Straya 801- Planet of Total M...

By orangecaramel05

'Welcome on Straya 801.' The first time they heard these words, they were kids. Now, they are Stray kids. ... More

TEASER
Prologue
Chapter 1: Gorgeous.
Chapter 2 - Palis...
Chapter 3 - Part I: Pale Blue Feather...
Chapter 3 - Part II: Feather Pale Blue...
Chapter 4: Glowing Promises...
CHAPTER 5: Once upon a time...
AUTHOR SELFLESS (lol) PROMOTION~
Chapter 6: Starry Night...
Chapter 7: Euphoria...
PART II - MYSTERY OF LOVE.
Chapter 8: The Greatest Day...
Chapter 9: Green Violets - Beyond Love...
TAG TIME~
TAG TIME 2.0 - '+=+'
Chapter 10: Dear heart...
Chapter 11 - Part I: Rêverie...
AUTHOR SELFLESS (lol) PROMOTION 2.0
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 12: I Love You...
CHAPTER 13: Forever & Ever...
Announcement + New Fanfic's Teaser
CHAPTER 14: Appassionata...
Chapter 15: One Day, Waiting Between Worlds...
Chapter 16: Into the Light...
Chapter 17: For You...
Update~
CHAPTER 18: For-ever...
Last Chapter. 19: Last Journey - Planet of Total Madness...

CHAPTER 11 - Part II: Réalité...

3.4K 187 735
By orangecaramel05

(Disclaimer: Original pic is not mine [If the owner wants me to remove it, I will]. However the editing is mine. Also, this is not a fanart, just some editing and filters made by me on my computer.)

--

A/N: Hello~ I'm back after all this time with a new chapter, hopefully you'll like it~ Thank you for waiting for it, you guys are the best!!!

Without further ado, enjoy~

-- (Crossposted on Ao3.)

Straya's moon was at its peak when cheers erupted all over the beach, everyone thrilled and greeting Minho and Seungmin, the happy winners of the first Ordeal with throws of holographic water and bioluminescent flower petals. The Trashee clan was thrilled, it'd been so long since one of their clan won something at the New Glow's Ordeals.

The other contestants were also greeted very warmly, hugs and cheers still being shared. Yet, one remained a bit set back, worrying his lower lip as he patted his Pali's neck in praise.

'C'mon, I'll be fine Chittaprr, go back.' he promised, swatting his side with a laugh when he neighed in protest. 'C'mon, Mills is waiting for me.' he laughed, finally hugging him goodbye.

He watched him trot away on the sand, his Pali going for a quick dip in the water as he always loved to do. Chittaprr has always been caring, always watching over him in one way or another, and as Yedam grew up he repaid him in tenfold, watching over him and making sure he never overworked himself – when they had clicked, Yedam had only been a child of eight but Chittaprr had already been a teen, yet, against all odd, their chemistry worked and was unmatched in his tribe. In the end Chittaprr was like a long companion, a brother he loved dearly.

'Something's on your mind Panther?'

Yedam started and searched for the voice, only to find legs clad in red leather dangling in front of him. Raising his head he was met with a grinning Jeongin seated on a tree branch.

Oh, just who he wanted to see after his loss.

'No, nothing, just thinking of good old times.' he chuckled and started to walk, ducking past his legs. 'Congrats by the way, you know, for winning the bet.' he said as he walked toward the other Strays, hugging some of them as they congratulated him. As he let go of one of the few grandmas of his clan he heard a thump behind himself and quick footsteps. Raising an eyebrow, he made to turn around, but as soon as he did fingers grazed the skin of his wrist.

Shivers ran up his arm.

A gasp was heard and the fingers froze midway.

Yedam looked at them with wide eyes, mouth half open in surprise. Muttering a quiet 'what' under his breath, he looked up at the frozen boy in front of him whose arm was still hanging midair and whose face was flushed beet red.

'Jeong... in?' he muttered in confusion, frankly not understanding why the boy made to stop him. But Jeongin kept staring into space, completely frozen. 'Is there... something you need to... tell me?'

Even uttering those words seemed unbelievable. Yedam always thought he would be the one getting asked the question, not the other way around. And uttering those words seemed to work because Jeongin parted his lips (he was still staring into space but that was an improvement), slowly articulating the next words: 'I...don't know.'

Okay, so the boy was confused too.

Yedam sighed and touched his own wrist with a smile. 'It's okay, no big deal. You should go find-'

'Actually, no, I have something to say.' Jeongin raised his eyes to meet his, finally freed of whatever trance he was in, and Yedam raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms, waiting for the boy to speak for he was truly surprised by Jeongin's sudden burst of confidence – not that he minded, far from it actually.

'Just...' Jeongin breathed in and balled his hands. 'If I win the Ordeal, spend a day with me.'

To say that Yedam stopped breathing would be an understatement. Yedam stopped breathing.

Jeongin, seeing the lack of reaction and life in his friend, was quick to blush up to the tips of his ears and, mortified, began fleeing the scene, desperately searching for everyone but Hyunjin and Minho.

Fingers wrapped around his wrist. Shivers, stronger than the one from earlier crept up his arm.

Oh please, finish him off already.

Wiggling on the spot, he closed his eyes and turned around to face the boy. 'Can we skip the teasing?' he mumbled, chewing on his lips, still closing his eyes tightly.

The lack of answers made him groan internally. He knew for a fact that Yedam wanted to hang out with him, and it thrilled him, but he wasn't quite ready for the teasing to come. So, he breathed in and braced himself for Yedam's straightforwardness.

But none of it came, and he was instead met with the softest words and voice he's ever heard the younger boy produce...

'I'll root for you Jeongin.'

The fingers left his skin and Jeongin fluttered his eyes open, a soft hue of pink on his cheekbones. But Yedam was gone.

Honestly, up until now everyone believed Jeongin would win his Ordeal, save for him. Now, Jeongin knew he would win.

He wanted to win.

– – – – –

Jisung watched as half of the Straynian population walked toward the seashore and started to walk ahead, where to fewer Strays were.

His feet dug into the cold sand and he could not help but to bath into the cool caress of the wind and the sweet and salty scent of the seashore. He saw the first Ordeal, he could not believe it. And Minho... Minho had won. It was incredible, the man had looked so enchanting, so regal, with his blue and white cloak flowing in the wind as he stood proud and tall on Midnight. It was a sight to be seen. He wanted to congratulate him.

As he walked forward, hoping to make his way through the mass of people, a hand curled around his red and cedar cloak's sleeve.

'Jisung, c'mon we need go now! Otherwise we have no chance see the second Ordeal.' Hyunjin said in broken Earthian and tugged Jisung toward the shore. The scientist looked back and caught a glimpse of blond locks.

'But-' he protested but his friend tugged him forward still.

'Later. Minho you'll see soon. C'mon.'

Jisung sighed and complied, knowing there was no way of escaping Hyunjin's death-like grip. The boy brought him to the shore, where he rejoiced with the rest of the team safe for Minho and Seungmin who were too busy getting congratulated.

'Didn't you want to congratulate Seungmin?' Jeongin asked as they came closer, Hyunjin looping an arm around him as he shook his head and muttered a 'later' and Jisung moving closer to Changbin and the blue ball of fluff in his arm.

'He's still with you?' he asked as he stared at the blue creature and Changbin petted its head.

'Yeah, didn't want to let go of my arm.' he explained with a quick laugh. 'Jeongin told Chan it's called a 'Fyr'. He is a child one.'

Jisung nodded and turned back to the creature, watching it scrap its teeth on Changbin's arm in fascination. 'He is... kinda cute.' he admitted, tentatively bringing two fingers to its head and petting it. The creature leaned into the touch, slightly purring, but never let go of Changbin. 'I think it really does like you.'

Changbin shrugged in a fake attempt to appear cool. 'Well, who knows, I might bring it home with me.' Jisung raised a brow and Changbin shook his head. 'Oh god, no, poor creature, I can't even begin to think of how dull Earth would seem compared to here.'

Jisung hummed with a chuckle as he too turned around to watch the horizon. This planet was truly beautiful. The two boys watched as its inhabitants all stood on the beach, laughing and talking animatedly, some dancing, others playing with the water – and what a magnificent water it was with its bright holographic freckles and sweet salty scent. The wind was gently slipping through bioluminescent palm trees, moving some grains of sand along the way, and it scent a calm wave of peace through the human boys as both stared at the colorful starry night sky.

'Yeah, dull...' Jisung whispered. 'I don't wanna go home Changbin.'

His whisper was so quiet he wasn't sure the older boy would have picked it up, but he did and with it intertwined their fingers. 'Let's not think about it today, okay? For tonight, let's enjoy the moment.'

Jisung, albeit reluctantly, sighed and agreed. Changbin was right, he shouldn't be thinking of all of that now. He smiled and squeezed his brother's hand. 'You're right.'

Changbin offered him a smile and let go of his hand. The he looked around in wonder. 'Chan's not back?'

Jisung looked around too and finally noticed that Chan was missing. 'Oh yeah. Where did he go?'

'He said he'd go with with Woojin, sent him off for his Ordeal.'

'Oh. Oh.' Jisung deadpanned, a little voice at the back of his head silently laughing.

He smirked at Changbin who smirked back and began to march toward Hyunjin when the boy beckoned them forward. 'So I take it that the next ordeal is Young Wing related?'

'Yup.' Changbin answered, smiling knowingly at Jeongin when the boy met his eyes. When Jeongin came to him earlier, just after the Pali Ordeal had ended, his cheeks had been red like fire and clutching his wrist. And he was not stupid, he could identify something related to love, and this? It definitely was. He would just have to ask Hyunjin who it was when another time.

