Manan ff:Life With My Knight

Por MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... Más

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

Threats again!!!

11.9K 817 66
Por MasterMindsHub

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

Manik tucked her carefully to the bed. He then turned to Abhimanyu who was standing behind him.

Manik- Abhi I need to talk to you. It's argent.

Abhimanyu- chal room mein chalte hai. Let her sleep. Seems she's in deep sleep.

Manik- haa aaj ghum ghum ke thak gae hogi.

Abhimanyu- uska monster rakhde pehle uske pass nae toh raat mein uthke bethjaege.

Manik chuckled and placed Mr. Mean Freak near her. Both walked to Abhimanyu's room talking.

Abhimanyu- you know kuch din pehle she slept reading a book aur iska monster iske pass nae tha toh raat mein uthke bethgae. Next day she cried buckets kyunki vo milnae raha tha. (Manik looked at him with amusement. He never knew she would get so attached to it). Ghar ke sblog uss stuff toy ko dhundne lggae. Karan ne bola it's only a toy to uspe bhadakpadi. Aur aage sun, madam khud usse terrace pe bhulgae thi. She cried whole day for it. Pta nae why is she so possessive about it. Kisi ko hath bhe nae lgane deti.

Manik- kyunki vo meine diya tha usse. Meine toh eve ee bola tha ke it would protect her like i do. Mujhe thodi pta tha vo sach maan bethegi. Mere Dubai jaane se upset thi toh meine distract krne ke lia paintra apnaya tha.

Both chuckled at her childishness and sat in the balcony of Abhimanyu's room.

Abhimanyu- ab bol kya baat hai???

Manik then told him everything which Nandini had said to him. He also told him about the fight they had and how Cabir and Navya explained them both.

Manik- mein bs itna puchna chahta hu ke tujhe pta tha iss baare mein kyunki mere yaa tere alava vo kisi aur se kuch bhe share nae krti. Even mom se she hides alot of things.

Abhimanyu- nae mujhe toh iss baate mein koe khabar nae hai. Haa meine usse tensed toh dekha tha pr phir socha ke shayd tujhe miss krrae hai islia hoga. Yaha pe itna bda bvaal hogya hai iska toh andaza he nae tha mujhe.

Manik- mein yeh sochraha tha ke yeh ek prank call he tha yaa sach mein iske piche koe hai. Prank call koe doo baar kyu krega aur vo bhe private no. Se. Sochne vaale hai...

Abhimanyu- keh toh tu sahi rha hai. Ab krna kya hai aage yeh bol.

Manik- socha toh meine bhe nae hai abhitk. Let's wait for the next move. Filhal ke lia toh yhi kehskta hu mein.

Abhimanyu- security tight krdete hai thodi se.

Manik- haa yeh thiik rahe ga. Mein kl he Khanna ko bolke security tight krvata hu.

Abhimanyu- vese ek baat bta mere baby doll bach kese gae tere gusse se??

Manik- promise lelia tha pehle se he usne. Uska so called Nandini promise.

Abhimanyu- saale tu kbse promise rakhne lga???

Manik- ese na bol yrr. It hurts.

Both laughed and then went down. Having dinner with everyone, Manik asked for a milk glass from Sadhna. The duo entered her room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

Abhimanyu- yaha humme tension mein daalke kitne aaramse soorae hai.

Manik- koe ne yrr tere he bheen hai.

Abhimanyu- saale tere hoone vali biwi hai.

Both laughed again and then Manik sat near her head and made her sit up holding her from back. Abhimanyu passed him the glass of milk and he bought it near her lips. She groaned a little.

Nandini- emmmm.....

Manik- shhh... kuch nae it's me. Jldi se drink it.

He again bought the glass near her lips and made her drink it. He then made her lay properly. She turned to his side and hugged his waist.

Nandini- mani....

She spoke in her sleep. He kissed her forhead and was about to get up but seeing her frowns he settled again.

Abhimanyu- ab mein samajh gya tera gussa kaha gya...

