Second Male Lead is Important...

By Dandanryl

FeiNan who had just gotten fired from his job found himself falling into a pond, and what do you know? He tr... More

Chapter 1.1 (Regretful Revenge)
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7
Chapter 1.8
Chapter 1.9
Chapter 1.10
Chapter 1.11
Chapter 1.12
Chapter 1.13
Chapter 1.14
Chapter 1.15
Chapter 1.16
Chapter 1.17
Chapter 2.1 ( Unprecendented Love)
2.2
2.3
Chapter 2.4
2.5
2.6

Chapter 1.18

15.7K 604 185
By Dandanryl

Double update yay!!
To make up for the cliffie, hehe

Like a piece of cloth tearing at the seams, FeiNan ripped himself out of his state of paralysis. Gripping himself, he felt a surge of energy unlike anything he had experienced before. It was the brink of euphoria.

"H-how is this possible?!"

JunQing staggered back, he tried to swallow back his incoming cough of blood.

"Hehehe..."

FeiNan's body vibrated with a mocking laughter, his smile that was as bright as day, had turned into something distorted.

His hand manuvered HeiAn at a speed difficult to discern with the eye. The blade was sent thrusting towards JunQing's path.

But instead of striking to kill, whem JunQing evaded the attack, he watched from the corner of his eye as a dark mist began circling around FeiNan, red scribbles of incantation swirled in the mixture of chaos.

With a sly smile, a deep voice echoed from within FeiNan's lungs, amplifying itself many times, the sheer force of the sound waves cracked the concrete walls,

"Wielder of TianDi, since you care so much about this body, let me tell you, I am not FeiNan. And once I've finished his wish of killing that man, I will never be FeiNan again."

Giving a short chuckle as if he was enjoying the situation, he waved his hand like he was a teacher dismissing class.

Floating high above the ground, 'FeiNan's' eyes squinted at the horizon, pausing for a short moment before smiling and darting in an unknown direction.

JunQing got onto his sword and shouted,

"Follow him!"

The sword did not even choke out a word at his imposing nature and just followed the instructions given. As a sword created side by side with HeiAn, they would always have an inkling of where the other is.

Through the skies, the black flowly mist was a sore thumb sticking out, allowing JunQing to see him clearly.

'FeiNan' moved quickly across the sky, arriving at an magnificient structure. Like an ancient chinese palace, with red tiled roofs and golden dragons, this was an abode truely made for a king.

But nobody had time to admire the amazing arcitechture. 'FeiNan' swung his sword once at the entrance, large chunks of concrete and bricks flew in different directions coupled with screams from innocent bystanders.

"Where is the heir of the YuChen clan!"

Using internal energy, 'FeiNan' bellowed gravely, flicking his sword to get rid of the dust on it.

"How dare such a person utter for the Young Master?!"

A burly man holding a spiked hammer entered the scene, with furrowed brows and a face like a raging bull.

'FeiNan' did not bother replying, after muttering afew incantations under his breath, he raise his finger and bit hard on it. He smeared the blood across the blade of HeiAn and dripped some on the floor.

The man narrowed his eyes and prepared himself to block whatever attacks come his way.

Slowly, infront of him, the sword in 'FeiNan's' hand rose up, and many more of such blades began duplicating themselves, covering the dawn sky with a black blanket.

Within his peripheral vision. He sees thousands upon thousands of swords surrounding him. A cold chill ran down his spine.

"FeiNan! Stop it!!"

A hoarse voice rang out from JunQing who had only just arrived. He stood behind 'FeiNan' with a pleading tone.

"Please...please FeiNan...we don't have to do this.."

'FeiNan' giggled sweetly,

"Wielder of TianDi, how many times must I say this..."

His eyes sweeped over to JunQing as his fingers gave a light snap.

So soft but so cruel.

The thousands upon thousands of sword swooped down towards the man, first pinning his wrist to the ground,

"My-my-my han-argh!!"

After immobilising his fighting arm, the swords randomly rained down upon him, skewering his head, stomach, legs. Basically leaving no part intact.

The swords made him into a human pin cushion, blood splattered as the people staggered backwards, unsure whether to scream or to faint.

"I am not FeiNan."

The giggling man snapped his fingers once again and the mirage of the thousand swords disappeared, only leaving behind one sword that pierced what seemed to be the mangled body's head.

"Who dares disrupt this place?"

The star of the show finally arrived, with an imposing aura rivalling the Protaganist's one, a man dressed in gold brocade stepped forward and glared at FeiNan. But once he saw the other's face, his eyes widened in shock before his mouth opened to deliver an enormous laughter.