'So... what's now?' Jisung asked the two Strays in perfect Straynian – surprising the heck out of Hyunjin & Changbin who gaped at him – and Jeongin smirked.

'Now...' he trailed off and looked at the tide, seeing the water slowly move. Then, the water became more and more agitated, and something golden started to show under the surface.

Jisung gripped Hyunjin's arm tightly, his eyes widening. Soon, tons of specks of color started to appear under the water, growing huger as they came closer. 'What's that?'

Hyunjin only smiled and spread one arm.

'This is...'

The sea parted and a waterfall of sea water splashed over them. Changbin and Jisung gasped in surprise and blinked the water away from their face – and gaped.

Here, in front of them, stood magnificent creatures: The Sea Felines.

'... Suhu.' Hyunjin finished, eyeing the human with pride as they both stood frozen, stunned before the majestic sight.

'Th-this is the Sea Felines?!' Jisung squealed, looking both thrilled and constipated.

'The s-si pel-' Jeongin tried to repeat, not understanding the Earthian term. But Changbin laughed and grinned in awe.

'Is it call a Suhu in your language?' he asked.

'Yes.' Hyunjin answered happily, not believing the progress the three humans had made so far in Straynian.

'Then yes Ji, that's definitely a Sea Feline.' he answered with a chuckle, awed sparkling eyes falling on the melon yellow and golden creature before them. He stepped closer, setting foot into the water, trying to get a closer look at the huge, magnificent creature. Around them, hundreds of Suhus had emerged from the water, all of different stunning colors but so beautiful and regal. From the corner of his eyes, he saw some Strays climbing on a jade colored one and looked back at his friends in confusion. 'Why are they here?'

His fluent but thick with accent Straynian brought a grin on Hyunjin's face, who stepped into the water and started to approach the Suhu, Jeongin going after him. 'They'll bring us to the next Ordeal.'

The humans watched as he patted the creature's side, his blue outfit floating around him in the water as it reached his hips, and took hold of its mane to swiftly push himself onto the creature's back, his feet easily propping themselves on its side before he looped a leg over and sat down.

'Wow.' Jisung and Changbin both let out in awe.

Hyunjin looked up from where he was helping Jeongin up and smirked. 'You're coming?' he taunted as he hauled Jeongin up, who swiftly jumped on the Suhu's back, orange cloth flying behind him when he landed. He peeked over his best friend's shoulder as he latched his arms around his middle.

'Quick or it'll leave without you.'

Jisung and Changbin looked at each other for one second before they dived into the water and joined the yellow Suhu's side. They stood there for a second, both staring at the tall creature in awe. Then, an arm extended itself. Changbin looked up at Jeongin with a smile. He took the hand and swiftly climbed up the creature's back, his breath hitching when he felt its rib cage move under his legs. He extended his own hand for Jisung, who took it and climbed on the creature's back too.

Changbin stared at the horizon as Jisung wrapped his arms around his middle and propped his chin on his shoulder.

'It's magnificent. Everything seems so small from here.' he commented and Jisung hummed.

'Yeah... kinda like when we're on trees.'

'Yeah.' Changbin agreed and laughed under his breath. Then, he looked around startled. 'Hyunjin, how will Chan come-'

'Don't worry, he'll go on one of the Suhu waiting at the cove for the contestants' close ones.' Hyunjin informed them, brushing a wet strand of hair away from his forehead. Then, he took hold of the creature's mane. 'Hold on tight.'

Suddenly, the creature leaped around and began to dash into the water. The humans widened their eyes, not caring for the amount of water that was pouring on them due to the creature's rough and hasty moves.

Then, the Suhu plunged into the water, making the four boys scream.

They resurfaced, the two human coughing their heart out, and this time the Suhu left its back out so that the boys remained above water.

'That's incredible! Woohoohoo!' Jisung screamed in euphoria, raising his arms in the air as the Suhu grew more and more fast. Changbin burst out laughing and dipped his fingers under the sparkling holographic sea, the water slowly parting between his fingers.

Hyunjin looked back with a laugh too, amused at the two humans, when his eyes met a smiling Jeongin. The boy was looking at him fondly and Hyunjin felt happiness bloom in his chest. He bumped his shoulder on his torso and Jeongin nuzzled their noses together with a short laugh. 'Happy New Glow, Hyun.'

Hyunjin smiled.

'Happy New Glow to you too, Innie.'

– – – – –

'Hey Luwen.' Chan greeted as he entered the hill on the cove, one he had seen one to many times when he followed Woojin to his training.

The Young Wing recognized him as it raised its head and stared straight at him. Chan, feeling bold, approached it and patted its beak. The Young Wing, as always so calm, only blinked and went back to eating the grass. Chan chuckled and looked around. The place was stunning. It bathed in a soft blue light, the water fall sparkling, and the bioluminescent purple flowers were scattered everywhere around the place amidst tall beds turquoise of grass. Small fireflies like creatures were flying here and there, some going to pester Young Wings others simply sitting on the tall flowers.

The place was of course filled with Strays and Young Wings for it was the starting line of the Ordeal. The contestants were with their loved ones, or with their Young Wings, chatting animatedly. The riders looked stunning.

Earlier, when Jisung and Jeongin came to Fetch Changbin and him so that they would stay with the Strays, Woojin and Felix were sadly talking with some other guys ("Our seamstress and her friends." had explained Hyunjin) so he didn't get the chance to meet them. But seeing all these other amazing people looking so stunning, he could only imagine what these two would look like all dressed up.

'Chan? Chan! Man, what are you doing here?!'

He turned around in surprise and was met with a young boy with freckles and shinning golden-hazelnut eyes leaping of a pale chestnut Young Wing.

'Felix. We came watch the Ordeals.' he greeted with a laugh, grinning and enveloping the boy clad in various shades of purple into a warm hug. Leaning back, he gave him a once over. 'You look stunning mate.'

'Thanks-' Felix cut himself with a gasp, peeking over his shoulder. 'Is... is Changbin here too?'

'I'm all alone.' he informed, watching as the younger's eyes dimmed a little, and internally smiled. 'But-' Felix's eyes shot up, '- he said he'll save you a dance later and wishes you all the luck.'

A beautiful shade of pink blossomed on the young Stray's cheeks when he threw his head back in a melodic deep laugh.

'Alright, I'll keep that in mind.' he giggled, calming down.

Then, a rustle was heard behind them, and Luwen perked up.

'Chan?'

And with that, said boy was rendered speechless.

Woojin pulled away a willow's creeper and further revealed himself, knocking the breath out of the human. The various shades of green, and gold looked... beyond ethereal on Woojin.

Woojin feet stopped on the grass, just in front of Chan. But Chan just kept on gaping, mouth slightly parted.

To say he found Woojin very beautiful would be an understatement.

Gentle fingers brushed his chin and pressed on it, effectively closing the human's mouth and bringing him out of his daze.

'Bugs will fly in if you keep staring at me like that.' he whispered with an amused smile, but held no malice.

Chan blinked and laughed, red on the tips of his ears as he rubbed his nape. 'Yeah... you look really good.' he praised, gesturing to his outfit. Felix, sensing that now was the time to get out of here before it's start becoming too much, climbed back on Dabby and flew a bit further away.

Woojin on the other hand grinned and patted Luwen's head, looking away shyly. Chan smiled at the reaction and went on the other side of Luwen, gently caressing its side.

'I mean it you know, that you look good. You really do.'

'Stop it Chan.' Woojin said with a chuckle, hiding his face behind Luwen's neck, away from Chan's eyes. The human smiled even more at that and pressed on.

'What? Saying you look good? Or that I mean it, that you really look good.'

Woojin finally emerged from under Luwen's neck and hit his torso in one strong punch that had Chan whimpering in pain.

'Both.' he laughed, slowly climbing on Luwen.

Chan removed his arm from his rib now that the pain had subsided and looked ahead to see that most contestants were on the starting line. 'I suppose you have to go now.'

Woojin hummed and looked down at the human. 'Straynian clothes looks good on you.'

Chan choked on his spit at the comment and blushed slightly. He wasn't expecting it to be honest, but... it set a strange warmth in his chest, one that he already felt that one night on the balcony.

A hand grabbed his hood and Woojin leaned over one last time to look at his human eyes before he brought the hood lower over his eyes.

'Follow the other people down the hill, there a sea creature will take you to the main watching spot of the Ordeal. It'll take you back ashore after. Just keeps your eyes hidden okay?'

Chan smiled and offered him his fist. 'Yeah. Good luck?'

Woojin bumped his fist against his own, and with that Chan followed the Strays down the hill, hearing the distant echo of flapping and cheers.

With a smile, he climbed down the row of rocks towards the peer. He had a good feeling about this.

– – – – –

Felix gasped as he neared a sharp rock.

All the contestants had taken off already but most had yet to get out of the cove, the angry waterfall and dangerous sharp rocks standing high up, caging them and preventing them from flying freely in the sky.

Felix was among the fastest batch, though, already a few meters away from the top.

Dabby was amazing. She was torpedoing upward, so fast that he had to cling on her neck tighter than usual. She was obviously more exited now that it was the actual Ordeal and Felix was thrilled because they were potential winners-

A sharp rock grazed his shoulder.

.... But still, as much as it thrilled him, he had to make sure she wouldn't hurt them.

'Hey, hey, Dab, be careful... we're here to have fun, not to get hurt...' he mumbled into her ear, his beast shrieking in understanding and slowing down just a bit, this time diving more carefully along the rocky cliff. 'That's it Dab...' he muttered, eyes squinting, waiting for the right moment that would make all the difference.

