Manan ff:Life With My Knight

由 MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... 更多

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

Restless him

12.6K 863 70
由 MasterMindsHub

Murty Mansion
Mumbai

Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table. Though Nandini was talking to everyone but still she was not her usual self. Sadhna thought of something and spoke

Sadhna- arre humsb toh bhul gae!!!! Parso diwali hai aur koe teyari shuru bhe nae hue.

Nandini- ohh haa bua.... acha yaad krvaya aapne. Rangoli bnani hai, gifts laane hai, decoration, sb kuch dekhna hai. Mein na aaj chutti leleti hu phir chlte hai shopping pe what's say???

Everyone took a sigh of relief as she was finally distracted.

Mukti- shopping ke lia toh I'm in...

Alya- me too....

Navya- hum bhe!!!

Cabir- ohh hello!!! Kya hum bhe??? Halat dekhi hai apni. You're not going anywhere.

Navya- Cabir jaane do na humme. I promise I'll take care.

Cabir- it's a clear cut no....

Neyonika- beta jaane de na. Humsb honge sath mein toh kyu drraha hai...

He looked at Navya's crying face and nodded. Here our Nandu was again playing with her food which did not go unnoticed by our majnu.

Manik- stop playing with your food.

Nandini- mani.... (she spoke in a honey coated voice)

Manik sensed danger and looked at her raising an eyebrow.

Nandini- mera na bss hogya.

He smiled at her and took her plate. She grinned but soon that changed into a frown when he stuffed the food in her mouth. She made a crying face but one glare from him and she sat quietly.

Ram- beta ek tu he hai jo isse ache se khila skta hai nae toh yeh hmesha apna bhola sa chehra dekha kr bhag jaati hai.

Karan- haa Manik tumhare piche se bhe isne esa he kiya tha. She did not eat properly.

Nandini glared at Karan for blurring out everything. She then looked at Manik who was shooting daggers to her.

Manik- now you ask for Ice cream and chocolate....(he spoke angrily) no sweets for you for one week. It's diwali after two days right!!! You're not gonna touch any sweet. Clear???

She nodded and then looked at Karan who was grinning seeing her getting scoldings. She then glared at him.

Karan- yeh bhutni ke tarah aankhe mt delha mujhe, drta nae hu mein tujhse...

Nandini- hwww... bhai aapne bhutni bola mujhe I'll not leave you..

Karan- pehle pakadke toh dekha...

She got up from her chair to catch him but Manik held her hand and made her sit again

Manik- you're not going anywhere before you complete this.

She sat at her place sulking and Karan went away showing his tongue which did nothing but added fuel to her anger. With lot's of bickering, masti and teasing they finished their breakfast. Manik and Nandini went to his apartment while the others went their respective houses. They decided to meet at 12 in Malhotra Mansion.

Manik's apartment

Both entered the apartment and Manik asked her to sit meanwhile he would take a bath. She was sitting in the living room doing nothing but observing the surroundings. She got bored and thought of going to the balcony. She went to Manik's room and stood in the balcony observing the beach. Soon Manik came out. He went to the hall but frowned not finding Nandini there. He called her and found her in the balcony.

Manik- arre tum yaha ho. I was searching for you inside.

Nandini- haa vo... felt like standing here so aagae.

He back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder. They stood their in silence. Manik then looked at her and found her lost. He slowly started kissing from her cheek, then down to his jaw and then shoulder over the fabric. Feeling his feathery touches she moaned his name and held the railing tightly. He turned her and captured her lips with his. Breaking the kiss, he started giving open mouth kisses on her sweet spot. She was breathing heavily. Her hands travelled to his hair pulling him more close. He bit on her shoulder bone and she hissed moaning his name.

Nandini- ahh... mani...

He kissed the spot to soothen the pain. Not able to take more of his tortures she hugged him. This bought his back to his senses. He took a deep breathe to control his raging hormones and hugged her back. Both sat in the balcony itself. Finally Manik thought of asking her about the nightmare as they had to leave in sometime.

Manik- Nandini i want to ask you something...

Nandini- kya???

Manik- why this nightmare triggered you again??? I mean we're you thinking about your past or you met someone??? Because as much as I know, it has been more than two months we have come to Mumbai and no such incident occured. That day, when i was leaving.... that time too you said you we're feeling restless. Is something disturbing you????

Nandini- Ma... Ma... Manik esa... esa... kuch nae hai... hai...

Manik- then why are you stammering??? By now i can surely say that you are hidding something from me. What is it kitten???

Nandini- I'll tell you everything Manik when the time comes but for now i don't want to talk about it please.

Manik- okk. We drop the topic here but please tell me before the situation gets worse. I was really afraid when Veer called me this morning. I love you kitten and I can't loose you.

Nandini- i love you more Manik and i promise I'll tell you everything believe me. It's just i want to deal with it on my own.

