.

"We're leaving on the 3rd."

"That leaves me plenty of time to make you visit Napoli, then!"

"Will we kiss some more?" You didn't recognise yourself as you were almost fluttering your eyelashes.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes." You whispered in his ear and left a kiss right where his jaw ends.

"Should we get out of here?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

Antonio linked your hand through his to leave the club without even telling his friends. He couldn't hold his desire for you anymore, his pants were getting tighter and tighter and he only wanted to kiss every inch of you.

Antonio took back his red Ferrari from the valet. You gasped but didn't say anything, it was probably a renting car. After a few minutes of drive, he parked the car in the garage of a building and took you to the last floor. His apartment was like nothing you had ever seen. It was bigger than your family house, everything was modern and well decorated.

"Are you working for the mafia or something?"

"Or something!" He didn't explain more, and you didn't mind, because his lips were busy with yours. He took care of pulling your dress away from your body first so you could put your legs around his waist. He grunted at the friction between your private areas, his being already very sensible. Your naked breast was pushed against his white shirt and he swore he could feel your nipples hardening.

Antonio guided you to his bedroom that had a huge window facing the whole city. He lied you on his bed and took a moment to admire your almost naked beauty.

"Sei così bella."

He took his shirt and pants off quickly before leaning over you. He marked his territory all over your neck and breast, each time taking a moan out of your throat. You had never felt so excited before and the view of the bulge in his pants almost made you faint.

He cherished each part of your body, making you feel things you had never before. He was tender and you thanked the stamina in his body for these hours of love-making. He made you feel like you were the most beautiful thing in the world.

He spent the three days showing you Naples, showing you every room of his apartment, showing you his desire for you. When it was time for you to join your friends to the airport, the separation was difficult, but you left with a promise. The promise of a great love story to be continued.

"I want 2019 to be as good as those three days spent with you. Please, Y/N, let's keep in touch. You are my one and only resolution for this New Year."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 2.5K 17
A book filled with one-shots about our favourite formula one / two drivers
159K 2.4K 25
Hi! This is a bit of a guilty pleasure and not something I've done before. There will be F1, F2 and F3 oneshots as well as Prema Team. All will be dr...
1.2M 12.8K 93
One Shots & Imagines & Preferences With Formula One Drivers 📝 Requests are Currently Closed.🚧 • ° • 20/12/016 • ° • in Progress °°°