The top of the waterfall came in view. The waterfall in itself was beautiful, truly one of the most magnificent spot of Straya 801. Felix has always liked it. Felix quickly tore his eyes off it, and smirked at what he saw. Almost all the riders had accelerated by now, eager to leave the cave. But Felix? He did not.

'Ishra, Dab.' he ordered, tugging on his beast's shoulder blades and she slowed down. 'That's it, good girl.' he praised, patting her shoulder and trained his eyes on the waterfall. He could not afford to miss it, the thing that would make the difference. From the corner of his eyes he saw some riders do the same – he didn't have to look to know Woojin was among them – and snorted. Seemed like the potential winners were already decided.

He was about to wave at Woojin when his eyes fell on it: a small parting of the rock behind the waterfall, an entrance to a cave – a shortcut.

Felix grinned and his eyes shone in mirth, and he squat down on Dabby's haunch. Now, was the right time. He tightened his hold on Dabby's beige shoulder blades and fluttered his eyes close. Then, he breathed out his order:

'Drop.'

It all happened quickly.

Dabby shrieked and stopped flying all together, wings spreading as she let her body flip backward. Felix's legs dangled in the air, his hands the only thing that kept him attached to Dabby, and then, he lurched forward, finally letting go of her shoulder blades and throwing himself straight at the holographic waterfall.

The boy let out a thrilled yell that met at least ten others, his dark purple kimono flapping behind him as he curled in a ball and broke through the water wall.

Felix yelped when he met the slippery rocky soil of the cave, arms shielding his face. But before he could grandiosely fall over, an arm steadied him, a flash of purple and blue catching his eyes before he bumped his nose against a strong torso.

... Okay, not the kind of grandiose fall he had rehearsed the past few weeks, but at least he made it.

Looking up, he found a strong looking man – probably around his age – grinning down at him. 'Your Young Wing dropped you too fast?' he asked with a giggle, his voice thick with a Yui clan accent.

'Yeah, she's quite excited tonight.' Felix said as he stood up properly and grinned at the man. 'Thanks for helping me.'

The man patted his shoulder and put his own navy and purple cloak back in place, Felix doing the same with his own when he realized how much of a wet Suhu he looked like, when suddenly it dawn on him:

'Gumka, the race!' he cursed, mouth dropping open when he saw the other contestants already at the back of the cave, ready to exit. The man's eyes widened comically as well and one look at him was all it took for them to take off, both laughing at their own stupidity.

Felix ran and ran, racing down the cold and rough rocky ground that was filled with nuggets of Straynian precious stones and ducking down sharp stalactites, catching his helper do the same from the corner of his eyes. It was exhilarating.

Felix felt a warm feeling bubble in his stomach, adrenaline rushing down his body and he let out a thrilled giggle that turned into a deep laugh, running faster to catch up with the rest. He heard the man laugh too and soon hurried footsteps followed his own, the both of them now a few meters away from the rest and the exit – most of the contestants were already back on their Young Wings. Suddenly, a blur of blue and purple dashed past him and jumped off the entrance with a whistle, leaving a bewildered Felix behind himself.

How in the world could a Stray be so fast?

Felix reached the exit out of breath and leaned a hand on the cave's wall eyes searching for blue and purple among the flying Young Wings ahead of him.

'Well, aren't you going to whistle?'

Felix jumped on the spot, a hand flying over his heart as he rolled his eyes. 'Oh my Jae, you scared me Woowie!' he whined. 'Why are you still here?'

Woojin straightened up and ruffled his little brother's hair. 'To wait for you, Yeshihk.' he explained and smiled sweetly at Felix beaming eyes. 'Oh c'mon, like I would do this Ordeal by myself.'

Felix fake wept and clung onto Woojin's arm. Woojin shoved him off with a groan but let him. He loved this Yeshihk way too much.

Felix whistled too and soon flying green and pale chestnut beasts came into view.

A hand took hold of his own. Felix intertwined their fingers, giving it a warm squeeze.

'Together?'

'Together.'

Changbin was quietly leaning against Jisung on the beautiful, gigantic golden yellow Suhu in the middle of nowhere, aka a Straynian sea.

To say he was feeling a strange mix of emotions consisting of thrill, bewilderment, fear and confusion would be a perfect statement.

'You're okay there?' Jisung asked, looking down at his friend who looked soulless at the moment.

'Yeah, yeah, just wondering how the hell we ended up here.' he dismissed, eyes unfocused as he stare at the night sky.

Jisung rolled his eyes and resumed carding a hand through his hair. He himself was wondering too what they were doing there. Why did they have to be in the middle of the sea to watch that Ordeal? Couldn't they just stay stay in trees? Well, at least the sea was really pretty, the water was reflecting all the colors of the rainbow – did Strays have rainbows too? – the sand and seaweeds underneath was dully shinning. Yeah, it was really beautiful.

'Say Jeongin,' Changbin began in fluent Straynian, eyes falling on the boy clad in orange. 'Why were you blushing earlier?'

The boy whose chin was propped on Hyunjin's shoulder stilled. Then his cheeks became pink again and he hid his face into his best friend's nape.

'I-I asked a boy out.'

That was all it took for Hyunjin to fall from the Suhu.

'Hyunjin!' screamed Jeongin, arms extending to grab him while the boy was busy replaying his best friend's words over and over while floating over the surface.

On the other hand, Jisung and Changbin were too busy laughing their butts off and teasing Jeongin that they didn't even notice the attention they were getting from other Strays around them. 'Oh shut up hyungs- and come back here right now Hwang Hyunjin!'

On the other side of the sea, a bit further to the left, two other boys on a pink Suhu were looking at the small commotion with amused smiles.

'Do you think it has something to do with you?' Minho asked his best friend with a smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest and watched as Jeongin pulled a reluctant Hyunjin from the water.

Seungmin scoffed, pink rising on his cheeks, and elbowed him. Then his eyes fell on Jeongin who was too busy hiding himself in a boy wearing a strange... hooded cloak? Oh. Could it be?

'Nah.' he shook his head, preferring not to say anything to Minho right now in favor of letting him be surprised later on. Then a small smirk appeared on his face when he saw Jeongin hugging the hooded figure. 'I think it had to do with your brother.'

Minho turned to him with a scoff. 'Jeonginie?'

Seungmin laid back on his elbows, gently resting on the sea creature and staring at the sky with a soft smile. 'Yup. And... I think it has something to do with a certain someone.' he singsonged.

Minho's eyes widened.

'Tell me.'

'Nah.'

'Tell me or I'm swimming to Hyunjin right now.'

'Sure Minho, go ahead- wait, no don't!'

Dabby's wings flapped, blowing the thin chains of Felix's crown in the air. It felt so great. With another flapping he passed another contestant.

'Woohoohoo!' he cheered, patting Dabby's head. Then, the sea came in view and he sat back on his butt. He hugged his beast's neck and pressed the side of his head against his own, forgetting the competition for a moment. His eyes roamed over the sea, in search for a certain someone.

'Where are you...' his breath hitched and pink blossomed over his already flushed cheeks. There he was. Felix could recognize him miles away, even under this silver coat Changbin was recognizable.

A fond smile bloomed on his face when suddenly a whistled brought him out of his reverie. It was Woojin, looking at him with a knowing look on his face.

'Oh shut up.'

Felix sat up properly with a groan and focused back on the game.

Then, a thought struck him.

He gripped Dabby's shoulder blades and leaned over to mutter something in his Young Wing's ear with a glint in his eyes that Woojin had not seen in a while. But Woojin choose to ignore it in favor of focusing on the game, and let Luwen soar past Felix.

The kid could have moment, after all, Woojin already had had his own before the Ordeal started.

'Here they are!'

Hyunjin and Changbin quit their conversation at that, both turning around. There it was, the Young Wings coming into view. Changbin gasped at the sight, the blue creature in his arms (Hyunjin told him it was called a Fyr) climbing onto his head.

At least twenty Young Wings of all size and colors were flying into the starry night – he never thought he would live to see that.

'Wow...' Jisung let out under his breath. 'It's amazing.'

Changbin turned to face his friend and smiled when he saw the stars in his eyes. Relief took over him. Jisung was no longer scared of Young Wings. Then, Jisung's eyes widened and he turned to Changbin in panic.

'Chang, look out-'

Changbin barely had time to turn around before he was splashed by water by a pale chestnut wing.

Changbin could only blink as water glided down his coat, not even fazed by the shrieks of the now soaked Fyr on his head, too enthralled by the deep melodious frank laugh that echoed in the air, eyes following a Young Wing he knew all too well as she went back up the sky where another green one was waiting.

'God dammit do I attract all the Young Wings on Earth?!' Jisung cursed in a whisper as he glared at the human waterfall that now was his helpless friend – Hyunjin and Jeongin on the other hand were too busy laughing their asses off to help the poor boy.

'Straya.' Changbin corrected.

'What?' Jisung asked with a frown.

'You said 'Earth' but we're on 'Straya'... just saying- okay stop staring at me like that, I'll shut up.'

'You better.' he threatened, eyes squinting into two small slit and cheeks puffing – and, okay, Changbin was about to lose it, this was too cute for his own good.

Just when he was about to coo and pinch his younger friend's cheek, Jeongin gasped.

'Look! The thunder has started!'

Changbin's eyes widened. 'Did you just say thunder?'

Jeongin turned to him with confused eyes and nodded. 'Yes, the thunder. Don't you have it on Earth?'

