Azure Saviour | dark h.s.

By kissable_brits

Céline, a strong and independent woman, with a rough, misfortunate, and violent past. Harry, a troubled and... More

a little note
cast list
trailer
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty nine | 39
forty | 40
forty one | 41
forty two | 42
forty three | 43
forty four | 44
forty five | 45
forty six | 46
forty seven | 47
forty eight | 48
forty nine | 49
fifty | 50
fifty one | 51
fifty two | 52
fifty three | 53
fifty four | 54
fifty five | 55
fifty six | 56
fifty seven | 57
fifty eight | 58
fifty nine | 59
sixty | 60
epilogue
q & a
a final note
Céline Meets Josie and Hazel
Thea's First Words
The Héline Wedding
Thea's First Day at School

twenty four | 24

3.8K 213 291
By kissable_brits

A/N - 1: Eyes. Lips. Hair. Oh my gosh.

A/N - 2: Thank you so, so much for 7K! I'm seriously beaming right now. I love and thank you all for the support with reading my book. I never thought that I'd ever write a second book and just to see you all enjoying it, is more than enough for me. Thank you again! 

A/N - 3: It's another long one...yep.

con·clave

Céline.

It was Friday and I couldn't be more thankful, since I'd just finished my mid-terms. During the past few weeks, there were a billion of things to memorise and keep in check for, there was one in particular that seemed to top them all.

My eyes were closed as I laid on my bed, I thought about fact that Harry hadn't texted me since I gave him my number. Maybe he didn't find you book, C. He does have my jacket though, so that's something. I wanted to have something of mine with him, even though I didn't plan on it. Whenever he made his way into my thoughts, I felt a strange calming presence, as if he were with me; but it wasn't truly real, until I saw him with my own eyes and felt his faint warm touch beside me.

Of course, my tranquil peace had officially ended when two wonderful — yet annoying — women decided to knock on my door to go out. Since it was Friday, they'd mutually chosen Option A as the plan for the evening. In all honesty, I did want to go out, since the only places I have been at were work, school, the occasional outing to my sister's house, the grocery store, and at our bench. That's it. I longed for a proper night out; but at the same time, I just wanted to see one person tonight as my own celebration. That person, was obviously Harry. 

Over the first couple of weeks, I ended up dropping one course. It wasn't because I couldn't handle the pressure, but because I almost had zero time to spend with Hazel. Seeing her upset one day after my second official week of school, I'd managed to only see her once, and it broke my heart when a single tear fell down her cheeks. She had a little argument with me, telling me not to do it, but I'd already made up my quick and official decision. Hazel is forever my top priority.

Opening one eye slowly to see my surroundings, it landed on my sister and my best friend, who were perusing my closet as they were looking for the 'perfect outfit'. At times, I wish I had an invisible blanket, that I could use as a multipurpose item: to keep me warm and hide from the world. Of course, that doesn't exist.

"Josie, put your sister in a good mood." Lena said, gesturing her to try and convince me.

"I'm trying. She's just mad because she has to go out for fun." She replied, her brows raised as she looked towards me.

"True. Fun doesn't exist in her dictionary, and if it did, she'd ruin the meaning of it." My friend teased.

"No, I'm mad because you're forcing me to go out, when I don't want to." I complained in response. I felt like a two year old, throwing a small tantrum; but I was twenty-five, for goodness sake.

"Actually, you're mad because we're not letting you go him at that place of yours — or wherever." Josie smirked. She would.

"Him? Him as in Harry?" Lena perked up, a similar expression forming on her face.

"Yeah. Wait, she told you about him?" My sister questioned her. "Why am I asking? Of course you'd make her tell you."

"You do know me very well." Lena flicked her hair behind her shoulder. Whenever she did that, it reminded me of that posh lady emoticon. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it in representation that it was my Greek friend.

"Alright, enough. I'll go out with you, just please shut up." I said, letting out a deep breath. I knew that there wasn't going to be any other way out anyway.

"Yay!" Lena said, clapping her hands as she pulled me out of bed.

"Now, what shall we put you in?" It was almost as if it was a question that required all of the knowledge in the world to find out the answer.

"That dress, the one that's been sitting in the back of your closet for decades." Josie suggested.

"Absolutely not, it's fucking freezing outside."

"But you like the cold." Lena pointed out, as if it truly wasn't something worth considering.