Manik smiled and asked him to sit. They talked for sometime and then Manik decided to leave. He carefully came out of his hold. She frowned but he kissed her forehead and feeling his touch, she turned to the otherside. Abbimanyu dropped his to the gate. They hugged and Manik drove off to his apartment.

Next day Nandini apologized to Manik and promised him that she would share everything with him. She was sitting in her cabin when her phone ringed and seeing the caller id a big smiled appeared on her face.

Phone Conversation
Nandini- hello!!!

Person- Barbie kese hai????

Nandini- @urvashikerai calling me. Hmm what's the matter. Achanak yaad kese aae mere madam.

Urvashi- bs na babrie don't tease me. Meine toh yeh btane ke lia phone kiya tha ke I'm here in Mumbai for today. Kl mein vapis jaarae hu socha tujhse millu.

Nandini- ruk mein Navya se puchte hu agar vo aaskti hai toh aur mere baaki friends bhe hai. Jitne zada log utna mzza.

Urvashi- Navya seriously???? Tumlog contact mein ho???

Nandini- haa we met this year only.

Urvvashi- chl thiik hai. Jldi btade mujhe.

Nandini- haa thiik hai.

She then called Navya, Mukti and Alya and asked them if would join her with her friend. They agreed and Nandini informed Urvashi to meet at mall at 12. The whole day Nandini carried Abheer in her arms. She was more than ready to take him anywhere and everywhere. They shopped and later went to a restaurant. Navya feed Abheer and all the ladies enjoyed their lunch with full msti.

It was evening, when Urvashi bid bye to everyone promising to meet them again in Nandini's wedding. Nandini then handed Abheer to Navya and spoke

Nandini- lo Navya sogya hai yeh.

Navya- kabhi kabhi toh hum sochte hai ke hum iski maa hai yaa tum. Jese tum isse sambhaalti hona humse toh nae hota.

Alya- seriously Nandini no one can say you are not Abheer's mother.

Mukti- iska mtlb bhai aur bhabi ke bachoon ko bohot pyaar milne vaala hai.

Nandini hit Mukti's forearm and blushed while the other ladies laughed.

Nandini- you people continue with your laughing session. Mein jaarae hu.

Navya- ohh hello!!! Tum kaha chali??? Ghar nae jana tumhe bhe???

Nandini- nae abhi nae. Abhi vo senior ward ke patients ke reports telly krne hai toh hospital he jaana hai.

Mukti- okk then we'll leave. Alya chl mein tujhe drop krdungi on the way. Vese bhe studio hoke jaana hai ek baar.

They hugged each other and left to their respective destinations. Nandini reached her hospital and got busy with her work. It was almost time for her to leave. She was talking to the receptionist when a few people carring an injured man entered the hospital. Nandini went to them and she was shocked to see the person's face.

Nandini- veer... veer. ... veer... kya hua...veer.... please speak something somebody.

Person- his car hit the tree.

Nandini was numb to react. The other doctors came and took his to clean his wounds. A nurse shook Nandini. She came back to her senses and went to the room where one of the intern was clearing his wounds.

Nandini- give me the antiseptic.(She demanded).

Intern- but mam...

Nandini- didn't you hear me (she shouted).

Surely nobody had seen this side of Nandini. The intern handed her the bottle of antiseptic and cotton and stood behind her.

Nandini- bring me the injection immediately and call his home. We need to bring him back to his senses before he looses it. Bring the medicines along.

The intern nodded and ran from there. Soon she injected Ranveer and was cleaning his wounds when he gained his concious. He saw Nandini cleaning his wounds.

Ranveer- bha... bhabi....

Nandini- shhh... chup hojao. Let me do my work.

Ranveer- bhabi atleast look at me. I know you are hurt. Sorry. Car ke breaks fail hogae thay.

Nandini- shukr kro koe deep injury nae hai. The people who bought you here told me car slow thi so you are safe. Agar tumhe kuch hojata toh phir mein kya krti andaza bhe hai tumhe(she spoke crying).