'Yes we do...' Changbin said as he let his eyes fall onto the sky where, indeed, thunder had started in an area a bit further ahead of them, exactly where most of the Young Wings where. His eyes searched for Felix. 'But it's dangerous...'

'Don't worry.' Hyunjin suddenly said with a proud grin, eyes still trained over the show. 'Felix and Woojin know what they're doing. You just need to have some faith in them.'

Reluctantly, Changbin nodded and focused back on the show. He was scared senseless for the boy but he wanted to have some faith in him. Felix was strong, he survived his whole life in the wild jungle that was Straya, faced many trials and took a bullet. Yeah, he could do it.

Eyes falling over the bunch of Young Wings, he smiled.

'Yeah, I believe in you Fe.'

And how right he was to believe in him. Felix was grinning, his eyes scanning the clouds over him, ducking every time he saw a bright light forming in it.

On his left, he heard Woojin cheer and he cheered too, fist pumping in the air as Dabby exited the area. Then, as she ducked down toward a small island where the end line was, a dull throb broke through his rib.

Confusion washed over his face for a moment before he remembered. If was able to fly today, it was all thanks to Changbin. Changbin was a savior and the man that made him feel a bit human for the first time. He was glad he met someone like him in his life. That's funny, because even though it's only been months, he couldn't even remember ever feeling this alive – Changbin was playing such an important part in his life, he couldn't see his life without him now.

His hand came to a rest over his scarred rib and warmth settled in his belly- no, butterflies settled in.

Oh.

Oh Jae. Warmth shot up his face and he shrieked, hands coming up to cover his burning cheeks. Dabby turned her face sideways to look at him but didn't even let out a shriek, just simply accelerated.

Felix looked down at her in offense. 'You knew?!'

Dabby only flew faster.

– – – – –

Chan leaped off the Suhu, feet splashing in the water and careful to keep his hood lowered. The Ordeals was so amazing so far, he felt like his seven year old self again when his mother had brought him to the circus for the first time.

Walking back to the sand, he kneeled down and rolled up his black jeans, and took this opportunity to analyze the place they had ended up in. All the Suhus had dropped their passengers there, on this remote island – if it could even be called one. It was just a large circular patch of earth, with sand on its borders and a very high... mountain in its center? It resembled more a very large and very high boulder than your usual "earth mountain" but Chan couldn't put any another word on it, so let's settle for it.

Then, his eyes caught the sight of two man clad in cloaks similar to his own and he quickly stood up. With one pressed smile to Jeongin and Hyunjin, he grabbed the two humans' arms and lead them away.

'Hey- Chan? What are you doing?' Jisung complained, trying to swat his hand away.

'I'm making sure we don't get caught.'

'What do you mean?' Changbin asked as he held the Fyr closer to himself unknowingly.

'Earlier on in the water Hyunjin caught attention. If you stay next to him, people are going to notice you.' he explained as they settled under the shade of a tree at the feet of the mountain.

'Oh. That means we can't stay with them?' Jisung asked with a slight frown, disappointment visible in his eyes.

'No, that just means that for now we must keep a low profile- at least until people's attention is diverted to the eclipse.'

Changbin looked up at that.

'Oh, yeah, that's right there's also that!' he beamed and the other two facepalmed.

'Dude, that's the main event- it's called the 'New Glow' because it's their new year, how could you even forget that?' Jisung deadpanned, and Changbin offered him a sheepish grin and a shrug.

'Guys, what's happening?' Chan then suddenly asked, looking at the mountain.

The two other scientists turned around and gaped: Strays were now all rushing toward the mountain and... climbing it.

Bare hands.

Climbing the rock bare hands like it was nothing.

'What... the fuck?'

'I don't know Ji, but it looks like we're gonna have to do that too.' Changbin answered and Jisung gulped.

'You can't be serious.'

'C'mon man, you're great at that.' he cheered on, patting his shoulder as he began walking ahead.

Jisung stared at its back like he'd grown two heads.

'What the- I'm good at climbing trees Seo Changbin, not giant fucking mountains!'

Chan snorted and grabbed his shoulders. 'C'mon Ji, it's the same, just... bigger?'

Jisung looked back, outraged. 'Yeah, that's the fucking issue Chan Christopher Bang.'

'The bigger, the better.' he offered, pushing Jisung forward.

Most of the Strays were eager to find out the winner of the second Ordeal so they climbed the rock faster, other were just not good at climbing or too lazy so they whistled for their own Young Wings to come get them. Hyunjin on the other hand was eager to reach the top of the mountain just to tease Felix because he was pretty sure he had lost after his little deviation and he bet Woojin had also lost because he waited for Felix. Nevertheless he couldn't wait to reach them, and start his own Ordeal. He was about to grab an edge of the rock, when something tugged at the blue cloth around his waist.

'What-' he gasped, almost cursing, and looked down in confusion.

Only to see a red hood.

Rolling his eyes, he let go of one of the rock he was holding onto and let his body rock sideways. The boy in red crawled up quickly – looking like a red Fyr – and stopped next to Hyunjin, shiny eyes sparkling with mirth when he met his own.

'I-' Hyunjin began but he was immediately silenced when the boy began climbing up again, this time at the speed of the light, his red coat floating behind him elegantly.

Hyunjin blinked.

'Oh hell no.' he muttered under his breath.

Seungmin thought he was fast? He hadn't seen Hyunjin yet. The boy took hold of a rock and began crawling up, faster than most of the Strays, leaving behind himself crumbles of rock and dust. As he began to catch up with the other Stray, he heard him let out a melodious laugh and saw him ascend faster.

Cursing under his breath, he laughed out loud too and tried to catch up. Okay, Seungmin was really skilled when it came to climbing – but again what was he expecting? Seungmin is a Pali rider, of course he knew how to climb trees, and if he won the first Ordeal, then that means he was quick and skilled. Hyunjin watched him climb and grinned.

Ultimately, Seungmin did reach the top before him, cheering in victory.

Looking around, he searched through the huge tree branches where Luwen and Dabby had landed, and couldn't help but think that this place was beautiful. Ultimately, it had to be one of his favorite in Straya. It was the top of an extinct volcano but life had blossomed on it, leaving bioluminescent turquoise palm trees, ice blue and purple plants scattered everywhere, safe for its crater – the place where the third Ordeal would take place.

Barely having time to catch his breath and stand up properly, Seungmin let out a startled yelp when arms wrapped around him from behind.

'Got you!' Hyunjin laughed as he spun him around a bit, arms around his middle and Seungmin's hands on them. But then, he had to let go, slightly out of breath.

Seungmin turned around in wonder and snorted at the sight. 'You weak Yeshihk.' he teased, watching as Hyunjin doubled over trying to catch his breath. Said boy raised a finger in the air and the Pali rider waited patiently, amused, hands unconsciously on where Hyunjin's own previously were.

'I-' the fighter began, huffing out as he stood up again properly. Then, he met eyes with Seungmin and that made said boy's breath hitch. Had Hyunjin always been that beautiful?

'Congratulation Seung.' he said with a genuine grin.

Seungmin felt heat on his cheeks and looked at him with round eyes. A teasing, a remark, a threat- that he had expected, but a praise? That, he had not expected. But, Jae, does it make him happy...

Warmth bloomed in his stomach and he smiled back, shiny eyes turning into crescents. Taking a step forward, he slipped one of Hyunjin's hands into his and brought it to his lips. His way to express deep gratitude.

Hyunjin watched with a fond smile. Seungmin always does that when it comes to things that meant a lot to him, and Hyunjin was aware of that fact. And it meant a lot to him, to know that Seungmin valued his words so much. A lot.

That's why, after a few seconds Hyunjin gently slipped his hand out of his grasp and brought it to his face to cup it and thumb barely skimming over his cheekbone just below that one shiny spot he was so fond of. And he too couldn't help the butterfly settling in his stomach when Seungmin relaxed instinctively, leaning into the familiar touch.

And even though it was a familiar touch, it never failed to make Seungmin feel special. Yes, Hyunjin was touchy with people in general, but those intimate touches? Seungmin knew he reserved them only for important people. And Seungmin, even though aware that he was one of them, couldn't help but feel special everytime. Jae, did he really liked Hyunjin, there was no doubts left now. What he felt for him was so different than what he felt for his other friends, how could he have been so blind all this time...

A warm press against his forehead interrupted his moment of pure bliss.

'Congratulation...' Hyunjin whispered again against his skin and Seungmin fluttered his eyelids close, slipping his arms around Hyunjin and resting his hands on his shoulder blades.

Oh yes, how blind had he been.

This, was by far, the most content he had ever been.

'Woojin!' Minho called out, making his way through the swarm of people. From the corner of his eyes he saw Jeongin talk with Mark and it made him smile. Then, he reached his friend and brought him in an embrace. 'Not too sad?' he teased, leaning back from the embrace to take a look at his disheveled friend.

'Nah.' Woojin said with a smile, looking toward where Felix was talking with Seungmin and Hyunjin. 'We had fun that's what matters.'

Minho smiled at him and put back his friend's hair back in place. 'If you say so.' Then his eyes fell back on mark and Jeongin and he tugged Woojin forward.

'What are you doing?'

'Let's go get Felix and the guys. There's someone I want you to see.' he explained as he waved the three other Strays over. Once they finally joined them, Felix couldn't help but wonder where they were going.

'To see an old friend.' Woojin answered, already having guessed what was about to happen. Once they reached the duo, the Strays gaped. Minho had reconciled with Mark?

Mark smiled warmly at them all. 'Sosoil.'