"Yeah, it's nice; but not when I'm in a dress that comes up to the top of my thighs and a very exposed chest line. Plus, I highly doubt we're going to a wedding." I stated, putting the garment back where it belonged.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

"How about this then?" Josie pulled out a fitted bodycon black dress of mine. The sleeves were slightly off the shoulder and were three quarter in length, and the hem came down to mid-thigh.

"Ooh, I like that. Let's put her in that."

"What am I? Some sort of mannequin you get all the rights to make me wear whatever you two chose?" My brows furrowed in frustration.

"Yes." The two replied simultaneously.

"Fucking hell. Well, since you're deciding my outfit, pair it with a jacket or something, or I'll make sure that one of you pay for my drinks tonight. Lord knows I'll be needing a few." I noted.

The two snickered as they continued to roam through my closet for outfits of their own. The weirdest thing, was that I was the curviest of them all, Lena was the shortest, Josie the tallest, yet, we all could somehow share the same wardrobe. It was as if we were part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.

..

"At least you chose a decent place." I commented, as we walked into the bar that Lena and I always liked to go to every once in a while.

We walked through the space that was already filled with people, chattering away on this Friday night. At the far end, was the bar — the place I was desperate to arrive to. I didn't want to have multiple drinks, but only one or two to help ease my mind off this forced outing. 

It wrapped all around the back edge of the entire space, curving in shape, stools placed parallel to it. The top was a cream-toned granite, which helped brighten up the space, as the few globe pendants above, reflected more light to help illuminate the place. The red oak hardwood was heavily worn out over the years, but still as functional as could be. Square tables and chairs filled the central area, along with some booths along the edges of the expanse of the room.

"It's not like we'd push you to the extreme." Josie laughed, pushing me along further towards the back.

"I'm walking, I'm walking."

"Stop being such a smart ass." My sister said.

"And bitchy." Lena added in and I glared at her, but my expression softened quickly. I couldn't be mad at her — or them in general. It was always a temporary dislike, nothing more.

"We're here to have a good time." Josie continued.

"Oh Lord, give me strength." I spoke, attempting my best to ignore them, but they just giggled from my response.

"What can I get you ladies?" The bar tender asked us, eyeing each of us, top to bottom. How nauseating, which almost made me want to properly reply back to him, but I refrained from doing so.

We told him what we wanted and went to stand over by the bar tables. I was thankful for that, since I wouldn't entirely be surrounded by a stranger to the exact left or right of me, if we sat along the bar.

The two of them were right though — tonight, I was in a mood. I didn't know if it was the reason that I wasn't going to see Harry or because it was my time of the month. Maybe both. No. Definitely both.

Lena and Josie started chatting about some topic about a guy that bothered my sister at work today. There was a ruled we had, that the night we go out, any work-related topics were off limits — they'd clearly 'forgotten'. I commented here and there, just so that they wouldn't get on my case, since they already were. All I could really do was sip on my drink; and I did so, rather slowly. Normally, I would've downed a couple of shots, to make feel a little looser; but it wasn't what I was here for. There was also a minuscule reason that after we left, I might have a chance to go to the bench and see him. From that tiny possibility, I'd prefer for Harry not to see me in my drunken state.

I wasn't a crazy person drunk and I could hold my liquor well. My 'fun' side appears and my rigid personality fades away. Yes, I do have a hard time properly getting on with someone; yes, I do have a tendency to actually making friends; but I hate embarrassing myself. I'd done a fair share of that when I dated that asshole during my early university years — and I didn't want any repeats. When most of my rational thoughts disappear, my mind becomes fuzzy from alcohol and puts me in a vulnerable state. It is something I absolutely hate. I can't lie and say it hasn't happened a few times since then; but all of those from my own reasoned senses and decisions.

After an hour or so, Lena needed to go to the bathroom, so she went her own way. Of course, she asked whether or not we wanted to tag along — I declined, but Josie took up her offer.

The body's temperature warmed up from the alcohol, so I removed my jacket. I waited for the two to return, while I kept on taking sip from my drink, until I was interrupted by an unwanted male.

"Evening gorgeous. I saw you across the room and couldn't help but come and talk to you. Can I buy you a drink?" A large grin was planted on his face. Black hair and dark grey eyes, with a tint of pink in them — he seemed sober enough from the way he spoke. The darkness in them, wasn't from the natural hue in them, but from a tendency to think that he was going to possibly get some tonight. Oh boy did he think wrong.