"I've been found out by the pampered Young Master who loves to play a commoner, I can't I can't this is too funny."

'FeiNan's' eyes narrowed but his smile became wider,

"I'm guessing that this means you are owning up to your crimes?"

"Crimes? Of killing that old lady? Please, under the sun, I am law and I am order. What commoner can hinder me?"

He continued,

"Actually, you quite interest me, I followed your sister's wants because we shared a bed temporarily..."

The handsome man dressed in gold smirked to himself, reminicing the many nights tossing and turning under the sheets within the Prime Minister's estate.

'FeiNan' reeled in disgust,

"Within my thousand years of living, humans still make me want to hurl."

He swivelled HeiAn in a figure 8 shape before charging towards the man.

JunQing immediately darted between them and blocked 'FeiNan', sparks flew as arms trembled against the strength of the other.

The targeted man on the other hand only laughed with glee as he said,

"Isn't that your commoner friend? What happened? Got betrayed?"

Once he said betrayed, 'FeiNan's' murderous aura increased in intensity, his long black hair flying up as the wind direction chamged due to the sheer force of his killing intent.

FeiNan and 'FeiNan' were now one in the same person, one fueled by anger and the other fuelling this anger with power.

"You bastard, son of a dog."

"FeiNan...FeiNan listen to me, if you kill this man, this body wouldn't be yours anymore, do you understand!!"

Why HeiAn did not have complete control over the body was because he had to completed the end of his deal, if...if he could prevent the deal from happening..

"Be quiet!! You treacherous piece of shit! Mother raised you for nothing!"

FeiNan pressed onward and slashed his sword downward, a bright red light followed along, the black mist now began corroding his arms, leaving charred lines criss crossing all over it.

"Lowly one, it's too late, he's gone."

"No...no I don't believe it!"

JunQing blocked every rage filled slash towards him, the gold sword effectively kept him from harm but this only served to further anger the other.

"FeiNan! Please, I beg you to stop!"

FeiNan realising that JunQing would not stop trying to hinder him, now turned his attention to the man behind him. He slid to the right and charged forward, leaving JunQing by only a hair's length.

JunQing realised what was going on,

"This demon won't get what he wants."

With his depleting energy, he pushed himself just abit, falling infront of FeiNan's blade.

Metal met flesh as it plunged deep into his chest.

Time came to a stand still as everything seemed to slow down around them, the ever grinning man...the horrified faces of the innocents...and the changing face of FeiNan, from anger to disbelief.

JunQing looked up tenderly at the shocked face infront of him, once again, his hand shakily rose up as blood trickled down the corners of his mouth. His coarse thumb lightly grazed across FeiNan's cheek as he pulled his face closer,

"FeiNan..my beloved..., I promise I will be stronger, I will protect you, you will be the happiest person ever...so my love...we will meet again in the next life."

He brought his face closer and landed a light kiss on the chapped lips of FeiNan, giving him one last smile, his eyes darkened before slumping to the ground heavily.

"J-JunQing?"

FeiNan supported the lifeless body of the other. Purposely not looking down at his arms where he laid. His ears rang as static began to enter his vision. A piercing sharp sound gave him a splitting headache as he tried to deny what he did,

"No.....no..no..please..no.. I didn't want to...h-how did this happen?"

He hugged JunQing's cooling body, the same feeling from when Mother died engulfed him. But this was so strong, too strong, FeiNan's mind was broken.

He began screaming while shaking JunQing,

"No! Wake up! I give up, I give up! I don't want revenge anymore! We can live together just like you wanted! Please...please..."

He buried his tear striken face into JunQing's shoulder,

"Wake up..."

But a sudden pain pierced him, he looked back and saw the vulgar golden brocade,

"What a sad story, I shall now send you on your way... Take it as my respect for you."

The cold metal blade plunged deeper into FeiNan's chest, he could tell it had pierced his heart, as blood began trickling out his wound, he softly said,

"I will find you in my next life..wait for me...wait for me.."

[Mission Failure: Ejection in 3..2...1]

FeiNan closed his eyes, like he was in a sound slumber, and his arms which were tightly hold onto JunQing slowly slipped down as he laid comfortably on his shoulder.

Author's Note:

Yay the arc ended, thank you for following SMLIIT!!

Please do not come for me with knives and guns, I swear this is not the end (´ヮ')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 11.8K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
404K 21.7K 30
Guren transmigrated into a harem novel he read that he thought was trash. Having realized this he was given a mission with the title "Matchmaker". He...
392K 16.4K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...