fallacious (being reconstruct...

By KordeiPOP

SLOW UPDATES Ryan destiny X Normani Kordei gxg teacherXstudent A love story about 18 year old Normani and 22... More

Fallacious (1)
Fallacious (2)
fallacious (3)
fallacious (5)
Fallacious (6)
fallacious(7)
Fallacious (8)
fallacious (9)
Fallacious 10
F11 (finally updated)
HEY READERSSS
Fallacious 12
Posting tonight

fallacious (4)

1.2K 67 40
By KordeiPOP

"Mani?" Lexa poked my thigh causing me to wince.

"Mani, are you listening to me?" The latina whined.

"Yeah sure. Where's Miss French?" I asked, looking around the classroom.

"I heard that she retired yesterday. You know my mother works at the hospital so I hear everything." She took out her compact mirror and her makeup kit.

"Lexi, you can't do your makeup at home?"

"I would've but Tori picked me up early today." She said and went back to applying the clear gloss to her lips.

"Tori?" I asked confused.

"Don't question me. Now you and miss 22! Let's talk about that."

I'm glad she brought it up. I've been thinking about Ryan all night. Especially the way her lips felt against mines. The way my knees grew weak from the tips of her fingers grazing my skin. How she made me feel safe in her arms.

I want that again but only with her.

"Alright, Seniors." The PE teacher Mr Powers, came into the class unusually happy today. "I'm sure you've all heard about Miss french's unexpected retirement but thankfully we were able to find you a great substitute teacher really quick." He quickly reassured.

Great last thing we need is someone who doesn't even know what their doing mid semester.

"So treat your new teacher well, please." He walked out and a fresh face that I did not expect to see walked in.

Her nude heels clicked across the hard floor and the matching nude dress clung to her curves.

I'm so dead.

She was already staring at me with a shocked look when I reached her eyes.

She remembers me. I knew it was a dumbass idea to listen to that jailbird, Alexa!

I could barely breathe. There a painful lump in my throat and the last place I wanted to be at was in this classroom. In front of her.

"Class settle down, please. My name is Miss Irons and I am your new history teacher." She greeted and finally looked somewhere else that wasn't at me.

I've really fucked up this time! Maybe I can talk my parents into letting me transfer schools, or I could be homeschooled or even drop out!!

I almost had sex with my teacher! I kissed my teacher! I drank alcohol with my teacher!

Melanated march is over

Just relax Normani, you got this. You just have to make it through your first period then you're good!

I quickly looked over at Lexa, who didn't look any better than I did.

"We're seeing the same person right?" She whispered.

I slowly nodded and decided it would be best if I just said nothing and treat this like a normal day.

How am I going to survive this?

"Today we're gonna start off with learning about how slavery still affects the lives of today's African Americans. I will give you links, packets and other reliable resources. You will write an 3-page report on this. It's an easy A."
She said as she pulled out a stack of papers and went around the room passing the papers out.

She took a small glance at me before setting the packet on my desk.

I felt like my head was about to explode. We spent the entire night texting each other nonstop and my entire life was a complete lie to her. I'm a catfish, a fraud, and she hates me.

I looked up at her. She still looked as elegant as ever. Her dark brown hair was straightened and flowed past her shoulders and the way the huge framed glasses made her look so cute and professional. When her eyes looked up from her laptop and caught me staring at her I've never whipped my head around so fast.

"Alexa, I'm gonna kill you," I mumbled, glaring at the girl.

"Well hey, at least she's hot." Lexa chuckled.

A lot of the boys around her laughed and nodded in agreement. I didn't like how these animals looked at her like she was the last Hershey bar.

The bell rang indicating it was time was for our next class period.

I purposely stayed behind a little longer than everyone else and got the balls to guiltily walk up to the teacher's desk and she acts as if she doesn't even see me.

"I-I'm sorry for lying to you. I know you hate me right now but all I can do is apologise to you. I didn't even expect the-"

"How old are you?" She asked, cutting me off and looking up at me.

"18..." I mumbled, looking down at my shoes. Ryan sighed and her gaze softened.

"Why did you lie?" She asks moving around her desk to stand in front of me.

"I wasn't expecting you to even be here. Alexa, wanted me to go on a stupid blind date then I ended up meeting you and I was gonna tell you the truth before things went even further." I stammered.

She nodded and we stood in comfortable silence for a little.

"So your real name is Normani Kordei Hamilton. That's cute." Ryan said scratching behind her neck.

