Henry Danger Oneshots

By elle_mckinnon

Just a bunch of Henry Danger One Shots - I will never do HenRai (That's Illegal) - I will never do Henry/Pi... More

Silence
Dyslexic
Muffin of Love
Panic
Temper
Dark Danger
Doubts
Dark Danger Part Two(ish)
Valentines
They Know
Baby
Fire
Found
Silence (2)
D.I.A.P.E.R.
The Good Old Days
Bullies
Achoo!
Ski Trip
Choked
Side Effects
Rainbow
It Isn't In My Blood
Math Bowl
Freezing
The First Shot
Tagged
The Truth Will Come Out
Replaced?
Armageddon
Dark Danger 3
Nightmares
Dark Danger 4
The Secrets I Keep
Graduation
Sold
Sniffles
Blood
Accused (1)
Accused (2)
Chapter Break
Hearts Break
Struck
Drowning
Halloween
In the Eye Of A Hurricane
Soldiers
Ancient History
New York
Game On!
The Voice
Quick Break
Quick Break Part 2
Avalanche
Pride
Blue, Pink and White
Snow White?
Dark Danger 4 (Alternate Ending)
Happier
Slight Problem
For My Sister? Anything
Sleep
Don't Jump
How Lucky I Am
Prank War
Shocked
Carved
Even When The Dark Comes Crashing Through
Feminist
Small Facts You Should Know About Me!
A Guilty Heart
I Was Eighteen
Hidden Pain
What Could Have Been
Anaphylaxis
You're Made Of Stars
Undercover
Roll Down Your Sleeves
Sincerely H. Hart
Avalanche (2)
Moonlight
Girl Code
The Blip
A Glint of Metal
Docked
The Secrets I Keep II
You'll Be Ok, Ok?
Sleep Would Be Good
Speak No Evil
Scars To Your Beautiful
Who You Are
What Happened In Paris
It's Only A Bruise
Hidden Pain (2)
The Interrogation
Cinnamon and Apple Cider
System Defect
Don't Touch Our Friend
26 Codes

Electric

7.4K 84 62
By elle_mckinnon

Episode: Thumb Buddies

"You ruined our lives!" Marc yelled. "So now, we're going to ruin yours!"

I laughed with Captain Man. How could they ruin our lives.

That was until I felt a surge of burning pain spread from my chest to my arms to my legs before I feel myself being pushed backwards.

I fly back onto my stomach. I groan in pain.

"KID!" Rai shouts.

He rushes over to me. I push myself up with my arms shakily. I feel electricity buzzing through my veins. I hiss out in pain.

"What'd you do to him?" I hear Rai yell.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention the radiation storm left me with an arm full of electricity!?"

Things begin to sound hazy as the pain of the shock forced its way through out my body.

"Rai?" I choke out.

I feel myself plummet to the ground.

Rai's Point of View

"What'd you do to him?" I yell.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention the radiation storm left me with an arm full of electricity!?" Marc yells in triumph.

"Ya you did." Joey deadpans.

"No I didn't!! I just wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Rai?" I hear Henry whisper. I looked back to him before his arms gave out and he fell to the ground. I rush back to him.

I place my hand on his wrist. It's beating. At a normal rate.

That would be relieving. If it were anyone else.

Henry has Hypermotility, which means he moves a lot faster than the average human.
So that means, his heart should beat a lot faster than normal.

"That's it. We're leaving!" I yell.

"Oh no, no, no. You don't get to go anywhere." Marc scolds. He runs over to me and presses his hand to mine. I feel a slight burn rush through my hand but I fight back.

That was until I felt someone grab my wrists and lock them into handcuffs around a pole. I struggle to break the cuffs. Marc and Joey smile at me.

"I see your very fond of your sidekick. It be a shame if something were to happen to him." Marc taunted.

"Don't hurt him! Please!" I beg. I hate begging.

Marc smiles a sickly smile. He drags Henry over so he's just out of my reach.