"No, thank you." I replied, looking away.

"It's almost empty though." He noticed. It was true, but I didn't care. "I'm sure a refill would be nice."

"I'm sure that would be, but I can buy my own drinks. Thank you."

"In that case, how about I keep you company while you drink it? You seem a bit lonely." He pushed. Really? You still haven't taken a hint?

"I'm waiting for my friends to get back and I can keep myself company. Thanks." Stay polite, C. Stay polite.

"Or we can get acquainted. My name is Andrew and you are?"

"Uninterested." I smiled.

"Come on, at least tell me your name."

"How about I don't and say I did." I faked another grin.

"Mate, it took me weeks to know her name. You'll never get it out of her, so don't bother trying." A hand was placed on the strangers shoulder and I shuddered at the familiar husky voice that spoke. "Sorry I'm late, love."

Warm lips touched my cheek with kiss, and the strange man, who identified himself as Andrew, started at us, surprised — he wasn't the only one. Not realising that my cheeks were immediately on fire; I somehow quickly caught on to what was actually happening.

"That's alright, babe. This strange man was here attempting to keep me company, even though he kept getting rejected every single time."

"Oh. I'll just, um — sorry for — yeah." The man said and turned around to leave.

"Awe, come back Andrew. We were just getting to know each other." I spoke, seriously, and Harry started laughing.

"You're priceless, you know that C?"

"At least that's worth something, H." I shrugged and partially unsure about what else to really say to him. "Thank you for that, by the way."

"No problem." He smiled. "Looked like you needed a bit of help."

To be honest with myself, I could have easily handled it on my own; but with Harry, I wasn't at all bothered by him. He helped my soul and that was more than enough for keeping my whole body in check. He's helped by saving me — multiple times. I didn't really know how to respond to him though, so I decided to change the subject. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I —"

"Cece!" I heard my name being called and I turned around to find my sister gesturing me to come to her. "Come here."

"Sorry." I apologised, excusing myself from him.

Really Josie? Now is not the time.

"That's alright, I was just —"

"Bring Harry with you." She added and I looked at him, puzzled. He wasn't the only one feeling confused though.

The two of us walked towards Josie, who was huddled around a few more people. One of which, I recognised immediately; and another who seemed quite familiar.

"Sage?"

"Oh hi, miss Prescott." She said and I chuckled lightly.

"You can call me by my first name." My lips curled upwards and she nodded, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Hi Harry." My sister greeted him.

"Josie." He responded and nodded once with a smile. My eyes scanned over the few people I knew, to the added, newer ones.

"Harry, this is my closest friend, Lena." I briefly lifted my finger to the lady who was practically eye-goggling a brunette man. Her focus turned towards us and a smirk was immediately planted on her face.

"So you're in the infamous Harry?" She spoke and I bit my lip, blushing. She just had to. Of course, it was Lena — there was no escaping her; and I forgot thinking that my sister was the worst out of the two.

"That'd be me." He chuckled and I felt his gaze slowly go back onto me. I wasn't sure what thoughts were running through his mind at this time.

"Wait, how do you know Sage?" A man with an American accent spoke, gesturing from her — which I assume is her boyfriend — and back to me, a drink in his hand.

"She's my personal assistant and she's beyond brilliant." I smiled, then turned towards another male brunette in the bunch, familiarising his face. "Hey, you're the one who helped my friend that one day."

"Ye' I guess so." He shrugged, but in a bit of a smug way.

"Lena, you remember him?" I asked, tapping her forearm.

"Well, sort of. I do now." She laughed. "Niall recognised me though, then the memories came flooding back."

"Go figure. Small world." Harry chuckled and I nodded. There was a little sparkle to him, almost as if there was a little bit more to the story that wasn't brought on.

"Oh, so you're the uptight friend?" The man who was most-likely Sage's boyfriend, spoke up.

"Pardon me?" My brows furrowed.

"Dylan, shut up." Harry said. I realised that he was that American friend of his, he'd once mentioned.

"So I'm uptight to three people, now?" I turned to the man I cared for, who just scratched the back of his neck, a tad embarrassed of the situation he was now in.

"That was before I got to know you." His voice was low as tried to defend himself. Quickly, I believed him. It was one of the first things he said to me, but he never really repeated it afterwards. Niall, on the other hand, I'd only met once — clearly leaving the same first impression.

