Finding Love in LA: Andy Bier...

By AlyssaBrandi

Helena is a normal 20 year old tattoo artist living in LA. Shes a long time childhood friend of Matt Good an... More

Main Character List
Prologue:Helena Melia Kleio
Chapter 1: Meeting Andy
Chapter 2: New Feelings
Chapter 4: Mixed Feelings
QUICK NOTE
Chapter 5: Coming Clean
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Heartbreak
Chapter 8: The First Cut
Chapter 9: Savior
Chapter 10: The Letter
I love you all
Chapter 11: Warped
Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 13: Reunion
Chapter 14: Confused
Chapter 15: Starting Over
Chapter 16: The Wedding
Epilogue: Five Years Later
Final Thank You

Chapter 3: A Date?

15.8K 308 177
By AlyssaBrandi

Chapter 3: A Date?

Andy’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you smiling about, bro?” Jinxx asked breaking me from my daydream.

“Nothing just thinking” I replied.

“So you finally dumped Emma, huh?” Jake asked as he fell into a chair by me.

“Well I’m not sure who dumped who but we aren’t together anymore and that’s all that matters right?”

“You got that right, man!” he said reaching over to give me a high five. I hesitated but didn’t leave him hanging. I know they all thought Em was a bitch and hated that she was so jealous all the time and never let me go out with them, but my seemingly endless list of failed relationships had me wondering if I should even try to date Helena. Being a rock star and having a serious girlfriend just didn’t seem to work for me. Why can’t I just be like Ash or CC and sleep with girls just for the hell of it?

“I’m gonna head to bed, see you guys in the morning” I said getting up and heading to my room. I closed the door and heard a soft knock. “It’s open” I said.

Jinxx walked in and shut the door behind him, “hey Andy you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine, just tired, ya know?” I replied.

“Well tomorrows our day off so you can relax a bit. Got any plans?”

I smiled a little, “I do actually, a date”.

“Ohh? She cute?” he asked with a goofy grin.

“Jinxx… she’s beautiful.” I couldn’t help but smile.

“Good for you man, have fun.” He put his hand on my shoulder “and I wanna meet her” he said with a wink and walked out. Still smiling I got undressed and threw myself onto my bed. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and re-read the conversation with Helena, looking forward to tomorrow.

THE NEXT MORNING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena’s POV

I woke up to Cleo purring loudly in my ear. “Morning” I said to her. She yawned and jumped off the bed. I grabbed my phone to see if Andy had texted me, he hadn’t. “I guess he does sleep late” I said to myself and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I made some coffee, and turned on the TV. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

1 HOUR LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up to see a text from Andy, “hey u up yet?”

I sat up and replied, “ya so what did u have in mind for today?”

A- I was thinking we could go to the beach if ur up for it
H- ya that sounds great when u wanna leave?
A- I can pick u up in a few mins unless u need more time?
H- nope that’s good see ya soon
A- ill need ur address lol
H- oh duh its 113 Denver Drive
A- k c u in a bit
H- ditto

I got up, put my coffee cup in the sink and went to get changed. I looked through my swim suit drawer and picked out a black cutout one piece (pic in sidebar). I put my hair up in a high ponytail and threw a towel, some sunscreen, and some extra clothes into a beach bag. I heard a knock on the door and ran to open it “hey come on in I just gotta grab something.” He walked in and I went to my room to grab a sheer black wrap and threw it on, grabbed the bag off the bed and came out. “ready?”

“yup let’s go” he said obviously enjoying the bathing suit I was wearing. We arrived at the beach in just a few minutes. It was pretty busy but it was beautiful out so it didn’t matter too much. “sooo do you swim at the beach or are you like them?” he asked pointing to a few girls lying on towels.

I laughed. “Nope I swim like damn fish!”

“good” he said and took off his shirt. Wow he was hot. In an attempt to not awkwardly stare at him I ran towards the water.

2 HOURS LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we were heading back to our stuff when I saw Josh down the beach a little. “I’ll be right back” I said to Andy as I made my way towards Josh yelling to him.

