fallacious (being reconstruct...

By KordeiPOP

SLOW UPDATES Ryan destiny X Normani Kordei gxg teacherXstudent A love story about 18 year old Normani and 22... More

Fallacious (1)
Fallacious (2)
fallacious (3)
fallacious (4)
Fallacious (6)
fallacious(7)
Fallacious (8)
fallacious (9)
Fallacious 10
F11 (finally updated)
HEY READERSSS
Fallacious 12
Posting tonight

fallacious (5)

1.3K 67 37
By KordeiPOP

Ryans pov

Jesus Ryan, what the hell are you doing?
She's your student and you're her teacher. This is so wrong but feels so right. I know I could be arrested or even lose any career that I could possibly have that doesn't involve cooking green peas in a prison kitchen.

"Hey! You ready?" Normani asks walking over to me.

"Y-Yea!" I stuttered, noticing the red Volleyball uniform the girl wore.

I couldn't help but stare at her toned torso and how the red spandex shorts hugged her thighs.

The things id do to her.

"Are you enjoying the school so far?" She asked and began to walk beside me.

"Yeah...so far so good. Just a little stressed though but I'm sure you knew that." I answered.

She nodded and nervously nibbled on her bottom lip. "I'm sorry about all of this. I swear none of this was ever supposed to happen."

"Normani it's fine I'm not upset with you or anything." Normani led me to the side exit of the school and I held the door open for the short girl.

"I'm just disappointed I was really into you that night. You were all cute, shy and you looked so good. I even enjoyed texting you all night, every night since then." I continued.

We walked over to my car which was a black 2018 Jeep Cherokee.

"It's not like I planned on you being my teacher. And I'm not even a minor. Plus I graduate in a few months!" She said, trying to convince herself more than I.

We both got into the car and I waited for her to put her seat belt on and she did so but not without rolling her eyes.

"Better safe than sorry." I chuckled and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Just keep straight. I'll tell you when to turn." She answered.

Normani let out a loud sigh and rested her head against the window.
"I'm sorry." She murmured.

"Normani stop it. I'm not mad at you anymore."

"I know but that doesn't mean I still don't feel bad. All I wanted to do was get some action. Instead, it turned Into meeting you and I caught feels." She dryly chuckled and picked at the skin on her fingers.

"If it makes you feel any better. I caught feels too." I took her hand into mines and smiled reassuringly. "And I really do like you Normani. More than I should even be allowing myself to."

She pointed towards the left lane with her free hand and I crossed over.

"Then why can't we give us a go?" Normani asked, emphasizing the "us".

"Because first, you lied to me about your age? Secondly, we both could get into serious trouble. You have a loving family Normani. A future and so do I this could ruin my career." I explained. I'm not getting why this is so hard for her to get. I'm trying my best to keep both of us safe and well.

"And I would be potentially ruining your life?" Normani quizzed.

"I hate to say this but yes you would. We both would."

Normani scoffed and grabbed her bag from the back seat. "Pull over. I'm walking home." She demanded.

"What? Why? It's pouring down raining and it's dark outside. You're not walking home." I said and kept down the single road.

"Whatever." She mumbled. Normani folded her arms over her chest and avoided eye contact with me the whole way to her house.

She let me know when to stop and pulled up in front of this huge grey bricked Mansion.

"Whoa...nice house." I complimented.

"Yea thanks." Normani huffed and pushed the door open.

"You're such an ass, Ryan. You know that? I get that you don't want to be with me but still you didn't have to be such a bitch." Normani snapped and got one foot out of the car.

I rolled my eyes at Normani and grabbed her wrist before she got out of the girl.

"Look at me!" I demanded. "I said look at me!" I snapped then gripped her chin to force her to look at me.

"You think I want to hurt you? Do you know how hard this is for me?" I glowered over the girl and slammed her side of the door shut.

"Answer me Normani!" I shouted.

Normani snorted and shook her head.
"Yea Ryan I do. But you're treating this as if you're the only one with something to lose here. You didn't have to make me feel like all of this was my fault!" Normani exclaimed. She yanked her arm out of my grasp and quickly got out of the car.

I didn't want to be a bitch to her but She and I cannot happen. No matter how bad I want it to.

"You said what?!" Jude, one of my only best friends in the world questioned as if I was going crazy. "I just told her what needed to be said. why is it such a big deal?" I asked.

Jude downed the rest of her wine and poured more of the dark red liquid into her glass.

"That poor girl must feel bad. You didn't have to be a dick about it, Ryan." Jude shook her head disappointingly.

"I wasn't but it kinda was her fault! She lied about her age, Jude!" I exclaimed.

I walked over by the window and looked down at all of the townhouses and mansions with all of their lights on. That was equally both too expensive for a teachers budget.
Jude and I are roommates and we both decided that we'd share the rent on a 3 bedroom highrise condo.

"Yea I get that she lied about her age Ryan but you're also at fault for this too," Jude said. The lighter skinned girl propped her feet up on the Chocolate leather sofa.

"But-"

"Did you even ask her for an ID?" She asks.

"No I didn't but since when was that my responsibility Jude? Shes of age and we're only like 4 years apart. There was no reason for her to lie! Whether her friend talked her into it or not." I retorted. I took a step back from the window and faced the curly headed brunette.

"Yea but when you're going on dates with someone you've never met you ask for IDENTIFICATION!" She replied.
"And her friend? So she was pressured into this? Can't you relate to that? Remember when you talked me into eating that 10-pound burger with you at Mikes?" She chuckled at the thought and reached out for my hand.

"And if it weren't for you making me eat 10 pounds of meat even though I'm a vegetarian. I wouldn't have met Lauren even if it did involve me throwing up on her." Jude gushed.

Jude took her bottom lip in between Her teeth and suppressed her smile well tried to. "You really love her huh?" I asked.

I took a seat next to Jude and plucked the wine glass right out of her hand.

"I do and I can't wait for her to graduate from college already so we can head out to New York. " the brunette sighed in content and wrapped her arms around her body.

"And your point with all of this is what?" I groaned.

"My point is that you've gotta take risks babe." I rolled my eyes at Jude and mentally prepared myself for whatever speech she was about to give me.

"You've been complaining about being single and not being able to find someone meant for you yet this girl has you by the clit already and you don't even know it. Day and night this whole week all that left your mouth was Kordei this and Kordei that." Jude continued.

"She graduates in a few months Ryan and shes the legal age limit. Give it a try." Jude explained.

"I'll think about it...but I'm a teacher, she's a student. I don't know what to do." I mumbled and ran my fingers through my hair.

Why are relationships so stressful? We're not even together!

"So what she looks like?" Jude asks out of curiosity.

"She's...fine as hell! No lie Jude!" I exclaimed and pulled my phone out.

"For real? Lemme see!" Jude fell off the couch trying to reach for my phone and managed to kick the empty wine bottle off the table.

"Girl are you good?!" I laughed and pulled up one of Normani's pictures.
While an intoxicated Jude laughed at her clumsiness.

"Look."

Judes face lit up and she snatched the phone out of my hand. "She's so pretty! No wonder you can't get over her!"

"I know...shes just an all around great person. I want to be with her so bad." I groaned and rubbed my face stressfully.

"Then what's stopping you?"

_____________

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! It took me literally 2 months to finish these 2 chapters. (Im slow sorry!)

I'll update again in a few days! Thank you guys once again for reading my horrible story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
501K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
Us By MOE🚀

Fanfiction

63.3K 2.7K 57
You are a new R&B artist who has everyone's attention. You sing, dance, and produce effortlessly with passion and determination. With success in musi...
171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...