"It wasn't Harry who said you were — well, apparently he seemed to also say it; but it was our mate Niall here, who said that." Another male said.

"Liam, mate, you're not helping." I heard Harry's voice directed towards that other man, clearly frustrated with him; and probably all of his friends. My eyes flickered between the four men who presumably seemed very close.

"Anyway, lads this is Céline and her sister Josie." Harry introduced us, since Lena had already announced herself.

"Oh, that's Céline." The man — Liam — spoke lowly to Harry and he nodded. It made me feel slightly warm and fuzzy on the inside that I was talked about, even if it was with at least with one of his friends. I never expected him to mention me to anyone, just because of how closed off Harry is. He seemed close enough to trust him with such a thing. It seemed like whatever he'd told him about me, was only of good things.

The rest of the group started to chat and I sucked in my lips, beginning to think about the happy bunch stood in front of me. Wonderful. The awkward feeling that erupted throughout me, wasn't what I wanted at all. I knew I shouldn't have gone out tonight.

The group started to talk together. I learned that Harry had three close friends; Niall, the Irishman; Liam, the Englishman; and Dylan, the American. An international bunch, they were. They were also introduced to my sister and Lena. It was interesting to see Sage out of work, and meet the boyfriend she'd talked about many times. He was the one who sent her flowers or lunch every once in a while, just as a spontaneous gesture. It was romantic; and I wished that one day, I'd be lucky to find a man who found me worthy enough to do something like that for me.

After the un-wanted Andrew showed up, I only had one more drink; and it wasn't even a full one — I'd only had a few sips from my margarita. Of course the rest of the gang, had a bit more. It was easy to note that Niall seemed very interested in Lena, whilst Josie was a bit flirty with Liam; and he didn't seem to mind one bit.

It was clear that Liam knew who I was — or knew of me; but apparently he was the closest with Niall. It was weird to see Harry interact with other people, considering I'd just seen him alone. He was a little more open and a tad friendlier, but had a different 'face' on. It was a mask to the world and it was probably because my friends were here. It wasn't so off, but I could tell between the true Harry, and the one he puts out to be. I didn't mind this one though; he had a light and cheerier self. At the same time, I didn't know whether it was the alcohol or not though.

They were all having a great time; Harry included. It was rare to see him in this state, being truly happy for a long period of time — and talkative. Our chats were filled with so much depth and passion, that the extent of the silence was shared, helped balance the conversations. It was refreshing to see him like this; and it truly put a smile on my heart at the sight in front of me.

Unfortunately for me, what stuck the most throughout the night, was the fact that I was truly 'uptight'. They were all right about me. I was quiet and didn't contribute too much in the conversations. It was times like this when I wished I were different and that I could change the way I was.

In the midst of their laughing about Lord knows what, I excused myself to use the bathroom. It wasn't the case though, I wanted to go outside; and to be honest, I just wanted to go home. I knew that if I did, I would get questioned a million times over why I left my Josie and Lena. At the same time, I didn't really want to leave, knowing that Harry was only just several feet away.

The mid autumn crisp air hit me as soon as I opened the door. My feet walked me over to the side of the building, as I leaned against the historical brick wall. My body shivered slightly, but I dealt with the weather. I'd decided not to take my coat, because if I did, I'd also be questioned. I didn't mind it though. Nonetheless, the next time I refuse to my best friend and sister choose my outfit. It was getting closer to winter and I was over the moon about that. Halloween was next week and all I wanted to do was hide away for that 'holiday'; but I pushed past that, and thought of my own favourite season.

Once the snow flakes fall, you poke out your tongue to catch that single flake, having it melt quickly upon it. As another cold day and the snow sticks to the ground, you plop down moving your arms and legs around vigorously, creating the perfect silhouette of an angel. Being able to slide down a fluffy white blanket on a hill on a sled, hearing the laughter fill the air; and then tumbling off of it, face planting into the snow. Having the most competitive snowball fight, until everyone agrees to disagree on who actually won. The annoying pain of struggling to remove your winter outfit, as they were soaked from the tiny ice crystals that melted. Drinking hot cocoa whilst cosying up to a fireplace, and breathing in the scent of burning wood, as the wood crackles lightly in the background. The snug feeling of wearing warm, fuzzy socks, and bundling up next to your loved one underneath a soft wool blanket. Ice skating at any rink, centred with a beautifully lit fir tree, sparkling against the frozen ground as people of all ages glided smoothly across it, whilst holding hands and sharing their happiness to the world. And lastly, watching a Christmas movie, even though the holiday wasn't entire close; but close enough to have the feeling of love towards it. 