'Guys,' Minho began. 'I'm not sure if you remember him but it is-'

'Mark.' Hyunjin interrupted, remembering him. 'We've heard a lot about you but I think I remember you from the human school.'

Mark smiled at him. 'Yeah I think I remember you from there too. And you too.' he laughed pointing at Seungmin who nodded. Then his eyes fell on Woojin and they widened. 'You're Woo-Woojin, right?'

Woojin grinned at him and nodded. And then, the unexpected happened: Mark teared up.

'I-I...' he began, clearing his throat and straightening up. 'You're the one who found me on the battlefield right?'

Woojin's eyes widened. He never expected Mark to remember it.

When the war broke out and Woojin had heard that several kids from the human school were missing, he had gone searching for them and found Mark at the foot of a palm tree, severely injured at the head and struggling to keep consciousness. He had brought the poor kid back to a healing cottage and never seen him again. At the time, he had no idea who Mark was, and he certainly never expected for the boy to remember him.

'Ye-yeah, it's me.' he confirmed with a grin. 'I'm Woojin.'

Mark gasped at the name and bowed at him, shocking everyone around them. 'Thank you so much Woojin. I owe you my life.'

Woojin smiled warmly at him and raised him up. 'I'm glad you're well.'

Mark smiled at him, his grin so huge that it almost blinded everyone around them. Then, the boy's eyes fell on the figure next to Woojin.

His eyes widened. 'You!'

Felix, who was too busy calming Dabby who was still very excited and had heard part of the conversation, finally focused on the boy- his eyes widened too.

'You!' he said back, grin breaking through. Then, he connected the dots and began to pale. 'Yo-you are Mark?'

Mark, seeing how tensed the boy had became and how he kept looking at Woojin, grinned at him in the most genuine way possible. 'Yeah. And I guess you are Felix? Minho told me about you. I'm happy to finally meet the son of the woman who taught me so much- well, meet you properly I mean.' he pointed out with a teasing smirk and Felix immediately relaxed.

'Yeah. I guess me tripping over is not the best kind of introduction.' he laughed, remembering how he bumped into Mark's torso during the game. 'You knew my mom?' he asked curiously.

'Yeah.' Mark nodded, then a horn blew signaling the beginning of the third and last Ordeal. 'But I guess we can talk about that after the last Ordeal.'

Felix smiled at him and nodded. Then all the boys went to take a seat on the border of the volcano.

'Innie, wait.' Minho called out. His brother stopped in his tracks and looked at him curiously.

Minho walked to him, taking something off his finger.

'Here,' he said, slipping the ring onto Jeongin's finger.

'Is this-' Jeongin wonder, eyes wide as he stared at the wooden ring carved with a sun on it.

'Yes.' Minho smiled and ruffled his brother's hair. 'I kept it all this time, to give me luck and strength as a leader... but I guess that you need it more than me now.'

Jeongin looked at the ring, then at his brother and broke into a teary smile. 'Yeah. I'll make you proud. Both of you.' he promised, toying with the ring on his index finger.

Minho grabbed his nape and brought him closer, rubbing their noses together.

'You already have.'

– – – – –

'Good luck.' Seungmin said to Hyunjin as they fist bumped.

'I'll win.' he swore and Seungmin smirked when he saw Jeongin walk toward the crater with a determined face on.

'I know you will. You and him make a formidable team.'

Hyunjin followed his gaze and saw Jeongin standing. 'Yeah, he's ready to destroy them all.' he commented, then he took a quick glance at Seungmin before he walked toward the field. 'We both are.' he declared under his breath with fire in his eyes.

Joining Jeongin's side, they exchanged a quick smirk and soon Chaeyeon and Kahisa joined them. The two women were basically vipers and tigers when it came to fighting and there was no doubts they would tackle many opponents.

With the four of them, the victory of their clan seemed possible.

The horn blew again, this time signaling the beginning of their Ordeal and that's when all hell broke lose.

Jeongin's face changed radically, gaze hardening and jaw set, and he swiftly crouched down, one arm going out to grab the leg of the woman charging at him. Apparently she had not get the memo that he was the Fox – that amused him.

With an amused smirk, he quickly tugged her ankle and straddled her, pinning his forearm onto her neck. The woman clawed at his arm but the leather bracelets he was wearing made it useless.

'Nine...' he muttered, eyes seeing a figure approaching his left and he smirked. '-ten.'

With that, he quickly let go of his opponent who was now out and quickly ran to a rock on his right which he swiftly leaped on and jumped off of, leaving his opponent confused when he followed and saw no one emerging from the other side.

'Where is-' his words were cut short by a sharp quick on his back that made him bit the dust, literally. Jeongin crouched on his back, whistling as he waited for the seconds to pass. His opponent tried to turn around but failed miserably when the Fox pressed a muscle a bit harder.

Now, you might think that these opponents are too easy to defeat: well, that's because they are. Jeongin had long learned that the strongest opponents don't attack, they are attacked, and only once they are done can they attack and let the real fight begin.

'And ten-' he singsonged, only to stop when he heard it: the muffled sound under his feet. Smirking, he stood up and quickly rushed away from the knocked out man, leaping on the boulder he previously jumped on. Crouching, he saw a flash of blue running toward him – Hyunjin – followed by one other girl – not a threat obviously, she just wanted a shelter – and saw a few others climbing on nearby trees and rocks, leaving the rest of the contestants clueless. The boulder under his feet began to tremble and he reached out for Hyunjin. Grabbing his hand he hauled him up the stone and Hyunjin nodded in gratitude.

Then, it all happened quickly.

'No-' the woman running toward the boulder exclaimed when suddenly the ground under her feet began to fissure. She was too late. She watched in horror as the fissures on the ground circled her and, in one second, the parcel was flung in the air thanks to a geyser. She screamed and clung onto her rock desperately as it kept levitating in the air, only stopping ten meters above the ground. This phenomena only happened on New Glow days, something in the air causing the usually dormant geysers to wake up and propel parcels of grounds up in the air, and something in the composition of the air at that time of the year made it so that for a few minutes the parcels kept levitating in the air – hence, the creation of this Ordeal.

Jeongin watched as the woman tried to jump down but she was already too high in the air – ultimately, accepting her defeat, she sat on her rock and waited for the Ordeal to end. Looking around, Jeongin noticed that many parcels were up the sky with three other contestants stuck on them.

He couldn't help but smirk. Now was the real game.

He looked back down and saw two men in a tree – one in green, the other in blue – and a woman in pink on a boulder, as well as their fellow tribe member Kahisa – good, their tribe was leading. That would be easy to take down.

Hyunjin bumped his head against his own. Jeongin looked at him and smirked, bumping back his head. Then, Hyunjin jumped down the boulder and he followed suit.

They both ran next to each other, leaving behind themselves trails of blue and orange, and as they dashed amongst the geysers, Jeongin couldn't help the mischievous smile on his lips when he saw the two guys left finally daring to leap off their tree and cautiously looking left and right, trying to be discreet. Jeongin thanked Jae for the water of the geysers that hid them and, nodding at Hyunjin, he showed him the two boys. Hyunjin smirked and nodded back. With no other words they ran toward them.

Swiftly ducking a geyser on his left, he crouched on one knee and half-hid himself from them, splashing sand around himself and laughing when Hyunjin ran ahead.

'You Yeshihk...' he laughed out loud, as he watched Hyunjin who without wasting time grabbed the one boy in blue in a head lock, sending him smashing on the ground. Wincing through a giggle, he quickly focused back on the second boy – the one in green – only to see him running away to hide behind a boulder.

'Not so quick...' he muttered under his breath and quickly dashed forward. Sneaking toward a nearby tree, he grabbed the bark and propped himself against it. Peeking from behind the foliage, he saw him climbing on a boulder and smirked. Perfect time to advance.

Discreetly dashing toward the boulder, in less than two seconds he was crouched behind it. He giggled when the man looked around from his spot on top of it – the poor boy had no idea Jeongin was about to tackle him, so focused on climbing onto a safe spot that he forgot to focus on his surroundings in the mean time. Too bad for him.

Jeongin put the tips of his fingers on the boulder and silently pushed himself up, landing with a grace only a real fox could possess, the orange cloth around his waist lifting the dust. He heard the surprised gaps of their spectators when they noticed him, now that some water had cleared off – no one had probably seen him dash forward with his speed and all the geysers.

The boy, finally noticing something was wrong, turned around – nothing, nothing was behind him. Cocking his head to the side in confusion he turned back around.

'Why is everyone-'

His words were cut by the uppercut thrown at his jaw, sending him flying off the boulder and smacking on the floor.

Coughing mud and sand, the boy in green tried to rise but soon a weight was added to his back and he slumped again.

No. He couldn't lose.

Jeongin gasped as something grabbed his arm harshly. Then, there was a crack.

'Hrgh-' he bit his lip to stop his scream when a burning pain flew through his arm. Looking down, he realized his terrible mistake – he hadn't put the arms of the boy in a lock.

Oh no.

'Get.Off.Me!' the boy under him grunted and, with that, sent Jeongin flying over his head, body ultimately colliding with the boulder.

Yedam gasped from his seat around the crater.

He couldn't believe it. He had waited all those years to witness the Fox fight for real, and now, Jeongin, who had fought so furiously and beautifully, living up to the reputation he owned, had been sent colliding against a boulder by this brute.

His eyes followed Jeongin body as it hit the floor and didn't move.

No way. Jeongin couldn't lose.

