Half Ghost Hero

By Loloia

Danny Phantom & Teen Titans crossover. Artwork isn't mine. Danny got captured by the Guys in white almost 2... More

Running Away
Arrival
Big News
Return of Phantom
"Half" Brother Part 1
"Half" Brother Part 2
Coming Home
Titans Tower
DNA
Nightmares
Twin Fate
First Battle Part 1
First Battle Part 2
Aftermath
Explanation
Chaos
Sneak Peek
Stabalize
Mini Chapter: Ectoplasmic goo
Friends - Family
Blush
AUTHORS NOTE
The Hound

Hope

1.7K 81 31
By Loloia

Danny's P.O.V.

"Ugh." I groaned, it had been a long night, building up walls and tearing some down.

I noticed immidiately I wasn't in the med bay anymore, and I was extremely greatful for that. The white walls brought back too many painful memories.

I got up, standing slowly and headed for the door, but I hesitated. I don't know why, but I had a weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach...oh, wait...i just need to pee.

I took a step back and went to the bathroom, peeing and taking a quick shower. The scars have been burning less and less these days, and I was incredibly greatful for that.

I brushed my teeth and walked out of my bathroom. I was walking to the closet with the towel still wrapped around my waist when there was a knock on my door.

"Umm...who is it?" I asked quietly. I was still getting used to Cy, BB, and Star. It would be awkward if any of them wanted to talk to me at this hour, which reminded me...what time is it?

I stole a quick glance at the clock.

3:45 p.m.?!

"Hey, it's me Dick. Can I come in?" I heard my brother say, slightly muffled through the door. I didn't really feel comfortable with showing him my scars, but I trusted him with everything, and I need to get this weight off of my chest.

"Umm, sure. I hope you don't mind me changing in front of you, dude. I'm kinda naked in here." I mumbled, opening the door slightly. He opened it, and I saw his eyes widen before I turned around to look for clothes.

I felt extremely vulnerable right now, and I don't want to feel that way with my brother, ever.

"It's okay, bro. It's just...I'm not exactly, uh, used to..." I heard him mumble. I turned around to look at him, and saw him looking away.

"It's okay...for you to look." I whispered, putting on some boxers. He looked at me, probably counting all of the scars before he gestured for me to sit down.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Dick said to me, looking at the giant Y shaped scar on my chest.

"It's okay. I don't want to be uncomfortable around you. I know the others know, and I know they've probably seen them already, but I don't want them to define me by them. I know you won't." I told him, putting on grey sweatpants before I sat down on my bed. He was sitting on the chair that was by the desk in my room, looking at me.

"Of course I won't. I have some scars of my own." He said, looking at his feet. He rested his elbows on his knees, clasping his hands together.

I looked up at him in shock, not knowing what to say. He must have noticed the bewildered look on my face, because he laughed.

"I know, I know. Not only are we superheroes, but we have tons of scars ourselves. It must run in the family." he said tiredly, bringing a chuckle out of me.

"C-can I see them. You don't have to, show me...I was just-"

"No, no. It's okay. This is good...a lot of people don't know about mine either. It's kinda like a secret, only for us to know about." He said, standing up. He pulled off his shirt, making me gasp.

There were slash marks, littering his arms, and a ragged 'J' carved into his chest, right above his heart. A giant 'X' layed in the middle of his chest, along with various burn marks surrounding the letter.

There was a brand, right on his left set if ribs. It was ugly, charred black with the letters 'SLADE'. He turned around, showing me his back. On it were whip scars and blemishes.

Across his shoulder blades, the words BABY BIRD were carved out in out native tongue, along with stab marks under his ribs.

He put his shirt back on and lifted his right pant leg, showing me an upside down cross on his shin.

I was speechless, I didn't want to comment on the scars. He had so many, just like me, but I decided to say something else entirely.

"Did you know that the upside down cross doesn't actually symbolize devil worship. The upside down cross started when the first Pope, Peter, was crucified. He deemed himself unworthy of being crucified in the same was as Jesus, so they put his cross upside down." I blurted out, going red.

I panicked, okay?

Shut up.

Dick laughed again, totally baffled by my answer. It was deep, and genuine, and it made me smile wider than I ever had.

"I honestly didn't know that. I'm not really very religious." He said, wiping tears away from laughing to hard.

"Really? You're not religious?! I grew up with GHOST HUNTERS. Do you think I had time to go to church? Pfffft." I scoffed, both of us breaking out into laughter.