Ranveer- please bhabi rona bnd kijea. Jese mere lia mom hai vese aap bhe hai. Abhi aapne he toh bola ke deep injury nae hai, phir aap pareshaan mt hoea. Aur aapka devar aapko itni jldi chodke jaane vala nae hai.

She smiled slightly at his words and again got busy in cleaning his wounds. Meanwhile Neyonika, Mukti,Harsh Manik and Anurag came to the hospital. Manik asked the receptionist about the room no. And they ran towards it. They entered the room saw Ranveer was lying on the bed and Nandini was cleaning his wounds.

Neyonika and Mukti had tears seeing him.

Neyonika- veer..... yeh kese hua... mere bacha....

Ranveer- mom relax. Thiik hu mein. Minor injury hai. Aur please rona bnd kro you know i hate it when you cry. Abhi abhi bhabi ko bohot mushkil se chup karvaya meine ab aap mt shuru hojao. Ooe bunny don't you know, bunny rote nae hai. They jump from one place to another happily.

He spoke in a funny yet weak tone.

Anurag- tu nae sudhrega.

Harsh- lee (lo) galat ke(kya) kea(bola) mere poote ne. Eve Ganga, Yamuna baae (bahae) jande (jaarae) oo. Kuch ne hoya (hua) mere sheer nu (ko). Kyooo puttr(beta) ji.

Ranveer- bilkul dadu.

Manik- pr tera accident hua kese???

Ranveer- car ke breaks fail thi. I guess service ke lia dia bohot time hogya.

Neyonika- rbb (bhagvaan) da (ka) lakh lakh shukr ee (hai) tu thiik ee (hai). Mein kl ee (he) gurudware jaake matha teek ke aavange (aaunge).

Nandini- mein formalities poori krke aati phir hum isse ghr le jaaskte hai. But he needs complete rest for at least a week to get back to normal.

Manik- wait I'll come along.

Ranveer- bhai sidha sidha bolo na aapko romance krna hai. Yaha mujhe chot lgi hai aur aapko romance krna hai tch... tch.... tch....shame on you bhai.

Manik- what rubbish.... lgta hai chot tere dimag mein deep lgi hai. Nandini you sure na deep injury nae hai???

Nandini- Manik kya kuch bhe bolte hai aap.

Saying this she left. Manik stomped his foot in annoyance and followed her. The others laughed seeing the family drama. Nandini after completing the formalities came to her cabin followed by Manik. She was packing her stuff while Manik was standing behind her. He turned her in a swift and caged her in his arms.

Nandini- Manik chodea mujhe kya krrae hai aap. Hospital hai.

Manik- I need my dose.

Nandini- RV na sae bolra tha. Aapko ese time pe bhe romance suujra hai.

Manik- aree yeh Veer bich mein kaha se aagya. Mein toh yaha dose lene aaya tha. Thm doctor ho dose do mujhe.

Nandini- bich mein mtlb??? Vo vaha choot khae betha hai aur aap yaha mere sath mere he cabin mein kya krrae hai Mr. Malhotra???

She asked raising her eyebrow. He twitched his eyebrow in a playful manner and spoke

Manik- well!!! Usse chot zada nae lgi hai. Thode bohot scratches he hai yaha vaha esa mujhe I mean humsb ko Dr. Murty na btaya tha. Ab jb sbkuch thiik hai toh why no romance hmm...

Saying this he pulled her more close while she encircled her arms around his neck taking her lower lip between her teeth smiling looking down. He pulled her face up and released her lip.

Manik- don't. That's my right to do.

Saying this he slammed his lips on her. The kiss turned wild. He bit her lower lip making her part them. Taking the chance he entered her mouth exploring every corner of it. She wanted to break the kiss but he did not allow her to. She forcefully broke the kiss panting heavily. Seeing her getting back to normal, he again kissed her. This time it was gentle. Breaking apart, he did not stop but his travelled down from her jaw to her nape. She moaned his name as he kissed on her sensitive spot. He bit there making her hiss. He then gave open mouth kisses on the area to soothen the pain. His acts we're making her weak on her knees. She tightened her hold. Finally not able to take more she spoke with great difficulty

Nandini- Manik please......

