Manan ff:Life With My Knight

By MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... More

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
You love to see me worried
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

Mr. Mean Freak

12.6K 876 47
By MasterMindsHub

In plane
Mumbai airport

Manik's POV
Godd..... i never knew handling Nandini would be this difficult. My kitten... she cried like a baby. But it was really surprising. The way she was pleasding me... what was it disturbing her. She said she was feeling restless. Even I'm feeling restless. I did not tell her because i did not want her to worry about me. I just hope she keeps herself away from trouble. God please keep my kitten safe.
POV Ends

Next morning was normal for everyone. Nandini was feeling better. She let go of her negative thoughts and started with her daily chores. She texted Manik a morning message and went down. Having breakfast with everyone, Ranveer dropped her to the hospital.

On the other side Manik too landed in Dubai. He was on his way to the hotel when thought of calling Nandini. Nandini was sitting in her cabin reading some cases. Her phone rang and seeing the caller id, a wide smile made it's way on her face and she picked the call

Nandini- hello!!!

Manik- hello kitten!!!

Nandini- Manik aap pohonch gae koe dikkat toh nae hue na. You are well right???

Manik- haa baba. I reached safe n sound. Heading towards the hotel. Aaj rest hai kl I'll go for the meeting.

Nandini- hmmm....

Manik- you tell me... how's my baby doing???

Nandini- I'm missing you...

Manik- i guess tumhe abhe tk Mr. Mean Freak milla nae tabhi you are missing me...

Nandini- Mr. Mean Freak??? Ab yeh koon hai???

Manik- hai koe... it'll protect you in my absence. What do you call me?? Emm.... monster haina??? toh bs.... kuch esa he hai. Acha Nandini I'll call you later. I've reached the hotel, need to freshen up.

Nandini- okk take care.

Manik- you too. Love you...

Nandini- love you more.

The call diconnected and the rest of the day passed in a jiffy. It was evening when Nandini reached home. She was heading to her room when Sadna stopped her.

Sadhna- Nandu beta tere lia koe parsal aaya hai. Tere room mein he rakhva diya tha meine. Kuch mngvaya tha tuune???

Nandini- haa bua kuch samaan mngvaya tha.

Sadhna nodded and Nandini ran to her room. She noticed the packet placed on the table. She threw her bag on the bed and took the packet in her hands.

She opened it and saw a cute alien in it. She took it out and as soon as she held it in her hands, it started making sound. She jumped at her place seeing it. She by chance pressed its nose and it again created a sound. She giggled looking at it. She did the same thing many times and each time she would end up giggling. She thought of calling Manik. Manik who was busy making a presentation picked up his phone without seeing the caller id.

Manik- hello!!!

Nandini- hello Manik. ....

He was surprised to hear Nandini's voice. He then looked at his phone to confirm if it was her.

Manik- hey love!!!! What's up.... kya krrae ho???

Nandini- Manik i got your Mr. Mean Freak. It so cute.

She again pressed it's nose and ended up giggling. He had a satisfied smile on his face hearing her giggles. She asked him to come on skype. As soon as he joined Skype, she like an excited kid showed him the toy. She would press it's nose and end up giggling. He was admiring her moves.

Manik- so you liked it???

Nandini- like will be a small word Manik. I toh loved it. Thank you so much.

She hugged the alien close to her chest.

Manik- haiii....i just hope i was at it's place. Phir tum mujhe bhe ese he hug krte.

She noticed her position and blushed profusely and looked down. Manik laughed looking at her face. They talked for sometime and then disconnected. As usual Nandini had dinner with her family and went to her room to grab some sleep.

A week passed like this. Nandini's morning would start hearing Manik's voice and would end up hearing him. Ranveer would come daily to pick her and drop her back safe and sound. In these days Ranveer and Nandini made a beautiful bond. For Ranveer, Nandini was more like a mother than his sister-in-law. She also visited Malhotra Mansion and Dhawan Mansion. Manan's friends had successfully kept her indulged in something or the other so that she does not miss Manik. Manan used to face time daily and share what they did all day. Nandini would sleep taking her Mr. Mean Freak along with her as it would make her feel safe and give her vibes of Manik's presence around her.

Three days before Manik's arrival...

It was four in the morning, Nandini was sleeping in her room when she woke up with a jerk all sweating. She looked around and her room was all dark. Fear started taking over her. She tried to switch on the side lamp but to her bad luck there was an electricity cut. All the flashes of her past life started coming in front of her eyes. Ishita's death, her brother and father's departure leaving her all alone, her shifting from Delhi to Bangalore, betrayal from her bhabi, she being molested, her amms death. Dead bodies in front of her eyes. Not able to take more she started shouting. She could not register her surroundings. Hearing her shouts everyone gathered in her room but the scene in front of their eyes took the floor beneath their feet. Nandini was sitting in the corner of the room curled like a ball. Ram asked Karan to check the electricity board immediately . She was not letting anyone come close to her. After like eternity the lights switched on. Nandini feeling the light looked around and tried to register her surroundings. Family members tried to come close to her but she was pushing them all away.

