Obsessed With You

Von ___Rubyyy___

[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school... Mehr

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (M)
9 (M!!)
10
11
12
13
14
15 (M!)
16 (M!!)
17
18
19 (M)
20 (M!)
21
22
23
24
25
25.5
26
27 (M!!)
28
29
30 (M!!!)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39.5 (M!!!)
40
41
Epilogue

39 (M)

3K 94 68
Von ___Rubyyy___

Pepper sat down on the couch with a mug of tea in his hand while Cade was on his phone scrolling through something Pepper couldn't pick up on. It was all just words that covered his screen.

"Cade, you've been ignoring me." Pepper said in a low tone.

Cade's eyebrow raised, eyes still glued to the screen. "Course not, bug."

"Yes, you have. You've been on your phone and you haven't said a word since I came over," Pepper sipped from his tea. "Have you even looked at me yet?"

"I'm just going over notes for my exam on Monday."

Pepper frowned. "But it's the weekend, I thought it could be peaceful before another stressing week. We can study like tomorrow or something."

"Yeah, well, you've gotten way better in your studies while I have gotten worse and I need more time to get my shit so I-"

"Cadeeee!!" Pepper whines, his face seriously agitated. The junior sighs, there Pepper goes again when things don't go his way. "At least until tomorrow?"

Cade was also confused. He turned his phone off and set it down on the coffee table. He gave his boyfriend is undivided attention. "What's going on with you? Everyone was busy last week and probably will be next week too. Exams and SATs are a big thing around this time, especially for juniors and seniors."

"So is my proposal..." he really wanted to do this with Cade and he couldn't even get to say it yet. The weekend wouldn't last forever and Saturday was almost over already.

"What is on your mind, Pepper?" Cade was getting frustrated as well.

"Do you still consider yourself a sadist?" The small boy questioned, hands on his lap. He tried to suck his nervousness up because he really did want to make Cade happy.

Cade gives him an honest answer. "Yeah, when with you, it's an intense urge. If you really have to know."

Pepper was curious. He never seen submissive people, or been friends with someone with that type of lifestyle, and he didn't know much about submission in general. "Oh... so you have, like, tools and stuff for it?"

"Tools and stuff?" Cade started glaring. "Pepper, why are you asking me this?"

"Just answer and I'll tell you." Pepper shot back.

"Yes, I do. I have a whole..." Cade instantly tensed up, looking away as if he was ashamed. "I have a room dedicated to it."

"I want to see." Pepper quickly says, drinking all of his tea and setting the mug on the coffee table.

What?

To even think about it was just-

"No," Cade was in pure shock, slowly shaking his head. "Are you insane right now?"

Pepper nods. "After being with Keegan for a year, yes."

Cade closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath. He stands up. "No, I won't show you. I'm turning the room into something else anyways."

Pepper felt his heart sink. "B-but you should use it for once!"

"What are you fucking talking about? On you? I'm not taking you in there. That's final!" He suddenly grew outraged.

Pepper peaked down at his hands.

"Pepper, you don't know what it feels like to be an actual submissive person. You couldn't handle putting pain into pleasure. And I- I haven't done an actual scene before, we're both not prepared so... it wouldn't be right."

"I can try. For you. With sex, we've always done it my way. This time, I want you to release all your fantasies on me." Pepper stood up too, taking off his glasses and setting them on the table. "Can't you please take my suggestion?"

Cade was silent. He was incredibly baffled by all of this. And when silence filled the room, Pepper spoke up.

"Please say something." Pepper uttered.

The other cursed under his breath.

Cade walked over to his boyfriend, putting his large hand on his waist. He figured that nothing really bad could happen, so he agreed.

"Okay, fine. We can try it."

Pepper grew excited but Cade gripped his side more cautiously. "Look, let's take this slow."

Pepper nodded slowly, leaning up and kissing his lips gently. He was happy he showered and cleaned before he came.

Cade took his hand and guided him upstairs to his room. Pepper happily went along and followed him up, thinking the room was just an extra bed with handcuffs, maybe a little spanking action.

Cade was a little nervous because he knew once they started, he would be caught up into hurting his lover so bad and loving it. He will want to hear Pepper cry and scream and turn his body into a playground where he could do whatever he wanted.

They entered his room and Pepper finally noticed the "closet" he never payed attention to, he thought it was weird that he didn't. But it was never interesting.

The door was normal, just like the others, and he smiles joyfully. "I'm glad were doing this, we have all night."

Cade swallowed. "Yeah, I guess we do."

Keegan and Franki were having a sleepover with Steve and Chloe and Merida went clubbing for once, she told the boys she probably wouldn't be back until sunrise. Which definitely made Cade worry but she could handle herself just fine and her friends were pretty mature as well.

Cade went into his drawer and pulled out a black key, Pepper was taken back and he laughs.

"Cade, it's not even that serious. Why does it need a key?"

"It's different Pepper, it's not what you think it is. I told you, we can stop this if you want."

Pepper was getting a bad vibe so his smile started to falter. "Your kind of scaring me now..."

Cade grew impatient. "Pepper, do you want to do this or not?"

"Yes!"

"Then just take a look, alright? If you feel uneasy, we can leave."

Pepper hummed in acknowledgment and told him to go forth. Cade unlocked the closet and opened it, it was pitch black but when he turned the lights on, Pepper was blinded.

There were tons of bright lights and together, it made the closet, no, the room literally shine. It took him a bit but when his eyes adjusted to the brightness, he started looking around with a happy expression.

The walls were painted black with stuck on gems on them, giving the room a sparkling sight. It was pretty. The room was surprisingly big and very much clean, although it wasn't as big as Cade's room.