I wiped the tears out of my eyes, holding my stomach and trying to catch my breath. Dick was doing the same.

It was nice, to know after all this time that I wasn't alone. My brother had to go through the same thing I did, and after everything he was still strong.

It gave me hope.

I felt like I could breathe again.

"So, what did you actually want to talk about?" I asked him. Getting up to find a shirt. I searched through my closet, finding a navy blue T-shirt and a dark green plaid. I pulled my hair back, out of my face. It was a little past my shoulders now.

"Ugh, I need to cut my hair." I mumbled to myself before flopping back down on my bed. Dick was watching me with a small smile on my face. I was finally getting comfortable here, even if I was still jumpimg at everything. I was getting better.

"Well...I came here because I wanted you to talk about, anything really. I just want to talk. You've been here for months and we still barely know eachother. We're brothers." He said. I nodded and looked down at my hands. I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him everything right now, but it would feel nice to get some stuff off of my chest.

"That's...thanks. We should do that." I said, fumbling over my words. I didn't know where to start, but I think I went too deep. A hand touched my shoulder, so light I almost didn't feel it, but it still made me jump back.

"You don't have to-"

"I want to. I just don't know where to start..."

"Start from the beginning." He said gently, sitting on my bed.

"My name was Daniel Fenton, and I was 14 years old when I died..."

Robin's P.O.V.

I closed the door gently, walking out of Danny's room, a small smile on my face. We talked for hours.

He told me about the day he got his powers. He remembered that day like it was just yesterday.

The Fenton's had built a ghost portal. It was their life's work, but it didn't turn on. Danny felt bad and went in, putting on a hazmat suit. He didn't see the switch on the wall when he pressed it, but when it turned on, he got electrocuted.

It should have killed him, fully killed him, but it didn't.

He told me about learning how to use his powers. Going into school and falling through desks and walking through walls. I laughed at that.

He told me about Dash, and how he always bullied him, stuffing him into lockers and using him as a 'human punching bag'. He told me when Dash's punches started to get more hesitant, and then stopped all together.

They became friends after that. Danny would help him with Math, because he was never good at that, and Dash would help Danny with History, because he was always asleep in that class.

They started to hang out after school, working out and playing Doom. He told me how they would always go to Dash's house, because they were always scaring his friends away with fudge and ghosts.

They got close. Dash started to be nicer to Sam, because she was scary, but extremely loyal, and he would always talk tech with Tucker.

He told me about most of the ghost attacks, showing me the small scars that he got from them. Those scars made him proud, they made him feel valuable.

He told me about Vlad, how he was madly in love with Maddie and how always tried to kill Jack so they could be together.

I never liked Vlad.

He told me about the Fright Night, and Phantom Planet, and the disasteriod and Pariah Dark and Freak Show.

He told me about the day he killed his friends and all about Dan.

He told me so much...and I've never been more proud in my entire life.

I started to tell him about everything. I told him about the time I found out Bruce was Batman, when I was 8, and all of the training I had to do before I could go out with him.

I told him how I found the man who killed our parents, and brought him to justice. I talked about the time I was captured by the Joker, and I showed him all of the scars I got from it.

I talked about every time I got captured, or tortured for information, and how I never told them anything.

I told him how me and Bruce fought, and why I left. I've never told anybody about that before, and it was good to let everything off of my chest.

I was more than happy to tell him about my fist day in Jump, when the aliens invaded and when the Teen Titans were formed.

His eyes shone when I told him that story.

I started to ramble about all of our fights with low class robbers all the way to The Brain and Gorilla-Gorilla.

I told him about my obsession with Slade, and he laughed at me and told me to go see a therapist. I laughed back, realizing how stupid it was. Slade was another villian, just like the rest of them.

I told him about Red-X...and how I regret every single time I went out as him.

I told him about Terra, how she betrayed us at first, but saved us all in the end. Her and Raven didn't like eachother at first, but they were sisters. I told him how she was BB's first girlfriend, and how broken he was after he lost her.

I told him about The Beast, and how I felt bad because I should have trusted him more.

I should have told him a lot more, and I was going to. But I wasn't ready to tell him about everything that happened to me in Gotham, just like he wasn't ready to talk about the GIW.

I get it, I really do.

I sighed, leaning away from the door and walking down the hallway towards the living room. I still didn't know how to tell him that his friends were alive, or that he was destabalizing.

He was happy right now. I would figure out how to tell him later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
247K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...