Harshad's assaults and his words we're ringing in her ears. Seeing her condition getting worse Sadhna called Neyonika as she was one such person who could control Nandini in this scenario. Nandini was continuously calling Manik. Abhimanyu carefully knelt in front of her and spoke calmly.

Abhimanyu- nandu... bache dekho bhai is here. Idhr dekh cupcake koe bhe nae hai. See you are safe. You are in your room. We are in Mumbai dekh. (He extended his hands and gestured her to come). Bhai pass aao cupcake see no one will harm you.

Her eyes depicted her vulnerability. She slowly crawled towards Abhimanyu.

Nandini- bhai. ....

Abhimanyu- haa babu mein yhi hu. See bhai yhi hai koe kuch nae krega mere cupcake ko.

He too sat on the floor near her. She clutched his vest and hid herself in his embrace. In the meantime, Neyonika, Anurag, Mukti, Ranveer and Harsh too came there. Seeing her like this, all the past memories flashed in front of Neyonika and Anurag's eyes. Neyonika's eyes held fear. Anurag held Neyonika's shoulder and assured her. Neyonika went forward and knelt in front of Nandini.

Neyonika- nandu. ... (she called lovingly)

Nandini looked at Neyonika. Neyonika saw the same fear in her eyes which used to be months back. She was afraid to see the old Nandini again. Composing herself she knelt in front of her.

Nandini- neyoma... (she spoke meekily).

Neyonika- haa beta. Mein yhi hu. Neyoma yhi hai mera bacha....

Nandini- neyoma vo... vo... phir se nae aaega na?? Vo... vo... vo aaya tha abhi thodi deer pehle. ...

Neyonika- koe nae aaya Nandu. Mere pass aa mera bacha. Dekh mumma yhi hai mere jaan idhr aa beta.

She came in Neyonika's embrace and Neyonika hugged her tightly. She was continuously taking Manik's name. Though the family members we're assuring her but all she needed at the moment was Manik's warmth. She looked at Neyonika with tearful eyes continuously taking Manik's name. Neyonika then looked at Mukti and signalled her to call Manik. It was six in the morning in Dubai and Manik was already up. He was standing in the balcony absorbing the presence of the busy city. His trance was broken by his phone ringing. He frowned thinking who must be calling him this early. Seeing Mukti's name he became worried. His doubts cleared when he hears chocking sound of Mukti.

On the other side seeing Mukti, Ranveer took her phone from her and spoke

Ranveer- hello bhai!!! face time pe aao, bhabi needs you.

Manik- haa aata hu atleast tell me hua kya hai??? You are frightening me veer.

Ranveer- bhai bhabi again suffered from a nightmare. She is taking your name jldi connect kro.

They connected to Skype and Ranveer placed the laptop in front of Neyonika. Manik was shocked seeing Nandini's condition. Her hair we're messy, face full of tears marks, cheeks dull and her eyes held fear. She was sticking to Neyonika and Neyonika was holding her close to her chest. A lump formed in his throat but controlling himself he took her name.

Manik- Nandini. ..

She turned her face to the laptop screen and looked at Manik with teary eyes.

Nandini- mani... (she hicupped)

Manik- haa Mani ke jaan mein yhi hu. Kya hogya mere baby ko???

He tried his best to cajole her.

Nandini- Ma.. Ma.. Mani vapis aajae.... aajaea na.... ple... please.... (she spoke crying badly). I... I told you that... that. .. day... not... not to go... pr... pr.. you did... did not listen. ... to.. to me....

Manik- I'm sorry kitten. Mein abhi aaraha hu. You promise me you'll not cry. (She nodded and sniffed). That's like me good girl. Drink water and sleep okk. When you open your eyes I'll be there in front of you tbtk my brave girl will not cry. (She again nodded). Ese nae.. promise me.. Nandini promise...

Nandini- Nandini... nandini promise.

Manik- mom please make her sleep properly mein agli flight se vaapis aaraha hu. Take care. (Turning to Nandini). Jaan you will cry okk. Remember i love you and i always will.

Nandini turned her face to the other side towards Neyonika's stomach hiding her face in it. They disconnected the call. She was not ready to move so Neyonika asked Abhimanyu to bring the duvet on the floor itself. Abhimanyu then asked everyone to rest as Nandini was stable now. They nodded and left. Abhimanyu sat beside Nandini and started caressing her hair. She was sticking to Neyonika still awake. Neyonika started singing a lubbary to make her sleep.

Nandini looked at her with her innocent eyes. Neyonika smiled and closed her eyes with her hand. As a reflex Nandini closed her eyes. By the end of the lori, she was fast asleep. Abhimanyu and Neyonika sighed. Abhimanyu then picked her up and lay her on the bed properly.

Abhimanyu- aunty aap niche jaea sb ke pass. Mein yhi hu Nandu ke pass. Agar dubara uthi toh mein dekh lunga isse. Niche bhe sb pareshaan honge. Tell them she's fine now.