My mind wandered over to so many places; but they stopped, as a police car raced down the street, lights flashing against the glass windows, showing the urgency of the situation. Even after the vehicle was gone, I still saw the faint red and blue hues, illuminating from above, and the siren's sound slowly fading. I walked a bit forward and leaned slightly against a metal bike rack, which caused goosebumps to rise on my skin. Not the brightest idea of ideas.

Suddenly I felt a presence of a person beside me. My guard was immediately put up, until that person placed something over my shoulders — a jacket; and the familiar musky and vanilla scent, I've come to know and adore.

"It's bloody freezing out here. What are you doing outside?" His raspy voice spoke; the same one that I've come to love listening to. I could tell that his tone was a bit huskier than normal, probably from the drink he'd had not too long ago.

"Just thinking." I turned to look at him, and I immediately noticed that he was just wearing a plain black t-shirt. "Harry, take your coat. You're not wearing a sweater."

I began to slip it off, but he stopped me. "Neither are you." He pointed out.

"Says the man who's practically turning blue." I raised my brow.

"I'm fine, if I get cold, I have a jumper in my car." He said, before he lit a cigarette. I let out a small scoff at his small lie; but my heart melted at his sweet gesture. "Why'd you leave and come outside?"

"I don't know really. I guess, like I said, just to think." I sighed, moving my focus to a random object in front of me.

"I saw you walk out while ago, thinking you'd be back; but after you disappeared for a half hour, I knew that you wanted to get away from us."

"Not really. I just wanted fresh air."

"No. You came out to think — and it would have to be about one specific thing. What is it?" He said, blowing out a puff of smoke from his mouth.

"Nothing."

"Bullshit." He bluntly called me out, directly looking into my eyes. "It's about being called 'uptight', isn't it?"

I stayed silent, as I turned away from him. "Um —"

"Céline, listen, I'm sorry; Niall's just being an complete arse. I never told them though. It was probably —"

"Probably when he helped me with carrying Lena to my car. She was beyond drunk that day."

"Most likely." He nodded. "He tends to speak his mind easily — and openly."

"I remember seeing the other three guys that same day; it was just from a distance." I said. "You weren't there."

"I was in the bathroom; and when I came back out, I saw Niall —"

"I get it." My lips curled into a content smile.

"Yeah." A small sigh escaped his lips, along with a puff of smoke.

"It's okay."

"I didn't mean it, you know." He clarified, again. I knew he was genuine.

"It's true though. I am uptight."

"You're just a bit difficult to get on well with others — strangers specifically. That's what I can tell. C, you've had a rough past, I get why you're like that." The accuracy of his words, couldn't be more true.

"I shouldn't be though. I should be able to have a good time with friends, but I'm not. I'm out here alone and thinking out a Friday night."

"You're not alone." His voice was sincere, as he pressed the butt of his cigarette against the metal rod, putting it out. "I told you many times, Céline, you're unique. It's just the way you are. No one gave out a rulebook on how you should or should not be. You're yourself. I apologise for what I told you when we first me. As for Niall, like I said, ignore his Irish arse. He might've seemed a bit rude, but he's really a sweet guy. Dylan just listens to whatever we have to say and goes along with it — also, not the best personality, but it's how he is. He's got a good heart nonetheless. Liam listens, but has his own firm opinions about things. They're all great guys."

"Your friendship with them is pretty special." I curled my lips upward, ever so lightly.

"I guess." He mimicked my expression, then stayed a bit silent afterwards. "So they forced you to come out tonight, didn't they?"

"How'd you figure that out?"

"Because mine did the same." He said and I laughed.

"Well, we saw each other at a different place this time."

"I'm glad I didn't miss out on anything though." He spoke softly, gazing into my eyes. In that moment, I stopped breathing.

We didn't miss out; but it wasn't just that. I wanted to go to that place, not for the view, but for a whole other reason entirely — I missed him. I always do. As soon as I leave, a small space in my heart appears and it's only filled when he's around me. Now you're sounding like some clingy girlfriend, Céline. Shut up.