"Normani you know we can't do this right?" She asks.

I took a deep breath and swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

"I know," I whispered trying not to cry. "I'm sorry Ryan."

I quickly made my way out just as her next class started pouring in.

•••••••

"So what happened?" Alexa, asks while she checked out the girls who exited the locker room.

"First off stop being so gay, please. Secondly, she said there can't be an us. Which I understand I don't want her lively hood or job at risk so I'm just gonna back off. It's not like I'm worth it?"

Alexa's' hand collided with the back of my neck. "What the fuck Al?!" I whisper-yelled rubbing the back of my neck.

"No! Fuck you Normani. You're gorgeous as fuck! You're the most beautiful woman in this damn school! Fuck those stupid bitches who think otherwise!" The latina said glaring up at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry lexa, damn!"

She rolled her eyes and tied her gym shoes.

It's the last period of school and Alexa managed to talk me into trying out for volleyball. Another thing id regret.

"Your ass looks nice in those shorts Mani." The Latina playfully winked.

"Alright, class I'm gonna need you to listen up for a moment." Coach powers said sternly. The gym went silent and all you could hear were the air conditioners blasting out cold air.

"This is a no-cut team. Meaning no matter how awful you girls do none of you will be cut!" He said enthusiastically.

Great, so I might as well not even try to do horribly.

"Hey you, I wasn't expecting to see you here." Zendaya said. Coming up behind.

"You look really good by the way." She complimented. Her eyes raked my body and she hungrily licked her lips. "You might have to let me have a taste one of these days," Zendaya said, biting her bottom lip.

"Y-Yea! For sure." I stammered ignoring the burning sensation on my cheeks. I took a long look at Zendaya, she was very fine of course.

"I'll see you later, Normani." The tall girl smirked and made her way out of the gym.

"So why did you reject her again?" Alexa asked confused.

"Shut up."

We were 10 minutes into tryouts and my muscles were already aching. I managed to get one ball over the net so far and Ally gave out with a few of the other girls.

I will never play a sport ever again after this. My chest heaved up and down as I struggled to catch my breath.

The white ball was flying towards me and I buckled my knees and jumped high enough to smack it but instead, the ball smacked into my eye and sent me to the floor.

My day just gets better by the fucking second!

"Mani are you okay?" Alexa asks pushing through the players that were surrounding me.

"I'm fine!" I quickly got up and winced at the throbbing pain.

"Are you okay Hamilton?" Powers asks running up to me concerned.

Why is everyone asking me the obvious? Clearly, I'm not okay! I could've died!

"I'm fine! Just leave me alone."
I found my way out of the gym and leant against the lockers.

Today is one of the worst days of my life! Why did I have to go through this?
Why couldn't Arielle go through this?

I almost got killed by a volleyball!

"Kor-Normani?" Ryan cautiously walked up to me. "Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"No! I almost got killed by a ball!" I said, getting a little teary eyed.

"Let me see."

Ryan slowly pulled my hand away from my face and gently cupped my chin.
"When you get home you should ice this down. It looks bad but there's no major damage." She assured.

Ryan was literally hovering over me and it's not doing me any good.

I gazed into her brown eyes while she inspected the injury. To think I actually could have had her.

I was a fool to believe that.

"Hey," she whispered against my lips.

"Hi..." I blushed, looking away from her.

"Um" I let out a cough and moved out of her hold. "I should start walking home before it rains."

"Wait your parents let you walk home this late? It's cold out! Let me give you a ride." She insisted and grabbed my arm.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Besides I purpose walked today."

"Normani, you're not walking home alone in the dark with an injury. Plus I'm lost so I'll give you a ride." She demanded.

"Okay! Fine whatever. Just let me grab my bag." I murmured and walked away, towards the girl's locker room before meeting back up with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.9K 11
(First story of the teacher) Y/n has the most wonderful girlfriend she could ever wish for. Although that's what she though. She surprised her girlfr...
157K 9.5K 32
An uptight Normani is partnered with the carefree Dinah Jane for their dance showcase. Will they be able to work together and put on a magical perfor...
41.5K 1.6K 82
{Copyright © 2017️ All Rights Reserved} - Tionne and Normani were with the same guy without knowing about each other. After they fight, their forced...
296K 10.5K 24
Y/N Morgado Y/LN. 18. Senior. 5'9. Intersex. Mute Normani falls for Lauren's cousin. So far, all she knows is her relation to the Cuban, her first na...