'C'mon...' he whispered, eyeing the scene in anguish. Oh, how he wished he could just run up there and smash this dude in the face! But he knew this was only a fair game, this Ordeal was not the most dangerous of the three, but it was by far the most brutal. Yet, it was necessary, because it formed leaders, watchers, protectors and strong hunters. Eyes focusing back on the limp body of the subject of his interest, he sighed. 'Please, stand up...'

On the other side of the crater, the boy in green huffed and sat up.

'So this is the famous Fox, huh?' he snarled with a smirk as he made his way toward the coughing boy on the ground. The Fox's body was limp and he was coughing, lying hunched on himself and starring at him with half-lidded eyes. 'Not what I had expected.' he snarled, then crouched by him.

'That must be ten seconds now. You lost.' he declared proudly.

Then, Jeongin smirked.

'Actually,' he muttered as he opened his eyes wide. 'That was only seven seconds.'

With that he sat up and tackled the boy on the ground.

The crowd around him cheered and he grinned slyly, looking down at the boy in green whom he had trapped the arms of this time.

'Now,' he began through a huff, holding his injured arm to his glistening heaving chest. 'Do I live up to your expectations?'

The boy in green could only watch stunned as the Fox sat on him, looking fine apart from his heavy breathing and injured arm. Then, Jeongin stood up and extended his great arm. He heard the horn signaling he was out but he could only focus on the Fox and grab his arm to stand up, clearly not comprehending how he could be so well when he had hit that boulder mere seconds ago. 'B-but how?! You were almost unconscious!'

Jeongin snorted.

'That's called 'pretending'. I had to lure you in, make you think you had won so that I could throw you off and beat your ass.' he declared and the boy in green could only gap at his own stupidity.

'Jae, I'm such an idiot...' he cursed at himself, rubbing his nape, admitting his defeat. 'I can't believe I thought I defeated the Fox.'

'Nah, you could have.' Jeongin assured with a smile. 'I mean, you broke my arm to throw me off. Not many would have dared to use that against their opponent, but you did- I would have, so really, you were a great match.'

The boy in green beamed at him and extended his arm. 'Then, can we fight again sometimes?'

Jeongin took his hand in a firm shake.

'Definitely.'

'Hmm, I wouldn't want to break this lovely moment but the Ordeal isn't over Innie.' Hyunjin's voice suddenly interrupted their talk and Jeongin immediately let go of the hand to focus back on the game. Nodding at the boy in green, he joined Hyunjin's side.

'I scanned the perimeter.' Hyunjin explained, standing on his guard with his back against Jeongin. 'I defeated the guy, you did too. Kahisa defeated the girl in pink, but Kahisa is also nowhere to be seen. Plus, the horn hasn't been blown to signal the end of the game. That means-'

'Kahisa is out and we have one more opponent who's hiding herself really well.' Jeongin concluded, Hyunjin nodding as they rotated a bit.

'Yup. And now, I bet she's watching us and just waiting for the right moment to jump on us.'

'Not if we catch her before.' Jeongin remarked with a sly grin. Hyunjin agreed with a laugh and then glanced at his arm.

'You're good?'

'Hmm.' Jeongin hummed, clutching his arm tighter against himself. 'Just a broken wrist. Nothing that can't be fixed.'

'Good. Leave this one to me then.' he declared.

Jeongin laughed at that – his friend would never change – and nodded, frankly exhausted and having done his fair share of knock out for the night.

'She or he is all yours.' he agreed, reclining against a the nearby boulder. Then, he saw it: a flash of red in the trees on their right.

'Hyunjin!'

Hyunjin followed his eyes and in mere seconds was running toward her. The woman in red gasped in surprised and it made her lose her balance just one second but, thank Jae, her reflexes quickly kicked in, making her leap on another branch.

But this mere moment of control lose was enough to change everything.

Smirking, Hyunjin leaped on a nearby boulder and took advantage of this to use his special trick that sent him spinning in the air and toward the woman. She might have been sly and good at that game, they were better – no one could do anything against unexpected attacks. She thought she had them tricked but she got caught at her own game. Too bad for her.

He grabbed her red cloak and kicked her in the stomach, sending her smashing on the ground.

Jeongin held his breath when she landed on the crater in a loud thud, silently counting the seconds as she laid there, motionless.

She was knocked out.

He raised his head toward Hyunjin, who was now hugging a tree branch, exhausted and smiled at him when their eyes met. Then, he mouthed the word 'ten'.

Hyunjin's eyes widened and just then the horn blew loudly.

They had won.

– – – – –

'Was... this... I-'

Changbin sighed loudly as they followed all the Strays to an unknown clearing and looked at Chan expectantly. 'Use your words properly Bang leader.'

'Stop mocking me, you rascal.' Chan tsked with a laugh and smacked him on the shoulder. 'Was this seriously Jeongin and Hyunjin? I mean, they're both so friendly – well, a bit the tricksters – but friendly. And now, they were just pure, sheer forces of the nature!'

Jisung side-eyed him with an eye-roll and smirked. 'Aren't you dramatizing things a bit here? I mean, you saw them when they protected each other from Winner unit.'

'Yeah, but that was Minho and Felix.' Chan pointed out as he took a sit on a rock.

'Yeah and? The rest are just as strong. In case you haven't notice their perfect body shape that I hate on because I bet they're all born fit and their muscles are natural, whereas I had to train like a madman to get those abs.'

'But they're so... nice?' Chan tried, lamely, earning himself Jisung's resting bitch face.

'Excuse you Mr. Bang Chan, Hyunjin legit kicked me to the ground.' Jisung pointed out with a glare as he too sat down.

Changbin on the other hand leaned against the natural flower archway and laughed out loud, remembering how Jisung had fallen on his ass.

'Laugh all you want Changbinie, no one's forgetting how you freaked out over Felix back then.' Jisung pointed out, smirking when Changbin blushed.

'Yah. That's got nothing to do with this. Back on topic please.' he demanded, gesturing to his two brothers. Then, he looked at the blue Fyr on his shoulder. 'You're the only pure one here, remember it little one.'

The Fyr just opened its round eyes wider and bared its little pointy teeth, making Changbin whine in despair. Chan and Jisung rolled their eyes at their friend's dramatic side and tuned him out so they could look around a bit more.

They had never gone to this part of the planet yet, even though it was located on the Neutral Grounds. It was just a hill, a pretty area full of grass and two natural long rows of archways born of flowers and roots, at the moment shinning of all their magnificent bioluminescent. In the middle of those archways were small flat rocks on which Strays were almost all seated now, and at their end was the edge of the hill, going upward like a little mound, and above it the aster shining.

'It's really calm. Reminds me of those days back on Earth before we became scientists.' Changbin pointed out, closing his eyes when the wind brushed his face.

Jisung turned to him with a smile, noticing that their friend had taken a seat next to them and that the blue Fyr was now sleeping soundly into the side of his neck, kept warm by the cloak's silver hood. 'Yeah, our childhood was fun. I miss it sometimes.'

Changbin smiled and hummed the air. 'Yeah, me too.'

Then, mutters filled the air as a woman walked to the top of the mound, scepter in hand. She scanned the place with knowing but warm eyes, her green cloak floating behind her, and she brought her fingers to her forehead.

'Sosoil.'

A common reply was heard and all brought their own fingers to their forehead in greeting. CL waited a few second, then nodded, her green flapping the only sound heard on the hill as she stood proud and tall before them.

The humans on the other hand could only stare in pure awe before her. They recognized her as the Trashee leader who had welcomed them on her ground to heal the Young Wings, but at the time she had seemed less grandiose, more reserved. The woman before them was nothing like that, she inspired power, strength, liability and trust – the humans could see it now, she was an inspiring leader, no doubt. The one that would follow in her lead better be ready.

'Trashee Tribe.' she called out.

Said tribesmen rose, and Changbin's eyes fell on Felix straight away, noting how he and Woojin were standing proud – it warmed his heart. The boy was lucky enough to be able to participate in those games, so to see him and clan win them? He couldn't be prouder for and of Felix.

CL waited until each and every single one members of the Sureki tribe were standing, before she went on:

'Stand proud my friends.' she declared, breaking into a kind smile. 'As one of the former clan leaders and the previous victorious clan's chief,' she paused and bowed her head. 'Congratulation, noble fighters.'

Everyone around them bowed their heads in respect and so did the humans, proud for their friends. Then, a bright light began to seep through the place, making them raise their heads.

The Glow was rising.

A New Glow.

The bioluminescence began to disappear and CL turned to Minho. She beckoned him forward and handed him the scepter, bowing her head once more. Minho bowed back and took her place at the center of the mound, CL reclining back to a boy's side.

Minho starred at the scepter with a shaky smile, pride feeling his heart. Finally it was theirs.

Looking up at the sky, he saw that the Glow was about to align with their moon, and he looked back at his clan.

His eyes fell on his family, and he smiled at each of them, eyes a little bit more fond over Jeongin, but when they met Seungmin's, the boy discreetly mentioned behind himself.

Minho frowned and looked behind himself- only for his eyes to meet warm brown ones he knew all too well.

His breath hitched and he stared at the equally shocked boy.

His lips parted in a silent 'Jisung' in disbelief, for he could not believe the boy was actually there. Had he... seen him win?

His heart warmed up at the thought and when the frozen boy finally broke into a warm close mouthed smile, Minho felt the pride in his chest becoming ten time heavier.

Keeping his smile in check, he looked back at the sky and saw the Glow more than halfway aligned with the moon, and so, without further thinking, he dug the scepter into the mound.

'Happy New Glow.' he declared loudly, voice resonating into the area.