He kissed her hair and after spending quality time with each other they left to Malhotra Mansion. Dropping all the ladies to the mall, Manik went to Fab5's studio. He wanted peace which his music could only give him. The thought of Nandini hidding something was disturbing him to no extend.

On the other side the ladies had a good time shopping. It was eveing and finally they we're done with thier shopping. Manik went to the mall to pick them up but his expressions changed to horrified one when he saw the shopping bags in their hands.

Manik- poora mall utha lia kya? ??

Alya- shut up and open the trunk of your car.

Manik- haa haa mujhe toh nookar bnakr rakha hai. Apne pati ko bolna agle baar se vhi aaega tumhe lene.

Nandini- Manik that was rude.

Manik- madam ek baar apne haath mein shooping bags dekho(he smiled sarcastically). I swere Nandini agar tu itni shopping krne vaale ho na toh i won't be accompanying you in future.

She stomped her foot and went to the other side mumbling 'monster'. Neyonika glared at him and spoke

Neyonika- Mannu bs kr. Sorry bol jaake dono ko abhi.

Manik- pr mom galat kya bola???

She glared at him and he shut his mouth. He then went to Alya and apologized. She forgave him instantly saying she was just faking anger. He smiled and then went to his lady love who was a hard nut to crack. Meanwhile the others settled themselves in the car. As it was a SUV they sat comfortably. Manik went to the other side where Nandini stood with an angry pout. He poked her shoulder and she gave him an irritated look. He held his ear making puppy face

Manik- sorry....

Nandini- you know..... i bought stuff for our apartment too and look at you.

Manik- sorry na please.

She released his hands from his ear and spoke

Nandini- i can never be angry on you when you make such faces.

She kissed his cheek and sat in the car. He first dropped Navya and Cabir's mom followed by Alya and then drove to Murty Mansion. Both Manan we're looking at each other stealing glances. This was noticed by the other three ladies. To tease them Mukti spoke

Mukti- bhai aapko kuch baat krne hai bhabi se????

Manik- huh... nae kyu??

Sadhna- beta jese tum dono ek dusre ko dekhrae ho, lg toh yhi raha hai.....

Neyonika- haa agar baat krne hai toh niche utrke baat krle. Humme koe jldi nae hai haina Mukti...

Mukti nodded. Both Manan blushed and got off the car along with Sadhna.

Sashna- nandu mein andr jaarae hu jldi aajana ....

Nandini shyly looked down whereas our Majnu was waiting for her to go. He then held Nandini hand and turned her towards him.

Manik- take care okk. If you feel scared call me. No tantrums while eating and Nandini I'm waiting for you to tell the matter. Yeh na ho ke I myself have to dig the grave and find out.

She nodded her head in a yes. He then kissed her forehead and mumbling an I love you, Nandini went inside. He stood there till she entered her house. He then sat in his car and both the ladies teased him to no extend. Finally after dropping the Malhotra ladies, he came back to his apartment. He changed in his night clothes and made himself a cup of coffee and went to the balcony. His mind was still wandering to the same thing. Not able to take more, he then called his bodyguards to enquire about Nandini. It was not that he did not trust Nandini but his worries for her overpowered his brain. But to his disappointment, the gaurds assured him that nothing happened behind his back which could harm her. He did not feel like eating so the went inside and soon drifted to sleep.

Next morning was hectic for everyone. The men we're in the office while the ladies we're busy with the preparations for Diwali. It was afternoon when Nandini called Manik. He was in his cabin discussing something with his employees when his phone rang flashing the name 'kitten'. He dismissed the call and again got back to his work. This happened twice but instead of taking the call he switched off his phone. After he was done, Raveer marched in his cabin. He was surprised to see him.

Manik- veer tu jaha.?? What a pleasant surprise.

Ranveer- bhai apne apartment ke key do (he spoke ignoring his question).

Manik- pr hua kya???

Ranveer- aapko dene hai yaa nae???

Manik- haa lele. Pr atleast tell me hua kya hai??? You sound angry....

Ranveer- seriously you are asking me this.... Aapka phone kaha hai????

Manik- mera phone!!!! (He then looked at his phone and remembered that he had switched it off) Sorry vo I was discussing something important with the employees aur Nandini call krrae thi baar baar so I switched it off...

Ranveer- aur vaha she is so worried for you. Pehle aap phone recieve nae krrae thay aur phir aapka phone switch off aane lga. Anyways aap mujhe key do apne apartment ke bhabi needs it.

Manik- tu ruk mein jata hu. I need to talk to her too.

Taking his car keys he left. Ranveer shook his head in disbelief and went to his father's cabin.

On the other side Manik reached Murty Mansion and noticed Nandini pacing near the entrance of the house. He got out of his car and started walking towards her. As soon as noticed she hugged him. He too engulfed her in his arms and all his anger went to the trashbin.

Nandini- kaha thay aap. Why we're you not picking up my calls???? Aaj se pehle toh you never ignored it even if you are in a meeting aur phir uske baad switchoff krdiya...... Do you know how worried i was for you???

