「 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐘𝐔...

By leviathanquinx

- Stories that include the ship 『 HyunLix 』 from Stray Kids! - might include other ships - Can either be one... More

#1[Laser Tag]
#2[Chocolate]
#3[Insta]
#4[Left behind]
#5[Insta 1.5]
#6[Insta 2.0]
#7[Left behind:1.5]
#8[Flowers]
#9[Alexa]
#10[Prince]
#11[Insta 2.5]
#12[Insta 3.0]
#14[Devil's Help]
Short Notice
#15[Brothers]
#16[Just Friends]
#17[Satisfied]
#18[Dream]
#19[Can I call you mine?]
#20[Fanboyz]
#21[Fanboyz(1.5)]
#22[Fanboyz(2.0)]
#23[Fanboyz(2.5)]
#24[Fanboyz(3.0)]
#25[Fanboyz(3.5)]
#26[Left Behind; Alternate Ending]
#27[Stay]
#28[Lie]
#29[Words]
#30[Snow]
an explanation🥳
#31[Robbery]

#13[Left behind:2.0]

4.1K 160 84
By leviathanquinx

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains mentions of Self-harm, Suicide, Child Abuse, Drugs and Rape that can be disturbing or sensitive to some. You have been warned⚠️

"Fe- Felix.. can we talk?" Hyunjin asked the younger who was playing overwatch with his hyung Changbin. Changbin secretly glared at Hyunjin.

"Sure hyung!" Felix said casually and smiled brightly making Changbin confused and terrified at the same time.

"So," Felix paused and looked at Hyunjin, "what is it?"

"I was thinking of talking in private.." Hyunjin said and let out a nervous chuckle.

Felix nodded and followed Hyunjin to the rooftop.

Felix raised his right eyebrow at the older, waiting for him to speak.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for what I did. I really am. I was being an asshole a- and-" Hyunjin sobbed, "I didn't even realize that I hurted you.." Hyunjin looked down, a single tear escaping his eyes.

Felix got sad at the sight of Hyunjin looking so vulnerable. He went near the older and engulfed him in a hug.

Felix's PoV

"It's okay hyung." It's not.

"Are you sure you're fine..?" Hyunjin asked while looking at me in the eye

"I'm fine now" Yeah, I'm fine.

"That's good to hear.." He said and flashed the smile that I fell for.

"Anyways, I hope we can still be friends after what happened.." He stated and pouted.

I laughed at his look and nodded while smiling. "Sure hyung."

"Felix, I'll get going now." He said and smiled at me. "I still have a date with Jeongin. Byeee!!" He finished and ran down.

I waved a little and smiled before he completely left.

Third Person PoV

Felix broke down in tears.

"I can jump here right now.." Felix said to himself.

He looked down from the rooftop and saw the tiny figure of everyone walking.

"No.. that's stupid" He sighed to himself.

Just when he's about to go down, flashbacks of his life came flooding.

"You disgraceful child! How dare you call your dad a rapist!" Felix's mom screamed at his younger self

"Bu- but mom! It's tru--" A loud and clear sound of a slap echoed inside the house. Tears streamed continuously on his face.

"Go back to your room! Ungrateful brat!" His mom screamed once again. He ran up to his room, making sure to lock the door.

Only quiet sobs were then heard, the peace was then ruined when a sound of keys ruffling and a doorknob forcing to open.

'No, no, no.. Not this time please.' Felix's mind said. He hid under his blankets and pretended to sleep.

His dad went inside and locked the door again. He went to the youngers supposedly sleeping figure and caressed a random body part.

Tears fell from Felix's eyes as he tried to calm himself under the covers of his bed.

His virginity was lost when he was 11 years old, his dad raped him. His dad was then arrested after 2 years, the police also discovered that Felix isn't the only one he molested, a couple of young boys and girls too. His mom was also arrested because it was found that the house they live in actually had meth and weeds inside. They were both sentenced to jail for 30 years with a bail of ₩2,000,000.

He was then adopted by a single mother, she is half Australian and half Korean. They left korea when he was 14 years old, but things didn't get better, he always got bullied at school.

Rumours came, spreading like a deadly virus. It affected everyone's opinion of Felix. Instead of 'The Cute Guy with Freckles', he was labelled as 'The Guy who Fucks with his Dad'. It scarred him. He will either get hurt physically or mentally, and none of them is good.

The worst thing that they did is attempt to rape him, yes, rape. That's when he knew he has panic attacks. He was also diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety. His mother knew about the things that happened pretty late, she only knew about it when she accidentally saw Felix cutting using a blade. They moved back to Korea when he was 17, his mother hoping that his condition wouldn't get worse, and it worked.

He became attached to music, all of his hope rose up when JYP said they have a chance to debut, and just like a blink of an eye, it all came down. His depression became worse when he got eliminated, he started cutting again, this time; deeper.

But he hid it. Because if someone knew, he'll be kicked out of the company, and he doesn't want that.

That was when he fell in love with Hyunjin, they spent most of the time practicing choreography together, they were inseparable.

"Hyunjin.. would you... like to go out with me?"

"Yes Felix! I'd love to!"

Jisung's PoV

I was frantically searching for Felix, 10 minutes had passed since he was gone, Changbin said that he left to talk with Hyunjin.. I'm worried.

I saw Hyunjin walking, holding hands with Jeongin. I clenched my fist and walked between them.

"Excuse me, Hyunjin." I said and looked at him straight in the eye.

"What?"

"Do you know where Felix is?"

"Oh. He's on the rooftop."

Shit.

I ran as fast I could to get on the rooftop. There I saw Felix, on the edge of the building with his tear-stained face. I went to him and placed him in a hug, making sure to keep a far distance from the railings.

"Lix. What's wrong?" I asked but he didn't respond. "Lixie. Look at me." I commanded. He followed what I said and looked at me in the eye, "Tell me, what's wrong, please Felix." I begged him. I saw my vision getting blurry but I didn't mind it.

"Jisungie.." he hesitated first but continued when I pressed his hands. "I want to die.." Felix finished.

"Felix.. No, don't" I hugged him tighter, being careful not to suffocate him.

"But Jisung, *sobs* I.. I don't want to live anymore"

"Felix. Don't die. Live for me, please.."

"I'll.. try"

"Promise me, Ok?"

"I.. promise.." he said and intertwined our hands.

Third Person PoV

After a few months, Felix got better. Him and Hyunjin are still friends. That's what they thought.

--_--

Breaking News; A member of a Boy group under JYP Entertainment named Stray Kids committed suicide. He was found hanging on one of their shared bathroom by one of the members. It was said to be 'Dead on arrival'. Everyone is still shocked about the happenings so they refused to make a statement, but one thing that we know for sure is that, it will have a big impact on the members and on the company.

Rest In Peace Lee Felix.

--_--

-▪'▪-
So, this is the end of Left Behind. Sorry if it didn't reach your expectations.. This chapter is dedicated to Park_Gabie Thank you so much for supporting this story! Ciaoo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 17.9K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centered pairings. Themes such as yandere behavior...
2.5K 116 10
-Smut warning- Felix lives in a abusive family. He's had to grow up believing hurtful things about himself and be influenced by the wrong people. Aft...
634K 14.6K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centric pairings. Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, fantas...
15.5K 174 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...