He held her face in his palms and joined their foreheads. Opening his eyes, he looked at her who was catching her breathe.

Manik- this was your punishment for hiding things from me. Next time you put yourself in trouble, do think about the consequences.

She blushed hearing him. Her already red cheeks turned to next shade. Their moments we're halted by a knock on the door. Both straightened themselves and Nandini allowed the person to enter.

Later everyone visited Malhotra Mansion to ask about Ranveer's accident. Nandini had just ended Manik's call and she was making her bed to sleep when her phone rang again.

Nandini's POV
Iss time kon hoga. Manik se toh meine abhi baat ke.
POV ends

Confused, she took her phone but it went off. She shrugged her shoulder and was about to go when it rang again. It was the same private no. Her face went pale. With shivering hands, she picked it up.

Conversation
Nandini- hel... hello!!!

Person- hello Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra.

Nandini- k... k... kon???

Peraon- ohhh you forgot me so easily. Tch....tch.. tch.... Chalo koe baat nae I'll remind you.

Nandini- listen don't try to threaten me like before. I'll inform my fiancee and he'll not leave you.

Person- you won't. Aaj ke accident ke baad bhe you will never think about going against me.

Nandini- konsa accident???

Person- itni jldi bhuul gae aap. Chalo mein yaad krvata hu. Aaj shaam thiik saat bje aapke pyaare devar ka accident hua Bombay-Pune highway ke pass. Car ke breaks fail thi pr luckily car ke speed kmthi. Tch.... mrte mrte bch gya.

Nandini- you we're behind that accident. Tumne breaks fail ke thi car ke???

She asked bewildered.

Person- hmmm.... you are smart Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra.

Nandini- why are you doing all this??? Kya chahea tumhe mujhse.

Person- yeh toh sirf ek trailor tha. Meine mnah kiya tha not to tell anyone pr I guess mere baat ka koe asar nae hoa, so......

Nandini- kya chahte ho tum mujhse. Meine yaa mere family ne kya bigara hai tumhara???

Person- millo mujhse aakr.

Nandini- I can't. You know I can't.

Person- I don't bloody care.

The person on the other side shouted. She flinched due to his sudden shout.

Nandini- kh... kha... kha milna hai.

Person- hmm... yeh hue na baat. Kisi ne sae kaha hai. Jb ghee sidhe unglee se na nikle toh ungli tedhi krne chahea. Anyways, tomorrow 2:30 at XYZ cafe sharp. Mujhe late aane vaale log psnd nae.

Nandini- what if you are doing all this to trap me???

Person- agar trap krna hota toh itne sb logo ke bich nae bulata.

Nandini- mein kyu aao tumse milne.

Person- mujhe kuch esa pta hai jisse tumhara parivaar bikhar jaega. Agar thodi se bhe prvah hai toh tum zrur aaoge. Iss baar Mrs soon to be Malhotra agar kisi ko pta chala na, toh anjaam khud sochlena. Aaj ka bs trailor tha picture mein kya kya hoskta hai you know well.... Sleep tight Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra.

Saying this the person on the other side cut the call. Nandini sat on the bed in shock. The person's words we're ringing in her ears "agar kisi ko zara sa bhe idea hua na mere baare mein toh tum kisi apne ko gva bethoge.... kisi khaas ko...". She burried her head in her knees and unknown to her tears made their way in her eyes.

In some dark room
Man- boss kaam hogya....

Person- good going. Tumhe tumhare paise miljaenge.

The person nodded and left.