Manik- I'm sorry. I was not in a right state of mind(sighed). Come let's go.

She too noticed, he was worn out. She nodded and followed him. Soon they we're on the way to the apartment. She was observing him keenly. Although he knew about her gaze, still he preferred to look forward. Sighing he spoke

Manik- what are you looking at kitten??? Mujhe ese kyu dekhrae ho???

Nandini- 'cz something is disturbing you which is unknown to me....

Manik- nothing like that. Chodo.... you tell me apartment kyu jana hai???? And what are you carrying in that bag of yours??? (He pointed towards the bag placed on the back seat)

Nandini- vo kya haina!!! Aapka apartment yaane ke mera future house bohot boring hai. Kl Diwali hai toh mein usse ese he thodi chod dungi. Kuch make over dene ke lia jaarae hai.

She spoke dramatically. He chuckled on her words. Surely this girl knew how to lift up his mood. No matter what.... he can never stay angry with her. She grinned seeing him chuckling. They reached the apartment and Nandini decorated every corner of the house with the lights and other stuff. After four hours, she looked around and clapped her hands in joy. She patted her back on her creativity. She then noticed Manik was nowhere to be seen. She frowned and went to his bedroom. She noticed him sitting with his head in his hands. She pulled his head from his hands down and sat on her knees.

Nandini- Manik please tell me na what is disturbing you???? (Manik was surprised to see her). Ese kyu dekhrae ho aap. Kaam hogya mera saara and you we're not present there so mein dhunti dhundti yaha aagae...

Manik- nothing bs head ache hai...

Nandini- don't you dare to lie.

Manik- fine!!!! I'm worried for you. My mind is still pondering over the thing which you are hiding from me. Nandini esa bhe kya hai ke you can't tell me??? I even called your gaurds but i got to know nothing.

This angered her a little but composing herself she spoke

Nandini- don't you trust me Manik.

Manik- offcourse I do but.....

Nandini- but what Manik???? You have hired gaurds for me and i don't know. You asked them about me and i have no idea that someone's always there to keep an eye on me.

She spoke angrily.

Manik- gaurds are for you safety Nandini. I know you hate this security and all that stuff that's why they don't come in front of you so that you don't feel uncomfortable.

Nandini- i don't need guards Manik please unhe hta dejea.

Manik- I can't remove them Nandini. We have many rivals in our business world and also media is all time behind us so gaurds are needed. Hum sb ke saath atleast 2gaurds are always there, so there's nothing to worry about. They won't invade in your personal space so don't worry.

Nandini- esa bhe kya hogya hai Manik ke you have to ask about your fiancee from those gaurds???

Manik- 'cz Ms. finacee is not ready to tell me the matter which is disturbing her.

Nandini- Manik why are you digging a mole out of a pit. I need some time and I already said I'll tell you. You are worring unnecessarily.

Manik- is that so??? I'm worring unnecessarily right???? Fine then i won't from now on...

Nandini- Manik i did not mean that...

Manik- offcourse you did not mean that Nandini. I'm restless since last night thinking about you. The guilt is eating me up that when my girl needed me the most i was not here. She was looking for me and i was not here. She fucking pleased me not to go, still i went leaving her. Do you even know what i felt seeing you in mom's hold. The scene is still playing in my mind Nandini. I was so scared. Scared to see the old Nandini. I was scared what if i loosed you.... what if you slip in the same darkness from where God knows how i pulled her out and look at the irony. At the end all i get to hear is my worries are unnecessary.

He shouted angrily. But more than anger, there was hurt in his eyes. Nandini realised the blunder she did. Tears brimmed out from her eyes.

Manik- wash your face and come down. I'm waiting in the parkinglot. You need to leave it's late.

Nandini's Pov
Ayiappa!!! Yeh meine kya krdiya. How could i say that. He was so angry. Pr more than anger, he was hurt. Gusse mein aake meine binna soche kya krdiya...
POV ends

She washed her face and went down. She sat in the passenger's seat and he started the engine without sparing her a glance. His jaw wash hard and he was holding the steering wheel tight. They reached Murty Mansion and Manik waited for her to get down but did not look at her. She looked at him with teary eyes and spoke

Nandini- Manik I'm sorry. I did not intend to hurt you please.

Manik- Nandini utro ghr aagya hai. Don't create a scene. I'm in no state to talk so get down before i lash out at you. Trust me you will never want to face that side of me. I need some lone time to calm myself down.

Her chin wobbled but controlling her self she got down the car. Sparing him a last glance she ran inside the house. He too went away seeing her out of sight.

Hey guys!!!!! Here I am with another update. Do tell me how is it.

Manik and Nandini again fought. Who do you think is at fault???

Nandini did realize her mistake but the damage has already been done.

Will Manik forgive her or Manan will drift apart??

Ignore grammatic errors. Incline votes and comments.

Happy reading lovelies
😘😘😘

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
15.1K 1.6K 17
Arranged marriage of Manan
740K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
303K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...