Then, the Glow aligned perfectly with the moon, eclipsing it totally, and, when its blinding light passed through the stones of the scepter, each gem cast rays of light through the planet, one of them – the biggest of them all – sending light straight onto the Grand Tree.

It only lasted seconds.

But they were enough to render the humans speechless.

Never in their young lives had they seen something so... utterly spectacular.

And, at this one precise moment, the three of them shared one same thought – how happy they were to be here.

– – – – –

Several hours had passed since the lunar eclipse – the night had fallen again quickly after it, but the Glow was already about to rise again for real this time, for the first day of this new year. The Strays were now back onto the Neutral Grounds' center close to the Grand Tree, to either continue celebrating properly or watch the champions of each Ordeal get their tattoo done – a black sun – or either retiring to their homes.

Music was filling the air – a mix of singing, zithers, flutes and drums – and everyone was dancing around and eating the food made with love by the clans' bakers and cooks.

Felix on the other hand was saying good night to Dabby, who had shown up once last time, when he felt arms wrap around himself from behind.

'Congratulation Lix...'

The Stray felt heat rush up his cheeks and at the same time couldn't help the big grin blooming on his face.

'Changbin!' he exclaimed, turning around in his embrace and returning it. 'I'm so glad you're here! I thought you were back home already.'

'Not before seeing you.' Changbin chuckled and let go of him to look behind him. 'Hey Dabby.' he greeted, patting her head. The beast purred and nuzzled his hand, then stepped back and accidentally bumped its head onto Felix's butt before it finally flew away. Changbin raised a brow at the flying creature and focused back on Felix.

'She's... really excited today.' he explained, rubbing his sore butt and internally cursing his Young Wing.

'I can see that.' Changbin agreed, remembering how she had splashed him earlier on. 'Say...' he stepped back a bit and rubbed his nape sheepishly before extending his other toward him. 'I think I owe you a dance.'

Felix's eyes widened as he remembered Chan's earlier words. So he was serious, he didn't say that just to tease them.

Oh Jae.

Giggling, he grabbed the hand and led Changbin toward the dance floor. Some people were already dancing there – some in groups, other in couple, some in solo – but as soon as they got there, Felix kind of froze.

Changbin stopped and stared at him worriedly. 'What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere? Should we-'

'No, no, I'm okay.' he began, quickly reassuring the boy. 'It's just that... I don't know how humans dance.' he ended, ducking his head, embarrassed.

And, frankly, Changbin was ready to bust the biggest 'aw' of his life. Could Felix get any cuter?

He gently pried Felix's fingers away from his face and smiled at him. 'It's okay. I don't know how you guys dance either. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Just... do whatever makes you comfortable.'

Felix nodded shyly and tentatively wrapped his arms around the older's neck, looking up with an unsure smile.

'Is it okay?'

Changbin only chuckled, and looped an arm around his bare waist.

'You tackle me on the ground everytime you see me, this-'

He flushed their torsos together.

'... is more than okay.' he grinned.

Felix let out a deep laugh, completely relaxed now, and pinched his neck, igniting a yelp from the older.

'Just dance with me human boy. Don't forget I can bite.'

'Oh yeah, you're wild.' Changbin snorted, but Felix suddenly slid a hand down his back and pressed harder against him, his other hand delicately but strongly coming to a rest by his jaw, making him tense. And when he looked up at the Stray, he saw the dark and somewhat... dangerous glimmer in his eyes that told him that one wrong move and this being could kill him.

And yet, he couldn't feel any fear, knowing that Felix would never harm him.

The fingers smeared black paint taken from the bucket on their left onto his jaw.

'Still not believing me?' he taunted with a smirk.

But Changbin only made him twirl, Felix yelping and stumbling not to lose his footing.

'I never doubted you cub.'

Felix caught himself onto his forearms and laughed. 'Yeah, after I splashed you with Dabby and survived a storm, you can't say I'm not capable of fighting you.'

Changbin looped his arms back into place and began to sway them.

'Yeah. But I also know you would never harm me.'

Felix looked up and bit his lower lip, fingers drumming over Changbin's nape. 'I hate it when you're right Seo Changbin.'

Changbin grinned.

'I know.'

Felix laughed and shook his head.

'I wonder why I like you so much sometimes.' he whispered, voice covered by the music and laughs of the people around them. 'Say, where are Chan and Jisung?'

'Jisung was tired so he went back to our flat. Chan is... god knows where?' he provided and Felix rolled his eyes at him. 'Nevermind them, let's just enjoy our evening. Just the two of us'

Felix felt his cheeks heat up under his dark gaze and gently lowered Changbin's hood over his eyes, hand falling over the human's warm left cheek. 'Yeah, let's do just that.'

Mills threw his pillow at the wall.

'Yedam. For the fourth and last time, shut the fuck up.' he threatened, grabbing his pillow back from the ground and kicking said boy's hammock in the process.

'Sorry.' Yedam said sheepishingly as he turned around to face the wall.

Then, he thought back of Jeongin's words. And how soft his hand had felt on his wrist. And how cute the boy had been. And how he was about to spend the best day of his life soon.

Another giggle session followed.

This time, it was not one, but two pillows that were thrown at him.

'Bang Yedam, stop thinking of Lee Jeongin and sleep for Jae's sake!'

– – – – –

'The stars look great from up close.' Woojin broke the silence, fiddling with his bronze cuffs, bright golden eyes reflecting the last stars above their heads.

After the ceremony, Woojin had stayed a bit with his family, but then he saw the three humans and decided to join them. After a while, Woojin being quite exhausted decided to go home to get some rest but Chan had followed him. So now, here they were, back to the tree house's balcony, waiting for the Glow to rise to witness the first glowrise of the year.

Chan looked up from his palms, glancing at his older friend briefly as he too stared at the sky. Quite honestly, he had no idea why he followed Woojin back there, maybe he'd just wanted some... alone time with the older?

'Yeah, they do.' he finally answered.

Woojin smiled. 'Of course you you'd know it. You saw them even closer than I ever did.' he chuckled, referring to Chan's time into the spaceship.

'Yeah.' Chan chuckled with a grin. 'I wish I could them to you that close.'

Woojin's eyes widened at those words. What... was Chan implying?

Turning to him, he parted his lips to say something, but, oddly, nothing came out. Why couldn't he say something? And why was his heart beating... strangely?

Before he could dwell on it further, the human turned to him with a bright smile. And truly, he was mesmerizing. The wind was blowing through his hair and the shadow the rising Glow over the horizon cast on his face made his grin shine brighter, the turquoise, orange and purple of their surroundings making the picture ethereal – something alike to these fairy tales from Earth the human teachers at school read to them.

And right now... he oddly wanted to believe in it.

'Will you?'

His words echoed in the air, sounds of the Fyrs going to sleep in the trees sounding like carillons as the only other noise ringing into the air.

Chan touched his hand. It was cold.

Cold but welcomed.

'Maybe I will.'

'You're kind Chan.' Woojin said with a laugh, turning back to watch the Glow rise. Chan laughed at that and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

'I try.' he singsonged. 'Say, I finished the book you lent me.'

'Oh. Did you like it?'

'Hmm. It felt good to read it again. Reminded me of why my family liked it so much.' he explained and Woojin looked at him in surprise.

'You're whole family liked it?'

'Yeah. Well, I just have a little sister, a mother and an aunt so not really a big fam. My aunt was actually the one who made me discover the book, but it's been years since we've had news of her, we don't know what she does, we don't even know if she's alive or not.'

'How come?' Woojin inquired, not understand how one could not be aware of that.

'She's one of the most famous scientist on Earth so she's really busy, so busy that we don't know what she does. Last time I heard she was in China and Canada at the same time- and that was five years ago... So much bullshit going on about her whereabouts...' he trailed off, looking over the horizon. 'Sometimes I just wish I knew where she was just so I could show her what I've became, to show her how much of an example she's for the young generation...'

Woojin, remembering his geography lessons from the human school back in the day, knew that it was impossible to be both in Canada and China at the same time, so he understood what Chan meant. Laying his head over his friend's shoulder, he sighed and looked at a Young Wing flying to grab a fruit.

'I wish that one day you'll go back on Earth and you'll be able to find her and show her what you've become. I'm sure she would be proud.' he muttered, eyes fluttering close.

Chan blinked the wetness away from his eyes and laid his head over Woojin's own, relaxing back into the couch. 'Yeah... I do hope so too.'

He really did. But he wasn't sure he would be able to.

Not if it meant leaving this place- leaving this.

– – – – –

Jisung yawned as he stumbled onto the beach, now calm and devoid of people. Quite the change of scenery from yesterday's evening.

As he'd told Changbin and Chan, he did went back to their flat, but all he did was take a shower and change clothes – he couldn't sleep. This exchange of glances he's had with Minho and this eclipse- it made him think. And the only place he could think of to relax his mind was this beautiful beach he discovered just yesterday.

As he sat down on the sand, he tugged his knees to his chest, watching the Glow rise over the horizon. It was calming. He loved it.

His eyes were about to drop from exhaustion, when he heard the sand crinkle by his side. Gasping, he looked to his right, but relax immediately, recognizing the familiar white ad blue coat.

'Hey.' he greeted, eyes focusing back on the horizon.

'Hey.' Minho answered, eyes on the horizon too.

'Congratulation.' Jisung genuinely said, a smile blooming on his features.

'Thanks.' Minho grinned and chuckle. 'I didn't see you at the party.'

'Neither did I see you.' Jisung pointed out, remembering the two hours he spent waiting.

'I was getting this done.' he explained, gesturing to the sun tattooed on his wrist and Jisung stared at it in awe.