Back to
Murtt Villa

Nandini's POV
Ayiappa kyu krrae ho aap yeh sb??? Kya mein itni buri hu ke aapse mere khushi dekhi nae jaati. Aapne mera sb kuch cheen lia phir bhe mein aapko pray krti thi aur ab bhe krti hu. Ab jb sbkuch thiik hora hai toh phir aap kyu mujhse sb chinna chahte hai. Aaj agar Ranveer ko kuch hojata toh mein khudko kabhi maaf nae krpaati. Mere ek galti ke sjah usse kyu mili. Naa jaane koon hai yeh insaan, kya chahta hai mujhse. Mein kisi ko bta bhe nae skti. Manik.... Manik ko kya bolunge mein. Unse toh promise kiya tha meine ke kuch nae chupaungi pr ab.....Please ayiappa agar mujhse koe galti hue hai toh mujhe maaf krdejea pr please mere parivaar ko szah mt dejea please ayiappa please.
POV Ends

She was badly in tears and slept crying. Next morning when Manik came to pick her up, he noticed her red puffy eyes. He worried asked her

Manik- jaan kuch hua hai??? Did you cry??? Kisi ne kuch kaha tumse???

Nandini- kuch nae hua Manik, aap... aap esa kyu puchrae hai???

Manik- 'cz I can clearly say from your eyes that you cried.

Nandini- vo.... vo... veer.... veer ka acc...accident.

She burst out crying again. He took her in his embrace. She clutched his shirt tightly and was hicupping.

Manik- bss kitten. Veer thiik hai. Kuch nae hua hai usse. Please shant hojao jaan. It's hurt me to see you crying like this.

She was still sticking to him like anything.

Manik- Nandini is this the only reason you are crying?? Pkka koe aur baat nae hai na??? You can tell me baby. Mein hu yaha.

She untangled herself from him and sat properly.

Manik- I'm asking you something Nandini answer me.

Nandini- aur... aur... koe rea.... reason nae... hai... hai. Mein kl.... veer.... veer. .. ko uss.... uss halat mein dekh... dekhkr bohot drr.... drr gae thi. Bs... isi....isilia.

Manik- yeh lo. Clean you face (he passed her the handkerchief). And don't worry sb thiik hai hmm (he spoke cupping her face).

She nodded and he kissed her forehead. They went to Malhotra Mansion as Nandini wanted to see how Ranveer was doing.

She sat near the sleeping figure of Ranveer and caressed his bandaid on his forehead. Tears again welled up in her eyes but she drank them somehow. Ranveer opened and his eyes and smiled seeing her. She too smiled and he placed his head in her lap placing his hand in his hair. Taking the signal she started ruffling his hair.

Nandini- kese ho???

Ranveer- ab aap aagae ho na toh bilkul thiik hojaunga.

Their talking session was disturbed by Manik who came to take Nandini. He sat in front of Nandini and spoke

Manik- so how are you Mr. Strong??? Dard hai kahi??

Ranveer- bhai don't you know mard ko dard nae hota???

Both the brothers laughed on the silly joke and Nandini too chuckled. Manik asked Nandini to join as he was leaving for office. But Nandini said, she would go in the afternoon as she wanted to stayback.

Hey readers!!!! So how was this part???? I'm overwhelmed with your response guys. Thank you so much for showing so much of love for this story.

There's a special reason I'm giving daily updates. As you all know I'm here only till the end of December. I won't be updating after that. On my behalf it was Aisha who used to write but she won't be able to now. Her grandma expired yesterday. She was really really close to her. About me, I have pre-boards in Jan+ the preesure of All India level Medical Entrance Test, so I'm trying my best to wrap up as much as I can. All i need is your support.

And Urvashikerai, here i took you as a part of the story as promised. Remember guys i asked you to guess. She took the right guess.

So tell me, how is Manik and Abhimanyu's bonding; Ranveer and Nandini's bonding.

What does that person knows and what is his motive behind all this??? Will Nandini go to meet him???

Will Manik ever come to know about this meet and accident. What will be his reaction????

Ignore grammatic mistakes. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading lovelies
☺☺

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

431K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
304K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
154K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
79.6K 3.8K 5
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 '𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦' ⭒❃.✮:▹ He loved 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and 𝘚𝘩𝘦 loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...