Steve Saga - Glitch Tales

By Echo_Writes_Chaos

Sabre, Lucas, and Rainbow Steve have just defeated Chaos Steve and saved Light Steve. They are hoping for som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Part 1
Update
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1k Views!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
I'm Back!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
2.7K!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Finale)
5K Veiws and Important News!

Chapter 7 Part 2

489 19 5
By Echo_Writes_Chaos

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My exams are coming up and I have been really busy. But good news is that this Thursday I am going to Florida with my family for Christmas break so I will be updating a bit more. 

Sorry that this is short, it was meant to be part of chapter 7 but I didn't get the time to add it. So here it is. Expect a new chapter on Friday!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas wished he hadn't gotten his hopes up, because Light Steve didn't sense Sabre in the Overworld, the Nether, or the Nightmare Dimension. So, it either meant the machines had failed or Sabre was in a completely different dimension they didn't even know about. It was all very tiring and frustrating. So, after they tried a few different types of machines, that still didn't work, they gave up and started searching the old fashion way.

Lucas was almost back to the Rainbow Town, when he happened to see a blur of color in the forest. He quickly landed on a tree near where the blur was. He carefully snuck his way over to the tree above it. "Ugh this is what I get for going to have a sleepover with my friends... I get stuck in MINECRAFT!" The person sighed, "I wonder if the others are here to?" Lucas recognized the voice, but he couldn't place who it was. But it sounded like another user, so he should probably see who. He dropped down behind them, catching their attention. They turned around and Lucas's eyes went wide as he recognized them. "Mogi!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 107 29
Sabre has seen everything fall from not only his days in the Steve saga realm but also when Rainbow Steve turned to the darkness and the rainbow hub...
58.3K 2.8K 75
You already know the plot if you have read the original book, but I am not taking it down so people can read it... for those who want to keep going a...
14.3K 648 31
This is a Story about the Steve saga believe it or not. This story is about Sabre. A mistake happed with Galaxy Steve's Powers and he sends Sabre to...
8.1K 319 17
When everything in Rainbow Steve's eyes turn grey, him and Sabre go throughout a crazy adventure. But the only problem is, is that a virus inflicted...