Manan ff:Life With My Knight

By MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... More

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

Mukti???

10.1K 786 68
By MasterMindsHub

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Nandini was joined by Neyonika and Mukti after Manik left. Anurag was out of the town for some work and Harsh went to his friend's house. On the other side Manik and Abhimanyu decided to meet at lunch time.

It was 2 in the afternoon, Nandini decided to leave. Neyonika asked her to have lunch but she denied saying she has to meet some clients and that she'll have it with them. For a change and due to fear of being caught, she took a cab. Nandini reached the cafe and paid the fare.

XYZ Cafe
Mumbai
She waited for the person's call. Soon her phone ringed with the same private no. . The person asked her to enter the cafe and ask the waiter about the private booking area. Though, she was afraid but seeing the public around, she relaxed a bit. She did as told and sat on one of the tables. Soon the person entered and sat in front of her. His face was covered with hoodie.

Person- so you're here Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra. I did not expect you on time. Seems you care for your loved ones alot.

Nandini- what do you want from me??? Agar tumhe mujhse dushmni hai toh take revenge from me don't drag my family in it.

Person- aavaj niche. Mujhe ek minute nae lgega tumhe brbad krne mein.

He spoke in a dangerous voice.

Nandini- why are you doing all this??? Tum ho kon???

Person- desperate much haa!!! Chalo I'll give you a hint. Mein tumhare past ka ek ehm hissa hu. Hum kuch doo saal pehle mile thay.

Hearing his words all she remebered was the dreadful incident which pushed her to the darkness. She gave a blank look to the person.

Nandini- I did not meet anyone two years back.

She whispered. The person smirked evily and spoke removing his hoddie.

Person- ab bhe nae pehchana Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra.

Shock would be an understatement for Nandini. She did not expect the person to be here, sitting in front of her.

Nandini- wh... what... what are.... y... you... doing he....her...here.

Person- don't be afraid. I won't harm you. Mein public mein nae bulata agar mujhe kuch krna hota toh.

He spoke holding her hands in his hold. She started wiggling in his hold.

Nandini- leave my hands. Mujhe tumhare pass bhe nae bethna. I'm leaving.

Person- sochlo Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra. Mein kuch esa janta hu jisse sunkr tumhari duniya hill jaege.

He spoke keeping his arms behind his neck. Nandini sat still in her place. Taking it a clue, the person removed his phone from his pocket and showed him a picture.

Person- janti ho isse.

Nandini- Mu...Muk...Mukti(She sluttered). What is her picture doing with you haa???

Person- mere behen hai.

Nandini- jhute ho tum. Yeh Manik ke behen hai, tumhari nae.

Person- uski sautele behen hai.

Nandini- don't you dare..... (she roared). Don't you dare say that again.

Person- meine pehle bhe bola tha apni avaz niche rakhna varna anjaam acha nae hoga.

Nandini- mein drti nae hu tumse. Aaj he jaakr Manik ko sb sach sach btadungi phir tumhara kheel khatam. Mein vo teen saal purani Nandini nae hu jisse tum apni ungli pr nacha skte ho smjhe....

Person- shayd tum bhulrae ho, kl meine tuhare devar ke saath kya kiya tha. Bach gya bichara. Agli baar uski jgah pe tumhara hone vaala pati hoga aur agli baar tumhe uski injured body nae blki dead body milege.

This took floor beneathe her foot. She looked at the person with fearful eyes. The person smired evily seeing his plan working.

Person- jesa mein kehta hu vesa kro vrna.....

Nandini- kya krna hai mujhe???

Person- arre wah aap toh bohot jldi maan gae. Chalea kuch bhe krke mujhe mere behen chahea. Unn Malhotras ne usse iss sach se door rakhna hai. Tumhe usse mujhse milvana hoga.

Nandini- nae mein esa nae krskti. Vo bachi hai, toot jaege vo. Tum apne aapko bhai kehte ho na toh kya dekh paoge usse ese bikhre???

Person- inhe dekhrae ho???

He forwarded his mobile to her. She saw the video,which gave her another shock. Uncontrollable tears made their way through her eyes.

Nandini- you.... you... you had killed her.

Person- naa.. vo toh sirf ek drama tha, tumhe phasane ke lia(He laughed evily). Yeh dono bhe mere kabze mein hai. Surakshit hai abhi, pr mujhe vakt nae lgega inhe marne mein.

Nansini- please... please inhe kuch mt krna. I beg you.