Neyonika had tears in her eyes. She nodded and went away. Abhimanyu sat beside her caressing her hair and Neyonika went down and saw everyone sitting in the hall with gloomy faces. When they noticed Neyonika, they bombarded her with their questions. She answered them patiently and sat along. It was only 5 in the morning but no one was sleepy. Mukti thought of making everyone some coffee. She placed the cups on the table for everyone and took her and Abhimnayu's cup to Nandini's room.

She entered and looked at Abhimanyu who had tears in his eyes and was continuously staring at Nandini's face. She placed her hand in his shoulder. He looked at her with teary eyes. She nodded in a no and took him in a hug. He hugged her waist and started crying.

Mukti- sshhhhh... Abhi, she's fine. It was just a nightmare and due to electricity cut she got scared. Whatever happened in the past was not good. She needs time to move on and she's giving her best. Suddenly in her efforts, something hitched her and she got scared. Bhai will be here in sometime and believe me everything will fall in place. Stop crying baba..... please!!! It's alright. We have to be her strength Abhi, we need to support her. If we fall weak, how will we handle her???

Abhimanyu- you are right Mukti. We can't fall weak.

Saying this he wiped his tears and gave Mukti a smile.

Mukti- that's like my boyfriend (she winked at him and both shared a laugh). Here take this!!!! (She handed him his cup of coffee) You'll feel good.

Abhimanyu- thankyou. I really needed this.

She gave him a smile and sat along. Dhrulya and Cavya too arrived as they got to know about Nandini's condition. Almost after four hours of journey, Manik landed in Mumbai. As he was in a hurry, he forgot to wear his hoodie and a crowd gathered around him. With much difficulty, he came out of the airport. He asked for the keys from the druvet as he himself wanted to drive.

He reached Murty Mansion and saw the gents we're sitting in the living room. All the ladies we're in the kitchen. He wished everyone and went to Nandini's room. He entered the room and saw Mukbhi talking in a low tone and Nandini was sleeping with frowns clutching the toy. Mukti and Abhimanyu noticed him. Hugging and assuring him, they left the room to give the couple some privacy. He slowly went towards the bed and sat near her head. He placed a feathery kiss on her forehead and started caressing her hair. Feeling his touch she turned to his side and snuggled more into him. He embraced her in his warmth. Slowly she opened her eyes and noticed Manik's worried face.

Nandini- Manik. ... (she spoke in a tired tone)

Manik- haa Manik ke jaan....

She hid herself in his arms and started sobbing. He too engulfed her and hugged her tightly ensuring her.

Nandini- mani... mein bohot drr gae thi. Vo... vo... nightmare.... vo... ishima.... vo... aaya tha Mani... phir se.... isbaar lejaega mujhe. ....

Manik- shhh.... bs kitten. It's okk. Kuch nae hua hai. You are safe n sound. See you are in my arms baby. I'm here with you. Koe kuch nae krega. It was a bad night, it passed away. It's a new day and a new beginning. Mera baby toh bohot strong hai haina????

Nandini- i missed you so much. Meine bola tha aapko don't go. Aapne nae suni na mere baat...

She sobbed in his chest.

Manik- it was important to go baby. Tum bhul gae?? You we're the one to request dad to send me. Tumhe ne bola tha na the deal is important and i should go. (She pouted hearing him. He smiled and pecked her nose). Vese you know i did not miss you... (she frowned hearing him and looked at him with questioning eyed) arre miss toh unhe kiya jaata hai jinhe aap bhul jao and i can never forget my lifeline.

Nandini- i love you....

Manik- and i love you more. Acha you freshen up we'll go down. Everyone is worried for you.

Nandini- i want to stay with you. I don't need anyone else.

Manik- ese nae bolte kitten. They all are worried for you. Also they are our family haina. Where is my that Nandini who's first priority is always her family no matter what...

Nandini- I'm sorry. I just want to spend time with you.

Manik- for that we'll be going to our apartment. Now you freshen up and meet me downstairs okk. The bad night passed kitten, the sun is shinning again bringing us new hopes and challenges for the day. So look like a princess and fight like a warrior.

She nodded and he left pecking her forehead for the last time. He came down and assured them that Nandini was fine and she was coming down in a few minutes. He then requested them not to pick up the topic again. But inside, he himself was confused and wanted to solve the mystery behind this nightmare.

Hii readers!!!! I'm your writer this side. Most of you know me but some are still unaware. Well leave that. Here's the update.

Do tell me how was it.

Nandini suffering a nightmare suddenly. Isn't it wierd. She's saying the same thing that she saw some one. Who is that person???? What bond he/she share with him/her????

Somehow Neyonika and Abhimanyu controlled her and finally our hero is back.

What's gonna happen next in Manan's life??? Will their love over power all the hurdles???

Villian's entry soon.

Diwali celebration and welcoming a new member up next.

Ignore if there's any grammatic error. Incline your votes n comments.

Happy reading lovelies
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 78.7K 58
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE TO READ THEM YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME BECAUSE ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. BEFORE ADDING THE BOOK MAKE SUR...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
94.9K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...