Marc slapped Henry on the back causing Henry to jolt from the attack of the electricity.

He cried out in pain. The shock seemed to have caused him to regain consciousness.

"Rai..." he croaked.

"Hold on kid! I'm coming! Your gonna be ok!" I lied.

After several more brutal attacks of electricity from Marc and Henry convulsing in agony, I broke the cuffs.

I knocked out Marc and Joey. Henry lay panting on the ground.

"HENRY!" I yelled. I ran over. I felt his pulse. It was very slow.

"Rai..." Henry gasped.

"Hold on kid. I'm going to get you out of here."

I called the police quickly, tied up the Thumb Buddies and ran back to Henry. He had himself propped up against the wall.

He was drenched in sweat and was still panting. I knelt down. I went to put my hand on shoulder. But as I went to place it there. His hand grabbed mine with his lightning reflexes.

"Henry. Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Really." He responded shakily.

I nod and take his hand. Pulling him up. I place his arm around my shoulders to support him.

We leave slowly. I put him into the passengers seat of the man van.

I call Schwoz.

"Waz up!" Schwoz answers.

"Not now Schwoz. Look. Henry's been hurt. I need you to alert Charlotte and Jasper."

Schwoz went from cheerful to very concerned.

"Vhat's happened?" Schwoz asked.

"The Thumb Buddies. They came back. But while they were in space, they went through a radiation storm. Marc came back with an arm full of electricity. He hand cuffed me and tortured Henry."

"How is he?" Schwoz asked.

I look over to Henry. He was still shaking, he was pale and was very jittery.

"Um well, he's very shaky and jittery. Uh he's very pale."

"Ok. How are his burns?"

Henry, hearing this, lifted up his shirt on his back.

He hissed in pain. I let out a hushed gasp. Spread across Henry's back from the middle out, was vein like burns.

"How bad are they Rai?" Henry asked.

"Not too bad Hen, your gonna be fine." I say soothingly but I cast a grim look to Schwoz.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We continue to drive, after cutting the call, until we got to Junk and Stuff.

I helped Henry walk into the shop before heading to the elevator.

We plummet down the elevator until we get to the Man Cave.

Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz were pacing awkwardly around the man cave.

"Schwoz get the med kit ready." I order.

Schwoz nods.

"Ok Henry, sit here. I'm going to scan you." Schwoz ordered.

Henry did as he was told and sat down on the table.

Schwoz scanned Henry.

"Ok," Schwoz dragged out. "Henry suffered from a minor electrical burn on his chest. Most likely no scarring since his suit didn't burn through but the back..."

"How bad is Schwoz? I know it's bad. So just tell me." Henry orders.

"You have several major burns on you back starting from the middle to your shoulders and hips. I have some cream you can put on them that will heal them after 2 days but they will scar."

"Ohh this is all my fault. If I was faster, if I had broken out of the cuffs faster, Henry wouldn't have gotten so hurt."

"Rai it's fine. I-I'm fine."

"Henry you're not fine. You were tortured to the max."

"Rai. It's ok. I'm ok. I knew what I signed up for. If getting a little hurt now and then is what I have to take to be a superhero, then thats what I'll do."

Rai looked at Henry with tired and concerned eyes but nodded.

-time skip-

It was 1 month later. My burns had finally healed. I have wicked cool scars on my back. Rai is a little more protective when it comes to unknown villains but I'm fine with that.

One cool thing is the electricity, heightened my lightning reflexes so I am ten times faster.
Like so fast that you can barely see me.
Although something horrible happened, I'm going to be ok.
I am ok.

Hey guys. Or anyone who is reading this.
I am always open to requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...
42.2K 370 53
This is not my best story ever kind of regret how most of these chapters went😭 Your name is Jordan Manchester Your 17 years old in your "dream" high...
4K 100 48
Henry Thought he was the only one with a life changing secret. how wrong he was. (Contains graphic Language at times) I have had crazy powers since I...
2.7K 24 9
Compilation about one shots on HD and DF that I will write in my account