Person- arre.... arre.... Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra kya krrae hai aap. Mein itna bhe bura nae ho. Chalo ek deal krte hai. Tum kisi bhe tarah in doo haftoon mein mere behen ko sach btao aur mein tumhari zindagi ke taraf kabhi murkr nae dekhunga. Pr agar tum nae bta pae toh mein khud tumhare aur tumhare parivaar vaalon ke zindagi mein aajaunga. Ab tk toh tum jaan chuki hogi ke mein kya kya krskta hu. Aakhir hum purane dost hai.....

Saying this he laughed out aloud. But he was unaware of the fact that two other people we're hearing thier talks. Even Nandini was not aware about the same.

Person- ek baat yaad rakhna agar iss baat ka kisi ko shak bhe pdha toh tum sb kuch gva bethoge, sb kuch. Tumhare parevaar ke hrr ek sdsya pe mere nzar hai. Tumhare ek glti aur "boom". Kya smjhi....

Saying this he laughed again.

Nandini- mujhe vkt chahea.

Person- meine 14din diyay hai. Kmm nae hai yeh.

Nandini- prr I need more time.

Person- 10 din....

Nandini- prr...

Person- 7din...

Nandini- fine I agree with 14days, pr please kisi ko kuch mtkrna. Tumhe harm he pohonchana hai na, mujhe pohonchalo pr please mere family ko kuch mtkrna.

Person- you toh are very special to me. Tumhe kese chod dunga mein. Pr pehle mujhe mere behen chahea. Phir tumhare saath kya krna hai mein ache se janta hu(He spoke eying her with lust). Akhir purana hisaab bhe toh chukta krna hai. Vese pehle se bohot sundr aur hot hogae ho. Ek ache khase rockstar ko phasa liya tumne apne jaal mein. Kitna deta hai ek din ka mein doo gunnah dunga.

Nandini felt disguised under his gaze. She was shifting uncomfortably on her seat. The person saw it and spoke

Person- tch.... tch... tch... abhi toh meine kuch kiya nae aur apna haal dekho. Jb kruga toh kya kroge(he laughed. Suddenly, he got up from his seat and his expressions changed to serious one). Niklo yaha se jldi. Tumhara hone vaala pati aaraha hai tumhare bhai ke sath aur yaad rakhna koe chalaki nae. Ab nikl aur yaad rakhna 10din.

Nandini- tumne 14days kaha tha.

Person- pr ab mera mnn badal gya. Ab nikl yaha se.

Nandini got up and taking her bag she left. Tears we're threatening to fall from her eyes but she controlled somehow. She was looking down while walking when she bumped into Manik.

Manik- I'm sorry miss mein....

He stopped his rants seeing Nandini.

Manik- hey tum yaha???

Abhimanyu- baby doll tu yaha kya krrae hai??? Tujhe toh hospital mein hona chahea.

She was baffled seeing both of them.

Nandini- vo... vo... I was here to meet my client.

Abhimanyu- toh hospital he bula leti na. Tu hospital ke totally opposite kyu aae.

Not knowing what to say, she started looking here and there.

Nandini- just felt like coming here. Mujhe thoda atmosphere change chahea tha.

Manik and Abhimanyu looked at each other and then at Nandini who was not making eye contact with them.

Manik- tum niche kyu dekh rae ho??? Are you lying to us??

Nandini's body stiffned hearing him. Sweat beads formed on her forehead. She somehow looked up and spoke

Nandini- why... why... would I lie. Mein nae bolrae jhut. Haa... mein clients se he milne aae thi haa..... Galti hogae aage se hospital mein he millungi.

Manik- chill!!! Why are you sweating??? It's not hot either, ulta toh thand hai. Meine toh bs eve ee puchlia tha. Chodo let's have lunch.

Nandini- vese aap dono yaha???

Manik- kyu nae hona chahea tha???

Nandini- nae mera vo mtlb nae tha. Mein bs....

Abhimanyu- Manik usse tng krna bnd kr. Baby doll hum toh bs lunch krne aae thay. It's long time so we thought of spending some bro time, you know. Cabir aur Dhruv busy hai nae toh unhone bhe aana tha.

Manik- come let's have lunch.

Nandini- nae.... mein vo... haa.. ghr... ghr jaarae hu. Aaplog continue, mein...meine krliya.

Abhimanyu- tere tabiyaat thiik haina??

Nandini- k.. kyu???

Abhimanyu- you look so lost. Sb thiii haina you can share it with us.