'That's gorgeous.' he yawned. 'I went back home early.'

'I see.' Minho nodded and raised a brow at the human when he yawned again. 'Tired?'

'Terribly. Couldn't sleep.' he explained, head absentmindedly falling on the leader's shoulder.

'Why?' Minho asked, playing with the sand between them with his left hand.

'This whole night was so amazing. I'd never seen that. I can't keep it off my mind.' he explained and Minho raised a brow again.

'You'd never seen an eclipse before?'

Jisung felt his pinkie move on its own on the sand, itching closer to the hand of the Stray next to him, like drawn by its soothing movements.

'Never.' he confirmed, voice low and gaze cast on the pretty sea before him. 'It's actually my first time seeing a beach, a sea... All of this is beautiful and I just wished it was...'

His hand came to a stop.

'Home.' he whispered, looking longingly at the rising Glow, hand retracting on his side. What silly thoughts they were...

Fingers intertwined with his own.

Jisung's eyes widened and he gasped, and when he looked up at Minho, all he saw was his intense burning eyes.

'It is.'

Jisung frowned, not understanding, and opened his mouth in confusion.

But a thumb stroke his knuckles, and just with that Jisung was rendered silent.

'Your home. It is your home.'

Jisung could only gape at this revelation, cheeks heating up, heart beating faster at the implication of those words.

'Why... but it isn't.' he muttered, voice muffled into Minho's neck.

'You live here Jisung. And you're welcomed here by everyone, heck, you even found your place here. It is your home Jisung... only if you want it to be.' he added, squeezing his hand. 'And it can keep being your home for years and years if you chose it be.'

Jisung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, cheeks reddening.

Minho offered him to stay forever, there were no doubts left. He couldn't believe it... and yet. This was like a dream come true.

'Thank you...' he said in a whisper, watching the Glow rise, eyes finally fluttering close.

He wanted to stay there. He sincerely wanted to stay there. With him.

– – – – –

Jeongin twirled the ring around his middle finger, fighting the fatigue off his eyes as he anxiously waited. The party had just ended, and the new inked sun on his hip was still stinging and so was the ache in his broken wrist, but he had one last thing to do before he could go home and sleep. He had no idea if the boy would show or not, and he was worrying that he wouldn't, seeing how far the Glow had rose in the sky.

Then, he heard the rustling of leafs, and soon a familiar figure emerged from it.

'Mark! You're here.' he greeted with a smile.

'Yeah, sorry. I would have come sooner but this place was kind of tricky to find.' he explained, rubbing his nape sheepishly.

Jeongin beckoned him forward as he lifted the palm leafs from the cave's entrance. 'Yeah, well, that's a secret hideout for a reason.'

Mark chuckled at that and entered the cave. 'Yeah, now that you say... it...' he trailed off, staring at the place, more precisely staring at its walls.

Jeongin waited patiently, biting his nails. He had offered Mark to come and see something important but he had no idea how the boy would took it. Oh Jae, now that he thought of it that was the worst idea ever! What if Mark fainted? Or worst, storm out and never talk to them again?

Oh Jae, he was so screwed.

In the middle of his crisis he had failed to realize the trails of tears on the older's cheeks as well as the bright smile on his face.

'Jeongin...' he sobbed. 'This is exactly how I remember him.'

Jeongin felt tears in his own eyes when he followed Mark's eyesight: it was a drawing of Donghyuck, with a sun behind him. It was one of his first drawing. Actually, this whole place had been his safe heaven after this event, a place where he could draw and paint freely.

'I'm glad you like it.' he chuckled, sniffing. 'I thought... you would like to see it.'

'Yeah... thank you. Really.' Mark said in earnest, for the first time since they had reconciled feeling at ease. Then, his eyes fell on a painting of a man with an apple in his hand and a necklace made of a blue feather around his neck – it was just next Minho's one.

'Who's this?' he inquired. 'Did Minho get a partner? I didn't see him yesterday.'

Jeongin's eyes widened. How could he have been so reckless and forget that he had drawings of humans in his cave? Well, now he only had to hope that Mark's claim from yesterday was true.

'No, not exactly...' he began.

'But he has Minho's feather.' Mark pointed out, knowing that those feathers were kind of Minho's token of respect but also of affection.

'Yeah...' Jeongin winced and breathed in. 'They kind of like each other... I don't really know actually. But the two have a strong friendship.'

Mark smiled at that. Then his eyes fell on two other unknown faces. 'And who are they?'

'Hmm... Mark? You know how Minho's always been more... open than the others-'

'They are humans aren't they?' he cut in.

'Yeah- what?! How did you- I mean-' Jeongin panicked but Mark chuckled, making him stop.

'Relax. It's all good. I figured it out because of how stressed you were.' he chuckled, winking at the younger who rubbed his nape sheepishly. 'I'm happy for you guys... tying bonds with humans after what happened would have been way harder were it not for Minho. He's amazing. And I'm glad that there are great humans out there with whom we can get along.'

Jeongin chuckled and leaned against his cave's wall. 'You don't even know them.'

'Yeah, but for you to draw them on your walls? It means you love them. Except if it's all just a big 'send back to Earth' list.'

Jeongin laughed out loud and shook his head. 'No, no, it's not. You're right I love them. They're my friends.'

Mark grinned at that. 'Is Yedam also your friend?'

Jeongin blushed at that. 'How do you know Yedam- oh, of course.' he facepalmed.

Currently, he wished nothing more than to burn his cave walls that were full of painting of Yedam. Jae, that was embarrassing.

'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.' the Yui clan leader winked. 'Oh, speaking of my brother and Ten! Would you like to come to their wedding?'

'They are not married?' he gasped in disbelief. 'But Ten's moved to your clan for years now. Oh my Jae, and to say everyone thought they were married.'

Mark laughed and shook his head.

'So? All your family and your three human friends are invited too.' he precised and Jeongin gaped at him in disbelief.

'The humans too?'

'Yes. My tribe never held a grudge against humans, at least not anymore. It was just me. But I want this planet to be happy. And these humans make you guys happy.' Mark explained.

Jeongin, hearing those words, couldn't help but nod. 'Thank you, I'll talk about it with Minho.'

'Great.' Mark declared. Then, he smirked. 'Yedam will be there too, you know?'

'Oh my Jae, I'm going home.' he groaned, face turning red as he exited the cave.

But deep down, he was glad that all was better between them. And as he leaped from trees to trees, feeling the warmth of the Glow onto his pale skin, he couldn't help but think that this new year was going to be amazing.

Jeongin smiled. Yeah, he could feel it.

– – – – –

Changbin pushed the door of their flat open, eyes half opened and barely seeing where he was putting his feet. Thank god, the place's shutters were drawn because he couldn't take one more second of this Glow's assaulting morning light.

Door closing, he advanced into the dark room and absentmindedly putted back the blanket over Chan who had fallen asleep on their couch. Typical.

Entering the bedroom, he heard Jisung's light snore and smiled. This will definitely lull him to sleep, where he would dream of Felix and their night spent dancing and eating- god, what did they serve in those drinks? He was saying shit. Or maybe it was just fatigue.

Blindly reaching for his sweatpants he shimmied out of his jeans and put them on. Then he reached for Suzy's cloak and took it off- only to feel a weight in its hood. Okay, what was in those fucking drinks.

Reaching fro the hood, he unfolded it- and gasped.

It was a joke. It had to be one. The Fyr was sleeping into his hood.

Taking the small animal into his hands, Changbin stared at it and sighed. What could he do? He couldn't put it back outside when it was sleeping and defenseless like that.

'You're gonna give me headaches aren't you?' he muttered under his breath, deciding to screw it and slipping under his bed covers, holding the Fyr close to himself. And as he stared at it he couldn't help but smile. 'You remind me of Gyu. Maybe I should call you that?'

He stared at the small creature, purring in its sleep, ad brushed a finger against its tiny fluffy ear.

'Yeah, Gyu, that's it.' he yawned and closed his eyes, bringing Gyu against his torso. Tonight had been an amazing night, and he couldn't wait to see more of this amazing planet.

With those thoughts, Changbin fell asleep, cheek still warm from Felix's hand, eyes still bright with memories, and mind still filled with flutes and zithers that he heard the night before, eager to see what this new year had in store...

And whatever that was, Changbin was ready.

~~~~~~~> To be continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, did you like it?~ I hope you did!

As you noticed, updates will be slower than they were before because I've became a busy woman aha, so I hope you guys will still wait for the rest aha. Now that the Ordeals & New Glow part is over, I hope you'll like what's about to come (I've teased about it in this chap~) & so:

Coming up next:
- Probably all the pairings
- Jeongdam (watch this ship sink now that Yedamie is in a show & will get ship with other people aha! I really hope he'll debut though, fighting Yedamie!)
- Hyunjin... what did Seungmin bet?~
- I hear bells ringing & vows... hmm, anyone guessing?~
- Young Wings rides
- And more...

Here we go~ I sincerely hoped you liked it & thanks for waiting all this time, you guys are the best <3 As always comment, subscribe, like, add to your libraries or do nothing, from the moment it makes you happy then it makes me happy!

See you as soon as possible,
Lots of Love -- Orange.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.3K 90
Stray Kids is a group of eight. Bang Chan, oldest and leader of the group. Minho, second oldest and cat of the group. Changbin, the third oldest and...
78.5K 3.2K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
39.4K 1K 48
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
2.9K 163 17
> " Im Han Seungmin " " Han Felix " " Han Jisung " " And We're triplets! " 'said in unison' " We have a strange super power! we can talk and read eac...