“oh hey Lena what are you doing here?”

“nothing just hanging out with a friend, come meet him,” I said grabbing his hand and headed towards where Andy was sitting on his towel. “hey, Andy this is my best friend Josh! And Josh this is Andy”

“holy shit, Andy Biersack! I am a huge fan, it’s great to meet you” Josh said bending down to shake Andy’s hand.

“thanks, it’s nice to meet you too” I laid out my towel and I sat down.

“sit Joshy!” I said.

“nah I don’t wanna interrupt your date” he said shyly.

“don’t worry it’s not a date we’re just friends, you don’t mind do you Andy?” I asked.

“oh uh no it’s fine, just friends,” he replied.

“alright, thanks.” Josh said sitting down next to me.

“uh hey I’ll be right back,” Andy said getting up and walking away.

Andy’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was walking away from Helena and Josh I heard her laughing happily at something. I grabbed my phone and dialed. “Oui, Chez Francois! James speaking how can I help you?” said a man with a heavy French accent on the other end.

“hello, I’d like to cancel my dinner reservations for tonight,”

“okay, what’s the name please?” he replied.

“it’s Biersack”

“hmmm, ah yes Mr. Biersack, table for two at eight?”

“yes that’s me”

“alright, would you like to schedule another reservation or just cancel?” he asked

“nope just canceling, thanks”

“okay, have a great night sir” then I hung up.

“hey everything okay?” Helena asked when I got back.

“uh yeah that was Jinxx, I forgot we have practice tonight so I gotta go.”

“oh okay could you drop me off at home?” she asked.

“sure, sorry to make you leave”

“don’t worry about it” she said as she grabbed her stuff. “do you mind if Josh comes?”

“that’s fine”

“cool, let’s go” we all walked to the car and I dropped them off at home. “thanks Andy it was fun, text me later when your practice is done if you want”

“no problem, I had a good time too,” I said with a smile “yeah I’ll do that talk to you later Len,” I waved. And drove home. I got home and saw Jinxx and Sammi cuddling on the couch.

“hey! how was your date?” he asked

“IT WASN’T A FUCKING DATE!” I yelled and slammed my bedroom door.

“Andy! What the fuck?” Jinxx said barging in the room.

“Jinxx just go okay I don’t wanna talk about it” I said with my back to him.

“Andy, you know me, I’m not gonna leave.”

“then what do you want to hear?! I was wrong, it wasn’t a date we’re just friends! I was stupid”

“you’re so not stupid, maybe she’s the stupid one,” he said sitting on the bed.

“don’t say that! She’s not stupid she’s….. perfect,” I sat down next to him and put my head in my hands.

“if you like her that much then just tell her, maybe she didn’t know you wanted it to be a date, did you say it was a date?”

“well… no but I thought it was obvious”

“look, sometimes you have to be direct, next time be sure to say it’s a date, that way she won’t have to guess and you won’t come home yelling at me before I’ve even done something to deserve it” he said laughing.

“I’m sorry, man I guess I’m just frustrated, I like her so much but she makes me feel so-“

“Helpless” he finished for me.

“yeah how’d you know?”

“I’m familiar with the feeling” he said smiling.

“Sammi?”

“yeah, love can do that to you,” he stood up “tell her how you feel what’s the worst that could happen? Wait don’t think of that, just tell her”

“okay, I will but I need some time, after all we’ve only known each other two days”

“just don’t wait too long if she’s anywhere as great as you make her seem she may not be single forever, night Andy, good luck.” He said and left. I got up and went to take a shower. When I got out I laid in bed and thought about what Jinxx had said and realized, I didn’t even know if she was single…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3K 18
Charlie has never told anyone about the hell she lives in with her younger brother Mike. Their parents have gone mad after their little sister Helena...
128K 3.2K 21
Hailey never expected to meet Andy Biersack after seeing Black Veil Brides live in concert. She certainly didn't expect to fall head over heels for h...
3.9K 152 14
This is a Black Veil Brides fanfic. Black Veil Brides is on their U.S. tour when an accident happens that has consciences.
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...