She looked up to say something but she saw the same person standing at a safe distance gesturing her to move out. She bit her lower lip to control her tears and spoke

Nandini- haa I just feel tired aur headache hai thoda bs isilia. Mein chalti hu, bye.

Manik- ek min. Tum kese aae thi??? I mean morning mein toh I dropped you at Malhotra Mansion so tum.... driver???

Nandini- cab. .. cab... se aae... aae thi mein.

Manik- you can't be serious. Kisi driver ko bol detien, mujhe bula lia hota why cab???

Abhimanyu held his hand and nodded his head in a no .

Abhimanyu- acha baby doll yehle mere car keys jaa chaleja ghr. Drive safe okk.

She nodded and left.

Manik- why did you stop me.

Abhimanyu- yrr she looked lost. It was better to let her go for the time being. Baad mein acha se jhagarlena abhi chl let's eat. Bohot bhuuk lgire hai mujhe.

Nandini was driving lost in her thoughts, when she suddenly looked up and saw a girl infront of her car. She applied the break with a jerk. She cane out of her car to see the girl had any injury.

Nandini- hey!!! Are you okk?? Kahi chot toh nae lgi???

Girl- thank you for saving me didi mein thiik hu.

Saying this the girl ran from there and Nandini drove back to Murty Villa.

She entered the house and straight away went to her room. She took her clothes and went to take shower. She was standing under the shower recalling everything from the beginning. Her meet with Manik in Bangalore, their trip, marriage proposal, roka, coming to Mumbai, starting new life, Manik's proposal, engagement, their confession, fights everything. Admist all this Mukti's face flashed in front of her eyes. She was more than a sister for her. She remember, Manik told her how his parents bought Mukti home and how she enlightened their world with happiness all over again after Pia. He had also told her that they never spoke of Mukti not being his real sister as it never mattered. She cried loudly under shower. She was a mess all over again. Neither could she share it with anyone nor could she take a step against that person. One wrong move from her side and she would end up loosing everything. She was removing all her frustration, anger, fear in form of her tears.

On the other side after lunch, Manik and Abhimanyu reached Malhotra Industries.

Malhotra Industries
Manik's Cabin

There was a knock on the door and Manik let the person in.

Rohan- aapne bulaya bhai???

Manik- Rohan make sure no one disturbs us.

Rohan nodded and left.

Abhimanyu- Manik tu bhe vhi sochra hai jo mein??

Manik- haa Abhi. Agar tum Nandini ke baare mein soch rae ho toh yes mein bhe vhi sochra hu.

Abhimanyu- usse dekhke lgra tha something is wrong. Jese she was hiding something from us.

Manik- tu sae kehra hai. You saw, she was sweating. Kuch garbar hai Abhi. She was not their was meeting any client. She's a doctor that too a cardiologist toh patient hospital mein check krvaane aaga, agar suggestion bhe lena ho still the person would go to the hospital. Baat koe aur hai Abhi aur koe choti moti baat nae hai,it's something big.

Abhimanyu- pr hum esa kya kre ke she tells us everything???

Manik- jha tk mein janta hu, she'll never tell us. Akele sbb sehen krlege pr hum mein se kisi ko kuch nae bolege.

Abhimanyu- kahi iske piche vo caller ka hath toh nae???

Manik- may be. Hum chance nae leskte. We need to be careful. Sbse pehle toh we need to change the security code. Mein Gaurav se baat krta hu aur usse kehta hu we need his trusted men.

Abhimanyu- thiik hai toh phir mein vo Cafe vaali mystery solve krta hu.

Manik- Abhi be careful. Humme nae pta ke whom did she meet and what sort of person he/she would be.

Abhimanyu- Manik kuch nae hoga.

Manik- nae Abhi wait. I have some strong feeling that something is definitely wrong. Pehle let's contact Gorav. Vo hamare guards ke progress bhe dekh lega aur ek baar apni saare family ke whereabouts be nikalega and let's just make sure ke everyone is safe.

Abhimanyu- hmmm point hai.

Manik called Gaurav from his office phone and informed him about the matter. Abhimanyu frowned seeing him calling from landline. He ended the call and turned to Abhimanyu. Before he could speak, Abhimanyu spoke

Abhimanyu- tuune apne phone se call kyu nae kiya???

Manik- yrr my phone is not working properly. Need to purchase a new one. Acha chod vo sb, meine Gaurav ko bol diya, he said shaam tk he'll send the details to the office.

Abhimanyu hmmed and both sat in silence. Abhimanyu noticed Manik being lost so he spoke

Abhimanyu- Manik koe aur baat bhe hai jo tujhe khatakrae hai. Tu itna lost kyu hai.

