Dancer of Hearts (Yoonmin) *C...

By RosetheK

Yoongi is a guy in love with his best friend Hoseok but when Hoseok leaves for two months due to personal mat... More

My heart
Dance helper
The little problem
I hate him
Going on Strike
Their problem but my happiness
Second chance
He wanted failure
Friend&Sadness
Anger
Unleashing anger
Best friend fury
Boyfriend material
F-up feelings
The date
I'm not Jealous!
I got my boyfriend!
The main bitch
Bonding?
Alone time
Sexy time
Morning after
Follower
Cute clingy creature
Film stars
Lawsuit
Threats & Scares
Stalker
Sleepover party
"Fighers"
Defenders
Best friends
Boyfriend vs Best friend
Eomma care
The game beings
Doctor?
Player two
Dance team
Mr. Loop hole
The missing
The Min card
Indecisive
The Yoon game
Friend knows best
We decided
Oh's and Oops
New game
Kidnapped
Fault
Reveal
Truth
Complicated man
Clues
Unleashed
The brother
Field trip!
Going home
Search party
Party of one
The team
The lonely Angel
The three Musketeers
Vengeance is good
Paws
Jimin game
My Babebaby
Going home
Reunited
Punishment
My baby being a baby
Dreams are made
Trust
Feasting
Enjoyment
The Jin situation
Sneaky little chicklett
Men of sadness
Here's Min!
Here for fun
Birthday surprise!
πŸ’šHAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBIπŸ’š
My name is Min master
Face to face?
I'ma have some fun
Mintroduction
My Jiminie
Roughness
First gigs
Practice
Interview guys
Dreams
Showtime!
My solo
The real dream is you
Thanks! πŸ’œ
We trick and treat
Its sort of Christmas
Christmas with the friends

Lessons

10.3K 499 28
By RosetheK

                     JIMIN'S POV

I watched Yoongi and TaeHyung leave. I laughed. "They really think I helped them". I laughed till tears came out of my eyes. "That was hilarious". I wiped my tears away. "So who did?". I asked myself. "Me". I turn around seeing Chong. "They really didn't need it seeing how bad they treated you but I wanted them to debut together". Chong said.

I smiled. "Your heart is kinder then mines". I told him. "I know". He smirked at me. "Whatever". I checked my phone. "Well time to eat". I said smiling. "Stay here Jimin". Chong ordered. "Fine". I whined and walked away.

I finished my lunch and replied to the email that KS Entertainment sent to me. I smiled. "They liked them, Hoseok is going to be so happy". I gave Hoseok a quick text about their performance and he was over the moon. "Umm Jimin?". I hear Jungkook voice and turn around. "Yes Kook, what's up?". I asked. "Help me". He said. "Ok... With?". I asked. "My dance routine". He replied. "Sure!".

He was amazing. "Jungkook! You are fantastic!". I jumped. He blushed. "Tha-thank you Jimin". He smiled. "But you are missing something". I tapped my finger on my chin. "I am?". He asked. "Yup". I answered. "What is it?". He asked. "Loose". I said.

"What?". Jungkook said weirdly. I laughed. "Your movements is on point but you have to loosen your body more when you dance and don't blame your big body, your nimble enough". I giggled. "I know, thanks". He said. "You welcome". I told him. "Hey do another one with me". He asked. "Alright". I said. "Yes! Let's get it!". He jumped. "Never again". I told him.

Jungkook and I finish dancing to three songs and I got hungry again. "Now I'm hungry again thank you Kook". I rolled my eyes. "Your welcome". He said grinning and flashing his bunny smile. "And besides the cafeteria is always open". After he said that I ran out the studio and to the cafeteria.

"My baby!". I was tackled on the ground by Jin Hyung. "Oww". I said and Jin gasped. "This damn floor is wet and my child got hurt! Fix this!". Jin shouted angrily and staff raced to 'mope' the floor. "Are you ok my child?". He asked and I stare at him. "I'm fine?". I said. "Good now let's eat!". Jin pulls me to a table with a damn buffet on it. "Eat child". Jin pushed a plate in front of me. "Ok".

I had to leave, Jin was trying to kill me. I went back home full and I wanted to puke. Suddenly, I thought about the two strike brothers, Yoongi and TaeHyung.

"Something has to be done about those two".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.1K 114
The King's heart belonged to one man, Hoseok. But after a "accident", his heart found another. *Strong language *Violence *boyxboy *mention of self h...
329K 16.1K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
301K 16K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...
581K 27.1K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...