"I'm glad, too." I smiled.

"I love seeing you every week." His revealed. In the moment, I thought he'd accidentally spoken his thoughts, but he didn't. He wanted me to know.

"You aren't the only one." I said, my voice soft.

"I haven't told you how pretty you look tonight. Stunning as always." His voice was a mere whisper, but filled with the most sincerity and honesty I'd ever heard from him. My breath hitched as I heard him, entirely taken back by his sweet words. All I could do was smile in response, because I had absolutely no idea what to really say or how I would sound.

His jade gems and my caramel-toned eyes were on one another, never losing focus, as they sparkled through the dark night. Something told me that mine were doing the same thing.

I didn't want to interrupt our silent, yet meaningful moment, but I could truly see his body turn slightly blue from the cold. His nose and cheeks were already a deep pink, along with his beautiful petal shaped lips; and it was truly an adorable sight to see.

"Ha—". "Cé—" The two of us spoke at the same time, chuckling at our little awkward moment.

"Yeah?" I hinted for him to go first.

"Can we go inside? I'm fre—"

"Freezing. I know, I was just going to tell you that. You're turning blue, but your nose is red. You're like Rudolph. It's cute." I said the last two words and I immediately blushed from my own words to him. Don't always say what's on your mind, Céline. Damn it, think first.

"You're not the only one. I should get you a mirror, C." He grinned.

I wasn't entirely sure if he completely disregarded my subtle comment or accepted it, and decided not to mention anything about it. I couldn't help but nod, because he was probably right. He placed his hand on the middle of my back and led me back towards the door. As soon as we got inside, he rubbed his arms, trying to warm his body up. I took off his coat and placed it back over his shoulders.

"Warm." He hummed and I smiled. He wasn't the only one who felt that way — even if for me, it was my heart. "Can I buy you a drink, Prescott?"

"I can buy my own; but thank you very much, Styles."

"True; but so you know, just because I asked, doesn't mean I won't do it anyway." A smug grin appeared on his face, already knowing that he'd won on this light argument.

"Harry, seriously, you don't —"

"Go take a seat and I'll be right back. What do you want? Actually, forget it. I know." He smiled and pointed over to an empty booth, then walked away from me. My eyes peered over to the back of the bar and I saw our friends all having a good time; but my time, was with Harry. He wanted us to be alone.

This wasn't a date though. We were just friends and could never be anything more; but, we'd already agreed before that it was a planned date. Yep, that's exactly it.

I didn't realised he returned, until I saw him slide into the seat across from mine. He'd placed a drink in front of me and I couldn't help but grin widely.

"I figured since we didn't properly meet, this was the least I could do." His expression mimicked mine.

My head shook as I looked back down at the piping hot coffee that was placed on the table, the steam still rising, proving it's scolding temperature. I grasped ahold of the handle and brought it up to my mouth, softly blowing on the drink before taking a sip. His focus was watching me the entire time, probably waiting to see if I would burn my lips — almost like every time he's gotten me one.

"I know it's not as good as the one I get for you, but it's better than nothing." He spoke, a tad nervous. He was right, it wasn't the same, but the thought of it, was much more than I could ever dream of. I could taste his heart through it. He did it with kindness and care.

"Thank you, H."

"Anytime, C." He smiled and that's all I ever would want to see. A smile on his face is the most precious and beautiful sight to see — I adored it. I always would.

..

A/N:

Everyone met everyone! 

What'd you think of H's chat with C? And he still got her coffee, what a cutie pie.

Harry pretended to be her boyfriend, I honestly squealed writing that small scene! 

But H didn't text her yet, nor did he give her coat back. Why?

What else do you love about this chapter?

Do y'all have any questions for me of any sort? Ask here. I'd love to answer them.

"You should vote! You should vote!" Josie and Lena chanted.

Much love!

S x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.8K 73
"Round two, baby!" The gang is back and better than ever. The story filled with heart, friendship, and sun continues because summer never ends around...
2.5M 88K 75
[COMPLETED] A story that started with a roadtrip in which lots of alcohol and sex was involved but ended with much more complicated things such as lo...
870K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2K 62 10
BOOK 3 OF 3 Final installment of Harry and Violet's story. - Excerpt from Even If It Hurts (Book 2): "Violet," his voice shakes when he says my name...