Manik- Abhi kl jb Veer ka accident hua, uske pass mere car thi. Mein car subha office lekr aaya toh sb thiik tha. Aur office mein we have special parking for ourselves aur staff ka parking area alag hai. Office mein car ko nuksaan krna is impossible.

Abhimanyu- mein smjha ne. Detail mein bta. Tere car Veer ke pass kese pohonchgae???

Manik- tch... kl office hours ke time pe, Veer ko call aaya tha, he had to go for some shoot contract. Koe famous director was here aur usse production house se call aayi thi. Jldi jldi mein he took my car keys. Parking mein jaake he called me and told me ke peon ke haath se keys bhijvaadu. He was already late so meine usse mere car lejaane bola.

Abhimanyu- pr tuune kaha ke breaks subha tk thiik thay.

Manik- exactly!!!

Abhimanyu- bingo!!! Manik yeh accident planned tha. Agar breaks fail he thay how dis Veer reach there safe n sound, pehle kuch kyu nae hua.

Manik- kisi ne baad mein breaks fail kiyay hai. Yeh koe choti-moti baat nae hai Abhi. We need to inform all the men. Ek kaam krte hai. Let's meet at my apartment today. We'll say we are having a boys night out. Ladies ko kuch nae btate. Khamkha pareshaan honge sb.

Abhimanyu- done!!!! Pr mamu aur uncle(Anurag) toh hai he nae yaha pe.

Manik- koe ne unko face time pe lelenge. Tu Karan ko aur baaki sb ko bol. Mein Cabir air Dhruv ko bolta hu.

Abhimanyu- Ranveer ka hona zruri hai Manik. How will we bring him there??? Aunty allow nae krenge.

Manik- uski fikr tu na kr. I'll manage.

Their talks we're disturbed by call on landline.

Manik- hello!!!

Receptionist- hello CEO sir, I have a call divert for you. It's some one Mr. Gaurav. He claims to be your friend.

Manik- yea divert the call Isha.

Gaurav- hello Manik!!!

Manik- haa Gaurav ku...

Before he could speak Gaurav interrupted in between.

Gaurav- Manik kitne deer hogae yrr let's catch up. "The fat rat fell in trap".

Manik got alert with this.

Manik- haa mujhe yaad hai, how we used to tease each other saying this. Let's catch up. Aaj mere apartment mein. Vese bhe we men are gonna have some night out so you too join. Cabir, Dhruv, Abhimanyu even Ranveer bhe hoga.

Gaurav- chl thiik hai phir. Meet you there.

They both hanged up and Manik looked at Abhimanyu who was giving him confused looks.

Manik- there's definitely something wrong. He used our code word, remember humlog ne school mein bnaya tha "the fat rat fell in trap" that means there's something definitley wrong.

Abhimanyu- hum Babydoll vaali baat disclose nae krenge. Baaki we'll discuss everything. Uske baare mein we'll discuss in private. That's a sensitive matter.

Manik- hmm you are right.

Both of them informed their friends and decided that Abhimanyu would bring drinks and food while Manik would bring Ranveer from Malhotra Mansion.

Manik entered Malhotra Mansion and straight away went to Ranveer's room. He gave the basic info to Ranveer and that he would stay with him for a day or two. They somehow convinced Neyonika and left.

Manik, Ranveer we're the first ones to reach followed by Abhimanyu and Gaurav. They sat in the living room putting the music at full volume. The rest would arrive at dinner time so they had enough time for discussing Nandini's matter. Manik bought some voice box and played it and what they heard made them shock.

Hey guys!!!! How was this????

So the villian is finally here.

Manik and Abhimanyu have become CID😂😂😂. Gaurav is a friend of Manik, Cabir, Dhruv and Abhimanyu from school. He owns one of the top security agency of India.

So what's coming next!!!! Any idea??

What would Nandini do now??? Wil she reveal the truth to Mukti or she'll let the thing be the way they all. She's trapped from all sides.

Ignore grammatic errors. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading lovelies
😚😚😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 16.2K 29
Ranked No.1 in Fanfiction (What's Hot category)- 8th Feb 2017 One more story on manan. Relationships unacceptable by society . Highest ranking till d...
845K 79.6K 66
Previously known as 'THERE FOR EACH OTHER' "And when my eyes fell on you, I realised that all I ever needed in life, To flourish and to bloom, Was yo...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
95.5K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...