KPop One Shots: Book 1

By _Yulixo_

KPop One-Shots: Book 1 {FINISHED} KPop One-Shots: Book 2 {IS OUT} **** Author: Julie More

How To Request
Request Form:
Luhan- EXO-M
Chen- EXO-M
Kai-EXO-K
L.Joe-Teen Top
Kris-EXO-M
Luhan-EXO-M
D.O-EXO-K
Luhan-Exo-M
Imagine Kris- Exo-M.
Chanyeol- Exo-K
Lay-Exo-M
Baekhyun-Exo-K
Luhan-Exo-M- Argument.
Sehun-Exo-K- Is This Goodbye?
Kris-Exo-M.
D.O- Exo-K
Kai- Exo-K
Sehun-Exo-K.- Sehun Is My Stalker!
Luhan-Exo-M
C.A.P- Teen Top
Chanyeol- Exo-K
Luhan-Exo-M
Chanyeol- Exo-K
Kris- Exo-M
Sehun-Exo-K
XiuMin- Exo-M
Jimin- BTS
Baekhyun- Exo-K
Kikwang- B2st (Beast)
Sehun- Exo-K
Xiumin-Exo-M
B.A.P- Zelo
Suho-EXO
Onew- SHINee
Yongguk- B.A.P
Luhan- EXO
Chunji- Teen Top
Jungkook- BTS
Sehun- EXO
Author's Note (1)
B.A.P- Daehyun
Vixx- Hongbin
Nu'est- Baekho
BTS (Bangtan Boys)- V
{Short} Imagine Himchan- B.A.P
MYNAME- Chaejin
MYNAME- Seyong
Warning: GOT7 BamBam
GOT7- BamBam
Author's Note (2)
Infinite- Sungjong
MYNAME- Seyong
BTS- Suga
GOT7- Mark
GOT7- Jackson
ToppDogg: B-Joo
B.A.P- Daehyun
Beast- Gikwang
Vixx- N
MBLAQ- Mir
GOT7- Mark
Vixx- Leo
Vixx- Hongbin
Vixx- Cha Hakyeon/N
B.A.P- Daehyun
ToppDogg- Hojoon
Author's Note (3)
ToppDogg- HoJoon Part 2
Author's Note (4)
Teen Top- Chunji
Vixx- N
Vixx- Ken
Follow!
BTS- JungKook
BTS- V/Kim Taehyung
BTS- JungKook ft. Jimin
B.A.P- Daehyun
Vixx- Ravi
Vixx- Leo
BigBang- T.O.P
Request Form:
BTS- V/Kim Taehyung
Super Junior- Yesung/Kim Jong Woon
SHINee- Minho
BTS- Suga
A-Prince; Siyoon
Vixx- Ravi
Block B- Park Kyung
Update Schedule
B.A.P- Himchan [Fixed]
BtoB- Sungjae
GOT7- Mark
EXO-M: Kris
BTS- Jimin
B.A.P- Daehyun
Update!

B.A.P- Zelo

4.7K 90 2
By _Yulixo_

*I honestly didn't know how to do this. If it's confusing, I'm sorry.*

Alex's P.O.V

"Zelo, I'm scared." I whispered. He hugged me closer and tighter.

"Shh babe. I know. Please stay safe." Zelo kissed my forehead and reloaded his gun.

"Zelo.." I cried silently. Zelo hugged me.

"Alex, keep quiet. Don't come out of the closet until I get you. Make no movement if you hear someone out the door. Hide if someone comes in." Zelo ordered. I nodded and cuddled more into his hoodie that I was wearing.

"Be careful." Zelo nodded and kissed my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I whispered back and Zelo came out of the closet. It was silent until I heard voices.

"Where is she?" Zinni asked.

"I told you I left her." Zelo responded.

Zelo and I were in love. But Zelo was a criminal. Him and his gang called B.A.P. And in a dangerous gang. They're was this other gang, called Blood. They leader was a female named Zinni, and she was in love with Zelo. Zinni knew Zelo was in a relationship with me. She told me his secret, about being a criminal, thinking that I was going to leave him. But she was wrong, I stayed, which made her angrier. Zinni sent her gang, Blood, after me. Zelo told her that he left me, just to keep me safe. He lied. We're still together.

"Quit bullsh!ting. I knew she's here." Zinni laughed.

"I'll look for her." I heard Jiyeon say. I panicked and hide more into Zelo's closet. It was a walk in closet.

"Stop. She's not here! Can you just leave her alone!? Alex has nothing to do with this!" Zelo yelled. I heard a gunshot and a yell. My eyes widen.

"Zelo." I whispered.

"Zinni!" Someone yelled. I ran out of the closet.

"Zelo!" I yelled. I ran into the living room. Everybody was gone. They left me. I fell to my knees.

"Why?" I asked.

Zelo's P.O.V

"Zinni!" Eunji yelled. Everybody ran out the door. We ran to where Eunji was. Someone shot Eunji. I looked around and saw Yongguk and Youngjae ran away. I mentally sent a 'Thank you.'

Alex! I ran back to the house and saw Alex on the floor. Terror gave over me.

"Alex!" I yelled. She looked at me and I sighed in relief. I grabbed her arms and gave her a gun. "Take this."

"But."

"Don't ask. I have mine. Come on, let's get out of here." Alex nodded. I kissed her passionately.

"I love you." Alex whispered.

"I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.6K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
491K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
83.5K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...
280K 6.8K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...