An Idol is my Sasaeng?! 2 | M...

By Kyand_ii

[THIS IS A SEQUEL] After escaping from your crazy stalker, you lived in peace with your friend for several mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
THE FINAL - Part 1
THE FINAL - Part 2
THE FINAL - Part 3
THE FINAL - Part 4
THE FINAL - Part 5
THE FINAL - Part 6
THE FINAL - Part 7
THE FINAL - Part 8
THE FINAL - Part 9
THE FINAL - Part 10
THE FINAL - Part 11
THE FINAL - Part 12
THE FINAL - Part 13
THE FINAL - Part 14
THE FINAL - Part 15
THE FINAL - Part 16
THE FINAL - Part 17
THE FINAL - Part 18
THE FINAL - Part 19
THE FINAL - Part 20
THE FINAL - Part 21
THE FINAL - THE END

Chapter 24

11.2K 450 174
By Kyand_ii

"Good night~", Yoongi whispers into your ear.

And that is the last thing you heard before the chemical smell creeps up your nose and your eyelids force themselves to fall down.

(time skip)

"Honey.", you hear a fuzzy voice say. Yet, you don't reply nor move and your eyes keep being closed. Again, you hear the voice: "Honey, wake up."

This time, you open your eyes slowly and experience a weird headache. In front of you, you spot a familiar figure which after a few split seconds appears to be Yoongi, smiling at you.

"Hey, you're finally awake.", Yoongi happily sings but you just raise an eyebrow. "I didn't want to sleep, though.", you mumble, referring to him literally drugging you.

He chuckles in reply, ignoring your reference. "Yet, you fell asleep, my tired little cutie~" You frown at him, yet his smile just grows.

"You need to fasten your seatbelt. We are about to land soon.", Yoongi informs you. You do as he told you but mentally wonder why he is acting so weird.

"Do you have your passport ready? You still have it, right?", he asks with a smile that actually looks genuine but it really confuses and almost worries you. "Uhm... y-yeah.", you stutter. "Good~"

You gulp at his weird behavior as he usually doesn't talk to anyone like that. And especially with that smile on his face. Maybe he is just happy? Even though, he would be happy for an odd reason.

You then see the seatbelt icons flashing and you now know that the airplane is about to land. You begin to get nervous as you realize that you are going to land in Seoul. A place you didn't want to see again because of a certain reason or rather a certain person.

As the airplane landed, everyone clapped because of the potential danger that used to be on board. You got up from your seat and Yoongi grabs the small bag that is actually everything you two travel with and still no one is suspicious. Especially because the bag is now filled with blood-soaked clothes, yet no one knows.

Everyone bows to the staff as they leave the airplane, yet as Yoongi and you walk past them, they give you a very weird glare, which you can't identify.

The moment, the two of you leave the airplane, he grabs your hand and holds it while humming. You assume that he holds your hand again to make sure that you don't run away.

As Yoongi and you leave the gate and you arrive at a huge hallway, he happily sings: "Welcome back to Seoul~" As a reply, you just laugh awkwardly.

Of course, you aren't happy to be back here, but you don't want to upset him, because even though his behavior right now is weird and slightly worrying, it's still way better than his angry being.

"Come on now, let's get outside. The taxi should be already waiting.", Yoongi states and pulls you towards the exit.

As you are outside the airport, you see many taxis, yet Yoongi is not heading towards one. Quite the opposite, he is ignoring them. Eventually, he gasps slightly as he spots something and when you follow his gaze, you are unsure of what he actually sees.

Once again he pulls you behind him. This time towards whatever he just saw. As you get closer you notice a black car and wonder why you head towards that as Yoongi said a taxi is waiting.

As you reached the black car, Yoongi casually opens the back door and helps you get inside and follows you after you took a seat. You notice that someone sits in the driver's seat but didn't see who it is until now.

"Nice to see you again, (Y/N)."

_________________________

A/N: Yo, it me. Sorry I didn't update the past few days. I was really sick, oof. And thanks to everyone who told me to get well soon. I really appreciate that. <3

And also sorry for this useless filler chapter. Oops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
666K 21.7K 45
"Oh, baby, you know you're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you, whether it's whipping until you bleed or giving you the pleasure of the wo...
1.8K 83 16
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐲/𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...
110K 3.3K 32
"Do you really think you will get away from me" "You know I'm madly in love with you" "Tell me how much you love me" Yandere bts X reader Look guys...