All Roads Lead Back To You

By 90Vihbz

RnB story that takes place in the 90's with Devante Swing as the main love interest. Please expect atleast... More

Cast
Chapter 1 : How It All Started
Chapter 2 : Oh Hell Naw
Chapter 3 : Leaving?
Chapter 4: Caught Up
Chapter 5 :The Aftermath
Chapter 6: Welcome to Uptown
Chapter 7 : Make it Right
Chapter 8 : Lovin' The Wrong Company
Chapter 9 : Peach Roses
Chapter 10 : Peach Roses Part 2
Chapter 11 : Should We?
Chapter 12 : Mixed Affairs
Chapter 13 : The Meeting
Chapter 14: Niggas With Attitude
Chapter 15 : Broken Pt1
Chapter 16: How Do You Move On?

Introduction

2.2K 36 2
By 90Vihbz

Hello everyone and welcome to my story "All Roads Lead BackTo You"! It is a simple story that takes place in the 90's about two friends ( DeVante and Cherry )who grew up together that will eventually grow a strong bond. This is their journey on how they experience obstacles that will now determine the worth of that " bond "

SN: This book is heavily influenced on music so the chapters are based on a few of my favorite R&B songs. I understand that some of the songs I have chosen for the chapters are probably not going to be in the correct time frame or even by that specific singer but just go with the vibe please enjoy and don't forget to leave comments about any/everything leave suggestions or anything. Also please excuse any type-o'sthis is my very first book and please expect atleast 1 update a week!

Please feel free to leave comments questions and allat in the story! Like I said this is my first story so any feedback is really needed!!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.9K 31
𝟗𝟎𝐬 short stories & imagines ♡ imagine this . . . Copyright © gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started: April 4, 2020 Status: Complete (for now)...
PRIDE. By 𝑴.

Fanfiction

6.5K 188 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."
ADDICT. By 🖤

Mystery / Thriller

36K 1.7K 31
Devante knew what he wanted to do and he wanted to do it now. He didn't give a damn about what anyone else thought- he never did. He moved the gun t...
89.2K 3.9K 52
E.X.I.T 22, a very successful multi-platinum 4 member girl group gets dropped from their label Interscope Records due to constant fighting , and alte...