But his pleased state soon faded as he intensely took a gaze of the actual furniture.

There was a big post with handcuffs dangling from them and a couch alongside it, a cart with all kinds of wine and alchohol.

But Cade was only 16! How did he even-

There was a king sized bed with nice black pillows, sheets underneath and a comforter, cuffs connected to the headboard.

And that wasn't it. It wasn't nearly it. There was rope and chains and collars and panties. A small dissecting table with of course, hand and feet cuffs. But this time it was like huge metal parts and it looked painful to have your body in them.

There were stands that held even more.

Whips, pattles, nipple clamps, dildos, gags, muzzles, leashes, more sex toys and others he didn't even know was real and possible to use on a human being.

Pepper felt his eyes water and he put his hand over his mouth before he glances back at Cade, giving him a look of horror.

"This... what is all this?" Pepper was wrong about the little handcuff action he would get.

Because this was beyond his imagination.

"Like I said, we can stop..." Cade was headed for the door but Pepper wasn't completely scared off. He grabbed him.

"Tell me about it," Pepper eyes everything again. "What do you call this room and when did you make it?"

Cade sighed. "I... don't really call it anything, I made it two years ago with some of my older... friend's help but I never used it on anyone. I mean, I technically am still underage so... some things most likely have dust on them."

"Oh," his face softens. "You really were passionate over this."

He shrugged. "I guess. I made it but I never got too much into it even though I wanted to try to."

"Then I'll do it," Pepper nods enthusiastically. "Yeah, I'll do this."

"Pepper-"

"There's no wrong in doing something new, you're my boyfriend now and I want to know everything about you. Even this side of you." The German boy tells him.

He afterwards gives him an encouraging smile. "I trust you with my life, so my body is yours. Completely."

Cade smirks. "Yeah?"

Pepper shyly nods. "Yeah."

"Okay, fine, your words against yours." The younger brother gave up.

It looks like he would actually be able to use the room before he destroys it. He had to take advantage of it.

Cade closed the door and put the key on a small stand close to it. He started making his way over and Pepper felt his heart pound against his thin chest. Woah, it was actually going to happen.

He threw his shirt off, his voice husky and deep. "In here, I make the rules, I'm in control, and I stop when I want to."

Pepper stutters, he felt his throat tighten up. Oh, so it's like that. "S-sure b-but I'm-"

Cade puts his finger on his chin and lifted his head, his smirk was wide and slightly deranged. It made him look exactly like Keegan. Pepper's thumping heart stopped.

"I don't really care now. You wanted this, I'll give you it. You do as I say and if you disobey, I hurt you. Very badly."

The last of his words were whispered into Pepper's ear and his eyes widened.

"Can I get a yes sir?" Cade commanded.

Pepper didn't know if he could go with it. This surely wasn't an act, but it was new, of course it would be weird. "Cade I-"

"Can. I. Get. A yes sir?" He repeated, more force into it. Pepper's body instantly jolted with excitement.

"Y-yes sir."

"Good boy. Strip and get on that bed."

Pepper felt his legs wobble. "N-now?"

"Yes Pepper. And If you don't do it now, you'll be visiting my whipping area." Cade pointed to the stand where there were tons of things to get spanked with.

Pepper nodded and scurried to the bed. He couldn't believe he was doing this but he loved Cade, he was unbelievably and incredibly in love with him. This was something he wanted to do for him, he felt nervous and excited at the same time.

He prayed though, that he would see the sunlight again.

He stripped of his clothes, discarding every piece of fabric on his body until he was completely naked and vulnerable. He sat on the bed, hands on his thighs.

Cade walked over, still shirtless with the things he needed all in his arms. The glow in his eyes were gone. They were just dark.

He dropped them all beside Pepper, whose mouth dropped. "You ready?"

Pepper nodded. "Um, yes."

"Yes what?" Cade scoffs.

Oh...?

Pepper forgot what to say and his mind went blank. He was still thinking about the weird shit he just put on the bed. "I-I..."

"Yes what?!" Cade repeats, more firmly. He looked up into Cade's eyes and it easily comes back to him.

"Y-yes sir."

"Good," Cade then chuckles. "You're so cute, Pepper."

'This is so weird!' Pepper thought as he felt a collar go around his neck and soon, it put a lot of pressure he gripped it with an unpleasant feeling.

Cade then grabbed a silk blindfold and slowly started flattening it out.

"Your putting that... on me?" Pepper questioned, bewildered.

"Yes." Cade grabbed Pepper's head but he started to pull away.

He growled. "Stand still!"

"You're not putting that on me! I won't be able to see a thing." Pepper glared.

"Hold still, it's okay, I got you." Cade forced Pepper's head closer anyways and put it over his eyes, tying it in the back.

Pepper whispered, shaking his head with disapproval. "Are you sure you'll be able to do this, Cade? I mean you're a sadist for christ's sake."

"That's well established and It's too late, you even begged for this," Cade's mind was being filled with dark images of Pepper, god he wanted him so much, but he holds himself back for a little bit. "I know your limits Pepper but I'll get to safe talk in a minute."

"You do?" Pepper bites his lip, "is everything here even safe? Is it even illegal?"

"Nothing is illegal Pepper," Cade snorts with amusement, staring at the blindfolded boy. "And you're always safe with me, always."

Cade then grabbed his lover and pulled him up to his feet, where he gently guided Pepper, nothing but darkness taking over his world.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

335K 14K 54
Moving is never fun, moving into your new stepdad's house because your mom decided to remarry again is even less fun, and being sent away unexpectedl...
927 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
233K 6.6K 43
Grayson Daniels is trying to cope with the trauma he suffered as a child when Trent, the beautiful local bad boy fights his way into his life. Will G...